• 56 results
#1 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Right. We fight, i hope you know the rules. The terrain will be city.

go for it

#2 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka walked out on to the top of a building and looked down upon Spectrum, Sk had no chance she thought as she sat down and started eating an apple.

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"I love apples2 Spectrum smiled to the woman. With a flick of his hand there was a flash of emerald and a crisp green apple was between his fingers.

"Im just waitin for that Kid to show up" He smirked

#4 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid walked out of the Local Cafe,and threw his jacket collar up.

He looked up for an Opponet,he sensed Danger near.

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"Much like yorself i see" Spectrum smirked at the woman and kissed her. "Now scram we dont you getting hurt now do we"

"Danm right you sense danger" Spectrum laughed. He floated far above the city above the child that had attempted to slander his name.

"My powers are Flight and Strength of Kal-El, Superspeed of Wally West, Magic of Dr. Strange, Shapesifting of Clayface and Telepathy if Xavair."

Spectrum mumched on his apple.

"Well" He uttered "Lets get it on" He began laughing his eyes a blaze

Post Edited:2007-08-14 16:18:31

#6 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka pushed herself off the ten story building and landed softly next to Spectrum.

"don't worry he's easy" and she kissed spectrun on the cheek.

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

"Talk about a Power Trip"

Scene Kid grew his hair and made it Razor sharp.he richocted from skyscrapper,until reached Spectrum,he prepared for a Roundhouse Kick.

#9 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"The best defence is a best offence" Spectrum uttered under his breath. He charged an energy blast and shot it towards the child before the kick could reach him.

#10 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka back flipped and disappeared, reappearing on top of the building again she finished her apple at the floor bruhed her hair out of her face her black leather coat blew in the wind her tights were torn.

#11 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid was sent into the nearest building,his chest was smoking from the attack,it didnt matter now,he had to keep fighting.He created a Clone to follow his moves closely,after luanching Five explosive disk he lunged out the building,clone following and prepared for an uppercut if the Disc werent useful.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum took the discs to the chest but when the explosions came his chest was split open. The force of the blast was taken by this flesh which was noe swirling bavk into place. It hadnt been a critical hit but i was an inconvenence. Spectrum took the upercut but at the same time his arms and legs expanded and lenthened trying to wrap themselves around both of the children

#13 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

The clone noticed the attack had worked and Spectrum was countering trying to trap both of em,Scene Kid launched the clone in the air by his feet,but was wrapped by spectrum.The clone was making his way down with a Axe kick to free Scene Kid.

#14 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Misery landed on a building near by gazing down at the fight.

"Well its been a while since I have seen a fight I think I will stay" Misery said to himself.
Post Edited:2007-08-14 16:34:44

#15 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka felt the askyscrapper rumble what a funny fight it was.

#16 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum was suffocating the real child in his flesh he zoomed away from the clone at the speed of sound. The opened his stomach and just infront of the ground in an attempt to slam the kid into the ground.

At the same time Spectrum grew six arms and luanched a massive amount of punches at the child. With his superspeed he could place at least twenty punches in a second with the strength of the big blu boy scout.

Spectrum began to search the city with his mind. He located the clone who was coming to the scene Spectrum sent a massive Telepathic attack at it and it fell dead.

#17 Posted by Lost Ranger (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Spectrum.

#18 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

"Bueteka felt the askyscrapper rumble what a funny fight it was."

Misery teleported over to the skyscraper with Bueteka on it.

"Hey that poor kid really does not know what he got him self into" Misery said with a chuckle.

#19 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Spectrum was suffocating the real child in his flesh he zoomed away from the clone at the speed of sound. The opened his stomach and just infront of the ground in an attempt to slam the kid into the ground. At the same time Spectrum grew six arms and luanched a massive amount of punches at the child. With his superspeed he could place at least twenty punches in a second with the strength of the big blu boy scout. Spectrum began to search the city with his mind. He located the clone who was coming to the scene Spectrum sent a massive Telepathic attack at it and it fell dead."

Ooc:Um Auto-Hit...no matter.

Scene kid was being pummeled by many fist at the same time heading straight for the ground,he reached the ground and bounced of it,recovering from the many attacks of Spectrum.

He brought out two more clones,and touched the ground creating a Concreate beast that emerged from the ground,he sent forth his clones and then rode his beast as if he was gliding,he was heading under Spectrum.

#20 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

OCC: you creatures or clones are not users on this site i can kill them instantly. And you never had to take those punches but well talk later.

Spectrum Magically opened portals trapping the clones in another dimension. Spectrum sent a massive telepathic attack at The childs mind.

Meanwhile his body took the form of a massiv pillar of spikes. Begining to spin at 100 Rpm it hovered in the air. When the child came towards it he would be shredded.

