User Lists: 0

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

In a dark alley way outside of Mammoth City Max stands with his employer and grandfather shaking hands with two men, as his phone chimes to signal a message. A smile crosses his face. "Aheh"

"What is it?" Thomas asks

Max holds up the phone without saying a word, showing the Sovereigns messaging address at the top. Thomas scans the text quick enough to get the idea as the two figures walk away and the two begin back to their car and bike, "Hn. Go. You could use a break, and it couldn't hurt you to learn more about the other half of your bloodline. We both already know where you stand."

With a knuckle raised to the door Max stops at the sound of voices, grabbing the handle and walking in casually with a smirk. He hadn't seen these faces in a long time; A couple not at all. Noticing a bent card place holding his name the silent Knight takes a seat, creasing back the last name Knightfall on the card. "This feels like a murder mystery dinner. Ellie, Andres. It's been a long time."

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@andres_knightfall: @shanana: @cassuis_slay_knightfall: @reignfire:

A heavy feeling of trepidation lingered in her stomach as Mercy walked down the hall that lead to the room that had been allocated for this particular meeting. It was not one that she was looking forward to. The soles of red Christian Louboutin heels moved silently across the floor, a skill she had long since mastered.

Clad in a tailored black Armani pant suit, sans a shirt beneath the blazer, she walked the line between chic and sexy, not teetering too far in one direction. Deep brown hair was scraped off of her face and secured in a sleek ponytail at the crown of her head. Bangs swept to the side partially obscured one eye.

The flat of her palm lay against the door for one moment as she shook her head, took a deep breath and entered the room. As soon as she stepped in, the facade of strength and disinterest cracked just the smallest. Ziccarra, whom she had not spoken with other than casually since their face to face meeting. Quintus's ex-wife, the mother of Isadora and a woman she had immense amounts of respect for.

Andres, the brother of Quintus and one of, if not the, most knowledgeable men on the planet, versed in everything he could lay his hands on. The bearer of formidable knowledge and power and unrelentlessly charming, to her detriment. Pragmatic perhaps to a fault, they had that in common, as well as a burning hatred of Charlemagne LeBeau, she believed.

At the head of the table sat a man she was well familiar with. Ian Pierce, under the guise of Reignfire. Intelligence and technology were his forte and it had never failed to frustrate her how he knew everything before she did. The recollection of their first meeting was not lost as their eyes met across the table. His were sad and set, hers were just cold and empty at this point.

To his side was a man she was familiar with only through the file that the Sicarii had collected on him. He was listed as a veritable threat were he to ever come to blows against them and understood the game that was being played in the assassin community better than most.

She inclined her head in their general direction as a sign of respect. It was then that she noticed the seat that had been set for her. There was a rose embossed on the napkin beneath the tumbler that held bourbon. His little way of noting that he was aware of who and what she was, as always. It was the only thing that brought a semblance of a smile to her face.

Walking past the back of the table, she brushed her hand against Z's shoulder, leaving it there for a moment and squeezing. Mercy may have lost a lover, but moreso a friend, with the death of Quintus. Ziccarra had lost a man she had forged a life with before he died the first time. A man she had born a child with. Any connection that Mercy felt to Isadora was eclipsed by that of her mother.

The distress of the woman had been noted the moment she'd started cataloging just what was going on in the room. "Please stay."

Walking past, she settled not in her designated seat, but with her back against the wall. Crossing her arms over her chest, the edge of the blazer slid up a bit, revealing just the tip of the tattoo that rested on her right hip. Tucking an errant strand of hair behind her ear, Mercy walked forward to the table, picked up the tumbler of bourbon and shot it.

Without so much as a wince, she innocuously returned to her position by the wall, uncomfortable and unable to stay still. "Are we all here?" There was an undetectable device embedded within the necklace that lay in the hollow of her throat that would relay everything that happened here in both audio and visual form back to the systems of Ellie Knightfall. The two women were uneasy with each other, but she was deep in something and Mercy had ceded this small favor to her.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@andres_knightfall: @shanana: @cassuis_slay_knightfall: @reignfire:

A heavy feeling of trepidation lingered in her stomach as Mercy walked down the hall that lead to the room that had been allocated for this particular meeting. It was not one that she was looking forward to. The soles of red Christian Louboutin heels moved silently across the floor, a skill she had long since mastered.

Clad in a tailored black Armani pant suit, sans a shirt beneath the blazer, she walked the line between chic and sexy, not teetering too far in one direction. Deep brown hair was scraped off of her face and secured in a sleek ponytail at the crown of her head. Bangs swept to the side partially obscured one eye.

