LOL, that might put a kink in the works

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The contact from Wilhelm had not been that much of a surprise. It had been nearly a month since she'd had any contact with Ian and within that month, her life had taken a drastic turn. Not necessarily for the worst, just for the very different. In the years since the two had met, Ellie had sprung from a rebellious teenager unsure of herself and trying to forge a place in the world to a woman who was a lot less unsure of herself, but still trying to forge a place in the world.

The loss of her ability to walk had been quite literally a crippling blow, the death of her brother moreso. Knightfalls were dying and turning to darkness at an incomprehensible speed. And here she was stranded, trying to find herself again. It had taken her a full week to pull herself out of depression and another week to leave Venezuela after making sure that all affairs were set there and that Isabella had a handle on things.

The temporary change of venue was something that was welcome. No Knightfall affiliation, no Liafador affilitation. Moreso than her tumultuous family was, Ian had always been home. And here she was, afraid to show her face because he didn't let her hide from anything, he stripped her emotions and her facades bare.

She sat in a luxury car that had been specially outfitted for her wheelchair, hunched over the wheel. It hadn't been an easy trip to North Rock for her and there was no doubt in her mind that he knew she was here no matter how thoroughly she'd covered her tracks. Pulling out the iPhone from her purse, she dialed his private line and took a deep breath.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Clara Mass

Interesante.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The contact from Wilhelm had not been that much of a surprise. It had been nearly a month since she'd had any contact with Ian and within that month, her life had taken a drastic turn. Not necessarily for the worst, just for the very different. In the years since the two had met, Ellie had sprung from a rebellious teenager unsure of herself and trying to forge a place in the world to a woman who was a lot less unsure of herself, but still trying to forge a place in the world.

The loss of her ability to walk had been quite literally a crippling blow, the death of her brother moreso. Knightfalls were dying and turning to darkness at an incomprehensible speed. And here she was stranded, trying to find herself again. It had taken her a full week to pull herself out of depression and another week to leave Venezuela after making sure that all affairs were set there and that Isabella had a handle on things.

The temporary change of venue was something that was welcome. No Knightfall affiliation, no Liafador affilitation. Moreso than her tumultuous family was, Ian had always been home. And here she was, afraid to show her face because he didn't let her hide from anything, he stripped her emotions and her facades bare.

She sat in a luxury car that had been specially outfitted for her wheelchair, hunched over the wheel. It hadn't been an easy trip to North Rock for her and there was no doubt in her mind that he knew she was here no matter how thoroughly she'd covered her tracks. Pulling out the iPhone from her purse, she dialed his private line and took a deep breath.

Ian - "The Audi A8 is an excellent choice, stylish but not flashy. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of feeding your navigation system the directions to the secured parking structure. No one is home but me so why don't you meet me in the center square, Wilhelm will pass you through all security checkpoints."

The phone hung up without waiting for a response form Ellie, it was very unusual for him to be so abrupt as most of their interactions tended to fall into the chatterbox category. Even the tone in which he answered was devoid of his usual charm and flirting nature. For someone that was closer to him than any other person alive the feeling that something was off was almost impossible to not perceive.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: LOL (Ian) I almost fell out of my chair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: LOL (Ian) I almost fell out of my chair

I take it you liked the natural transition from assuming I knew she was coming to slap in the face - but of course I do ?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: That too, but more the fact that your character shares the name of that dude from Vampire Diaries :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: That too, but more the fact that your character shares the name of that dude from Vampire Diaries :P

I've never seen the show actually, there is a character named Ian Pierce?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I dont know his last name only the first name. Mercy was trying to bribe me to use him as an avatar. He looks like a chick lol

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

@armistice: I dont know his last name only the first name. Mercy was trying to bribe me to use him as an avatar. He looks like a chick lol

You're thinking of Ian Somerhalder, the actor >__>

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just googled him, he looks like a mix between a young Rob Lowe and Brandon Routh

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's so hot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Staring at the 'end call' screen of her phone as it went blank, she scrunched her nose and stuck out her tongue at the screen. It was a short five minutes that somehow dragged on forever as she pulled into the private parking structure, having been cleared through everything by Wilhelm posthaste.

