Sovereigns - (CVnU Organization)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rain_eclipse_ves: "Well my primary question would be fairly simple. HOW do you make the changes you want to make?"Amaranth explains his question in terms of functional details. "What I mean by that is, you have a lot of money, and a lot of resources from what I can see. But people don't line up, compare bank accounts, and the loser goes home." A flash of teeth and a gruff chuckle. "Lets say another situation like Venezuela How do you translate your resources into changes in the 'on the ground' reality?"

What the smeg happened to this post lol?

Avatar image for deactivated-5791500128090
deactivated-5791500128090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: "Well my primary question would be fairly simple. HOW do you make the changes you want to make?"Amaranth explains his question in terms of functional details. "What I mean by that is, you have a lot of money, and a lot of resources from what I can see. But people don't line up, compare bank accounts, and the loser goes home." A flash of teeth and a gruff chuckle. "Lets say another situation like Venezuela How do you translate your resources into changes in the 'on the ground' reality?"

Conner - "My team is made up of professionals from a variety of backgrounds and capabilities. Every situation is different, in some cases the solution will be diplomatic, others manipulation, but if the kid gloves need to come off we will punch someone in the mouth and take their lunch money. I really cannot give you a straight answer without a specific example such as the Venezuela incident. As for that one in particular, if a viper wants to conquer a country and put the population under their heel, you cut the damn head off of the snake and free them."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: "So you have the operators that are needed." Amaranth doesn't ask who, Conner strikes him as the type who likes to control information. That was something Amaranth could understand, secrets were often of critical importance. "That takes me right to my next question; Do you need my assistance?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: "So you have the operators that are needed." Amaranth doesn't ask who, Conner strikes him as the type who likes to control information. That was something Amaranth could understand, secrets were often of critical importance. "That takes me right to my next question; Do you need my assistance?"

Conner - "I appreciate the offer, but for the moment we should leave the dialogue open and get to know one another better. You have a lot on your plate already and most of my needs are logistical, start up issues that are of minor consequence and no need of you to worry about. Lets not force something that should develop over time, I'll assist you as I can for now on the supply front and maybe in the future the directions will align on their own. If you want to do me in a favor in return, just take care of your people and I'll call it even."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Amaranth

@rain_eclipse_ves: "That sounds fair Conner."With a nod of gratitude."Well, I think all my questions and concerns have been answered."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: "That sounds fair Conner."With a nod of gratitude."Well, I think all my questions and concerns have been answered."

Conner - "Feel free to stop by any time and visit, no guarantee I will not have been called away but I'm hoping this place develops into a meeting ground where relationships can develop and issues can be mediated before escalating. Should draw an interesting crowd."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Amaranth

@rain_eclipse_ves: Amaranth rises, dropping his sword and scabbard back over his shoulder and extending his hand to Conner. "I'll keep that offer in mind."

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ellie_knightfall said:

@rain_eclipse_ves: "We're gonna be big damn heroes, right?" She playfully stuck her tongue out while resting her hands in her lap. Truthfully, she hadn't thought overly much about what exactly the game plan was here, as she had no intent of being overly involved with it. "Lay it out for me."

He could not help but shake his head at how she could just shrug off things that would seem crushing to others, always trusting that Ian would work it out, or already had. This time everything was different, even though she would be correct in assuming everything would have been laid out before her very arrival, things were still not set in stone until he was sure she was on board in a manner that fit.

Ian - "All your life you have been forced to live under a legacy you wanted nothing more than to escape the shadow of. I know you were always jealous that no matter how difficult my chosen path was, it was never forced upon me. I have my own legacy, but it will likely always remain a mystery, the details of which never coming to light. I want the Sovereigns to be our legacy, the one we do together, our way. I asked you to come here because I want you to build it with me, we both know there is no way I can be here all the time, too many other obligations. Your the only one I could ever entrust to lead in my absence."

Her heartbeat thudded against her chest as a well of emotion rose inside of her. They'd always had trust in each other, always had love for each other and rarely if ever did either feel the need to verbalize it, let alone actually do so. The fact that he had done that and done so in such an overwhelmingly meaningful manner struck her more than she would have that it could.