#21 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Bueteka says:

"Hey that poor kid really does not know what he got him self into" Misery said with a chuckle. "

"indeed" Bueteka said smiling at the stranger just appearing there.

"so whats your name ?"

#22 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid had enough focus to block out the telepathic attack with ease,he saw that Spectrum was using a difficult technique to counter,he sent his rock beast in first,in an attempt to slow Spectrum down.Meanwhile Scene Kid crawled up a building that was behind him and wited for a right time to strike.

#23 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Bueteka says:

"Hey that poor kid really does not know what he got him self into" Misery said with a chuckle. "

"so whats your name ?""

"Name just call me Misery and you are"?

#24 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Bueteka says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Bueteka says:

"so whats your name ?""

"Name just call me Misery and you are"?"

"Elisabeth Louise Heron" she said enthusiastically standing up and holding out a hand "but everyone calls me Bueteka"

#25 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The Concrete beast hit hard but was still shreded by Spectrums masive blaades.

Spectrum was able to locate the boy using his mind he began to mve towards him in his bladed form and also began to launch magic blast at him.

Spectrums mind wonder to the attractive woman that was sitting on the building. A rose appeared infront of her along with a baskett full of emerald green apples. The note on them read,

"i dont think youll find any like these"

#26 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Bueteka says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Bueteka says:

"so whats your name ?""

"Name just call me Misery and you are"?"

"Elisabeth Louise Heron" she said enthusiastically standing up and holding out a hand "but everyone calls me Bueteka""

Misery Shakes her hand.

"Well its great meet you Bueteka so what powers do you posses, if you don't mind me asking" Misery said with a half smile?

#27 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"The Concrete beast hit hard but was still shreded by Spectrums masive blaades. Spectrum was able to locate the boy using his mind he began to mve towards him in his bladed form and also began to launch magic blast at him. Spectrums mind wonder to the attractive woman that was sitting on the building. A rose appeared infront of her along with a baskett full of emerald green apples. The note on them read, "i dont think youll find any like these""

Doding the blast and avoiding Spectrum he jumped to the Next building and reached the roof.He launched Five Explosive disk towards Spectrum.

#28 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

"well i'm the daughter of Aphrodite goddess of beauty thats were i got my looks and powers. I have very powerful magic, a magic suit, super accuracy and eyesight, acrobat a weapon expert and oooh" she stopped amazed to see a rose appear out of thin air a basket shortly appear after she took the rose first and then took the basket she read the note "awww" she looked over the edge hugging the rose she looked down and blew spectrum a kiss that turned into a white butterfly and flew down to him.

#29 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum does not bother to stop and slices through the building walls. The blast hit him and he reverts to his human form. He lands on the ground with a crash the building crumbling around him. Spectrum shot from the ruble his armes both bladed weapons he dove tworads the child at super speed. Also openeing a portal he sent two blast thourgh they appeared behind scene kid and shot towards him.

#30 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene kid,was satisfied with his attack,he needed more like that,he saw the bladed wepons coming but the blast were undetected he dodged the bladed weapons but was hit with the blast,he flew to the ground but recoverd by jumping from falling rubble to the another building,he hit the rubble and came down with a heavy fist behind him were two clones.

#31 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Misery saw the rose appear and the apples then Bueteka turned into a while butterflies and flew down.

Thats cute Misery thought to himself reading to note and then took one of the apples and took a bite.

"He spit it out best ever huh it needs a touch of ice" he said, so he froze the apple then ate it whole. Thats better he thought.

"I never have had that much luck with the girls" he thought to himself. so apples are the way to this girls heart huh, apples they rot in time he thought to himself.
Post Edited:2007-08-14 17:19:24
Post Edited:2007-08-14 17:20:52

#32 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The butterfly sparkled out of the sky and onto Spectrums hands he marveled at its beauty.

The fist hit Spectrum in the back of the head.

"AGH" he roared he was angry. The two clones exploded behind child number one. Spectrums hands were still bladed weapons. He lunged at the boy slashing his arms wildly.

Spectrums eyes glowed white and massive chunks of ruble began to shot into the air and fly towards the boy at amazing speed.

#33 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc:Just so you know my clones are considerd NPCs -No killing off of another player's characters, either the main character, or any NPC's (non-player characters)we might bring in. (Example: For either Autowoman or Automan to exist in the "real world", they would have to be summoned by computer by Walter Nebicher. Walter cannot be killed off, as he is essental to the game because he has to call Automan/Autowoman. If I created a regular police officer for the game, and someone wanted to kill that officer, that someone would have to ask my permission first. If the police NPC is nessassary for the game, I would say "No". But if s/he was just there for one scene, and the character wasn't needed, I might say "Yes" to killing him/her.)