The flat of her palm lay against the door for one moment as she shook her head, took a deep breath and entered the room. As soon as she stepped in, the facade of strength and disinterest cracked just the smallest. Ziccarra, whom she had not spoken with other than casually since their face to face meeting. Quintus's ex-wife, the mother of Isadora and a woman she had immense amounts of respect for.

Andres, the brother of Quintus and one of, if not the, most knowledgeable men on the planet, versed in everything he could lay his hands on. The bearer of formidable knowledge and power and unrelentlessly charming, to her detriment. Pragmatic perhaps to a fault, they had that in common, as well as a burning hatred of Charlemagne LeBeau, she believed.

At the head of the table sat a man she was well familiar with. Ian Pierce, under the guise of Reignfire. Intelligence and technology were his forte and it had never failed to frustrate her how he knew everything before she did. The recollection of their first meeting was not lost as their eyes met across the table. His were sad and set, hers were just cold and empty at this point.

To his side was a man she was familiar with only through the file that the Sicarii had collected on him. He was listed as a veritable threat were he to ever come to blows against them and understood the game that was being played in the assassin community better than most.

She inclined her head in their general direction as a sign of respect. It was then that she noticed the seat that had been set for her. There was a rose embossed on the napkin beneath the tumbler that held bourbon. His little way of noting that he was aware of who and what she was, as always. It was the only thing that brought a semblance of a smile to her face.

Walking past the back of the table, she brushed her hand against Z's shoulder, leaving it there for a moment and squeezing. Mercy may have lost a lover, but moreso a friend, with the death of Quintus. Ziccarra had lost a man she had forged a life with before he died the first time. A man she had born a child with. Any connection that Mercy felt to Isadora was eclipsed by that of her mother.

And that nigga Max played gameboy advance in the corner.

The distress of the woman had been noted the moment she'd started cataloging just what was going on in the room. "Please stay."

Walking past, she settled not in her designated seat, but with her back against the wall. Crossing her arms over her chest, the edge of the blazer slid up a bit, revealing just the tip of the tattoo that rested on her right hip. Tucking an errant strand of hair behind her ear, Mercy walked forward to the table, picked up the tumbler of bourbon and shot it.

Without so much as a wince, she innocuously returned to her position by the wall, uncomfortable and unable to stay still. "Are we all here?" There was an undetectable device embedded within the necklace that lay in the hollow of her throat that would relay everything that happened here in both audio and visual form back to the systems of Ellie Knightfall. The two women were uneasy with each other, but she was deep in something and Mercy had ceded this small favor to her.

fixed :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: well fck

That's what I get for starting a post yesterday and not refreshing the page.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: lmao you had it itting open for six hours? dedication

@maximus_newcastle: Gameboy advance going old school i see.

and a connector cable incase Andres braught his. They meet every six months in a remote locale to trade games.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1010  Edited By Mercy_

@maximus_newcastle: Yeah lol. And not dedication - procrastination ;p

Y'all can't have my pokemon.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@maximus_newcastle: Yeah lol. And not dedication - procrastination ;p

Y'all can't have my pokemon.

lol

what do you think I'm a comic book super villain?

I stole your gameboy 10 minutes ago

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: His watch probably plays those games now. Cassius however doesn't play games that require electricity and buttons.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: I know mine does. Only I call it phone.

mhm...cuz that mask has a mini wii in the left eye socket I'M ONTO YOU SON

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: how would you play a wii with one eye? you would have to be some sort of gaming ninja. I got skills but thats some serious skills

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: how would you play a wii with one eye? you would have to be some sort of gaming ninja. I got skills but thats some serious skills

You are buzz killington. motion tracking sensors

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1018  Edited By _Cerberus_

(what is this?)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: still only one input if its over one eye and wii has two controls ( the wand and the thumb stick) lol BUZZKILLING MODE.

Cassius doesnt even like computer games and he knows your wrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: The eye uses motion so a sensor could read the retina's wide stroke movement's and move the character, a blink could mean shoot or swing.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Cassius is lying and I know I'm right

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: need more than one button so one you set blink as one your all out of button options.

Cass hates tech its the main focus of his and Ian's relationship to try and have him turn into some sort of techy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: need more than one button so one you set blink as one your all out of button options.

Cass hates tech its the main focus of his and Ian's relationship to try and have him turn into some sort of techy.

one blink = X two quick blinks = X etc

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: so every time you want to use a button you have to stop moving ? so whats this wii gonna play since it seems even pong would be a push for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: so every time you want to use a button you have to stop moving ? so whats this wii gonna play since it seems even pong would be a push for it.

