#751 Posted by Gliok_Kaftern (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: closer an closer to the damn post limit

#752 Posted by Jay_August (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_ said:

@jay_august: The Jedi could sense the potent energy swelling from within her. Just as she suggested for him to get clear he wrapped himself within the force. Creating a barrier around his body as her dark energy rushed out all around her. The dark purplish glow resonated through the force and annihilated not just he four droids around here, but the other four as well. The powers impact had obliterated their cortosis bodies and sent the Jedi hurtling backwards against the cavern wall. His shield had taken the brunt of the attack but he could feel its protection waning. Her energy withdrew back into her slumped form and he rushed over to make sure she was alright. That much dark energy was taxing on the body, he could feel the taints residue through the force.

Just as he began to assist her back to her feet the opposite side opened up. Inside the other room was their treasure, the second Star Map.

A twisted smile spread across her face as the droids were disintegrated. "Fine, that was a good move." "Good? Almost killed her! If she had done that and reinforcements came, she wouldn't have a hope. It drained her Force, our Force. Her attacks would be weak after." "But I must say, it's good to see you in your true form. You are Sith. Be proud of your physical corruption. it is a testament of your power." Her bright, red eyes glowed as they shot over to the Jedi stepping over to see if she was alright. "Back off." She snarled. "Feed off his Force." "Restore yourself." Then the grin returned. "Yesssss. Or not. Stay close." She extended a hand to drain him of the Force to regain her strength as he moved in to help her.

Her attention darted over to the opening room within which was the next obsidian monolith.

#753 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_august: "Hey, Take it easy. I'm just trying to help." Her unexpected change of attitude had caught him off guard. Before he knew what was happening the Sith Lord was siphoning the life out of him. Restoring her own vigor at his cost. He felt that sickening emptiness at the pit of his stomach as she reached her hand out towards him. His skin growing pale as she sucked away at his power. "Enough!" he hollered in resistance. Both of his own arms show out as he summoned the force to his defense. Sending a shock wave of telekinetic energy towards her in an effort to push her away from him and back against the cavern wall. "Are you mad!" his words not that of a question, but a statement as he stared across from here. Reading himself should she press the attack.

#754 Posted by Gliok_Kaftern (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: (So when i get past this blasted limit post, can I just show up where your at or you wanna do a side story?)

#755 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@gliok_kaftern: (I would say start a side story. There is still some trouble that needs to be dealt with on Nar Shaddaa, see Xaemon and Azeal's posts. Her (Az) Sith has laced a section with Mines. Or we can go with something else if you got any ideas.)

#756 Posted by Ginju (326 posts) - - Show Bio
#757 Posted by Jay_August (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: As her Force energy was restored to her, Sunrider hurled a wave of telekinetic energy that tossed her into the wall. She groaned with the impact and stood back to her feet. "Many have called me such." She smirked. "But really, after saving you with that move, I think I deserve SOMETHING."

#758 Edited by Gliok_Kaftern (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: (you want me to get something going or do you got an idea?)

#759 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@gliok_kaftern: You got more important stuff on your plate at the moment. Don't worry about this until things are more settled. :)

@jay_august: I haven't forgotten about this and will make a post.. eventually. lol

#760 Edited by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

<---Is still more powerful than Darth An'arche xP

hahahaha

#761 Posted by AzylumsJoker (293 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me sad why all the nostalgia lately

Someone must pay!

#762 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio
#763 Posted by Armistice (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_:

force pushes your chair away before you sit down, laughs as I dash off

#764 Posted by Tranquil (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Almost done with deadpool. Once I'm done with that, I'll start that download. Kind of disappointed because I have to make a new account though.

#765 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio
#766 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

Raids the place.

#767 Edited by Tranquil (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Won't recognize my old info.

#768 Edited by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I might have a surprise for you coming up! ;)

@tranquil: Did you not have this same problem with CoH once?

#769 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

The hidden door to the room housing the second star map slid open, a young mans silhouette outlined in the light. ReEnforcer could feel the force in the man, the immense power he basked in triggered latent memories in ReEn. His years of torture and training by the Sith had left him barely more than a beast, a beast left here to guard this treasure. He waited to strike the man down Jedi or Sith it did not matter he would soon be dead.

