Star Wars: Nar Shaddaa

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ivoree: Crouched over and fatigued he felt a hand gentle grasp his shoulder. Looking up he saw I'Voree call upon the force to help rejuvenate his body. However this connection had a different effect. As the force was summoned between the two Andy's mind was thrust into a psychic vision and the Inquisitor was dragged along with him.

There Andy stood triumphant over the fallen Emperor. Master Sunrider was once more asking for his surrender, for him to be redeemed and accept the light. Laughing the Emperor cackled defiantly as his body burst into dark energy to never be seen again. Memories flashed forward as Andy was now with Kira, they were on a mission to rescue one of her childhood friends. Another Child of the Emperor. When they had arrived she had gone crazy with whispers of the Emperor plaguing her mind.

The scene then changed once more, but not to a memory from Andy's past. No this was something quite different, this was the future. The throne room of some distance planet was dark, lightly lit with glowing red energy that seethed in the dark side of the force. Before them now was a hooded cloaked figure resting comfortably in what looked to be the Emperors chair. Sinister yellow eyes peered out from beneath the cowl as they were painfully thrust from the vision.

No Caption Provided

Andy found himself waking with a painful sting in the back of his head. The energy had slung him across the room and sent him crashing against the wall. He looked around for Ashara and I'Voree, "Are you alright?" But he knew what this vision meant. The Emperor was not dead..

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Tank.

@nerx: "It is a complicated procedure, my friend. There are many things that make our lightsaber works. But you are correct in a sense. The first archaic sabes were connected with an energy cable." Smiling as he gave insight to the surprisingly intelligent Gammorean. "Why so curious?"

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: I'Voree's eyes moved back in forth as he was pulled into a series of visions. He gasped, his hand withdrawing as his eyes flung open. He glanced over at Ashara then back to Sunrider. "We are fine." He stood walking over over to the Jedi. "Are you? What was that?" He had never seen the Emperor, but he could feel suspicions creeping up in Andy.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: (Will respond tonight when I get back from class.)

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Jay_August
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#306  Edited By Nerx

@tank_: "If I learn how to swing then I get better job as bounty hunter, having one of them glow swords means that I can deflect blaster fire."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#307  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@tank_: Interesting...i never really kept track of the jedi or sith. i only helped those who corresponded with my own goal. " he keeps drinking. "obviously you have been very busy." (someone should make a sith temple and the jedi temple. that would be awesome.)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: @nerx: @ragman1138: Finishing up dinner and will get responses up shortly.

(someone should make a sith temple and the jedi temple. that would be awesome.)

Just put a title at the top for any location you're at. Sort of like this.

Sith Academy on Korriban

or

Dromund Kaas

or

Jedi temple on Tython

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Chuckling at his remark he couldn't help but smile. "A bounty hunter" he said not surprised. "I'm afraid it's not that simple and the saber itself is not what allows us to deflect blaster bolts. It's out connection to the force that gives us precognition and heightened speed and reflexes that allows us to move it with enough precision to deflect blaster fire."

@ragman1138: "I mercenary or bounty hunter then? Force sensitive at that. Interesting. So do you only acquire jobs for credits, only from certain sides or are you all around free lance?"

@jay_august: What was that.. That very question rang through his thoughts for some time as he picked himself up off of the ground and dusted himself off. What would he tell them? He knew whatever I'Voree had already deciphered would immediately be told to his Mistress. The Dark Council would gain a powerful rumor that the Emperor was indeed not dead. All he knew is that the Jedi Order must be informed, and immediately.

Just then his com unit beeped and it was T7, a frantic series of droidic speak ushered out and Andy had to smile at his friends concern. "No, T7. I'm perfectly fine." His life vitals must of flickered through T7's general scans and caused concern. "But please do me a favor and contact the Jedi Council. I must speak with them immediately. And find Kira, I need to talk with her."

He turned to regard the two companions who had traveled with him, his breathing slow as he pondered on what to say. Slowly he locked gazes with I'Voree knowing he had saw, what he had seen. "I'm not entirely sure" he responded honestly. Even if it was just half a truth. "I would rather not jump to conclusions until I can investigate this matter further. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I can return you back to Nar Shaddaa now."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: Ashara looked around frantically. "What? What did you two see?"

I'Voree's eyes narrowed. "Fair enough. But please, hardly an inconvenience. If it was, I wouldn't have thrown myself so readily into the situation. Still... I think I will be happy to go back to relic hunting. Less exciting."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: Something strange caught the Jedi attention as he moved to pick up the drained relic. These signs, the etchings I've seen them before he thought. His mind now drifting back to the Emperor's throne room and the vision he was just pulled into. Those same emblems were carved into the very walls of that place. He found himself holding his breath as he began to piece together the puzzle laid out before him.