It took her five solid minutes to get herself out of the car and situated into the sleek wheelchair that she had designed for herself. The hands-free technology traveled smoothly over the ground as Ellie clenched her hands in her lap, wringing her fingers nervously. Her thick wavy hair fell over her face as she kept her head bowed partially down. Remaining silent, she waited for Ian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

After only a few minutes alone Ellie could sense a figure making it's way towards here in the open air center square, the persona of Reignfire/Conner Ashton giving way as the nanosuit was recalled into it's default position under his skin. Over the years she had been privy to some of his alternate personas, but up until this moment even she did not know that one and the other were the same person.

As he got closer she could see his hands clenched in tension, while a single tear could be seen trying its very hardest not to fall as his eyes lowered to her sitting in that god forsaken chair. Only the third time in their eight years of knowing one another she had ever seen him do so, and the second in her honor. Ian's face gave off a kaleidoscope of emotions, far more an open book than his usual reserved state. Some were easy to pick out under the circumstances, anger, hurt, sadness, guilt, but there was one single emotion missing that was to be expected, surprise.

Coming in front of her he knelt so they were both at eye level, his shoulders slumped as he stared into her emerald green eyes. If he meant to speak it was as if the words had simply left him for the moment.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: (holy crap, my feels)

She was fine until she saw him. No tears, no sadness, just resignation. And then, the complete and utter desolation in his eyes undid her. Ellie maintained eye contact with him for almost a full moment, not a word spoken, stomach roiling, body shaking slightly. Tears silently fell down her face as she leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she nestled her head in crook of his neck. Inhaling his scent, she felt home, safe and sound. "I didn't mean to come to you like this."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie could feel his arms as they slowly enclosed around her and holding her against his shoulder allowing her tears to soak into the black polo shirt as he wiped his eye against hers. Comforting hands rubbed her back as gave her some time in silence to regain her composure, his own already reigned in again. The impact tempered by knowing of her condition far earlier than this moment, not that she was aware.

Ian - "I'm just mad you didn't come to me sooner, your condition be damned."

Slowly pulling away he stood up to his full height and looked down at her, as painful as it was to see her like this, as much as he cared, he was hurt by how long she had left him unaware. He had question he simply had to ask, not that the answer would change how he felt about her, it was something he simply had to get off his chest.

Ian - "I tried my best to give you your space when I found out, wait for you to come to me on your own. Then I got worried, started visiting you in your sleep among the Liafadors. Why did you shut me out, and to stay with them of all people?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By The_Assassin_

Clad in a white and blue bodysuit, complete with vocal distortion technology built into his mask, Michael Caldwell, renowned international assassin and master archer sped towards the ground in the prototype wing suit built into his disguise. Spreading the cape that double as a parachute the masked infiltrator touched down without a sound.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5791500128090
deactivated-5791500128090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Central - "It looks like we have our first unannounced visitor, visual inspection does not match any existing profile, biometric and energy signature scans do not give a definitive match either. Should I enable automated security?"

Conner - "Haven is meant for anyone to come and go, if he is here to talk leave him be, if he starts anything feel free to use him for target practice."

The building's artificial intelligence was only doing it's job, notifying him of potential threats, but this facility was meant to be freely accessed by one and all. Sitting at a table alone in the expansive open center plaza he silently drank his coffee and read his copy of Motor Trend, if the mystery man wanted to say hello he would find him soon enough.

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

started visiting you in your sleep among the Liafadors

That's not at all creepy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagle_of_the_east said:

@armistice said:

started visiting you in your sleep among the Liafadors

That's not at all creepy.

At this point I have been her mentor for 8 years, and it's not like I'm a jilted ex-boyfriend.

Under most circumstances I would agree.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing should have surprised her at this point, but still he did. At one point in time she would have been incensed but at this point, she was just comforted by the knowledge that her guardian angel was watching over her, even when she didn't want it. "I needed to get my head straight, Ian." In reality, she needed to find the strength not to hate everybody and not to pity herself. She still had movement, she still had speech, she still had friends. That was more than many.

