#1101 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Even so a week isnt that long in terms of RPG time on here. Its bound to happen eventually that somethings run slower.

#1102 Posted by _Animus_ (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
#1103 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: So storm out or whatever after my next post. Nobody is forcing you to stay there in character just let me reply and go its your right as the writer of your character.

#1104 Posted by _Animus_ (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: Why don't we just stop trying to see who's got the bigger d!ck with grand standing and get to the point.

#1105 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I think your missing the point dude, its the relationship they have with one another competitive strong willed siblings. In the Case of Max and Cass views on him, he knows nothing of you so he would be hostile to you considering the opinion you have on the name. Its meant to be more than just a meeting reveling Quintus 's fate its a chance for interaction between them and inevitable conflict of the approaches and ideas.

#1106 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, just like my family reunion XD

#1107 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Exactly the point, to try and behave and write as a "family"

#1108 Edited by _Animus_ (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall said:

@_animus_: I think your missing the point dude, its the relationship they have with one another competitive strong willed siblings. In the Case of Max and Cass views on him, he knows nothing of you so he would be hostile to you considering the opinion you have on the name. Its meant to be more than just a meeting reveling Quintus 's fate its a chance for interaction between them and inevitable conflict of the approaches and ideas.

Then let's do that. It'd be faster and better if we just got the info and then the story moving. Right now it's going nowhere. Building upto some answer that at this point won't surprise anybody as much as it would've if given three posts ago.

#1109 Edited by _Animus_ (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana said:

Yep, just like my family reunion XD

<--- that cousin you don't invite next year lol

#1110 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: XD lol

<------- That cousin that fights with the "new" cousins

#1111 Edited by _Animus_ (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
#1112 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@cassuis_slay_knightfall said:

Then let's do that. It'd be faster and better if we just got the info and then the story moving. Right now it's going nowhere. Building upto some answer that at this point won't surprise anybody as much as it would've if given three posts ago.

Because depending on if certain people ask certain questions matters, as when Andres presses for further detail.

There are a lot of things my character knows that he is not exactly going to be upfront about unless pressed for the answer outside of the fate of Qunitus. If they do not bring it up he is going to gloss over it and move on and that info gets lost to history, he is not going to bring it up.

If you do not want to bother with it you can just remove yourself and say you got the synopsis from one of the others after the meeting.

#1113 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Nah I'm not half assin it.

Besides what reason is there to do it that way? Everybody'll still be sitting at the table after the answers are given, just drop the main bomb and I'll be out.

#1114 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Nah I'm not half assin it.

Besides what reason is there to do it that way? Everybody'll still be sitting at the table after the answers are given, just drop the main bomb and I'll be out.

I plan on giving everyone a single post to ask for more, then lay it all out in one post after and move from there. It will remove the need for a back and forth, question by question should it come to that.

I understand from your perspective that this concerns Max very little, just giving the chance to the rest for more.

#1115 Posted by Aficionado (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Infiltrates

#1116 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

Infiltrates

The team is inactive so not much to see

#1117 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximus_newcastle: Cassius reached to the back of his head pulled off his helmet and looked Max square in the eyes. His eyes showing the intent of his incoming message and intensity in which he planned to deliver it.

"Listen up Max because i'am only gonna say this once. I get your p#ssed at Jayden believe me when i say i have no love for the man myself. What you went through wasn't fair or right, but the people sitting at this table are not Jayden we didn't do these things to you and we where not party to them. You have no reason to behave in such a manner to us, we haven't wronged you. Jayden did. So take this misplaced hostility of yours and use it somewhere else since Jayden isnt here.

And by god take this on board because if you take another cheap shot at us insinuate i or anybody else here had anything to do with Quintus's death or slag off the family name once more we are gonna have some trouble. You where invited here for a reason and you came so you obviously want to hear whats going on. But have some manners and courtesy about the thing because your trying my patience. "

sitting back down his trademark mask sitting on the table in front of him. Cass contemplated Maxs insinuation and wondered if any of the others truly thought he could of been involved in the attack on Quintus.

@andres_knightfall "You heard of this LeBeau guy?, sound's like the kind of guy your club would know of"

@reignfire "I think it would be better if we got to the nub of the matter. We can leave any questions we may have till after you lay this information all out for us"

#1118 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian stood alone lost in thought among the now silent structures that made up the would be common grounds of Haven. He at one time hoped it would develop into a safe zone where interactions and disputes between metahumans could be developed and resolved, building a sense of community where this world simply had none outside of temporary alliances that were thrown away the moment their limited purpose was fulfilled. Disorganized and disparate, they had proven to be nothing more than ineffectual at best and dangerously self-destructive at worst. This repeating cycle of failure had to end, something needed to change.

Wilhelm - "I can literally see what you are thinking Ian, the Exemplars patience with your pushing the boundries in terms of personal interference is strained to say the least already. This.....they simply could not ignore...."

#1119 Posted by Sovereigns (18 posts) - - Show Bio

All eyes in the room were squarely focused at Ian as he slowly rose from his place at the head of the conference table, the toll of the recent months unable to be hidden completely behind tired eyes and a face all to familiar with a constant frown at the world around him. Taking a moment to fully acknowledge the repercussions that would come from what he was about to unleash upon the world did nothing to deter him from the chosen path, for every conceivable negative aspect paled in comparison to the downward spiral he had watched this world descend to for far too long. Years of playing the good soldier, trying to set an example that while he helped design was one he never fully endorsed, over time proving only to hide behind a mandate instead of his principles.....no more.

Ian - " I know each and every one of you are taking the greatest of personal risks in even associating with me under the circumstances, the scope of what I have proposed is not lost on me in the slightest. If the price to be paid for standing aside any longer were not so immense...I never would have allowed myself to ask you to put yourselves on the line for me....this is a request that can never be repaid and I fully understand anyone who chooses to leave now. There will be no ill will whatsoever, some of you have families to consider over an old friend and one could never fault you for taking their welfare as the primary concern."

Looking around the table Ian gave all in attendance ample time to put to rest any second thoughts, the idea of pressuring them any more than he had already among the many burdens he silently was ashamed to bear. Their silent response and razor focus showed that whatever concerns had been laid to rest before their arrival, the time for talk was over, it was time to do what they were trained to do over all else, save worlds.

Ian - " This reality is worth saving....even if that means saving it from its very self. There are billions of lives hanging in the balance and I will no longer stand aside and allow their fate to be let hanging in the balance while a delusional few grasp for power they neither understand or could ever wield for the benefit of anyone but themselves. A city burns and their would be protectors flail about in a manner all to familiar to this hidden resident, heroes in nothing but a self-given title. They think themselves as legends in their own time...ladies and gentlemen, lets introduce them to some true legends and see how they fare against the real deal."

The Attendees:

Andy Steven Summers - (AR-4583)

Armistice - (AR-1977)

Eclipse - (AR-2266)

Edward Windsor - (AR-0101)

The Psyentist - (AR-8401)

Tranquil - (AR-7945)

Exemplars in self......Sovereigns in deed.

#1120 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio
#1121 Posted by Surkit (11525 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a quick ass year

#1122 Posted by Pyrogram (38286 posts) - - Show Bio
#1124 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

Post incoming