Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@morte_knightfall:

"You know it's a trap, right?"Hunter asked his mentor rhetorically as they got into his plane "Of course it is. If he would have given me some time, we could have coordinated an attack together. We'll set up a telepathic disruptor in the area which will cause him to lose his connection to the crows." He answered firmly.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

TY designated lock/unlock mod

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956  Edited By Maestro_

Now this is a thread I aint seen in a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm cleaning out my Dropbox and wanted to leave this open with the info for future reference before deleting my copy.

nothing to see here, move on :)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958  Edited By 614azrael
better not be bullshtn this place is like home damn it
better not be bullshtn this place is like home damn it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael:

you will need a lot more than nasty looks to scare me little girl:)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#960  Edited By 614azrael

@armistice:

i dont want you to get scared away. I want the team back and for there to be envy of your greatness. Rather then a old delusional man saying he's great. We've all heard the bark lets see the bite
i dont want you to get scared away. I want the team back and for there to be envy of your greatness. Rather then a old delusional man saying he's great. We've all heard the bark lets see the bite

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long time no see thread.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael:

I can't come back, you pushed me into the pond and drowned me, remember?

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: The fact that this is unlocked suggests either a fish gave you CPR or you got some kinda something planned. Either way you got some reasoning for an unlock and I want to know!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael:

I had to have it unlocked to re-add the OP removed earlier like I did with the Black Cell thread I turned over to you. There is no ulterior motive, just ask Mercy if you do not believe me.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: @armistice: Soooo someones using the resources, reviving the thing, what? WHAT WHAT WHAT!? Curiosity and Confusion!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael:

relax

1 - No one is currently using it or even have plans to use it to my knowledge.

2 - I just wanted to leave a copy here so if someone wanted to use it later it would not be lost after deleting my offline copy

3 - There is no secret you are being kept out of, no revival, no reunion, nothing.

Just re-adding the OP and letting it sink back into obscurity while still being there if needed to be referred to by any alt tied to it in the past.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#968  Edited By 614azrael

@armistice: -_- i feel betrayed I was all GASP as if new cookies were put in a cookie jar

only to find the cookie jar was replaced without the cookies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: -_- i feel betrayed I was all GASP as if new cookies were put in a cookie jar

only to find the cookie jar was replaced without the cookies

If cookies are involved it's Feral Nova's fault

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Now your pointing blame at others you murder my dreams like a knock off of Freddy Krueger. Just to then blame someone who isnt here, thats cold -.-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael:

I know, I am an evil man, I murder your dreams and abandon Zauby...

your guilt trips are ineffectual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ian strode alone through the now silent halls of Avalon, the loss of the few permanent residents more than evident every time he returned. Even with the significant amount of time he had spent living and working in solitude over the years, he had never overcome the minute feel of unease it gave him, long ago having more than enough of being alone. His current surroundings only reminded him of darker days and secrets still left unsaid, even to those closest to him.

The team had all played their roles well, he had taken them out of their comfort zone and they had done so with nary a complaint. While the desired result did come to fruition, the unanticipated cost was far too steep for him not to still feel the constant pangs of guilt. The grievous injury to Rose and the loss of Cormac were simply too great a cost to his conscience and one he blamed himself for with his constant unexplained or veiled absences. As much as did not want to admit it, Ellie was not far from the truth when she accused him of using people as chess pieces, not that he ever considering a single one of them as anything so trivial.

Ian - “Even if the result of my little gambit turns out as anticipated, I've still once again let others get hurt and pay the price in my place. Leading others into mortal danger and without even the courtesy of trusting them with the true reasons for said sacrifice. As much as my constant subterfuge is necessary, it has to at some level feel insulting, especially to Ellie. ”

Once the bait had been taken he had asked them to return to the wild, the sleepers had completed their task and the least he owed them was the chance to get back to their own lives while the next phase went on in the background with Black Cell completely unaware. Haven's overnight change in status to that of a ghost town would turn their attention elsewhere and allow him to turn focus on other targets and persons of interest, others without the benefit of even knowing of his existence. As always there was no one he did not have his eyes on, and some of them had elevated from curiosities to worthy of intervention.

Ian - “I really should make more of an effort to keep in touch, not relying on them coming to me. Except for Cass, he never answers his phone and I'm not training a carrier pigeon to sate his disdain of modern life.”

Nicole had taken on the role of his tether to the real world over the months, no matter how hard he may try to stay in the shadows of his work, having a precocious teenager living with you in need of attention made so all but impossible. Ian could not help but take notice of the distance developed between himself and Ellie since her arrival, she would never admit it openly but he could tell she felt at least partially replaced in his heart and mind, even if nothing was further from the truth. Not a single day went by where he did not feel torn between giving Ellie the space to forge her own new path, or doing anything and everything in his power to show her how integral she was in his life.