The Emperor's body had evaporated into some dark energy upon his death. Andy began to remember some of his studies of the forbidden arts, of how Sith Lords of the past were capable of transferring their life essence across the galaxy. Some were locked away in tombs, others inside of holocrons. His eyes widened at his realization. This relic, this dark side artifact was crafted by the Emperor! Had he just released the very Sith he destroyed?

"We must be off" he ordered as he exited the meditation chamber in a brisk pace.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Tank.

@celtic: (This has nothing to do with nU or Prime. It's strictly Star Wars based in the Old republic era. )

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@tank_: i get jobs from either side but i only take the ones that go along with my goals, and i tend to show the sith more support, considering they let me kill anyone in my way. But Officially i'm known as an intergalactic rouge assassin.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "Alright..." Something was off about the Jedi. The Rattataki couldn't be sure, but it obviously had something to do with what they saw. It couldn't be coincidence it was around the time of the dissolution of the relic. This could complicate things. He wasn't sure what to tell An'arche. I'Voree and Ashara followed quickly behind.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: The Jedi Master was cautious in places like this, for the Empire had a hefty bounty on his head. He knew that an attack could come at any time, especially in a place full of smugglers, scoundrels, bounty hunters, assassins, and various other kinds of rogues. "Dangerous profession, and even more dangerous employers."

@jay_august: (I was tempted to have the Horsemen's ship lower down on us the moment we arrived to ours. lol)

The ramp lowered and out stalked HK with snipe rifle in hand. Andy quickly waved him off and the assassin droid seemed disappointed. He really wanted to kill another Sith. "Please excuse me while I make my conference calls." He slipped into his private dorm while C2 saw to their needs.

After reporting his findings to the Council he returned to his reluctant companions. Just as he began to speak he was interrupted by an incoming transmission. It was Kira. "Are you alright?" she questioned in an obvious worried voice.

"I'm fine love." Instantly smiling as he saw his wife. "I take it you know?" He found it curious that the Council would of informed her so quickly.

"I felt him" she replied. "I know it was him, he's back isn't he?" Concern and worry were obvious in her.

"We're not sure, but this is not the time, sweetheart." His eyes gestured that they were not alone and she knew instantly to stop pressing the matter.

"Yes, you are right. I love you." She was troubled but knew that her husband could take care of himself. He was after all a Master, and Council member. No he would be alright, he had to be..

"I love you, Kira." His warmth evident with his affection for her. With the transmission cut the ship lifted off and was back into space. Slipping into hyperspace in no time.

Settling into a chair he looked curiously to his guests. "So what now? What do you tell your Mistress?"

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: When Andy left the room, Ashara again looked to I'Voree. "What happened, Vor? What did you see?"

He pursed his pale lips before beginning his monologue in his Dromund Kaas accent. "I'm not sure. There was the fight between the Jedi and the Emperor... that was past. It was hazy. Dark. Stark contrast to the surroundings. It was the dark side I felt. Given the nature of the vision, it seems obvious, but..." he paused. "There was more. I couldn't see clearly, but there were yellow eyes. It was after this that Sunrider broke from the vision, clearly disturbed." His chest rose and fell with each breath. His forehead wrinkled.

"I'Voree, what is it?" She placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

"The Jedi is keeping something from me. Though, I cannot say I blame him." His white eyes shifted as Andy returned to their area. He saw a tellings transmission from the Jedi's wife, Kira. Him? Back? A darkness grew within him as his suspicions took shadowy forms in his mind. But all they were only suspicions. Perhaps An'arche would know what to make of this. His face lightened as Andy's question brought him out of his pensive state. "Well, I tell her that my search for you lead me to a place saturated with the lightside of the Force where you had already been in the process of destroying the relic. I may describe your methods as I saw them. For academic reasons would interest her. She will most likely keep the knowledge to herself, lying for me as she has always done to keep me from getting into too much trouble."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: He nodded along with the inquisitor. "The Council would like to speak with both of you." The word speak he knew meant something different from some of its members. They would want to interrogate I'Voree and find out what he knew about the Dark Council and the Sith Empire's plans. "I convinced them however that it would not be in our best interest at this time. Both of you, should you ever want to walk the path of the light. Need but ask and I will be there to help guide you. I feel that I should also inform you that Kira, and Master Parwyn will be meeting me back on Nar Shaddaa. The Council wants us to put an end to this group of Sith known as the Horsemen. They are to answer for their crimes against the Republic, against the galaxy."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: I'Voree smirked. "Oh, I'm sure they would. And of course, Sunrider. You offer has been an unspoken ringing in my ears since we met. But I think Ashara and I will be just fine walking our own path. As for your friends, as long as they keep their judgments to themselves, I see no harm in their presence. I cannot blame your Council. The Horsemen are blunt tools of the traditional Sith age. I do not care what you do with them. I'm quite certain their kind would kill me in the worst ways."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: Wanting to shift the subject away from the unknown, Andy glanced at Ashara once more. "Ashara, did you ever craft your own lightsaber? Or do you still use one that was given to you by your Master."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: "The latter. Sith usually take the lightsabers from people they kill, so I guess I never ended up making my own." She pulled her lightsaber from her belt, examining it.