Clenching his hands tightly, his large palms engulfing her small ones. Guilt ate at her, she should have told him sooner, he should have been the first call. But how do you look the person who means the most to you in the eye when you can't even look at yourself? "It was a safe haven and it was where Quintus was...I wanted to fix him, but it was too late and then it was just hard to leave after he died. Everything fell apart, I fell apart. I don't...I'm sorry."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

For one of the very few times in her life she saw genuine anger in Ian's face at the mention of her departed brother. His tone made it all but obvious that he held Quintus as an accomplice in regards to her present condition.

Ian - "Quintus and his endless self centered ambitions put you in that chair, involving himself with that cult of a family put you in that chair, and yet you..."

In mid sentence he stopped himself, he knew his petty outburst no matter how cathartic would do nothing but make Ellie feel even more guilty. Reigning in his emotions again he lowered his head and took a couple of slow calming breaths. His own perceived guilt was fueling his acid tongue, like Ellie he thrived on being in control making the entire event a recurring slap in the face.

Ian - "I'm sorry Leeloo, I'm not mad at you, it's just that you are loyal to a fault and that everyone continues to take advantage of the fact. That and everyone keeps failing you, including me."

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DecayingRose

Sakura retracted her sai from the mans throat, his blood turning the pillow red. His eyes were wide in disbelief and with good reason, nothing about the night before had seemed condeming. His name was insubstantial, his job apart of a criminal sect that had been bothering one of the goverment bodies. They employed Rose because they trusted she could get the job done. She was not an agent of theirs just a profitable businesswoman to employ. And best of all disposable if needed thus why she played the girl for the criminal to take home. The plan had worked flawlessly "the wound I just inflicted no arterial dammage. You will live but paralyzed and unable to fend for yourself. Im going to leave you hear now, nobody will disturb you in your final moments of life. May this rose serve as my token of an apology for what business called for." Awhite rose was dropped onto the man's chest sure to wither away as the victem did.

And within but minutes later she was dressed and receiving a message from an old friend. A smile gracing the cannibals face as she packed her things and left. Uncaring about her victem who would die painfully slow.....

Decaying Rose the sovereign one might say of close combat arived to Avalon by boat. A small moater boat of no license, tracable marking or note worthy design. It was black, and that was about the only distinquishing factor about it. It was disposable as well once the baggage was unloaded, a singular blade was hurled through the wood hull causing the boat to sink. And so Sakura Yashima waited now in casual civilian clothes a hand twirling a sai around to keep her busy while waiting on her close friend for answers.

(>.> I fealt the need to write her using the trick seen in Hanibal yesterday, that perfect shot to the neck that caused paralysis without emediate death)

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: She leaned forward, resting her head on her arms as they lay against her thighs. Her hair cascaded down around the sides of the chair, barring her from view. It was another mechanism in her armory that she didn't even realize she utilized. Family had always meant much to her and her conviction that Quintus could be saved may have been misplaced, but it was hers nonetheless. Her computer-like analytical brain so often went to war with her heart, tearing her asunder.

"Shut up." There was anger in her voice, something approaching a growl as she spoke. "Shut. Up. Never in my life have you failed me." He had to know that, didn't he? His heart, however hidden it was behind the egocentric facade and continuous banter was there, and it was fragile and never would she allow him to think anything less of himself than she thought of him.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: Stealthily moving across the rooftop, the masked intruder located an open skylight that lead to an empty room below. Landing on the padded soles of his boots with only the slightest sound he crept through the hallways, heightened senses on the alert.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ian could hear the words as Ellie scolded him and he believed she meant every word she said, but that would not change the way he felt about his own guilt. The standards he held those around him to paled in comparison to those he placed upon himself. He had put her need to privacy and independence ahead of her safety, in his mind he could have prevented it from happening. If only he had put his feelings for her aside and ensured she was properly defended from what he had predicted to be her downfall since years ago.

Ian - "How many times did I tell you over the years that this is how you would be hurt, yet I stood to the side and let it happen. We both know it was well within my power to watch over you, but I gave in to your requests. I let my feelings override my experience and there you are, trapped in a chair."