Ellie mulled over his words, and over her own, before responding. "That sounds an awful lot like a marriage proposal, Dr. Pierce." Using one of his official titles as she did without even realizing it. Swallowing past the lump of emotion in her throat, she addressed the proposition. "I would be honored."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: Amaranth rises, dropping his sword and scabbard back over his shoulder and extending his hand to Conner. "I'll keep that offer in mind."

Conner rose along with Amaranth and shook his hand, rather pleased with how productive the conversation had gone. If future visitors were as even keeled and open to discussion a counterbalance to the current selfish powers could be established in the future.

Conner - "Take care of yourself."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Amaranth

@rain_eclipse_ves: Long strides carry his seven foot frame toward the door and Amaranth's deep voice rumbles through the room as he departs. "Good luck Conner."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her heartbeat thudded against her chest as a well of emotion rose inside of her. They'd always had trust in each other, always had love for each other and rarely if ever did either feel the need to verbalize it, let alone actually do so. The fact that he had done that and done so in such an overwhelmingly meaningful manner struck her more than she would have that it could.

Ellie mulled over his words, and over her own, before responding. "That sounds an awful lot like a marriage proposal, Dr. Pierce." Using one of his official titles as she did without even realizing it. Swallowing past the lump of emotion in her throat, she addressed the proposition. "I would be honored."

Ian leaned closer, he could see Ellie try to hold back her emotions as he spoke. It was something that they had talked about in the past in only a joking manner, while fate had not been kind to Ellie, in some small manner of mercy it did allow this to be possible.

Ian - "I've had quite a few years to work on my proposals, you may have refused me once, but no one says no to the great Ian Pierce a second time. So when are you going to tell Cass that your his new boss?"

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: Her eyes widened as the implications of the new position, glee coursing through her. Pulling his face down, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I missed bossing people around."

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall@decayingrose@honor_girl

@rain_eclipse_ves: Her eyes widened as the implications of the new position, glee coursing through her. Pulling his face down, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I missed bossing people around."

Ian - "Oh you don't have to remind me of how you like to have puppets to play marionette with. Just no abusing Cass, I know your going to hassle him but lets keep it somewhat professional. There is going to be a mandatory meeting at noon tomorrow where I will be making the announcement and making it official."

Straightening back up and readying to leave, Ian stopped again as if there was a final thing to bring up. He almost seemed reluctant in doing so, as if it was a subject he did not want to broach but felt it needed to be.

Ian - "I want you to meet me in my office a couple of hours before the meeting, there is someone coming over to be part of the team soon that we need to discuss first. She is not one of my sleepers but she knows me, the real me."

@rain_eclipse_ves: "Gorgonzola will be nice"

An automated drone wheels out a tray of cheeses for the strange visitor, including plenty of the variety requested.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: Several hours later, in the midst of the night, Ellie found herself unable to sleep. Diablo lay snug against her legs, Tally was draped across the pillow next to her and Cinnamon was curled on top of the armoire, like the odd little creature that she was. Her quarters had been fully furnished and the room she was in had been programmed to display an accurate forest through all windows.

Despite it feeling like her new home, which she fully intended to make it, it was not. And tonight of all nights, with memories playing in perfect detail through her head, the Sandman evaded Ellie. Rousing from bed, she managed to get herself into her chair and windingly made her way to Ian's office.

Stopping off for her trademark mug of hot chocolate, she didn't bother knocking as she wheeled right in. The oversize sweater that she'd popped on over her silk camisole hung off one shoulder and the cropped yoga pants that hit her just below the knee completed the look of midnight nonchalance. "You wanted to talk?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

Ian stood with his back to Ellie in front of a 20'x20' holographic display of the world, symbols spread across the screen whose meaning would be lost on anyone not privy to their meaning. Dressed down compared to his usual attire in a vintage black Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a pair of M.I.T. track pants, barefoot against the sleek white floors. Lost in thought he answered her without breaking his stance.

Ian - "Still not sleeping through the night, are you Leeloo."

Turning around he nodded to a tablet sitting on the edge of his oversized desk.

Ian - "Everything you need to know about her is in her profile, which you can access from your private network as of now. I'll let you take a look as I'm sure your going to have some questions for me, maybe even some about her."

