Star Wars: Nar Shaddaa

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651  Edited By Jay_August

@tiamat: An'arche's fist tightened as she saw the transmission. She turned to the Jedi. "She won't leave Kira alive, you can be sure of that. We have a better chance facing them together than separately if that's what you want." She paused, looking down. "I don't see this ending well, Master Sunrider."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#652  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: He stood there seemingly paralyzed from the transmission. Emotions inside of him were swelling around like a thunderstorm. His fists clenched tightly, the contour muscles of his forearms tightening with his grip. The Jedi brow furrowed with a driving passion as she jaw clenched shut. His breathing was slow, forceful as he watched the transmission over and over again in his head. "This ends now" his words seemed like poison in his soul. His arm reared back and slung towards the unexpected brown eyes Sith. His other hand reached for his lightsaber as it erupted to life.

His eyes blinked as he was stirred from his vision, his mouth opening as he breathing rasped quickly. Shaking his head he tried to get that image out of his mind. He knew An'arche's words were truthful. Those two Sith hated him just as much as they hated the her. Their subterfuge was to divide and conquer. "HK" he called through his personal com-link. "Get your rifle."

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: An'arche closed her eyes to feel with welling emotion within him. It was so strong, she knew there was a possibility she was in danger. But her experience with him told her that he was stronger and more in control than to fall prey to their Sith tricks. Wonder above all, she felt at peace with him, secure in his steadfast and good nature. She opened her eyes again. She gripped her deactivated lightsaber firmly in her hand. "Awaiting your word, Jedi."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: "C2, arrange for negotiations to be met. I will bring them their prisoner at dusk." He turned to look at her and there was no smile on his stern face. Nothing to suggest his words were false, until he winked.

"Master while I am well versed in the languages of nearly.."

"Enough!" he silenced the droid before it could continue. "They have Kira, Ceetwo." The droid no longer had a rebuttal to his masters wishes. "Oh, and C2. One last thing. See HK before you leave to make the arrangements." The Jedi lips smiled as he knew the hunter killer assassin droid would know what to do.

Almost an hour later the protocol droid was slowly fumbling towards the Sith ship nervously. The droid saw the wreckage of Kira's ship as he drew near and knew what fate laid ahead. Moments later he was surrounded by nearly a dozen of the Sith Acolytes. "That's far enough droid. Speak or be dismantled" Their apparent leader stepping forward.

"Oh, myyy. I would much rather stay intact, thank you." The droid started with his ramblings until he was hushed with the sounds of twelve crimsons blades igniting as they all took one step closer, threateningly. Scared out of his circuits he stumbled backwards a few steps. "Oh, yes" finally remembering why he was there in the fist place. "My Master has agreed to your terms, he wishes to speak with your Lord. I have his transmission available now."

"You will play it here, droid."

"But My Master insisted that your Lord be present when it was delivered."

The Acolyte's patience grew thin from the annoyance of the droid. Lunging forward the energy of his sword severed through the golden chassis of the droid. The Sith believing he would jut rip the transmission from his memory core later, after it was scrap metal. The moment the crimson blade pierced the droids chest it set off an explosion that engulfed the entire area within 10 meters. C2 was obliterated with every Sith present as a mushroom cloud took shape overhead.

HK was positioned over 60 meters away and fired sniper shots against the Sith ship. The ships engines exploded in a fiery mass of destruction from HK's precise shots.

Like a blinding gust of wind Andy was wrapped in the force, speeding towards the ramp.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: (I feel like this is the second time you've blown up your protocol droid. LOL)

An'arche clung to the shadows making full use of her Inquisitor Assassin training to be nearly invisible as she made her silent approach awaiting Andy's attack before making her own.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: (Tried it on LW, but things died so nothing happened.)

Six more Acolyte's soon rushed out from the ramp at the sound of the explosion. Two of them were immediately cut down as Andy's ancestral blast cleaved into their torso. A snipe shot from HK then beheaded a third as Andy quickly force pushed two others against the ship, causing them to fall slumped over onto the ground. The sixth released his own burst of telekinetic energy in an effort to try and push the Jedi away. However Andy's will was the force as he lowered his head and shouldered into the blast, fighting through it as his saber pierced the Acolyte's stomach.