If there was one defining character defect to Ian Pierce, it was that he could never accept loss. After having everyone ever close to him be taken from him, seeing Ellie like this was not something he could accept or even rationalize.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

Suddenly the overhead announcement system made a single ping then a voice began to bellow throughout the silent and empty hallways of the facility.

"There is nobody else home and the only fresh coffee is out here in the center square, but if you want to have a look around without an escort go right ahead."

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie knew him and she knew what he was doing and where his head was going. It always frustrated her because she had similar traits. They were both headstrong and both took on larger burdens than they should ever have to. His was well-justified and it broke her heart to see it as he hid the emotion on his face. "Ian Pierce, shut the hell up." Digging her nails into the arms of her chair, Ellie would have given just about anything for the power to kick his ass right now.

"You don't get to take the blame, you don't get to shoulder my burden, you don't get to feed your savior complex. You allowed me to live my life the way I chose to, stop blaming yourself for that or I'm going to scream. You didn't do this, a man tortured by the rape of his daughter and looking to exact revenge did. And if you try and shoulder his blame for this, so help me god, I will scream."

The irritation was quickly overriding what remained of her own self-pity and she had to wonder if that hadn't been his partial intent from the very start. "I'm not trapped and I'm not a big bag of self-pity anymore. You don't get to pity me, either, understand? I'm still here, I'm still alive, I'm still safe. You didn't lose me." Reaching up, she grabbed his face and brought him back down to eye-level with her. "Do you understand?"

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DecayingRose

@rain_eclipse_ves:

Her friend Zombie was a cannibal, by eating nutrients from the living(humans far more frequent to an area and richer in whats needed) recovers from dammage. Zombie lost his wife but likely wasn't going to die in that same fight. So he asked Sakura to eat his heart so Sakura could live and Zombie could finally die and not have to live without his wife.

She's constantly at ends with the new ability in the process(I imagine one of her go to things is to have Armistice provide cloned organs so she can avoid cannibalism as much as possible). I liked the idea of this sweet natured assassin who found herself having to comit arguably one of the biggest tabboos to get by.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Assassin_

@rain_eclipse_ves: Rising to his full height, the collapsible bo staff he carried for this disguise extending to it's full length, expecting an attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The words you didn't lose me calmed him somewhat, that simple fact being the only reason he had not embarked on the second biblical rampage of his career. Were that truly the case the world's Liafador population would be in serious jeopardy, yet for the time being there was only a single one that was guaranteed of his wrath. No words would ever allow his guilt to be extinguished, only time would allow him to accept it in what little way he had learned to by now. Feeling Ellie take him by the face and pull him down like a misbehaved child with a lack of attention span broke through and allowed just a glimpse of his trademark grin.

Ian - "We both know I am always going to assume some of the blame, so let's just not argue about it and move on. I'm stubborn and there is nothing your genius pixie brain can do about it. I don't pity you Ellie, but you can't expect me to see someone I love like this and not have at least one tantrum. I understand....that it's time to move on, so how about the dime tour?"

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She gave him a light tap on the cheek before letting him go. If he devolved into angered sadness she would not be far behind. It had already taken every ounce of her considerable will power to get her to the place she was now. The last thing that Ellie needed was to slip back into the doldrums.

"Tantrum time is over, my dear. I expect a full tour, it'll give me the chance to make sure your wheelchair accessibility is up to snuff. And I do so love sniping your new toys." There was a chuckle to her voice for the first time in what seemed like forever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decayingrose:

(OK, had to figure out how to rationalize that based on the team M.O. - need vs want is a big difference)

Armistice used his stealth to get behind her unaware, a trick he had used constantly in the past to infuriate get under her skin. For all her training in the martial arts and assassination techniques, there was little she could do against someone whose armor made them all but non-existent. Dropping his full spectrum stealth he spoke loud enough to not only get her attention, but to put her on edge, just for fun.

Ian - "You really didn't need to steal a boat, I would have provided a ride for an old friend. Besides you will never get in from the surface, lets go check out the main building first."

Grinning like a kid with candy he fully awaited getting an ear full for surprising her once again.