Honor Girl / Nicole Merdock

current address - Pierce Estate Barret Island, California

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're gonna be in so much troubleeee

Working on a Rain post, then I'll get to this. Might not be before I get home from work tomorrow, though, I'm gonna need to put my effort into something this heavy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

I help out a poor girl in need and I'm the bad guy....just can't win..

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: @rain_eclipse_ves: @decayingrose:

Cassius pulled his crimson hoody on and began to walk to the meeting room, it still felt weird to him walking through a place so bright so new. The comfort of the stained glass ancient corridors of the school still weighed heavily on him. He would never go back there in good faith, his memories where probably the only thing that kept the building standing. The few happy memories he had quelling the anger inside him just enough to stop the inevitable quest for the truth and probable vengeance. "At least for now he had a friend and a family member under the same roof. Sure his cousin wouldn't even speak to him but its still closer to his true family than he had ever been"

Walking into the meeting room Cass simply nodded towards the front of the room not really seeing whom was present through the restricted vision of his hood. Hoping that his silence wouldn't be considered unpolite but for its true intention of not causing further argument over his presence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

Ian stood with his back to Ellie in front of a 20'x20' holographic display of the world, symbols spread across the screen whose meaning would be lost on anyone not privy to their meaning. Dressed down compared to his usual attire in a vintage black Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a pair of M.I.T. track pants, barefoot against the sleek white floors. Lost in thought he answered her without breaking his stance.

Ian - "Still not sleeping through the night, are you Leeloo."

Turning around he nodded to a tablet sitting on the edge of his oversized desk.

Ian - "Everything you need to know about her is in her profile, which you can access from your private network as of now. I'll let you take a look as I'm sure your going to have some questions for me, maybe even some about her."

Honor Girl / Nicole Merdock

current address - Pierce Estate Barret Island, California

"No, I'm n---" her voice died at the end of the syllable as she read and processed the readout. Her hand shook slightly and she quickly put the tablet down on the desk. Clenching her free fist into a ball, Ellie wasn't sure what exactly was coursing through her at the moment. Pierce Estate...the place she had spent almost a year of her own life, the place that was as much a home to her as anyplace ever had been, the place that had become her safe haven.

Scanning the bio and committing it all to memory, she had to admit it was more than impressive. Under any other circumstances she would be acting less like a jealous bitch and more like the best friend that she was. But right now, it was all about the emotions. Her voice was quiet as she spoke, all the tumultuous emotions flowing through her kept tightly in check. "Why? How long?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No, I'm n---" her voice died at the end of the syllable as she read and processed the readout. Her hand shook slightly and she quickly put the tablet down on the desk. Clenching her free fist into a ball, Ellie wasn't sure what exactly was coursing through her at the moment. Pierce Estate...the place she had spent almost a year of her own life, the place that was as much a home to her as anyplace ever had been, the place that had become her safe haven.

Scanning the bio and committing it all to memory, she had to admit it was more than impressive. Under any other circumstances she would be acting less like a jealous bitch and more like the best friend that she was. But right now, it was all about the emotions. Her voice was quiet as she spoke, all the tumultuous emotions flowing through her kept tightly in check. "Why? How long?"

Ian had already resigned himself to getting another sermon for keeping secrets, even if he was in the process of making good. Yet her reaction to this new information was taken far more....personal..than he expected. Unsure as to what part of this secret in particular hurt her so, he decided to simply lay it on the table and take it as it comes.

Ian - "Six months ago I was doing some recon in the vicinity of Gothic City, I had been following some potential arms shipments that turned out to be unrelated to Black Cell. Heading home I come across this little wisp getting the life beaten out of her by three enforcers for a local crime lord. There was only three left because she took out the other nine with nothing but a bow and some homemade trick arrows. Needless to say I wasn't going to stand back and watch so dispatched the three enough so they will need some physical therapy and then spirited her away."

Ellie could see that the reminder of how he had saw Nicole so broken and battered bothered him. She knew nothing infuriated him more than the idea of someone hurting women and children, and the memories of the long recovery were still fresh in his mind.