The two that were thrown onto the ground were now regaining their footing as four others rushed down the ramp..

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: The blonde lept from the shadows falling down among the latest acolyte reinforcements, her double-bladed saber igniting before impact, and swirling around severing four acolytes in two before their weapons could be brought down upon her. She charged into the ship. "I believe my presence was requested?"

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: Darth Tiamat hissed as she pulled the shackled Kira up as a shield. Her lightsaber being held just in inch from her throat. "KNEEL!" She screamed towards An'arche. "Toss your saber aside and kneel before your Empress."

Andy soon dispatched the two Sith Acolyte's left and was about to make his way up the ramp after An'arche when twin suns raged down on top of him. The Lord of War had been perched on top of the ship and was waiting to attack. Powerful blows fell down from his two glowing swords as Andy was pushed backwards and on the defensive. HK took the Sith Lord in his sights and fired off a series of blasts, but all were batted away with little more than a seconds thought.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: An'arche rolled her eyes. "Are you using a hostage against a Sith? I suggest you keep her around should Sunrider come in here, but... I have no intentions of kneeling before a little girl playing dress-up as Emperor." She extended her hand to drain her of her Force power, drawing it to herself in the same way she foiled Vecna. "We both know you have no intentions of keeping her alive. My actions have little to do with that."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: She could feel her sapping the energy from her body. Darth Tiamat was no novice in the ways of the Force herself and and willed her force to fight off the attempt on her. Extending her other hand the Twi'lek set loose a storm of dark side energy towards An'arche in an effort to not only char her pale skin, but to break her concentration on draining her abilities with the force. Her hand gripped around Kira's neck, her fingernails digging into the fair skin and causing it to trickle with blood. Simultaneously Tiamat was using the Force to drain Kira of her power and add it to her own. "I will kill you for what you have done!" she hissed behind her hostage. "You will feel the true power of the Horsemen, rightful heirs to the Sith Empire!"

Meanwhile outside the Sith Marauder battled against the Jedi Guardian. Flurry after flurry their blades sparked alive with the aggression felt between them. The Lord of War was using Andy's emotion against him gaining strength through his anger as the battle raged on. Again HK fired a series of blasts that were deflected away harmlessly. The droid began to grow frustrated. T7 had gone back to the ship to prep the med bay and bacta tank. The ship rocketed alive as it lifted off, flying towards the crash site.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: An'arche lept to the side to avoid the sudden stream of electricity. The Inquisitor growled. Tiamat was using Kira as a personal energy augment. An electrical attack of her own would not only affect Tiamat, but the Jedi as well. She released a wave of telekinetic energy toward the pair to knock the Sith off her balance, possible causing her grip on Kira to falter. An'arche hurled herself toward Tiamat, her saber slashes forcing the Twi'lek to engage her to kill or release her hostage.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "Shoot me" his telepathic bond trying to reach out towards his assassin droid once more. He knew it to be a slim chance as droids were not known to have a connection to the force. But he had to try anyways. "Shoot me!" he whispered more powerfully. The mighty Zabrak and the human battled like Titans of a lost age, sweat soaked their robes making them heavier as the fought on. Both fully enhanced through the force as their bodies moved with blurring speeds. HK once more fired of series of blasts that were blocked by the intimidating Zabrak Lord. "Shoot me!" Andy screamed into the force one last time, begging for it to answer him. Something took hold of HK's motor functions just then as he leveled his rifle at his master. A squeeze of his finger sent a bolt blazing for the kills shot. Sunrider immediately blocked it, the Zabrak failing to care as he never 'sensed' his life in danger from the initial shot. However Andy's Soresu style was a mastery of defense as he not only blocked the sniper shot, but deflected it, redirecting it towards the Sith Lord of War and scorching his face. The Horsemen fell.