#770 Edited by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Ohhhhhhh? Could you be a little more vague ;)

#771 Posted by Tranquil (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Thats way too far back to remember. I usually have that problem with anything I pay for and then stop paying for. I think they get mad at me. xD

#772 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: As the door slid open the Jedi could feel the power of the dark side radiating off of this darkly clad figure. There was something strangely familiar with this man. Andy sensed that he knew him from a time long past. Just then his head cocked sideways as he held onto his breath. "Noo" he whispered barely audible. "It can't be.."

There was anger swelling inside his fallen comrade. He could see his muscles tense, ready to strike him down. "ReEnforcer?" he called out questioning. Could this be his lost friend?

#773 Edited by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio
#774 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

"ReEnforcer?" A shutter ran down the beasts spine as the man called his name.Thud! His hand hit the ground his talon like fingers entering the cold stone. Pulling back he propelled himself forward reaching into his tattered black robe grasping the metal cylinder and flicking the switch activating the dual bladed weapon of his former Sith Master. A member of the Dark Council the man had died when ReEnforcer faced his final trial before reaching the level of Sith Lord before being discarded here. Spinning the weapon in a circular motion he brought the right half down in an angular motion. Anticipating the blow to be reflect he leans into the blow he believes is coming allow his opponents momentum to bring him in close. ReEn then follows up with a strike from below using the other half of his saber to strike upward hoping to cleave the mans arm off.

#775 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: "Stop!" he cried out as the deranged Sith advanced. Backpedaling to avoid his first strike, a ploy but none the less deadly. Crying out once more he tried to reason with his old friend "What are you doing?" The Jedi then felt the tingle of the force warn him of impeding danger. Reaching further into the force he called upon its power to heighten his speed, his legs just a blur as he sped backwards. He then reached for his own lightsaber and ignited it's aquamarine blade. "I'm your friend!" he shouted at his attacker. He only hoped that reasoning could get through to his friend. "The dark side as clouded your mind. Fight it, ReEnforcer. Fight it! You're stronger than the dark. I know you!" He settled into a defensive stance, into his Soresu form of fighting. A style he had mastered through his rigorous training.

#776 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

Has a fangirl attack

(Y'all are making me wanna write a Mara Jade)

#777 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I've heard that before. xP

lol

#778 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Wantig and giving jnto the temptation are different things ;p

Already coming up with vague bios, though.

#779 Edited by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

The man did not follow through the way ReEnforcer had anticipated, he retreated to escape the danger and survey the situation, "A Jedi then." ReEn discerned. The man pleaded with ReEnforcer, trying to halt his attack speaking of a connection the two shared. Whatever bond they shared it had been broken what seemed like a lifetime ago. "Peace is a lie." He said beginning to recite the Sith code, with each line he struck out. "There is only passion." The lightsabers met again and again sending blue and black sparks into the air. "Through passion, I gain strength." ReEn called out to the energy in the room, a dark ancient power surged in this place. "Through strength, I gain power." Drawing this terrible energy into himself made ReEnforcer attack with even more vigor. "Through power, I gain victory." He began channeling the gathered energy into his left hand. "Through victory, my chains are broken." Pressing his furious attack ReEnforcer attempted to keep the Jedi's concentration focused on his lightsaber attacks. "The force shall free me!" As he spoke the last line of the code ReEn extended his left had toward his opponent sending a fury of force lightning at the young man.

#780 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio
#781 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
#782 Posted by Armistice (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@tank_: Wantig and giving jnto the temptation are different things ;p

Already coming up with vague bios, though.

maybe sometime in 2014 at your rate :)

#783 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio
#784 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Probably not, Andy just wanted to have a little fun.

#785 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio
#786 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: Their lightsabers clashed in a dizzying array of flashes that lit the entire chamber. Each of his pressed attacks were met with a calculated block, parry, or dodge. Sidestepping where needed, and using leverage he used minimum force to deflect onslaught that was brought down on him. With each passing moment he could feel his rage building, feeding off of the dark energy in this room. Sunrider's nose picked up the hunt of ozone too late as a streak of lightning arced out from ReEnforcers hand. The crackling energy cackled alive as it stormed towards him. He called upon the force to shroud him with protection but the force of the lightning was too strong. Eating through his defense and singing his robe. Burn marks were evident on his armor as his chest heaved for air. Only to cough loudly as he choked on the dark energy left behind from the blast. Steam pilfered off of his scorched armor as he stood stalwart once more.

