#1 Edited by Sovereigns (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Sovereigns

#2 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic!

#3 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic!

I wanted to go with a Wildstorm motif, my first persona was Backlash...

#4 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Badassssssssssssss

#5 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: I miss old school Wildstorm. Backlash is beast. I've used him a few times back in the day.

#6 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Badassssssssssssss

Just another secret Ellie does not know about yet

#7 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: I miss old school Wildstorm. Backlash is beast. I've used him a few times back in the day.

The WildCore team was pretty weak, but Backlash is easily in my Old Image Top 3

#9 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Ellie is not a fan of secrets.

It does not seem to bother her that she did not at least talk to a certain someone about her recent health related events..

#11 Posted by Zeon Liafador (727 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome job, good luck man :)

#12 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall said:

It does not seem to bother her that she did not at least talk to a certain someone about her recent health related events..

I'm doing interactions one at a time with her :P You and then Andy are next on the list.

#13 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeon_liafador:

Thank you

and don't get to comfy on the throne in Venezuela...

#14 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves said:

@ellie_knightfall said:

I'm doing interactions one at a time with her :P You and then Andy are next on the list.

excuses, excuses

#15 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Zeon Liafador (727 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeon_liafador:

You won't hear me because you will have one ear pressed into the ground, and the other pressed beneath my heel when your dethroned

#20 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Neato :-) Good luck!

#21 Posted by Zeon Liafador (727 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

hitting the acount leads to the main page and not to an acount when I try it

#23 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_ said:

hitting the acount leads to the main page and not to an acount when I try it

Link fail. give me a sec

#24 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Just PMed your Armistice account, want me to just add this one in?

#26 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_:

links are not working, just PM the Rain_Eclipse_Ves account I'm using

#27 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Standing alone outside the expansive yet empty Haven complex, it was decided that the time had come to fill the vacancies. initiating the mental link between himself and his integrated artificial intelligence it was time to reach out and touch someone.

Ian - "Wilhelm, execute protocol - The Sleeper Has Awakened"

Wilhelm - "Encrypted messages sent, sleeper agents have been notified to report to the facility"

Relationships were inevitable over the course of eight years playing this game, yet he had always taken every precaution to never link himself to any of his colleagues. Any known direct link would mean being hunted by Black Cell for the rest of their days, and that was something he would never allow. That was why the world would believe that the Sovereigns were led by Reignfire aka Conner Ashton, a well established metahuman persona he had built up over the years, while only those closest to him would know of his true identity.

#29 Posted by Dr_Frank (94 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY lol good stuff man. I do like a set of tenants sounds far cooler than rules.

#30 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage:

Kneel......before.......Zod!

@dr_frank:

I wanted to give people an idea of what the team stands for so they could see if it was a good fit for their character.

#31 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with the team!

#32 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with the team!

You got the Blue, I got the Grey, and we all know there is plenty of Red to go around

#33 Edited by Dr_Frank (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_frank:

The other team effort was looking to go too straight Blue for my tastes, and we could use a Grey team so it was the direction to go IMO.

Two recruits already so get me to 6+ and I'm more than satisfied.

#35 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to mention as Frank, Avalon mentioned to "That's what the COP's moon base is called" its a solid name i approve.

#36 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor:

Is it?

I have used the name in about a half dozen aspects in offline RPG, also the base being an island fit the bill. Did not mean to copy it.

oh wait, that's just Prime so screw you ! :)

#37 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yep i should remember i named it lol. As i said its totally cool made me chuckle its just irony that both teams in different verse's have the same name for home.

#38 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yep i should remember i named it lol. As i said its totally cool made me chuckle its just irony that both teams in different verse's have the same name for home.

Maybe it's providence that CVnU Edward Windsor joins?

sneaky recruiting trick

#39 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: He doesnt exist yet, but he could do. Though would need a major rewrite to have no ties to any country. I am not throwing a flag into space again lol

#40 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: He doesnt exist yet, but he could do. Though would need a major rewrite to have no ties to any country. I am not throwing a flag into space again lol

That does not mean you need to give up your citizenship or anything, just not working with or for any government, military, or intelligence agency.

#41 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Ah that's more workable. Will see if i get time to make a small alt bio at some point soon so i can use this account.

#42 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Ah that's more workable. Will see if i get time to make a small alt bio at some point soon so i can use this account.

Keep your eye on the other team thread too, see which one is a better fit, either way I'll have a spot for you.

#43 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor:

Andy, Surkit, PsyKnight, etc. have a PM (not thread) going about a team, I was part of it but dropped out to do this.

I'm out of the loop but it is still in progress as of this afternoon. PM any one of them and I'm sure they will add you if you want to give your two cents or be kept up on the constant updates.

#45 Posted by DecayingRose (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: got some other stuffs to do, college work be callin and well sadly cannibal ninjas have no part there >.>

will drop in tommorow though :) gota hit the ground running and all that sht

#46 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Ginju (326 posts) - - Show Bio

badass

#48 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

Neato :-) Good luck!

Thank You, make sure to stop by and say hi, Haven has great restaurants, the chicken is to die for

@rain_eclipse_ves: got some other stuffs to do, college work be callin and well sadly cannibal ninjas have no part there >.>

will drop in tommorow though :) gota hit the ground running and all that sht

No problem, still have to figure the other sleepers so don't feel rushed

@rain_eclipse_ves: Would you accept Cassius ?

I do not know that much about him, but if Ellie has vouched for him in the past he is pretty much golden.

Shoot me a PM and we can figure out how to fit it in best. Him being a Knightfall gives me ideas...:)

(just checking in now, will be on later for longer)

@ginju said:

badass

TY

#49 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19301 posts) - - Show Bio

This is badass

#50 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassius tried to kill Ellie and launched an attack on the Knightfalls <_<