Wilhelm - “Ian, there are multiple new intel sources in need of your perusal and the Phoenix Project is now not only complete but has passed the entire array of testing procedures, which one do you want to review first?”

Ian took a moment to consider them both before making a decision that would seem very out of character for even the integrated artificial intelligence that had shared his mind or over a decade.

Ian - “Neither, let Nicole know I will be home for dinner and save the rest for tomorrow. I owe a lot of people a piece of my time that is long overdue.”

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@armistice: ( Nicceee!....that last sentence was awesome :P )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@armistice: ( Nicceee!....that last sentence was awesome :P )

No idea what you are talking about, we all know I am too lazy to make a post that long, someone must have hacked my account. Better get a mod on that......

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@armistice: Oh right yeahh...lock the thread and all again >.>

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wilhelm - "Ian, the remote data feed is still active and the data has been assorted according to the predetermined specifications. Our mole within Black Cell is providing even more useful data than our highest expectations could have hoped. At this point we have moved 11 Black Cell locations to a confirmed status and moved twice as many to a probable status."

Ian could not help but smile, even with the cost paid still cemented in the back of his mind he could not help but feel a little pride as his gambit continued to pay dividends. Not only did he now have an insider privy to details he had been lacking for some time, but he did not even need to deal with them personally.

Ian - "Amazing how quickly a government will initiate a drone strike when you drop them an address and the words - heavily armed terrorists - I would thank my mole, but that would spoil the surprise... that they are working for me without even knowing it."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_girl

text message

OK, you have to explain to me how one of your armor piercing arrows ended up with my golf clubs. Are you getting as paranoid as me and stashing them everywhere or what?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About to start charging commission.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep within the confines of the underground Shadowland complex

Ian and Kari sat side by side on the expansive wraparound couch, the only two living souls among the millions of square feet of living space that now sat mostly unused with the Sovereigns dissolved. The lounge resided on the 6th floor among the rest of the recreational facilities and its centerpiece was a 120 inch high definition display that was perfect for watching movies in a glory all but the most wealthy could ever afford to hope to enjoy. The Incredibles played in full symphonic surround sound around them both as each dug into the almost comical sundaes on their laps, nearly overflowing with an explosion of toppings all chosen by his diminutive guest.

To the outside world she was an object of power, something to be fought over to solidify those who considered themselves among the top of the metahuman hierarchy. Many assumed what her future held was already all too apparent and unavoidable, a destiny set in stone as a being capable of turning the tide in what most considered an unavoidable future war between human and mutantkind. Due to his singular and unique perspective Ian was well aware that nothing of the such was true, not that the closed-minded and ambitious among them would ever even give the possibility a second thought. Too many willing to turn a young life inside out without ever taking the time to understand if she really was what they all assumed her to be.

Ian would never presume to have all the answers as others did all too often, Kari and her role in the future of this world was an unknown quantity that would reveal itself in its own time. If he were to have his way that time would not be anytime soon, allowing her the chance to grow up a little and decide her own path, but it was not his place to decide this alone. At least for tonight the gravity of that situation was forgotten, a small reprieve where she was just a girl having a little bit of normalcy for once in her life. Looking over and seeing her enthralled look at the animated action upon the enormous screen, dried ice cream and sprinkles stuck to her chin, he wished others would see that asking her to be what they wanted was as cruel and selfish as he did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Secure Message Sent To A Specific Few

All who receive this message have a deep and unmistakable tie to the recently fallen Quintus Knightfall, yet while all of you grieve in your own way, you are still left unsettled by the facts surrounding his passing unrevealed. Some of you I have contacted directly but this is information of such magnitude I believe it only fair to reveal it together and at once. The person(s) involved are of obvious interest to the whole and something of this kind deserves to be treated as.....a family affair.

Reignfire

Time: Tomorrow at noon EST

Sent To:

Andres Knightfall @andres_knightfall

Cassuis Slay Knightfall @cassuis_slay_knightfall @edwardwindsor

Ellie Knightfall @ellie_knightfall@mercy_

Maximus Knightfall @maximus_newcastle@surkit

Mercy @ellie_knightfall@mercy_

Ziccarra Liafador @shanana@madison_maynard@maya_lopez

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#981  Edited By Tranquil

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil said:

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Sometimes both

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time for Charlemagne LeBeau to pay the piper, the Knightfall Legacy is not as extinguished as he believes.

I have been hinting at this in the one-on-one RPG's with Ellie and Cass, but doing it all at once will save me a lot of repetition.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: No doubt son, no doubt. This will be fun :)

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wait

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#987  Edited By Surkit

A Secure Message Sent To A Specific Few

All who receive this message have a deep and unmistakable tie to the recently fallen Quintus Knightfall, yet while all of you grieve in your own way, you are still left unsettled by the facts surrounding his passing unrevealed. Some of you I have contacted directly but this is information of such magnitude I believe it only fair to reveal it together and at once. The person(s) involved are of obvious interest to the whole and something of this kind deserves to be treated as.....a family affair.

