#1 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

(So as you may know I've kinda quit the vine except for the news section and occasional lurking. But I've never been one for cancelling a programme without a finale episode so it translates here with a blog post-y sorta thing but then I thought I could have it open for people to join in if they want.)

It's been a long time coming but it appears that Tellumo is finally getting hitched. For the past years Tellumo had been granted powers providing control over the four elements that make up the Earth itself from the Roman goddess of Earth, Terra, this was not without burden though as a contract was drawn. The fine print was simply that when Tellumo is ready (this 'readiness' would be chosen by Terra) he must marry Terra and ascend to godhood in the heavens. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, right? Tell that to Tellumo. Though he loves his powers he's not that big a fan of the idea that he'll be up in the sky rather than enjoying life on Earth. Gods don't take kindly to having their deals broken, especially the ones involving marriage or godhood. There appears to be a problem at hand that a teenager with limitless power over the Earth is shirking his responsibilities and running wild with the Roman pantheon to blame. Now a situation has arised wherein all pantheons of Earth (and a few other places) are in agreement that he has to be put down or brought in, with most steering towards the former. Not only are Gods in play theirselves but under their human guises the media has been manipulated to show our plucky young hero as a fugitive. So heroes, neutrals, villains etc... come forth and kick some Tellumo/God arse.

- Join if you want to.

- Everyone welcome.

- The usual rules apply.

- It would help if you say if you're joining so I know who wants to post, when or if this will stick to being a blog post kinda deal.

- I'll post every friday to keep up the tempo.

#2 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pyrogram (34396 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice one, good job.

#4 Posted by The_House_of_L (907 posts) - - Show Bio

That pic is tight.

#5 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure why not.

#6 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have the first post up on Friday GMT.

#7 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah, speeches and shiz.

#8 Edited by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't not show up.

#9 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

#10 Posted by Lady_Rosalina (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Whom to use, whom to use...

#11 Edited by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_rosalina: I wanna see you use ALL your alts in a single RPG someday.

#12 Posted by Lady_Rosalina (180 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

Have patience, that'll come soon enough.

#13 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

Have patience, that'll come soon enough.

I'd like to see all yer alts interact with Icarus'

#14 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_roman: Nice, I'll post on friday to give people time to join in if they want.

#15 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I bring in multiple characters? Got too many to choose from.

#16 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, going to try and get a post up today.

#18 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm how can Tellumo get out of these fights. Maybe spontaneous heart defects like Simpsons.

#20 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't promise me action and don't deliver.

Bad things will be done to you if you do.

#22 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

You may have noticed the lack of post, I'll have one up next friday, exam season is here so my free time's kinda rare.