"At some point, I want to construct a saber with a purple crystal. Red is such a cliche." The Sorcerer laughed.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: "Purple?" he smirked knowingly. "Come with me" he smiled and stood from his chair, walking her to another chamber located on the ship. "Let me see" he rummaged through a cabinet "where did I put it." Looking over his shoulder she would be able to see various pieces to a lightsaber. Focus lenses, emitters, "Ah, ha!" he proclaimed loudly as he found what he was looking for. Turning around he showed I'Voree the small purple crystal held between his thumb and index finger. "My gift to you" he offered to him. "May it server you well and help you find your path, and Ashara's."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: I'Voree took the crystal. "Wow... thanks, Jedi." He smiled genuinely before examining the crystal. "This is really great. I didn't get you anything though." He chuckled.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: (L O L)

@jay_august: "Just tell your Lady An'arche that one day I would like to speak with her. Diplomat to diplomat."

"What is it that you wish for yourself? Where do you see this all going in 10, 20 years?"

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: "I will certainly do that."

Ashara blinked. "What do you mean? The future is always in motion. I can't presume to know. I would like to see the Jedi and Sith coming together for peaceful negotiations. I'd like to see each working together to find truth and power in the Force that goes beyond light and dark."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "With what you have seen, do you believe that such a future is possible? Outside of your own Master how many on the Dark Council would like that resolution?"

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: She shifted in her seat. "I don't know... it won't happen over night. I know that. But it doesn't mean interactions can't start. I've tried, but the Jedi practically laughed in my face."

I'Voree watched her before adding his own comments. "The Dark Council is not what it once was. It's numbers have dwindled to maybe four or five. The war has ravaged the Sith ranks, and those not killed in battle are subjugated to Sith power plays. It might interest you to know that one of the members seems to be seeking a way to remove my mistress from the Council. When this comes out, it could be another civil war with more Sith at each others' throats. I do not think the Dark Council will be in power for much longer. A new order must rise from the ashes of the old."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By Jay_August
No Caption Provided

An'arche was brimming with anger over everything that had happened. Her smoldering was interrupted by the familiar sound of her personal holocom. She activated it, and her demeanor changed as she saw the figure in the flickering blue image. "Andronikos." She smiled.

"Hey, Sith. It's been too long. You look stressed. Why don't you come down to the ship for some R&R?" The pirate smiled, speaking in his raspy voice.

"That sounds lovely, darling. Things have been… trying to say the least. I'll be there in a few." The Sith exited her chambers on Korriban and took the shuttle to the orbital station where her Fury-Class Intercepter. She walked up to the ramp to where Andronikos Revel was waiting for her. His face had a tribal tattoo down one side, and his hair was silver, styled into a mohawk. His arms were folded over his chest.

"Well, hello, beautiful." An'arche smirked and walked past him into the ship. He followed after her, sealing the ship's door. "You look like you could use a massage. Why don't you sit down here with me, and we can work out all that tension?" He sat down and patted the place beside him. She gave a soft chuckle and plopped down next to him as he began to rub her shoulders.

"So." She began. "How is my favourite deranged space pirate these days?"

He stopped to look at her. "How many deranged space pirates do you know?"

"Oh, true. You are one of a kind, aren't you Andronikos?" The Inquisitor turned to face him. "You get me. In all my madness." She wrapped her arms around him with a childish grin. "Can we just run away and do piratey things? Just you and me. All this Sith nonsense gets so tiresome sometimes." She sat up to stare into his brown eyes. He placed his finger under her chin and drew her in for a kiss.

"You two disgust me." An'arche broke away with frustration. "And someday, I'll get these damn ghosts out of my head. Someday when every day isn't a fight for my life. Sometimes I don't even know who I am any more. Too many thoughts. All conflicting, vying for power." She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes during a moment of tenderness. "With you, everything feels better."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: He listened curiously. He knew that with the death of the Emperor things among the Sith got hectic. Then Darth Malgus split his own forces and tried to create his own Sith Order, one separate from the Empire and the Dark Council. But he then met his own fate and died in his seat of power. He knew that the Sith were in disarray but did not know only 4 or 5 Council members remained. This was good news indeed. And now with the travesty of Makeb the Hutt Cartel was in its own inner struggles. Were things finally looking up for the Republic?

"Both sides have suffered great loses. I assure you that the Jedi Council is open to negotiation. However we do not want another false treaty like that of the Treaty of Coruscant." He spoke of the betayal of the Empire. How they had arranged for a peace treaty on Alderaan but then simultaneously sacked the capitol, temporarily.

