• 61 results
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

It seems like right under our noses it happened. That in the wake of such turmoil, the seemingly never ending upheaval that has become our world, that there was no possibility for anyone to have noticed or seen this coming. With good reason we have begun to look to the skies for the next threat, but crawling and scurrying around us are poisonous insects.

This so called new empire, the unified states that make up the Iberian Empire is nothing but a front. Who among you has even heard of It's ruler. Who among you has not heard of Clara Zeraz. As political figures go, this chess board is set to trap all those that play as pawns. My fellow Americans, I ask of you one simple thing. As I run my campaign, do not see the lie that is Iberia, and think that it will somehow be better than the life I, and the people around this great country, around the world, believe in. I ask that you give them time to develop, give them time to birth their own ruination. I ask that you believe in our greatness, believe in America... Believe in me.

Thank you. God bless. And good night.

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PaperRonin

Your gonna get assassinated, talking like that.

Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Editman

Dafuk kinda Illuminati sheeeeeeit is this?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_
@PaperRonin I dare anyone try.
@Editman Have you never heard of posturing? Im taking a stance. So in a fifty fifty toss up they do turn out to be legitimate, all I'll look like is a regular politician. If I'm right, then I am the wise and great. Either way, I'm good.
PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PaperRonin

That's a fatal mistake.

Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Editman

@_Sojourn_: If I was still in congress, sh!t wouldn't go down this smooth

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lady_liberty

Listening to the address, a thousand ideas run though my head. There was.. promise here. Something that I don't think many saw.

Pressing my communicator, and dialingfrequency I speak. 'I need to speak with you my friend, when you have time.'

X_No_Name_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X_No_Name_X
@_Sojourn_:  You have my vote!  

Maybe it's time the US became an empire of its own to ensure our national security... 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Editman Are you saying that you would give your likely possible future president grief for defending his trying to protect the world from something that isn't there. If so, I would only ask you to rip up the constitution.
Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Editman

@_Sojourn_: Editman isn't a U.S citizen, he was nationalized in Utopia to become the SMA. IDK if that sh!t still a go, but yes I would shoot yo black ass

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Excella

@Editman said:

@_Sojourn_: Editman isn't a U.S citizen, he was nationalized in Utopia to become the SMA. IDK if that sh!t still a go, but yes I would shoot yo black ass

omg. you go Editmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn #RESPECT lol

Iberian or however you spell is in tight knit with other empire ;) but do please give a try to over power Impero <3

Is this going to be a war on America?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_
@X_No_Name_X There actually isn't a word for what Im planning... But that is just between us.
@Editman Does it matter to me what a foreigner says, is the question that I have found to be asking myself right now. And the answer is nope. But all jokes aside, I assure you that there is nothing you can or could have done :)
Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Editman

@_Sojourn_: Best believe if my name shows up as a third party entry, sh!t getting shut down lol

X_No_Name_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By X_No_Name_X
@_Sojourn_: I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us in the face of so many potential enemies and allies. Good luck in the election
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella- you my darling are what is called a surrogate. And so far you are not doing a good job of representing an empire that is opposite of my presumptive summation.

I said nothing of interference on either side. In fact said let Iberia be its own downfall
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Editman

@_Sojourn_: Best believe if my name shows up as a third party entry, sh!t getting shut down lol

Best believe that sh!t is illegal, hence it's not happening. So let's put it like this. ... When if and buts are candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: (are we going by ic or something? I'm confuse lolol)

I don't represent an empire silly, I'm merely one of it's voices. Your putting a passive aggressive front, adding in speculations that the Iberian could be something it's not. So what are you trying to pull? Rallying a support that can contradict your own, people don't know you just as much as they know about the ruler of Iberian.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella (In character of course)

This is why I said surrogate, and not representative. There is a difference. I choose my words wisely. And I would take it that you are unaware of my altering policy in Nippon. In four months I had the entire country back on track. My achievement are quantifiable. However the same can not be said for the ruler of Iberia. I'll only ask you to look into Clara's own past and describe how you feel as one of its voices. I don't think rock solid will be one of those terms.
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Surkit

@Excella said:

@Editman said:

omg. you go Editmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn #RESPECT lol

Iberian or however you spell is in tight knit with other empire ;) but do please give a try to over power Impero <3

Is this going to be a war on America?

Oh I see good times ahead

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: (o.O my post wasn't in character >.< darn you for confusing me! >.<)

I'm playing by the fences. Nippon was a false empire, it was only a false reflection of something that already existed, thus it lead to it's own demise. Your only able to choose your words as the ruler isn't here to choose his own. So what makes you any different? The past is past, life is about change and isn't America the same? Of course you should know the answer to that, deary. Being qualified doesn't always mean for the best, a new face is always wanted. He gave the people what they wanted and in return they cherish him.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By duchess

lol I've never heard of Clara Zeraz

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MasterofChaos

Oh dear. My candidate versus my ally.

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Excella

@Duchess said:

lol I've never heard of Clara Zeraz

LOL ♥

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By duchess

@Excella: Hehe ;)

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella If not for the untimely death of our leader, Nippon would be thriving today. That weakness shall not befal me, nor my country. My point was not rehashing past scars, it was to allow you to see that history does indeed repeat itself. Nippon is to Iberia as false empires is to fallen empires. Case in point, as I stated, they will be their own downfall. My time in Nippon was never permanent, my intentions were to always do what I am doing now. To be cherished is a great thing... It is required wherein leadership is concerned. I'm just happy that I know the destination, and have taken a different one.

