• 78 results
#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to fight me. A friendly battle, just for RPG practice. Just post first if you want to fight me, and the match begins. And if your going to fight me, or anybody else who wanst to ahev a sprring Match here, please make sure that you have enough time for a decent match. The battle field will take place in the desserts of Egypt.

OoC Coming Soon

Normal Rules Apply

#2 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

you post first

#3 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid stood in the middle of the battlefield. Part of his face was covered with his long brown hair. He only had a pair of black pants.

Come here Power Kid, and let's begin our training.

#4 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Kid shot a cosmic blast at Mantid.

Than ran behide him with his super speed and shot another blast.

#5 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid swiftly dodged the first one by moving his head to a side. Mantid noticed the second one a hundredth second before it woud hit him, and he dodged it aswell. Mantid had some how lost his blast powers, but had gained some other good powers aswell.

Without thinking twice, Mantid turned around and threw a kick going for Power Kid's head.

#6 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

The kick landed and Power Kid went flying across the sand.

Power Kid got up slowly and smiled at Mantid.He than made a sword of ice and swong wildly at Mantid

#7 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The blade made deep cuts one after the other. Mantid put his arms up to block but they were the main place where they had been cut. Blood spilled from the arms of Mantid. He was feeling dizzy, but fortunately his healing factor kicked in.

Mantid moved quickly and teleported besides Power kid. Mantid put his fists up, and started to throw fists like crazy.

#8 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

One puch landed and the others were blocked by Power Kid.

Power kid than made a sphinx come to life and attack Mantind.

Think u can handle this Power Kid said before spiting out blood.

#9 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilante drew his kris blade,as he watched from the top of pyramid.

His Red helmet gleamed in the beaming sun,he jumped from the pyramid crashing into the Sphinx and destroyed it.

He landed softly and held his Kris blade to his chest.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilante says:

"Vigilante drew his kris blade,as he watched from the top of pyramid. His Red helmet gleamed in the beaming sun,he jumped from the pyramid crashing into the Sphinx and destroyed it. He landed softly and held his Kris blade to his chest."

( If you don't mind) Pain looked up at this strange being. His instincts told him that killing it was his best course of action. "Come down here", he said to Vigilante, drawing his blade.

#11 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

With out any words,Vigilante ran forward too Pain with intense speed quickly going for a leg sweep.He readied his Kris blade for a uppercut with his dagger in case his leg sweep proved uneffective.

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Pains reflexes kicked in at the last second, dodging the major force of the blow, only taking a small cut across his shins. He raised his sword and readied to slice down at the open Vigilante, barely noticing the uppercut, and allowed his arm to take the full impact, as he began to swing his heavy sword down towards the swordmaster.

#13 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

The two blades clashed against each other,the heaviest sword one the clash.The impact of the blow slammed Vigilante to the ground,he dodged the latter of Pain's strike,he rolled towards his Kris blad which had fallen after his blade hit Pain's.

As he grabed his blade,he lifted himself up with a sprawling back flip.dusting off his black leather jacket.He launched another attack by throwing his Kris blade at Pain.

#14 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain jumped as far to the left as far as he could to dodge the Kris blade, landing on his shoulder and wincing as the stabbed arm took the pressure. "DIE!!" he said, in a rabid voice that did not seem human, as he prepared to unleash a shockwave directly into his foe.
Post Edited:2007-10-05 21:59:31

#15 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilante launched his body straight for the shockwave,the impact of the hit sent Vigilante into the air and his gleaming red helmet cracked into two,as he hit the floor,his helmet split and fell to the ground.As he staggered up he reaveled what was under his Helmet,another mask that hid his pupils.

He threw of his jacket and with drew another Kris blade from the hoilster that was straped to his boot,he pushed the hair out of his face and leaped into the air coming down a hammer fist,dagger in hand.

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain's intuitive sense given to him by the electrobe did not prepare him for his enemies multiple weapons onslaught. He began to research the back of his mind for any info on how to best block these weapons with only one limb. He put up a guarding stance and braced himself for the assault.

#17 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilante spun around in the air,averting his aerial assault after seeing Pain's attempt to block the attack from the air,he landed behind Pain in what seemed less then a second.He aimed his Kris blade right towards Pain's neck.

"Game over"

#18 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#19 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, if you don't mind, can you delete those three last posts. I want to keep the RPG clean only with stuff from the story.

#22 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum fly high into the air. His hand like a search light over the cold desert below.

"D-Man where are you?" He raored.

He awiated his enemys response.

D-man had been a bitter enemy for all of Spectrums life. It ended here.

#23 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Man stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself to the eager Spectrum. The dark shadows danced over D-Man, embracing him, hugging his form.

You've made a foolish decision today, I shall spit on your grave he spoke to Spectrum telepathically.

At that very moment D-Man removed his hands from his cloak and opened his mouth. Thousands of locusts spewed forth, heading straight for his opponent in a gigantic swarm.

#24 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum lifted his hands blastsing forth a bright light. The insects were swallowed up by and burst into flames. There shes falling to the ground.