Kira was flung to the ground as Tiamat was pushed backwards. Standing back to her feet she summoned her own lightsaber alive and parried the Sith Lord's attacks, knowing she could not win against her in a strictly lightsaber driven fight. She felt the pain in her head and stomach as her red giant lover was slain. Her yellow eyes swelled with sorrow that soon gave way to anger. She could sense the presence of Master Sunrider coming and had to act quickly. There was no way she could contend against the two of them.

As An'arche swung towards the beautiful, seductive Twi'lek she called upon the Force to pull Kira towards her. The Dark Council woman's blade sank deeply into Kira's womb as Andy entered the ship. His mouth gaping open in shocked horror as he screamed. "NO!" Tiamat cackled with deceitfulness as she coiled backwards.

(If you don't like my liberties taken I can change it.)

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: (NICE MOVE with the sniper blast! That's awesome. xD)

An'arche's eyes widened as Tiamat impaled Kira on her own blade. "No!" She deactivated that side of the saber, extending her right hand and balling it into a fist to catch the Twi'lek in a force choke.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: (I've got skills you haven't even seen before ;) No but seriously. thank you <3)

She felt herself forcefully lifted off of the ground as he throat tightened. Gurgling as she choked her saber deactivated and hit the floor. Her eyes squeezed shut as the pain spread from her throat.

Andy's eyes swelled with tears as he rushed towards Kira's side. Cradling her head in his lap as he brushed the hair from her face. Kira tried to speak but he hushed her silent. "Shh, keep your strength. You're going to be okay, you hear me?" his tears falling from his eyes and onto his lovers cheek. His nose sniffled as he tried to call upon the force to heal her. "Come on" he whispered over and over in vain. "DAMN YOU" he cursed loudly as he tried again. Her skin began to grow cold and pale and he could sense, no he could feel her life leaving her body. "You can't have her!" he screamed overhead, yelling at the Force. He would make it understand. He pulled her up against his chest and rocked back and forth with her. Tears pouring from his eyes as he repeated no over and over.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: An'arche gripped tighter calling upon the Force to evoke the worst memories experienced by the Twi'lek, casting images of the death of Vecna at the Inquisitor's hand. But no death yet. She released Tiamat to fall upon the floor gasping for air as she resumed her Force draining technique. "You will suffer for your crimes." Finally, An'arche brought her saber forward to cut her down the middle.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "NO!" his words seemed to be ordered through the force. Was the force. He stared up from his position with a deathly gaze towards the last surviving Horsemen. As she desperately tried to catch her breath she looked at An'arche with an arrogant grin. He was a Jedi, he would not let her kill an unarmed woman. After all it was An'arche who had killed his fallen lover. His forehead rested against Kira's for just a moment, and then he kissed her forehead as he gently laid her down against the cold floor. Rising to his feet he seemed to grow taller than his stature allowed, his presence intimidating.

The Twi'lek moved nervously not knowing what to take of the situation, she had to find a way to weasel out, to gain his sympathy. "She's the one who did it!" her words frantic as she protested her case. "It was her doing that killed her."

Not once did the Jedi Master turn to regard An'arche. "NO!" he screamed once more but this time the force carried the weight of his words. A strong telekinetic blast erupted from his presence and slammed into the Twi'leks slender frame. Flinging her backwards like a ragged doll as she smacked against the far wall. The console she hit broke beneath the pressure as sparks flew everywhere. The entirety of the ship shook from the pressure of the blow as she crashed into it. She could feel her body tear from the impact as numerous ribs cracked. She knelt there on all fours coughing spittle's of blood.

