Sorry for Delays(Reason Im not around)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

As of right now, life in general is pretty decent. At the given moment that is, but since the powers that be find my continued stress and frustration entertaining they have thrown in another kink to my daily life.

Internet Problems.

Been having MASSIVE internet failures, drops, and all around irritation with my internet. At the given moment all I can do is wait and be patient for provider to fix what needs to be fix in the area. That means i have to deal with SLOW ASS INTERNET or no internet at all at times. SO

That means I wont be on nearly as much as I was nearing on two weeks ago. Adding to the fact that I almost weekly need to take my brother/bff/roomate to Saint Marys for chemo treatments, and my own life issues makes internet time sparse. Also makes me very unwanting to type and write.

So to my "team", people im geniuinly rping with (Angel, Blubber, etc etc) i will be on when ive got the Mojo to.

Like before if you want to talk directly to me about anything, text me. (Contact me via pm, i check it almost every other day)

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's sad you have been away, but It's understandable.

However this is the first I'm hearing about your brother, I don't know what's wrong with him, but he and you are already in my prayers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No worries dude, sometimes life gets in the way and it's nobodies fault, always remember it's a hobby for fun and never feel like you're being pressured to post. All friends around here.

Sad to hear about your brother, if I end up praying for anything in the near future I'll make sure I include both of your health and happiness.

Thumbs up

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Question: Does anyone care...(come back I miss you)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By superstay
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

You guys are awesome

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

No problem man and glad to see you online a bit and I hope you brother and yourself better ,If you need anything I can help : )

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can relate more than you know.