Spectrum made his move. To D-man it apeared that Spectrum duplicated and spread. There were hundreds of him around D-Man. Each began to charge there hands and blast him, ofcourse only one was real bu would he be able to tell from the holographic clones.

#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would then walk in the area with hsi normal cloths on as eh started picking up speed soon running then slam his fist and turn to zee as he then stoped and was breating hard}

Sorry so late some buisness i had to attend to so who wants to fight the mighty zee

{He'd say as he smirked and got into a figting stance with his sword}

#26 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Man becomes wrapped in shadows and takes a single graceful step; in an instant he appears outside of the circle of attackers. D-Man readies his hands, prepared to retaliate.

Dark shadows cover D-Man as he stands waves in hands. D-Man summons an unparalleled legion of hellborn demons and sends them forth to attack the Spectrums.

#27 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

THe demons destpry the illuisons with ease. Spectrum lands on the ground away from the demons who are already busying themselves.

"New powers i see" Lifting his hands he blasts light at D-Man. Focusing it it becomes white hot.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just fight the winner i have some new power of my own

{H'e say as he controled the rock under himsle fnad made ti into a throen and sat as he smirked at the battle between two power houses hoping it doesnt come closer to himself}

#29 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Man raises a single hand and counters Spectrum's intense light with a deep darkness.

"Oh, you have no idea" he said, laughing.

Deep cracks appear on the ground and blazing hellfire spews from the ground, theateing to injure Spectrum.

#30 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum had no idea D-Mans power was so intense th cracks shot under his feet nearly swallow int. He fell for an instant catching his leg on a jagged rock. Spectrum shot up into the air a deep gash left where he had fallen.

Anger suged thorugh him. He charged at D-man full force. Within seconds he had broken the speed of sound and was only a white blur.

#31 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Man crossed his arms and threw up a shield of darkness, preparing himself for the impact. D-Man's shield absorbs some of Spectrum's attack but D-Man still feels the pain as Spectrum slams into him. D-Man brandishes a sacrificial knife and attempts to plunge it into Spectrum's shoulder.

#32 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"AGH" Spectrums voice grows horse as the knife drives through his flesh. He aims a despeaate punch at D-Mans face. The wound begins to spill bright rays of light over the fight.

#33 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid watched Vigilante destroy the Sphinx. Amazing, Mantid thought to himself. He joined his strength together, and concentrated in his next attack.

"Power Kid, you're doing well, but now, I will fight against another opponent."

Mantid turned around to look at some other guys who wanted to fight, "Are you ready?"

#34 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum did not realize the seriousness of his error, it was his own blood hat would defeat him. D-Man slid back, places some room between him and Spectrum.

Your fate is sealed, using your blood I will recreate you, in my own image he communicated telepathically.

D-Man cuts his arm with the knife and then licks the blade, taking the blood of Spectrum and himself into his throat. He spits the blood onto the ground and it boils with a dark power. He reaches inside his coat and sprinkles a powder onto the mixture of blood.

"Prepare to be killed by your dark reflection" he spoke as a dark figure rose from the muck.

#35 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"Agh", Pain said as he felt his neck. "Great", he said, realizing the amount of blood around him. "How did I survive that? The last thing I remember was that guys blade coming down at my neck" He felt a cut, but he was still alive. In fact, the electrobe had rebooted his vitality to an amazing height. He must have been able to subconsciously dodge the slash by a few inches. This was a risk he was not willing to take again. He picked up his sword and began to search for his opponent. Instead, he found D-Man and Spectrum, fighting from a distance. He rushed to the sight preparing to assist D-Man.

#36 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid wasted no time, he leaped into the air. Mantid was soaring threw the air and then, he stepped down on the ground, right infront of Pain.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Pain, but they can't be desturbed," Mantid warcned as he got in a fighting pose.

"Why don't you fight me?" Mantid taunted.

#37 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee stood in the feild watching the carnage and he de cided he needed some training any way then he saw mantid ready to fight this was his chance to fight " if you dont mind mantid I will be you opponent"
Post Edited:2007-10-06 17:19:49

#38 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid saw a new face get infront of him.

Mantid looked at Pain and then back at the new guy.

He decided he would have to fight both of them. Mantid started to concentrate, and then, he leaped into the air going for Rock Lee with a kick.

#39 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#40 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

lee dodges the kick by fliping back wards and at the same time throws a kunai at power kid

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"Whatever then, Mantid.We will. I honestly don't think I've had many good fights recently. You wouldn't believe it, but I was challenged by Tony Stark... that was a laugh. Your in luck, I don't have any lightning to manipulate." He said with a smirk, drawing his sword into a fighting stance. " En Garde"

#42 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#43 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#44 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#45 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#46 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#47 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#48 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#49 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid stumbled back a bit as his opponent punched him in the face.

"Whoa, I underestimated you, what is your name?"

Mantid said as he took a few steps back. His pose was unthreatening and let everyone know that for now, he wasn't looking for a sneak attack.

#50 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.