Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Trinity00

No Caption Provided

"What about a gang?" Kat asked as she casually stroked the feline she held on her arms.

The dark skin toned lady gestured to Kat "like I said honey, I heard some good things about you" the woman blinked "and I think you would be a wonderful asset to the family"

Kat cocked her head curiously to the right as she continued to pet the cat "I thought your gang was called the redhoods?"

"Honey that's just the P.R to let everyone know we're serious, but all in all" the woman gestured to the youth around her "we're all family"

Kat set down the cat on the ground and then dusted her hands as she raised one brow "Okay, you got my interest Miss..?"

"Mooney, you can call me Mooney sweetie" the woman said with the charismatic smile she used to persuade so many other delinquents to her cause.

"So food,water and shelter if I join this family right Miss Mooney?" Kat stated, betraying her calm demeanor with a hint of hope.

"Of course, but you have to take orders" Mooney said seriously as she crossed her arms and gave a stern glance "as well as put in your share, you think you can handle that girl?"

There was a moment of hesitation in Kat's voice before she finally replied "Yes, I accept the terms"

Mooney smiled, "Good, now let's do something about that look of yours"

Three Weeks later

Kat armed with Mossberg 500 waited for the Red Hood's targets to enter the safe house, "And..here..we..go" she commented to herself as she took a casual stroll towards them. Her hips swung slightly side to side as her body movements were accomplished with a hybrid of allurement and lethality.

No Caption Provided

She greeted nonchalantly to the three surprised men in front of her, a detective of the G.C.P.D was taken aback to see a fourteen year old pointing a firearm towards them.

"Kat, what are you doing?" the detective asked surprised as he dared not unsheathe his pistol since the young girl already had her finger on the trigger.

Kat ignored the detectives statement as if he never stated anything, Kat spoke once again as she stopped moving.

No Caption Provided

Soon numerous other members of the Red Hood gang/family surrounded the trio. In mere moments they were stringed up by Mooney and her forces as they held them against their will for much needed street cred.

"Kat, help me out" the detective whispered under his breath towards the girl. "Pssh and risk blowing the best gig I've ever had?" she looked at the lawman as if he was an imbecile and gnashed her teeth "you've only helped me when you could get something out of me, for all purposes we're even"

Mooney appeared to Kat's side as she complimented the girl "Good job on that distraction, would have been a shame to have had to kill these fellows" the elder woman looked up towards their three V.I.P's who had faces of contempt towards them "you're all going to suffer some painful deaths, nothing personal but just business"

Kat felt Mooney give a warm motherly hug that she hadn't felt in years, she couldn't help but show a sign of appreciation back

"I love this girl"

The crime boss flattered the protege criminal.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These gifs are going to break my computer.

If this character has this kind of game as a kid, can only imagine what she'll be like when she grows up.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gale_Xanders
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Trinity00

@gale_xanders: @maverick_6:

There are some typo's/errors on this one

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/story-of-a-kat-blog-post-1721905/#13

I did a better one here ^ :p

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: That last gif tho'. She looks like a retard, rubbing her greacy ass hobo face all over the other person's. XP

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Trinity00

@_fox_: She has feline attributes, that's why she's called Kat.

xD

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: Well still that Is what ruined Gotham for Me.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_fox_: I found it cute

._______.