Who said you couldn't move? Blinking is the button, if you were playing pong you'd look at the ball. Your eye rolls in 360 degrees so you can just drag your eye to another point of the table and it would slap in that direction

Damn wii should pay me..

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: how can you move a character/pad with eye movement and attack via blinking at the same time its impossible with one eye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: Battle games would involve squinting and speed would be based on the ratio of visible pupil to lid length. I guess.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Still even squinting means time gpas in movement cant say side step and fire with that method. Soon as you squint you pause/stop movement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Still even squinting means time gpas in movement cant say side step and fire with that method. Soon as you squint you pause/stop movement

.It doesn't make any sense that squinting would stop him if it's the shooting manipulation.

you squint/shoot, you slide your eye to the right or left/move. Open your eye, you stop. Blink you jump. While you're squinting you can jump and shoot if you close your eye, side jump if you guide your eye while squinting, and blink back into a squint. Something that advanced would most likely know when your blinking for moisture so it would ignore those blinks, most likely based on the creases in your eyes and the amount of pressure involved in the blink.

You lost Eddy, shh

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Try moving you eye whilst blinking or winking to extreme left or right. This would mean you cant turn on the spot and shoot easily. Meaning combat games would be well dodgy handling wise in no face to face gun fights.

Its simply not possible to get a moving input and a clicking blink/wink input off the same eye at the same time. You eyes cannot perform the function required to do so. Eg eye is facing right it starts moving left you blink/wink and eye movement is covered for microcseconds meaning it cant be tracked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Try moving you eye whilst blinking or winking to extreme left or right. This would mean you cant turn on the spot and shoot easily. Meaning combat games would be well dodgy handling wise in no face to face gun fights.

Its simply not possible to get a moving input and a clicking blink/wink input off the same eye at the same time. You eyes cannot perform the function required to do so.

I did before I posted to make sure I didn't look like a dumbass lol. I don't think there's a lot of people who can't. And to do a 180 you'd just point your eye down. We're talkin Wii not xbox

You wouldn't just be twitchin one eye, you'd be blinking or winking with both but only one would be readable because the sensor is over the left. It'd def be hard to use just one eye but why would that be a requirement?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah wait ok I get it.

Your not really expecting me to explain every function of this non existant system are you? Assume this was something ready for mass consumption. If you blink while moving your eye the retina would have to be placed in it's normal position to be at full stop. Other wise if your straying it would continue in that position

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I was winking/blinking with one eye and moving focus of that eye. The point was the sensor cannot track through the eye lid. You blink even for a microsecond and the ability to track the movement of the pupil is broken and thus movement cannot be seamless. You said it was over one eye in Cass's helmet in first post of this chat so thats' what we have been working with. A marketed version would most likely track both like the glass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: If you want me to keep this up until you admit your wrong I will lol My day is free like Dufrain

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: i will just go bed in a bit doesn't bother me lol. But you did say one eye in cassius helmet and iam telling you will be nigh impossible to play any complex game with that set up.

Not that it matters in canon Cassius doesn't and wont play computer games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: i will just go bed in a bit doesn't bother me lol. But you did say one eye in cassius helmet and iam telling you will be nigh impossible to play any complex game with that set up.

The text uptop proves it can be but whatever helps you sleep quicker kid ;)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Where did that post from 18 mins ago spring from? you ghost editing on me its just popped up out of the ether. And yes i want you to explain the intricate workings of your theoretical system backed up with science. I like science i need it to understand your ramblings lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Where did that post from 18 mins ago spring from? you ghost editing on me its just popped up out of the ether. And yes i want you to explain the intricate workings of your theoretical system backed up with science. I like science i need it to understand your ramblings lol.

lol if I gave you the mathematical theory on it I'm bettin you'd still say something was wrong because you weren't right.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Not if the maths was right, cant argue with maths lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I'm loving this xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5791500128090
deactivated-5791500128090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_@ellie_knightfall@cassuis_slay_knightfall@andres_knightfall@maximus_newcastle@shanana

Conner rose from his seat as each of them arrived and exchanged short pleasantries with each and every one based upon his level of personal attachment. To those that knew him, even under the false face he looked almost somber, as if being the bearer of these tidings was a burden he wished on no one.

Andres - "Sorry to pull you away with such short notice Andres, but this is knowledge I cannot in good conscience allow you to proceed further without."