"This is not you, my friend." He felt the strength in his body waning. While the dark side energy of this chasm empowered his fallen friend. It held the opposite effect on the champion of light. He could feel it pounding on his resolve. Calling for him to give into the anger, the hate. The passion. "My name is Anthony Sunrider. I am your friend!" he shouted out with gathered resolve. Reaching out with the force, hoping to catch some sort of compassion from his former friend. He knew a continued battle would only agitate the conflict, fueling the mans rage. So with that bit of knowledge he deactivated his lightsaber and hung it back on his belt. His hands down at his sides with the palms facing outwards.

"Let me help you. Come back to the light, fight the darkness." As he spoke those words he reached into the force to summon a rare gift he held with the force. From his core a bright flash of light erupted and engulfed the entire room. It's soothing aura battled against the dark energies gathered and began to disperse it. Cleaning the area of the dark side energy through his Force Light ability. This attempt would weaken almost any dark side user or place. He just hoped it was enough to make his fallen Jedi friend see reason. To give him an opening he desperately needed to save his friend.

#787 Edited by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio
#788 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: -_- bastard. I bring the VV back and you two are no where to be seen

#789 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio
#790 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Careful. He might take you up on that offer. xP

@darkchild: We're right here. Oh, you meant canon wise. Yeah I've had enough of that BS. :)

#791 Posted by Armistice (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@armistice: kiss my ass, quitter.

it's kiss my ass quit-king

get it right

@tank_ said:

@mercy_: Careful. He might take you up on that offer. xP

@darkchild: We're right here. Oh, you meant canon wise. Yeah I've had enough of that BS. :)

I'm not that easy, she would have to earn it :)

#792 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

His mocking laughter filled the room as the Jedi standing before him lowered his weapon and defenses, pleading for his 'friend' to remember. Rushing forward ReEnforcer was preparing to finish the fool, his hast got the better of him when the blinding light erupted out of the Jedi. Like an imploding sun this white light was the embodiment of the light side of the force, here in this dark place it shone with an ambiance that was unrivaled. The power of the blast throw ReEn back against the wall, he could feel his power being drained, the room being cleansed of a darkness that had built over thousands over years. His mind began to clear before him stood a familiar face, Remy smiled the hate in his heart gone.

#793 Edited by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: you're lucky I'm on my phone.

@tank_: Ew

#794 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: As the brilliant light faded he fell to his knees. His body felt drained as he reached out to catch himself. Slumped there on the floor he looked over towards Remy. That slight smile he saw on his face relieved him of a heavy burden weighing on his shoulders. It had worked, his desperate ploy had worked and his friend was saved. For now..

But what, or who had turned him in the first place. No matter what had transpired here today this was just the beginning of a tangled web of mysteries. His eyelids weighed heavily as he slumped forward exhausted from the display of energy.

#795 Posted by Armistice (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

yup, completely terrified of what would happen if you weren't :)

#796 Edited by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

yup, completely terrified of what would happen if you weren't :)

Exactly! This is a pg rated forum, not R. xD

#797 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's ReEn? He'll take my side against bullies.

#798 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@tank_: Their eyes met, the relief was present on Sunrider's face the Force Light had taken the last of his strength if it had not worked he would be dead right now. Remy's eyes went to his right then back to Ant's this time Anthony's gaze followed Remy's there set the second Star Map. Remy knew it had to be the reason his friend had come, had found him and saved him from the darkness. The map was his reward and it was waiting to be claimed.

#799 Posted by Tank. (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: A moan trembled out from his lips as he shifted, awakening from his unconscious slumber. He still felt week but manage to bring himself back to his feet, staggering backwards momentarily. Shaking his head he breathed in deeply to try and regain his composure. He noticed Remy standing next to the Star Map.

"Is that what you had come here for?" He spoke calmly as he walked towards his friend.

#800 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

"No my friend. I was left her many years ago to safe guard this map. It is why you came though, is it not?" Remy responded.