America is as much about preservation as it is about change. The tricky thing is, knowing what to preserve and when to change. One thing that has changed, and I wish to preserve is the absence of Clara. I didn't trust her in Nippon, and my trust has only dwindled in absence.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Sojourn_
@MasterofChaos
Oh dear. My candidate versus my ally.
Don't be a communist lol.
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Excella

@Duchess: Your entrance was nicely timed lol<3 it was perfect.

@_Sojourn_: You do realize Nippon was bound to end did you not? Like I said it was a reflection of something greater already standing. I beg to differ on the comparison, the very name and setting of Nippon was false, trying to mimic and leech it's way to something like I mentioned already in existence. You can continue to be nostalgic as you like, but that time has past. Ilberia down fall is something not easily predicted, its already in tight knot with another grand empire. You didn't trust Clara and yet she was still there, what an odd coincidence, shouldn't you yourself or someone in higher power taken care of her? America is about moving forward yet you still remain in the past, something that is already in dust and faint memory.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By duchess

@Excella: Isn't perfection what we do best? :D

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MasterofChaos
@_Sojourn_
It's tough. He's offering aid in my endeavors, and I, the same. Can't we all just sit and talk over cookies?
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Excella

@Duchess: Only because were the faces of it ;). You dazzling diamond.

Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Editman

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Editman

Best believe that sh!t is illegal, hence it's not happening. So let's put it like this. ... When if and buts are candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas

You aint ever heard of a candy ass?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella I think you misunderstood the analogy I proposed. I agreed that Nippon was set up to fail, and I am prescribed the same fair for Iberia. Building an empire requires a diligence that spans decades if not centuries. None of the current leaders, save maybe Clara have even voted before.

America is here to stay, and I'm here to ensure it. To be in constant flux, which is to imply that things should always be changing... Is to say that we should be unstable. That is a bad thing, and to suggest otherwise would be a bad reflection of an already doubtful empire.
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: I didn't, I understood full well, but you missed the point, these are two different empires. You can't compare one to another without the other one falling into it's step first, which it hasn't. You forget the old system of warfare, anyone can take their paws and claim something with the right approaches. After all an empire has to have it's start somewhere in able for it to be an empire. Your using democracy as a ideal that if not followed would be the doomed of everything yet look what democracy has put America in. It's already falling, the economy is bad and people are being infected with this idea of distrust in the government, sooner or later it'll come crashing down, for yet another person to lay their hands upon it. Thus that begins the birth of an empire in the making.

So your saying change is a bad thing? It isn't unstable but progressing forward, the bad thing is remaining in a static position. While everything around it evolves. That is where your wrong, the empire isn't doubtful if the people are faithful, and the latter is strong.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella

@_Sojourn_: I didn't, I understood full well, but you missed the point, these are two different empires. You can't compare one to another without the other one falling into it's step first, which it hasn't. You forget the old system of warfare, anyone can take their paws and claim something with the right approaches. After all an empire has to have it's start somewhere in able for it to be an empire. Your using democracy as a ideal that if not followed would be the doomed of everything yet look what democracy has put America in. It's already falling, the economy is bad and people are being infected with this idea of distrust in the government, sooner or later it'll come crashing down, for yet another person to lay their hands upon it. Thus that begins the birth of an empire in the making.

So your saying change is a bad thing? It isn't unstable but progressing forward, the bad thing is remaining in a static position. While everything around it evolves. That is where your wrong, the empire isn't doubtful if the people are faithful, and the latter is strong.

Yes, you defiantly have misunderstood my points. But I can't stay here and explain why you're wrong. Good night. God bless. And God Bless America.

(sorry for the wait... I went to McDonalds lol"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Shouts "He doesn't even go here!"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#36  Edited By Mercy_

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

OMFG I LOVE YOU.

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: Have I? After all were two different people are we not? Keep that in mind. Don't run politics from such a one sided view. Learn then speak. Everything doesn't fall under America's foot. In fact America is so dependent.

(omg =__=. <3)

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Zombie_

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

LOL.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Mercy_: I love you too <3

@ZombieBigfoot: Happy I could make you laugh :P

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Sojourn_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx

Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies ever. I alight every time I watch it.

@Excella We are. Thankfully two different people. I never suggested that America be the singular driving force of the world, nor did I suggest that we be oppressive either. It is in direct conflict with my beliefs. I am here to ensure a future for my country. As all leaders do, they protect what they look after.
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: Passive aggression dear, your wording brings passive aggression, it's subtle but it's there. Funny thing that you speak of country weren't you a high official in Nippon? How does America fit in all of this?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Excella Yes, I was. And to answer your question, it fits as a stepping stone to what I had always wanted. Nippon was never my true home, and never my truest ambition. I used that as a way to gain experience. Now I am at least on par with my opponent Ziev.
tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tha_mercenary

No ways am I the only person that thinks Charmix is the cutest thing ever *o* <3

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Excella

@_Sojourn_: Then everything I've stated previously is true. If Nippon wasn't your true home why bring it into so much light? I hope you the best against Ziev, then dear.

@The_Mercenary: Stop it :3 I'm blushing XD♥

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Clara Mass

haha named dropped yet again. This has been a fruitful summer :)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ishin

@Clara Mass: I can't wait to see Clarice's response to this, if she intends to respond that is :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Clara Mass

@Impero: I'm tempted to do so....

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers