#51 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Xaemon put out a tall glass of Ium, a potent Corellian ale. "That ought to cure what ails ya." He chuckled at his pun.

#53 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: "Well quite the charmer" she looked at him coyly, those printed black lips parting to reveal her pearly white teeth. "Thank you" she let her eyes drift on the man for just a brief moment. Pondering what sort of slave he might make for her.

#54 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: "Eh, I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. And you bet, sugar." He shot her a wink. "You got a name?" He returned the toothy smile with his own. "Xaemon here."

#56 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Her playful demeanor did not fade as she revealed her name, her title. "Tiamat. Darth Tiamat" a sinister smirk lit across her face. "So tell me, Xaemon. Is this your establishment?"

#57 Edited by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: His peridot eyes widened as she told him her name. He cleared his throat with some nervousness. "Uh... a Darth? Well, uh... ahem." He scratched his scalp. "Yup. Fell into some money. Bought it out from a guy about a year ago." Despite being a little intimidated knowing she was Sith, she was still a devistatingly attractive woman, and the poor smuggler couldn't help but be enthralled. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the bar. "Should I call you "lord", "darth", or just "Tiamat?""

#58 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: "Here I thought you were going to tell me that you won it in some pazaak game." She watched as he leaned closer to her against the bar. Her hand reached out and her finger gently caressed beneath his chin. "Pour me another drink and we can talk about titles some other time" her voice alluring. Tiamat was the manipulator, she had learned long ago that her beauty was a devastating weapon. Men longed for her, and this gave her an advantage. To her there was nothing wrong with something just purely physical.

#59 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: starts drinking it. "thanks... theres no scum jedi around is there?"

#60 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: "Oh, I don't gamble with anything but my life." He smirked. As she placed a finger under his chin, his face pulled into a silly grin. "Sure thing, sweetheart." He fetched her another drink, setting it before the Twi'lek.

#61 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Hey, now. This is neutral territory. I serve all kinds. What's it to you if there are?" He folded his arms over his chest. He had done some work for the Republic during his time as a smuggler. Always thought Jedi were a bit uptight, but mostly good people.

#62 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: She let her hand drift along her neckline as if she was tense, her back arching as she stretched. With a pull of a string she unclasped her heavy robe letting it slip off of her shoulders and onto the stool next to her. Without her robe her silken red skin was exposed. A black leather corset was wrapped around her body tightly, pushing her bosoms up and together. Leather seemed to be a theme as eyes across the bar wandered her curved body. Thigh high lever boots with stiletto heels perched along the stool, a low cut skirt barely kept things concealed.

"Tell me" making herself more comfortable as she paused and leaned forward. "Have you heard of a Holocron that has recently surface here on the moon?" It was time for a bit of business. Cantina's were hubs for information, and a smuggler? Well a smuggler always knew more than he should.

#63 Posted by Xaemon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: His heart beat faster as Tiamat stripped herself of her dark robe. He swallowed. "H-holocron?" Xaemon's mind thought about recent shipments that had been passing through Nar Shaddaa. Though most of his smuggling days were behind him, he had enough sense to keep tabs on what went on around him. Overcoming his lust with a sudden spirit of avarice that drowned out any fear he had, the man stood straight. "And just what's that information worth to you?"

#64 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Leon looks up and the eyes behind his mask are yellow. "because i don't exactly see eye to eye with them"

#66 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Well, that's just tough for you then, isn't it? I don't exactly see eye to eye with the Imperials who commandeered my shipments back in the day, but I still serve them."

#68 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

(Ugh my post got ate. >_<')

"Perhaps I will let those idle fantasies in your head run wild." Her words were whispered seductively as she leaned forward a bit more. Her breathing was concentrated slowly, causing her cleavage to rise and fall more noticeably.

#69 Posted by Xaemon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat:
@xaemon: "Perhaps I let those idle fantasies in your mind run run a little wild." She pressed forward a bit more, inhaling slowly to extenuate her rising and lowering cleavage.

His poison green eyes drifted down her red, tattooed neckline to her chest momentarily before returning his attention to her unsettling yellow eyes. "Idle fantasies run cheap. If I ratted out every smuggler who came through here, I'd have no business."

#71 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: truth be told i could care less if they ruled the galaxy. i personally just want the bloodshed to continue. more soul to feed from

#72 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Well, whatever floats your hovercraft, buddy. Just don't harass my patrons."