Scene kid in way reatreated and back flipped out of the way of the bladed arms,he allowed the rubble to hit him,it sent him the opposite way,in a distance where he could be safe for a few seconds.He was nearley drained but had at least two more tricks.

#34 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka turned back to misery.

"oh. i'm sorry and master of unarmed combat, you ?" she smiled at Misery and took a chunk out one of the apples.

"mmm delicious"

#35 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC: Ok, well, NPC's have to get permission, but Clones are starting to get banned if it's a one on one fight. So, I don't think you should do it, Kid.

#36 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"OoC: Ok, well, NPC's have to get permission, but Clones are starting to get banned if it's a one on one fight. So, I don't think you should do it, Kid."

Well if there not banned yet ill use them,otherwise i wont

#37 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum stilled himself. Emotions are what kill people. He floated his eyes slowly dimed back to ther brillaint green. He slowly aproached he ground untill he stood.

He felt the trickle of blood from behind his head. He centered himself and awited what ever came next.

#38 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Master of ice I mean i have my own realm the frozen realm just visiting my home world" Oh and strength and master of all weapons and martial arts. I can also control the weather.

"so you and Spec seeing each other" Misery asked with a smile?

#39 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"OoC: Ok, well, NPC's have to get permission, but Clones are starting to get banned if it's a one on one fight. So, I don't think you should do it, Kid."
Well if there not banned yet ill use them,otherwise i wont"

Dude, this is a one on one fight. Clones are kinda like cheating. They are being outlawed in one on one's.

#40 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Scene Kid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

Dude, this is a one on one fight. Clones are kinda like cheating. They are being outlawed in one on one's."

Yeah but if its not banned in the beginning then there allowed.

#41 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid summoned with the last of his energy one more clone,it stood next to him.He moved his hands to form a circle"pwwwn" suddenly the clone dissapered but Scene Kids body was surrounded by an aura it made himm look as if he was in an old movie,he was double the strength now.He made his hair sharp as ever and it grew to about 10 feet.He launched at Spectrum.

#42 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Scene Kid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Dude, this is a one on one fight. Clones are kinda like cheating. They are being outlawed in one on one's."
Yeah but if its not banned in the beginning then there allowed."

oh, well then, ok.

#43 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

"i'm afraid not sigh he's cute though" and she looked down at specs dreamily.

"do you...love ?" she said looking interested at misery.

#44 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum new tht the child was coming for him. But the key was too stay focused.

He was massivly strong now and his hair was unlike anything he had ever seen before.

Scene kid smashed into Spectrum. He was blown through an adjacent building by theforce of the blow.

Spectrum picked himself up againn hi right knee was busted up bad, but he couldnt regenerate as it was not one of his powers now.

He sped along the ground towards Scene Kid and threw a punch with all his strength. His other left hand slithered behind him. As he aimed the punch his whip like hand went to grap the kids legs.

#45 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

""i'm afraid not *sigh* he's cute though" and she looked down at specs dreamily."do you...love ?" she said looking interested at misery."

"Love it weakens you but to answer your question yes I once did But she was taken from me, and then I became this and I have not loved since"

Misery formed a ice statue of Bueteka in his hand. " Here you go" Misery handed it to her.

#46 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc-night everyone :D i'll be back in the mornin

"Aww its beautiful" she said as she took it "thank you" and she kissed Misery on the cheek

"and i'm sorry to hear about her" she added as she looked back down at spectrum.
Post Edited:2007-08-14 17:56:43

#47 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

"ooc-night everyone :D i'll be back in the mornin"

OOc later take it easy

#48 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punched Launched Scene Kid high into the air,but he saw Spectrum go for his leg but pulled away and went in for the kill,he backed up an landed,the whipped his hair straight for Spectrum's neck,it wuld decapitate him if connected.

#49 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Bueteka says:

"ooc-night everyone :D i'll be back in the mornin"Aww its beautiful" she said as she took it "thank you" and she kissed Misery on the cheek"and i'm sorry to hear about her" she added as she looked back down at spectrum.
Post Edited:2007-08-14 17:56:43"

"Thank you and the statue will never melt or rot like apples do" Misery said looking her in the eye.

#50 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The razor sharp blades sunk deep into Spectrums flesh. He stood. No blood fell from his neck.

"Tisk, tisk." Spectrum smirked "i touhght you knew i could shapeshift"

spectrum had moved quick enough to trap the blades in folds of skin in his neck so as to stop the dcapitation. Although he had averted majo damage. He blades were sharp and it was a constant stuggle to mantain them.

Spectrums left hand grabbed onto the hairs outside his body and heaved them hopeing to bring their owner with them. HIs right was posed for another punch.