Crouching down Andy scooped Kira up into his arms and looked at An'arche. He stared at her hard but spoke no words. Finally be broke away and walked out of the ship.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: An'arche was jarred by the sudden force, her legs bending to support her as the ship shook. Only her eyes followed Sunrider as he carried his wife away. She stepped toward the Twi'lek with a proud smirk. "Make her suffer." "Feast on her agony.""You didn't really think you could succeed, did you? You underestimated two very powerful people today." She hurled an arch of electricity towards her. "Kill her.""I'm almost tempted to let you live, your pretty appearance stolen from your, your powers drained, your body broken. You. Are. Nothing." Force lightening lept from her finger tips. "We will be Emperor.""You are unworthy to be Empress. You are unworthy of existence. And now the moral compass has left the building. Didn't I tell you to keep the girl alive for when he came in? Now, he's gone off to mourn, and it's just you and me." She tightened her hand into a fist to siphon the life from her.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: Outside the Jedi ship known as the Shield landed just near the crash site. HK kicked over the Sith corpse to assure it was dead and then proceeded towards his Master. The ships ramp lowered as T7 wheeled out, then stopped as he saw his Master walking towards him with Kira in his arms. Dread boops echoed from the droids shell and one could feel it depressed. Night had settled down around them as they mourned their comrade, as he mourned his loss.

"I can help you" she pleaded. "Allow me to live a life of servitude at her side." The Sith was begging for any way she could think to spare her life.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By Jay_August

@tank_: "You disgust me." She brought her blade down to sever her head from her shoulders.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: The Jedi was now at the temple grounds. Hours had passed in the dark as he built a funeral pyre for his lover. He would see to it that not only her spirit was joined with the Force, but that her body would be given over to it as well. A cool breeze of wind swept through the night air and was would make it difficult to lit the pyre. His arm was trembling as he extended the self made torch to lite the base. Stoking it around the flames began to dance alive and spread. The Jedi seemed entrenched within the fires as he didn't move away. The flames roared larger and larger as he felt them pull him in..

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: An'arche followed him to the temple and watched him from a distance. It was strange so took no pleasure in the loss as she might have done in the past. Her brown eyes caught the glint of the fire as she watched, the smell of burning flesh wafting into the night air. She stood solemnly. She had left Andronikos to be dealt with by her companions. He wouldn't have wanted her to spend time on ceremony when there were things to be done. The voices overlapped in her mind, but they were muddled as she stared on, ignoring there existence.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: The flames licked out and singed his own skin as he refused to step away from his wife's side. The pain from the burns were pushed out of his mind and ignored as tears evaporated before they could fall. The wind blew in once more and caused the flames to roar alive. The Jedi sleeve caught on fire as his robe began to burn.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: She watched his robe catch on fire. Her brows knit. She rushed towards him. "You idiot. This is not the time to die." She moved to stifle the flames.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: (*strips off his robe* ;) )