#73 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xaemon: "Oh trust me, darling. There is nothing cheap.. about me."

#74 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: leon laughs silently to himself. "i don't need to be in contact with them to cause pain, but that's what i came here to get away from. "downs the bottle and puts alot of credits on the table. "i'll have more of the ale, i could get drunk off that stuff every night."

#75 Edited by Xaemon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: "Well, make me an offer, and I'll think about it." He leaned back against the bar, distancing himself somewhat from her.

#76 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Long as you keep the creds coming, I'll keep the liquor flowing." He pulled out another bottle of the Corellian ale and placed it before him.

#77 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xaemon: Those yellow eyes of hers stared intently at him as he leaned against the bar. They would not reveal her intentions however, no. That would come much later. She simply stood up from the stool and gathered her robe, wrapping herself in its darkness once more. Looking back at him once more she just smiled teasingly and then walked away. A key card left at the bar table.

#78 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: with all the assassination's i've worked for the empire, and all the illegal thing's i've smuggled and the credits i stole from my victims on top of the pay...there will always be a flow of creds coming as long as the ale keeps on flowing." starts drinking it and seems a little tipsy. "so what kind of work have you done? don't worry i won't tell."

#79 Posted by The Psyentist (16362 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat said:

@xaemon: Those yellow eyes of hers stared intently at him as he leaned against the bar. They would not reveal her intentions however, no. That would come much later. She simply stood up from the stool and gathered her robe, wrapping herself in its darkness once more. Looking back at him once more she just smiled teasingly and then walked away. A key card left at the bar table.

#80 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: Hehe, only one way to know for sure. Who knows, he might be missing out on the time of his life. ;)

#81 Posted by Xaemon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: Xaemon watched the sway of her hips as she walked away, his goofy grin returning to his face. His eyes fell upon the key card before him. His hand reached out, sliding the card from the counter and into his pocket. He turned to a blue Twi'lek waitress. "You don't mind taking over for a bit, do ya? Got some other business to take care of. Keep the tips. I know you will anyway, sweetheart." He chuckled and patted the woman's cheek as he quickly exited the cantina to rendezvous with the Sith.

#82 Edited by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Who are you, and what is it you do exactly?" He cocked a bow, leaning forward to the apparently intoxicated patron. "I was a smuggler myself before I got this gig."

#83 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Some call me Darth sion, others say i'm a dark assassin. i would refer to myself as a hitman however. i am loyal to the highest bidder....or to whoever's goal coincides with my own. i know quite a few smugglers...what kind of runs did you make?

#84 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "How did a Darth end up becoming a merc? Seem a bit... unusual. I'm sure Sith don't give out those titles like candy. I did whatever paid for whomever paid." He shrugged. "I'm not giving you my manifests."

#85 Edited by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xaemon: The blast door would open easily enough as the key card was swiped in. Revealed to him in the darkly lit room was an intoxicating scent. Her voice called out to him like a Siren from the shadows. "Over here." Turning into the next room he would see her sitting atop of a lush bed filled with pillows, barely an article of clothing draped over her succulent body.

#86 Posted by Xaemon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: Xaemon had his blaster holstered to his hip. He didn't trust Sith, not even a pretty Twi'lek one. He swiped the card and entered the chamber, the scent and voice drawing him into the next room. The smuggler sucked his teeth as he surveyed the pleasant scene before him, desperately trying to keep his mind wary of any tricks. He stepped over and stood before Tiamat, his arms folded over his chest, but the smile that crept over his face betrayed his true feelings. "So, how does this work? You bed me like the sucker I am, and I tell you who has the Holocron?"

#87 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xaemon: "That's not the blaster you're going to be needing." She said teasingly in her most seductive voice. She called upon the force and unfastened his belt buckle. The straps then slid out from around his waist like a snake, lifting into the air alongside his blaster as she sent it floating towards the ground. Her finger pointed towards him and then curled inwards, summoning him to her. "Be a gentleman and help a Mistress out." A different name, a different title.. She joked teasingly as she raised her bare foot into the air. Motioning for him to begin rubbing it.

#88 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: "Ahh..." He felt his belt sliding from around his waist. He made a quick and futile grab for the weapon. "No, funny business, Sith. I got tricks of my own." His green eyes gleamed in the dim light as she beckoned. Hell, why not. Only live once. He inhaled deeply and walked towards her. Xaemon sat himself at the edge of the bed as he began to massage her feet. He was no stranger to Twi'lek physiology, and his calloused hands showed their skill.