An'arche
An'arche

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: (LOL. She's too tan!)

"Good. I will convey this openness to Darth An'arche."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: The ship soon docked back in a different hanger bay on Nar Shaddaa. Andy would need to check on Xaemon and make sure that the slippery scoundrel was lucky enough to escape the Sith wrath.

"Thank you for your warning of the Sith attack. It seems that our paths now part. Unless you wish to take me up on my offer.."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "No thanks, Jedi. But I'm certain our paths will cross again." He nodded, standing to his feet. Ashara stood beside him, and he rested his hand behind her on the small of her back.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: As they exited the docking area he stopped to regard them both. "I have some business to attend here and I am sure your Master will want a report of your events. Goodbye, and may the force be with you." No matter how he would of played it, Ashara was lost to them. Her affection for I'Voree and her devotion to her new Master ran deep. They had woven their webs intricately around her delicate young mind.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not so long ago when the Sith Lord reigned supreme and it was believed by most her Shadow Hand was a particular red headed woman. The fact that she comands what many believe is the largest naval craft in existance only helps solidify that ideal. Many go so far as to believe the two were conected mentaly. They believe that to be why Azrayne has snapped mentally.....

"Freeze Darksider" a guard yells.

The woman stops and takes a seat on the ledge. Though defiantly her hand tosses a thermal detonator up and down, defiant to do what she was told. "No see no reason."

"I won't hesitate!"

"Actually you will. You are right now." Her brow arching at the man.

"What is it you even want Sith?"

"Well as we both know the building below is circled with mines, you cant possibly disarm one with out triggering two more. And if I drop these two detonators its game over. What I want you to do is order a orbital strike on that school just over there." The hand holding the detonators pointed. The act just barely managing to hold on to the explosives. "You see im not like those awful monsters wanting to enslave you all! No, no, no I just want to further the Darksides reach by testing the conviction of people like you. It's all in good fun hounest." Darth Defyance's eyes almost playful in nature. "I supose if thats to terrifying you could give me what I need to replicate the lost Mass Shadow Generator?"

(For those who don't know the MSG is the weapon brought up in Knights of The Old Republic. Turning in simplest summary, a planet into a gravity well. It reduced Malachor V to a massively cratered 'dead world'. That was little more then a overgrown falling apart grave yard)

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "May the Force be with you, Master Sunrider." Ashara smiled sweetly. "I hope we see you again some day under less dire circumstances."

I'Voree nodded. "Goodbye, Sunrider." The two turned to make their way back to their ship. Back in their hanger bay, the Rattataki sensed fear growing in the Padawan. "What is it, Ashara?"

She looked at him with big eyes. "I'm worried, I'Voree. What's going to happen to us now that we failed our mission. My master might be gracious, but now the Dark Council and the Horsemen are involved..." The Togruta looked down.

The Sorcerer placed his hand under her jaw to raise her face back towards his, drawing her in closer. "I won't let anything bad happen to you, Ashara. I promise." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her forehead. After a moment of silence, he parted from her and drew her into the ship to call their mistress. "Darth An'arche. I have news. Not good I'm afraid, but I have a number of things you should know. I will meet you on Korriban to discuss all I have seen."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt: (I'll try and get a response up to your last post sometime soon. I got to work overtime with all you dang Sith running around. lol)

@614azrael: (Are you currently on Nar Shaddaa or somewhere else?)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: Nar Shaddaa, figured keep it simple on the first one :)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: (You looking to be interrupted/stopped or going somewhere with the MSG angle?)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Tank.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_:

(its go with the flow, ^_~ now naturaly im a Sith somethin will probably get blown up. But really it was just "I got this cool pic in my head of scene" *write scene* now see what spawns from it)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Not sure if I will get a response up tonight, but will have one tomorrow for you and Fade both.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: Better to write when it can be fun then force it ^.^

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Tank.

@614azrael: Biggest thing is to decide if Andy will be confronting you, or Fade's character. I will have Parwyn (another Jedi that I will use under this account) go after the other.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#347  Edited By Nerx

@tank_:

"What is this pecognishion and refwexes that you speak of jedi? All I's got is these big meaty arms and me trusty vibro-axe. Even the Tusken Raiders know not to approach me on a bad day, you sure you people don't have those high price tech bits in ya?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "most definitely." he responds. "as for the employers, they can be deadly should you fail. however i sense that you're troubled by my career. don't tell me there's a bounty on your head." he grins jokingly

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cantina

Bren Rivas, a once honored Jedi now sits at the bar of the Cantina drinking away the memories of his master's murder. Incompletely trained he couldn't call himself a Jedi Master, and without a master he couldn't call himself a padawan. He was a rogue Jedi.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: (Strong look, real F-ing strong. Good work )