Ian - "Her injuries were so severe she had zero chance of survival with conventional medicine, and you know better than anyone that I have the most advanced medical facilities known to man. Even with all that she spent two weeks in a coma while my technology healed her body. It took another six weeks for her to get back into fighting shape and get her confidence back. Look at the profile, she had nothing to go back to, I offered to take her in and get her somewhere she could have a chance and she accepted. Since then I have personally supervised her further training, she has made exceptional progress, you would be proud."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: she's reacting differently than I thought she would last night (damn characters and their autonomy)

Going to bed now, will pick this up tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: she's reacting differently than I thought she would last night (damn characters and their autonomy)

Going to bed now, will pick this up tomorrow

you never know whats coming with me..do you?

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicole walked through the facilities, her eyes glancing around as she nervously rubbed her right arm. She felt so... out of place right now. "What am I doing here?" she whispered to herself, Ian swore this was a good idea, a great idea, join the team, become part of something great. He had been nothing but a Godsend to her, but meeting an entire team who are probably a billion times more stronger, talented and more experienced than her was a bit overwhelming. "I hope I don't say something stupid..." She mumbled, nervous about meeting the one woman Ian spoke highly about the most... Ellie. 'Don'tthrowupdon'tthrowupdon'tthrowup.' she thought over and over in her mind as she stood around a bit awkwardly.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No -__- you're frustrating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall@decayingrose@ellie_knightfall

Nicole walked through the facilities, her eyes glancing around as she nervously rubbed her right arm. She felt so... out of place right now. "What am I doing here?" she whispered to herself, Ian swore this was a good idea, a great idea, join the team, become part of something great. He had been nothing but a Godsend to her, but meeting an entire team who are probably a billion times more stronger, talented and more experienced than her was a bit overwhelming. "I hope I don't say something stupid..." She mumbled, nervous about meeting the one woman Ian spoke highly about the most... Ellie. 'Don'tthrowupdon'tthrowupdon'tthrowup.' she thought over and over in her mind as she stood around a bit awkwardly.

Nicole suddenly heard a voice that she had become more accustomed to as her time spent living with Ian had continued, that of his personal artificial intelligence, Wilhelm.

Wilhelm - "The team is scheduled for a meeting in the next 17 minutes, but Ian would like you to join him in his office first. I am quite sure you have not yet memorized the facilities specifications so just follow the blue light as a guide. Our secret, if anyone asks you found it on your own."

At that moment a small bar of blue light began to slowly travel along the wall next to her, guiding her towards Ian's office where Ellie was just learning of her existence. The meeting room where Cass and Rose were already waiting just down the hall from there.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

starts flicking paper clips into the bin across the room

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Once in the office together post order - Cass - Rose - Nicole - Ellie - Ian)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: @decayingrose:

Pulling his hood down Cassius spotted only the emerald eyed lady from yesterday in the meeting room "Hi again.., i guess all of Ian's fancy technology doesn't make him any better at time keeping. I should of known really he left me waiting in a pub for over an hour once. Should we go to his office? see if he's around" Hoping his impulse on the matter was correct and his friend wasn't spending some "quality" time with his cousin. His strained relationship with Ellie was bad enough without walking in on that.

Opening the door and holding it for her the two of them walked towards Ian's office.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicole's nervous expression turned into a beaming smile as she heard her AI friend. "Wilhelm!" She smiled up at the artificial voice. "You have no idea how good it is to hear you're voice." She admitted as a blue light began showing her a path along the ground. "Thanks Wilhelm, I owe you one." She gave a wink to the AI as she began strolling her way through the building. Since she had seventeen minutes she figured she could take her time, glancing over at the different rooms and trying to memorize where everything was.

"This place is huuuuuge." she spoke to herself as she turned the corner, the blue light stopping in front of a room. "This must be it." she took a few steps forward only to stop at the door. 'Dontsaysomethingstupiddontsaysomethingstupiddontsaysomethingstupid.' Taking in a sharp breath she slowly opened the door, peeking her head in first with a nervous smile on her face as she spotted Ian in the room. Walking in she stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt anything that was going on as she looked over at her new teammates. Nodding to them in acknowledgement she finally too a seat in an empty chair. Her left leg lightly shaking as she sat, excitement and nervousness filling her emotions right now as she waited for the meeting to start.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: @decayingrose: @cassuis_slay_knightfall: @honor_girl:

Ian watched as Nicole made her way in as slowly and quietly as a church mouse, afraid of interrupting his and Ellie's discussion. Just behind her he could see Cass and Rose at the door and looked down at his watch to see the meeting was supposed to have started minutes ago.