#89 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: She moaned and purred to his touch. "Marvelous" her hand slipping into a bowl next to her for some forbidden fruit. She teased it along her lips before biting into it, her eyes fluttering shut as she savored the taste. "About that information" she purred as she retracted her leg beneath her.

#90 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: He chuckled as her leg was withdrawn from him. "Business so soon? Barely even a tease." The smuggler smirked. He probably shouldn't have relished the fact he had information she wanted. She was a clever manipulator, much more intelligent than him, surely. But his experience with the Hutts had always taught him ways of getting what he wanted. His roguish charm didn't usually hurt either. "Gonna be so cruel and pretend you didn't enjoy it?"

#91 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Her gaze fell upon him and she gathered on all fours. Slowly she stalked towards her pray. One hand teasingly reaching out to push against his shoulder. Knocking him backwards as she climbed on top of him. Her fingertip pressing against his top lip and then sliding onto the bottom. Down her finger went along his chin until it stopped against his chest. Circling playfully. "Tell me" she moaned pleasurably. There was a hint of suggestion in her voice this time. As she called upon the subtle ways of the Force.

#92 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: Xaemon was pushed backwards against the bed. His heart beat harder, and his mouth went dry. His chest heaved under her touch. "The holocron is..." he paused. "Damn... you're good." He was familiar with mind tactics. But it was a whole different game when coupled with feminine wiles. Everything inside him craved to give into her, as if his mind was not his own. He fought it back, his green eyes narrowing. "If I tell you anything now, how do I know I won't end up short changed? You aren't that cute, sweetheart."

#93 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Her eyes lit up angrily, their yellow hue instantly turning a deep, dark red. The scent of ozone soon overtook the pleasurable scents that were first there. She hissed with a fury as her hand reached out, a single finger pointing towards him as crackling energy began to surround it. Seconds later a streak of electricity leaped from her hands and towards the intolerable, yet cute smuggler. His looks nor his charm would now save him from her wrath.

#94 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: His eyes widened and nearly crossed as he saw the finger extended toward him. "My queue to bolt." He scrambled off the bed in search of his blaster as he attempted to dodge the sudden arch of electricity that lept towards him.

#95 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: Her hand reached out to her side, her palm opening as she summoned a small cylinder shaped object to her hand. Seconds later it lit ablaze, coating the room in its crimson wake. She shrieked at him and lunged off of the bed with an overhead slash towards the scampering smuggler. If seduction would not work, then fear would pave her way to torture.

#96 Posted by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: Xaemon grabbed his blaster, firing a few shots at the Twi'lek as she lunged toward him. He rolled behind a table. He had to find his way out of here. He was pretty sure even his luck wouldn't hold out if he stayed much longer. He shot a couple more crimson bursts from his weapon, ducking behind his cover. The smuggler realized the fullness of his predicament in that fraction of a second. Chances are, she wouldn't stop until he was captured or killed. If he escaped, she just might hunt him down. Damn... what would he do now?

#97 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: The stream of blaster bolts were batted away with her crimson blade. One particular shot was redirected back towards the scoundrel as he ducked for cover. Scorching the wall just six inches from his head. With her free hand she stretched it out towards the turned table, her palm rising upwards as the table lifted up off of the ground. With a swift fling of her arm the table followed suit, crashing into the far corner and crumbling into wreckage. "You cannot hide from the Lady of Chaos" she seethed as her anger grew. "You will tell me what it is I wish to know. Or I will cut it from you bit, by bit." The shadows cast from the light hung against her curves, miraculously hiding her more feminine qualities as she stood there scantily clad.

#98 Posted by Tiamat (2087 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Edited by Schizofred (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamat: He turned to see where the reflected bolt had landed, exhaling sharply. The table behind which he crouched was tossed away with ease. "Oh, yeah, Xaemon. Good job not taking the bait earlier." He rolled beneath the bed, firing shots at her feet. "Hate to break it to ya, sweetheart. Cutting off body parts makes me want to talk less. Once I start losing fingers or arms, I kinda might as well lose it all. If I was easy, I'd be pretty bad at my job." He rolled back out from under the bed. Maybe if he kept moving he could avoid her little Force tricks. He bolted for the door to open it.

#100 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@schizofred: I have my own goals in place, my own plans and my own means of achieving them. However, Most of my goals and point of views coincide with the views of the empire and sith. so i tend to work with them.