Sting Chapter 1

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Below0Gaming

I kind of wanted to give my character sting a nice series of stories so I'm heading it off with this. Sting Chapter 1, The Demon.

You can find Sting's details in the about me section of my profile.

The mountain loomed overhead, its snowy peak miles above the clouds.

"So this is where the fool bathes in the supernatural waters huh" thought Sting, "It looks like its gonna be a long trip to the top."

He checked to make sure he had everything he needed and began his climb, his bodies natural resistance to the cold allowing him to climb unencumbered by the weight of jackets and climbing tools. He climbed for hours, but it seemed like mere minutes when the sun went down. Sting decided to make a camp for the night. A fire would most likely draw the attention of unwanted guests so he decided to go without one. Sting nestled himself inside a small crevasse for the night and drifted off.

March 6th, 1920-

The night was dark like usual and the streets of New York were empty. Empty of everyone except for two. A predator, a beast who hunts in the dark alleys of the city and his prey, the ignorant sheep who merely walk the streets oblivious to there fates. The dark alley on the corner of 44th and Broadway was his preferred hunting ground, this was the time his victim would be crossing his territory and he was waiting for her. He had been stalking the location for the past week so her schedule was known

"One more minute" he thought to himself, "one more minute and then the streets shall become like the wilderness" thought the predator.

But the minute passed and no prey. The helpless victim didn't stroll past the alley like she was supposed to and this made the predator mad. What good is a predator If he cant even catch his prey? He stepped out of the alley heading home and hoping that tomorrow would be the night. Until he saw it. Coming down the street was a large man. His shirt stained with grease and his neck replaced with chin.

"You'll have to do" muttered the predator as he brandished his knife. The new prey kept walking closer and closer to the predator, that was the first and last mistake the man made. One swift stab to his jugular was all it took for the prey to drop. Another stab in the back ended it's life, but the beast couldn't stop. Stab after stab, slash after slash. It was done, Blood pooled around the body, it ran down the sidewalk and drained into the sewers. The predator would not be starved of his hunt tonight.

The daylight didn't wake Sting from his sleep, no it was the sound of a blade being drawn, and when he awoke the blade was at his throat. There stood a man dressed in all black robes. His eyes seemed lifeless and his expression was blank.

"Good morning to you too pal" said Sting, "Mind tellin me why you have a sword to my throat"

"This is sacred ground, you are trespassing leave at once or suffer a fate worse then death" exclaimed the man in black.

"Trust me pal, right now I'm suffering a fate far worse then anything you could ever do to me."

Sting pushed himself onto the blade his whole body falling limp. The man in black wasn't surprised or phased in the least bit by what just happened. he merely drew the blade from Stings neck and placed it back in it's sheath. That was his first mistake, Sting kicked up hitting the man in the jaw. Silver shrapnel exploded from his foot puncturing the man's head. he jumped back drawing his blade but it was to late. The second the sword exited the sheathe he was already dead. 3 spikes protruded from his skull, 3 spikes made of silver. Sting rose to his feet, cracked his neck, and began to climb once more.

It took about 2 more hours for him to arrive at his destination, it was no doubt heavily guarded but that was to be expected, after all he was at Nanda Parbat. He heard a slight twang in the distance. He stepped slightly to the left as an arrow landed in the ground where he was standing.

"That was close" he said with a sigh.

Ten more men in black leapt of the cliff side, swords drawn, ready to fight. They surrounded Sting. The two infront of him stepped aside, from the gap came another. This one wore no mask.

"Oh great another guy in black. What is this a convent or something"

"No this is Nanda Parbat, and I imagine you didn't just happen to stumble across this place did you" replied the man in the middle

"Righty oh buddy, I'm looking for a Lazarus pit. You happen to see one around"

"Turn around and leave this place at once"

Sting readied himself "I tried to be courteous but you just had to be a dick. Well this time I'm not asking. TAKE ME TO THE LAZARUS"

"How DARE you speak to me in that manner, my name is Al Sah-him, I am the heir to the demon"

"HA, THAT"S GREAT, you crack me up you really do." Stings eyes began to glow red, "Do you wanna know why it is I find you to be a joke. Well here, I'll explain it. I was sent here to destroy the waters of the Lazarus pit. The job didn't sound easy, but hey whats a guy supposed to do. I owed Michael one for staging the rescue operation that got me here, and I don't mean here as in here, I mean here as in the land of the living. That's right, I can see it in those eyes your impressed. I'm the Real deal, straight outta the fire so to speak. So when I meet some random guy in a black robe who calls himself the heir to the demon I think to myself this guy is full of it. But I can tell you truly believe what you said is true so you had better bow before me pal, because I am the demon"

To be continued in Sting Chapter 2

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Lovely intro.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points