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: As she smothered the flames growing on his arm he stirred back awake, as if he was pulled from some trance. He could feel the pain from the burns on his arm as he stumbled backwards. Falling to his knees he wept for his dead wife and unborn child once more. The sudden realization that they were gone overwhelming him. As he had kept waiting for her to rise from the flames like a phoenix. "She's gone" he barely breathed out the words. As if saying them out loud had sealed her fate.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676  Edited By Tank.
Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: She stood beside him as he fell to his knees. "'There is no death, there is the Force.' Do you believe that, Sunrider? Now her chance to experience that. Kira will be with you whenever you are silent, whenever you call upon the Force. She will guide you.""Like we guide you? Force ghosts?" The voices cackled in her head. "You don't believe your own words. But there is more than death when the Force is involved. You certainly know that more than anyone, heir of Kallig."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "There is no emotion, there is peace. Forgive me Kira." His words soft as he told himself to let her go. She was with the Force now, she was at peace. Standing back to his feet he cringed in pain as he felt the sting of the burns. Beneath his robe his arm was reddened and blistered from the extreme heat that burned his skin. His arm hung limp to his side as he made his way back to the ship. He had only gotten a few steps before he stopped and turned towards An'arche. "Thank you" his only words as his hazel eyes took shape in her own milky brown orbs. He knew she did not murder Kira, he knew.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: An'arche nodded. "There was nothing I could do." She looked down before returning her attention to the Jedi. "Now, get back to the ship. We have to deal with those wounds. You aren't much good injured."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: His smile was half hearten, but a smirk none the less from her trying to lighten the mood. Sitting down in the med bay he knew that peeling the singed cloth from his skin would cause a great amount of pain. Bandages and wraps were pulled out from the cabinets and he grabbed the bacta-injection. "Ready to play nurse?" he had not originally meant them in a coy, teasing way. But from an outside perspective they sure would of seemed as such.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: She let out a laugh. "I have no medical experience at all. That was Drellik's job on the ship. All I know how to do is make that wound as painful as it could possibly be and how much you should be able to take before your black out. Sith don't have much use for the healing arts. What the hell were you thinking standing so close to the flames anyway?" She moved to peel off his robes, careful with the portion over his burned skin.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: He began to think if it wasn't the best idea to have a Sith play first aid. Perhaps the droids were better suited.. "Thinking? Heh, I don't think I was. I just felt this emptiness as I stood there. I couldn't feel anything." He sighed heavily as his eyes turned away from her looking down.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "Hm." She only half listened as she began to treat the wound, injecting the area with the Bacta before wrapping it up with bandages.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: "So what will your Dark Council do?" he wondered. "Once they know that their Horsemen are dead." He wouldn't be surprised if they were to raise the already hefty bounty on his head.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "They will be very scared. The Horsemen sought the Emperor's throne for themselves. They were good soldiers, but traitors to the Empire. This will be made known. I wouldn't be surprised if they would flee to some more remote location. Like the Emperor, they might try to go underground rather than exercise their authority directly. It would cut them off from a lot of their security, but they'd have the benefit of secrecy for whatever that is worth."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: "Do you think that someone on the Dark Council sent them after us on Tatooine?"

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#687  Edited By Ravek
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravek: Posted some pics for ya in the how do you picture others thread.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravek: (I AM SITH! Also, I can't die... these damn ghosts in my head won't let me...)

@tank_: "I'm not sure. My initial guess is yes. They are the puppets of the Council. But Tiamat seemed to want to overthrow the Council to become Empress. A unexpected move for her. It's too aggressive. Too rebellious. But she obviously knew the Council is weakened beyond its ability to rule. What concerns me less than who sent them, is how they knew..."

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690  Edited By Tank.

@jay_august: "The force is a powerful ally. Premonitions perhaps? Or maybe a spy within your network."

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: "The only people who knew on my end were I'Voree, Ashara, and Andronikos. Could it be possible you were tracked? It is you with the price on your head. But if it was a premonition... who's premonition was it, and who else knows?" Her brows furrowed over her brown eyes.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693  Edited By Jay_August

@ravek: (Those were pussies. I'm a Dark Council Member. I AM THE MASTER OF THE DEAD.)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravek:

Capturing Darth An'arche (Psy) and taking her to Darth Noxius (Fade's character)
Capturing Darth An'arche (Psy) and taking her to Darth Noxius (Fade's character)
Unforeseen alliances
Unforeseen alliances

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "Remember it's your Empire that put the price on my head. Maybe there is something to this puzzle we we don't know yet. A hidden figure.." He drew in his breath as if he came upon a sudden realization.

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: She arched a brow with his telling breath. "GO ONNN..."

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: (Oh? What a coincidence :D I'm the guy that makes them dead!)

Jay_August

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: (We're like business partners or something >.>)

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_august: "The artifact, the relic that I had destroyed while your Inquisitor was present. He told you about the vision he was drawn into, but there was more. All of the scenes that were played through were of the past, except one. The markings on the holocron, they all match up. Just like what was in that vision, just like what was on that relic, and just like what is in the Emperor's throne room. The Emperor's alive." He sat there as he soaked it all in himself. Everything was clear now. When the Emperor was defeated his body had exploded into some dark energy. The Sith were known for abilities that prolonged and cheated death. Had the Emperor utilized a dark forbidden power in transferring his essence. Had it been stored in that holocron until Andy had inadvertently released it? Was the Jedi responsible for the Emperor's death now responsible for his resurrection?