Cassuis - "Glad to see you made it on time even while relying on a horse and carriage, or was it a mountain goat ?"

Ziccarra - "I apologize for the intrusion from a complete stranger, but under the circumstances I found it to be the lesser offense than not including you in the discussion. As his widow you deserve the same courtesy, I only wish that our first introduction was under different circumstances."

Pulls out her chair for her

Maximus - "We have never had the pleasure, Conner Ashton or Reignfire if in the field, many of your relatives worked with me when the Sovereigns were more active. Shame we finally meet only to discuss a family tragedy."

Mercy – "Thank you for coming Miss Sheridan, you will have to excuse the secluded location, but having this assemblage in one place would bring too much unwanted attention elsewhere.”

pulls out her chair for her

Seeing that the last of the invited had arrived Conner rose from his chair and looked over each and every person in attendance one by one before beginning. The male Knightfalls kept up their stoic outward appearance, whatever feelings they had towards the subject of Quintus were buried and personal, not to be shown to the whole. Yet Ziccarra and Mercy were nowhere near as reserved, the attempt to hide their state of unease at revisiting their loss was far less successful, their composure already in question and he had yet to even begin to reveal the details that would stun one and all on some level.

Conner - “Let me start off by thanking you all for coming to such a remote location, under short notice, and a request from someone who is all but a stranger to some of you. This is a discussion that is long overdue and I did not want the information contained to escape outside this circle unless you so desired it. This is very personal family business and it should start with you and end where and when you choose to share with others, I will leave that for you to decide as I am not a Knightfall, not family, it is only my place to educate you all and nothing more.”

Taking a seat again all in attendance could see his chest rise and fall as he momentarily stopped to take a deep breath, as if the words forthcoming were a feat requiring a level of unusual strength to speak publicly.

Conner - “As of this moment I may well be the only person in the world with all of this information at their disposal, and I am sure every disclosure will bring up questions of their own. I will try to answer as forthcoming as I can but I cannot guarantee that I am capable or willing of offering every single detail. That said ask whatever you feel at any time and I offer whatever I can, but to start off I intend to focus on the recent death of Quintus himself, and the duo that participated in his murder.”

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: @mercy_: @cassuis_slay_knightfall: @reignfire: @shanana

Postured poise dictating the entirety of his controlled composure whilst silently leaning into his relatively comfortable seat, Saint Andres' immediate prioritization of the presently cryptic circumstances surrounding Quintus' untimely demise allowed little time for conversational exchange with arriving family members and acquaintances. Perpetually exercised verbal eloquence and politeness conveyed his worded response towards Cassius' innate desire to discuss his recent re-association with the ostentatious Hellfire Club. "Mi hermano, I understand your concern. We will speak of this later, I am not the topic of importance today". Unwilling to indulge in extensive conversational banter, Andres concluded all initiated conversation with deceptively respectful immediacy. Wordlessly acknowledging both Ziccarra and Mercy's presence with a subtle nod of gentlemanly intent, the White King calmly transitioned to a brief acknowledge of his estranged sibling, Maximus' presence. "Likewise, Maximus".

Implementing a substantial quantity of iconic self-control and regal poise in the hope of preventing any quelled feelings in regards to his brother's death, Andres again responded to Ian's socially obligated apology with simultaneous briefness and verbal respect. "And you have my gratitude for it". Indulging in the tentative absorption of the disclosed information surrounding Quintus' termination, the Knightfall A-List's aesthetically captivating, dark blue eyes widen with authentic surprise in reactionary response to the mention of a 'duo' partaking in his brother's death. An instinctive lump of emotional discomfort invaded his throat as the mental consideration of the potential accomplice of Charlemagne's orchestration of Quintus' death to be perhaps the mentally manipulated, Isadora, his brother and former sister-in law's daughter, and his estranged niece. Retaining immediate composure, Andres sighed, lightly pinching the bridge of his nose in evident frustration, "Who aided LeBeau in the murder of my brother?".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(what is this?)

This is a team of mine from months back (inactive) and I am using the location for a secret meeting.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember fighting this place. Fun times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember fighting this place. Fun times.

I don't LOL

You did that when I was on a work trip to Cali, missed the entire thing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@armistice: Ah, Andres saved the place. I was happy I fought well against a multitude of you for a few pages (And then "died") but oh'well :P

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post after somebody who has an idea of whats goin on does lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post after somebody who has an idea of whats goin on does lol

I plan on letting everyone post a reaction in whatever order before following up so I can answer all questions at once.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posting after Sha

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7