@the_assassin_:

The voice once again burst from the announcement system

"Walk to the end of the hall, hang a left, take the third right and come outside to the center plaza. Like I said nobody else is home so there is no one else to jump you. Nice costume by the way, very traditional, but the cape should go if you ask me."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: He smirked beneath his mask, returning the bo staff to it's compact state before following the voices directions to the center plaza. "Who might I ask... am I speaking to?" His voice distorted beyond levels that it could be recognized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: @decayingrose:

I'm going to bring Rose with us in the next post and then do the tour together as a time saver, and also so Ellie can yell at me about having sleeper agents she did not know about.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DecayingRose

@rain_eclipse_ves:

(lol yeah its a need not a want :P one of those use it but hate it deals)

She continued to wait to a point that she was geting impatient, a hard feet for someone who gennerally was calm during any storm. Sakura intuitively knowing this was likely another moment of the annoying stealth game Armistice seamed to favor. She was very good at stealth by human means but had no investment in technology like her friend. Another one of their crucial differances being in the regards of technology. And though on the field she'd have been aware enough to not be caught off guard she was always relaxed in places where he was. Which of course like the child he was Armistice exploited.

Being behind her triggered instinctive responses Decay rising and spining around swiftly. A sai in her hand raised at the ready though she stopped mid spin snapping out of the instinctive reflexes. "I swear to god 'Ian' one of these day's your going to lose a damn eye. And it wasn't a STOLEN boat....I bought it with targets money. Im sly and covert sure but not a damn crook! Now would you be so kind as to take some of these bags and give me the grand tour. Or would you like to continue playing on thin fckn ice?" Her tone primarly playful primarily sarcastic then angry, the name Ian in particular being exagerated. "And for the record that wouldn't of worked on an opp so don't go thinking your better" she retorted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

Seeing the costumed figure finally make their way to the open ambiance of the center square he put down the magazine, but not before folding the page as to not lose his spot. With a slow and controlled motion he pointed to a stand about 20 feet away.

Reignfire - "My spandex name is Reignfire, but you can just call me Conner, my secret identity went out the window a long time ago so if you don't know already your just a Wiki search away. I'm the HWIC for this grand establishment, so why don't you go help yourself to a cup and we can talk about why your here."

@decayingrose:

Suddenly the image of Ian disappeared, it was not him but one of his two detachable drones projecting an image of himself. Currently he was still talking to Ellie and had to send the drone to inflict his game of ambush for him.

Ian - "I have a guest who beat you here so I had to send the drone, just grab a hold of the handles and I'll have you and your things flown right over. You can scold me all you want later but you better be on your best behavior, she is going to be pissed enough at me already."

The drone extended two handles for her to hold onto while liquid like tendrils scooped up all of her things for her. Once ready Rose was shuttled across the water until being dropped off along with her things next to Ian and a young redheaded woman in a wheelchair.

Ian - " Long time no see Sakura, did I ever tell you how sexy it is when you over accentuate my name when your mad at me? This is Ellie, you can speak freely around her, she is privy to all aspects of my other life....well almost all of them."

Suddenly he was not feeling so much like a genius as he had just given both the women next to him good reason to give him hell.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: "The offer is appreciated." Finally returning the bo staff to a place on his belt. "But I'll pass." Crossing his arms over his chest.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

@rain_eclipse_ves: @decayingrose:

Ellie narrowed her eyes, resting her chin in the cup of her hand as her elbow braced against the arm of her chair. To any casual observer it would look like bemusement. To somebody who was familiar with Ellie and her nuanced intricacies, it was a look almost akin to the one a mother gives a child whilst trying to unravel his lies.

Arching an eyebrow as he looked over to her after introducing her to his new...friend, Ellie simply arched an eyebrow. "Somebody's been keeping secrets..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

Reignfire - "Suit yourself but we don't go cheap on the coffee around here, no Sanka or Taster's Choice, nothing but the good stuff. I'm a pretty simple guy but I have to admit to becoming a bit of a coffee snob over the years. Why don't you at least have a seat and not stand there and stare at me like your going to shank me for a pack of cigarettes."

Once again mindful not to use his hands in any kind of quick or threatening motions he pointed to the chair across from him.