I give it 15 seconds before Cass busts my balls for being late.

Ian - "Come on in everyone, I know the meeting was supposed to have started a bit ago but our little talk ran over. The gang is all here so everyone just grab a chair and we can get this started."

He walked over to where Nicole sat and was looking like she was seconds away from a panic attack. Leaning over so they could talk in private.

Ian - "What's wrong kiddo, you look like your going to have a heart attack."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves:

Walking in and not saying a word Cass just caught Ian's eye tapping his wrist to indicate that it was later than expected. Before taking a seat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall:

Seeing Cass make the motion to his watch as he came in the door, Ian gave him the finger without taking his attention away from Nicole, seeing that she was nervous and distressed.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves:

Cass's gesture drew the expected affect. Smiling to himself as he sat down at the back of the room.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves:

She looked up at Ian, letting out a deep sigh. "Sorry, just a little- big time nervous, I'm not sure if I belong here..." Her eyes began glancing over at everyone in the room, "Most of these people look like they can kick my a-" she looked over at Ian for a moment "erm.. butt. I mean... am I really ready for this?" she knew Ian felt she was, and heck, after the training she had to endure with him, he was probably like... seriously right, but these people... they just seemed on a whole other level than her. "That one woman looks like she's going to eat my soul." The hero lightly joked as she tilt her head slightly over to the woman with black and green hair. "and that man, looks like he's ready to jab a knife in my back." she was quiet enough so the others wouldn't hear her but loud enough so Ian could understand her. "Not to mention... SHE doesn't look very happy to see me." she motioned towards Ellie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl:

Ian took both hands and rested them gently along the edge of her shoulders and gave them a short rub as a sign of reassurance. He knew that her confidence had yet to be fully restored after the horrific beating she had received upon their first meeting, and it showed as she looked around the room of proven veterans.

Ian - Those are your teammates, my friends, people I trust enough to let them know the real me, just like you. The only people they are going to deprive of their soul or stab in the back is anyone who would try to do you harm again. As for Ellie, she is mad at me, it has nothing to do with you Niki so don't think anything of it. Everyone was the new kid once so don't sweat it, I'm the toughest critic you will ever meet and I know you belong here. But it's up to you to start to believe that on your own."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves:

"Ian, you gonna introduce us to the new recruit?. I'am feeling like the naughty kid right now being excluded from the conversation" Looking towards the 5th and still unknown person in the room. Another woman Cass thought to himself. What is it with this profession that draws so many females.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I think we are the only two left online, best continue this tomorrow, its getting pretty late for me anyways)

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves:

Nicole nod to herself, a small grin replacing her anxious appearance. "Thanks Ian." She had to trust him that she was ready, she wasn't that same girl six months ago in Gothic City, she was stronger, faster, smarter and all thanks to him. Nicole should know better than to think that Ian would throw her into something she wasn't ready for. "I'll make you proud."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl:

Cass's question was met with silence from Ian, skipping the middle man Cass spoke directly at the women sitting between them "Hi, I'am Cassius, pleased to me you. You are?"

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Honor Girl

"Hey." She smiled over at Cassius, "I'm Nicole, the new blood around here." Her nervousness was slowly washing away, Cassius didn't seem as scary as she made him out to be.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl:

"Apart from Ian and Ellie we are all new around here. Only be around a couple days myself. It's a bit daunting around here right ?. Also whilst we are all dangerous people but that doesn't make us monsters, well some of us at least" Cass smiling towards Nicole "So how did Ian hook you up ?. Known him for awhile myself but only started working together really when he was worried about Ellie"

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The archer nod her head as she listened to him, but stated a bit more quiet when he asked about how she came about knowing Ian. "Um..." she began, breaking her eye contact and looking more towards the ground. "He found me in Gothic City a few months ago, it's... a long story, maybe some other time when we have more time." Looking back up at Cassuis gave a weary grin, she wasn't exactly ready to talk about how she almost died and how Ian saved her life. She just hoped he didn't take it personally. "It seems that almost everyone here has known Ian for a while now, I just started to get to know him about six months ago."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl:(back later gtg work , will rpely when back ciao)

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have something when I'm home from work tonight.