Reignfire

Time: Tomorrow at noon EST

Sent To:

I'll get to this soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Just make sure you finish, no running off midway like some people :)

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: You know i will be there. Lets see if Cass can put a bullet in another one of G's characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5791500128090
deactivated-5791500128090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ian sat alone as he waited for the invited to make their appearances, Haven had never become the hub of activity it was intended to be at one time, but to be alone in such an expansive and open are space carried with it a sense of desolation. The seat for each of the invited guests at empty for now, a small place card noting the assigned places for all with Elie on his right and Cassius on his left. Waiting was simply the hardest part, it was a subject that was personal to one and all in one way for another, as well as a loss that they had all try to put behind them in their own way. The last thing he wanted to do was force them to revisit such a painful memory, but all deserved the information which only he had at his disposal, and perhaps it will allow them to have some kind of closure by at least knowing the how and why.

Special preparations were made to ensure that every guest had both drinks and delicacies of choice placed directly in front of their planned placement. A bottle of Johnnie Walker "The Casks" edition sat in front of Andres seat, a very limited reserve version of his preferred and usual vice, while a fifth of Jack Daniels Single Barrel sat in front of where Cass would soon join them. Spread along the middle was an assortment of liquor and wine that would not seem out of place in the most expensive and elaborate of wedding receptions, if only this occasion were anything so joyous. Food was limited to the most simple of finger foods, as he was almost assured none would have much of an appetite once the words began to flow like the drink surely would follow.

With arms draped over the sides of the tall yet deeply set chair, Ian waited, another in a long line of unwanted responsibilities awaited him.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I actually still feel out of the loop. I started a post, but I want to wait for Cassius to post first.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#992  Edited By Bogeyman

@reignfire: Politely honoring the recently constructed request for an encounter regarding the unfortunate circumstances surrounding Quintus' untimely death, Don Andres emerges as the meeting's incipient arrival. Immaculately fitted in stylish Louis Vuitton, tailored perfection, the Mercurial Martial Maestro elegantly sets foot inside the described meeting area. Carrying himself with characteristic postured poise and aristocratic panache, the Debonair Don's opening greeting to the meticulously organized host materializing as a polite inclination of the head prior to retiring himself to his instructed seat, indulging in patient waiting for the subsequent arrival of others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I actually still feel out of the loop. I started a post, but I want to wait for Cassius to post first.

No problem, Z is invited because she was married to Quintus and Ian feels she deserves to know the truth.

You do not have to participate or show up IC unless you want to, but this will be where the details are first revealed.

Z would not know Reignfire directly but she would know that he lead the team that Ellie, Cass, and Andres all took part in at one time.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius strolled in to his former digs stopping by his old room on the way just to see if had been re-purposed yet. Surprised to find it was still there though slightly cleaner than he last remembered it. Walking into the meeting room Cass smiled and extended his hand towards his brother.

@andres_knightfall"Good to see you, you well?. I have another matter to talk with you about after this. We need to talk about this club of yours. But that's a matter for later. Any word on Ellie and the others? "

Reaching out and grabbing the tumbler of Jack that Ian had no doubt left for him. Chucking it back and putting the glass back in its place.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#995  Edited By shanana

The information was very limited, enough to almost make her not go. Z trekked the halls of a building she had no idea existed. Arriving in a black sleeveless A-Line evening gown; with her trademarked gouging split up the right side. The Malagan Marquess stood momentarily somewhat confused, she recognized one of the men as Andres Knightfall; but fell ignorant on the identity of the other. “Good Evening Gentlemen” she said, smoothing out the back of her dress before taking a seat across from them.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana leaning over the table his out outstretched toward the women in black dress "Hi I'am Cassius, and you are?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: "Greetings, I am Ziccarra Liafador" she replied with a stringent accent. After shaking, she refolded her legs and placed her hands back in her lap. "Why are we here?"

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Cassius absorbed the name now knowing the face to go with it. He had heard of Ziccarra even used her name in vain a few times, but now she was here and the situation in which they where gathered the former harshness of his words escaped him. " I think it has something to do with Qunitus. Hes the only thing that ties the three of us is it not? i say think i'am pretty sure "

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: The mention of Quintus almost immediately made her feel uncomfortable; sick even. "This is a mistake, I do not believe I should be here" she replied; breathing heavily.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Cassius could sense the tension his brothers name had caused within the women opposite him, somebody who had know him far better than him. Her words confirming the fact she was uncomfortable

"I'am sorry if i have created an uneasy atmosphere. Believe me that was not my intention. Can i offer you a drink ? it seems the man who called this little meeting has given us quite a selection. And i think i could use another myself."