Reignfire - "Well I'm sure your not here to talk about my drinking habits, so why don't you just get down to it and I'll just listen and nurse my cup here."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@ellie_knightfall: He is a changed man, and in character Ellie wouldn't know who fired the shot he didn't reveal himself if i remember correctly.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: @rain_eclipse_ves:

The image of her close friend fadded revealing a drone, she hated drones. Flat emotionless slabs of metal that replaced the labors of man. Sakura was someone who'd devoted her life primarily to that of ninjas samurai and other ways of life that prided on humanity and physical capabilities. Not to say machines were useless, she just would preffer it be an A.I if she was going to have to deal with a metal being. Still she set aside her annoyance to simply go along with the request, anger served no purpose here. And the risk of loosing her calm to anger and potentially delving in her less humanitarian half wasn't worth it.

Soon enough she was near the two organizing her things and keeping calm. Despite her somewhat distain for machines Sakura turned to hug the machine before turning back to Ian. "Forget you and what you find sexy" her voice a mix of teasing and actual anger. "Nice to meet you Ellie, Sakura Yashima. He helped me get back on my f...erm helped me compose myself a few years ago when certain things came to light. Sense then he's been a good a friend, granted a annoying one. Try not to get to peeved over it, some secrets come with the territory." Despite her agitation a desire to aid a friend overruling the emotion.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shall we just go in order then? Rose, Ian, Ellie?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: He remained standing, but relaxed his stance slightly. "It's not every day a place like this springs up overnight. You peaked my interest."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rain_eclipse_ves: @decayingrose:

Ellie narrowed her eyes, resting her chin in the cup of her hand as her elbow braced against the arm of her chair. To any casual observer it would look like bemusement. To somebody who was familiar with Ellie and her nuanced intricacies, it was a look almost akin to the one a mother gives a child whilst trying to unravel his lies.

Arching an eyebrow as he looked over to her after introducing her to his new...friend, Ellie simply arched an eyebrow. "Somebody's been keeping secrets..."

Ian looked over at Ellie with an apologetic look on his face, he knew one day this would come up, and after the last big secret he kept he gave her credit for keeping her composure better than the first time.

Ian - "Ellie, I kept telling you all these years that I didn't spend all my time alone, and I couldn't be everywhere at once. Sakura has been working for me in an undercover capacity for a while now and has been called back for something more important."

He silently hoped it would not be mentioned that this was now a four year old secret.

@ellie_knightfall: @rain_eclipse_ves:

The image of her close friend fadded revealing a drone, she hated drones. Flat emotionless slabs of metal that replaced the labors of man. Sakura was someone who'd devoted her life primarily to that of ninjas samurai and other ways of life that prided on humanity and physical capabilities. Not to say machines were useless, she just would preffer it be an A.I if she was going to have to deal with a metal being. Still she set aside her annoyance to simply go along with the request, anger served no purpose here. And the risk of loosing her calm to anger and potentially delving in her less humanitarian half wasn't worth it.

Soon enough she was near the two organizing her things and keeping calm. Despite her somewhat distain for machines Sakura turned to hug the machine before turning back to Ian. "Forget you and what you find sexy" her voice a mix of teasing and actual anger. "Nice to meet you Ellie, Sakura Yashima. He helped me get back on my f...erm helped me compose myself a few years ago when certain things came to light. Sense then he's been a good a friend, granted a annoying one. Try not to get to peeved over it, some secrets come with the territory." Despite her agitation a desire to aid a friend overruling the emotion.

Wanting to play peacemaker and not tease any further he stepped over and gave Sakura a big overexagerated hug and held his cheek next to hers. From Ellie's perspective they looked like a couple being forced to pose for one was an endless array of Prom pictures.

Ian - "You know you can't stay mad at me, I'm too handsome, and rich, and when I really mess up you get really expensive presents out of the deal."

As this little scene was playing out, the drone was reabsorbed into his back and took its place among the nanites of the retracted armor.

Ian - "Well ladies what you see here is Haven, the public headquarters of my newest and most ambitious project. I've waiting long enough for another team to rise up and fill the void but time is no longer in my favor so welcome to the home of the Sovereigns."