Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_Matriarch

No Caption Provided

Liafador International Employee Database

Name: Dylan Thompson

Nickname: Patriot

Relatives: Maddie Thompson (Wife) Shirley Thompson (Daughter)

Skills: Close Quarter Combat, Marksman

“Quiver…A new shipment of TDT is in transport to the Solace City Harbor; I’ve ID the hulk-like guy…thingies as, Roman Albatraz; a Siberian mercenary. He’s on the Motivators’ payroll, he has more security around those docks; then he had at the bank. It’s going to be a bit tough for one person to handle.”

“Sounds like it’s a big shipment, I’m at the mall right now; as soon as I find, a good change spot I’m on it.” Putting her phone back in her purse, she revved up her bike; and sped off towards an alleyway.

“Ziccarra you really need to come back” She said, ducking behind a garbage can; she switched into her Quiver costume. Hopping back on her bike, she revved it up again, but the sound of a man cocking his weapon stopped her from making any sudden movements.

“Freeze, Detective Dylan Thompson of the SCPD; you’re under arrest for obstruction of justice!” He screamed, side-stepping around so that his gun was in her face. “Get off the bike, and get down on the ground” She could hear the grit in his teeth.

Something had him on the edge, problems at home? Possible demotion? There was something in his voice, which made her believe any sudden movements would cause him to pull the trigger. “Listen….detective…” “SHUT UP!” he screamed, the jarring impact of his voice caused her to jump somewhat. The recent rise in crime vigilantism among them, had the commissioner ready to replace the entire force.

“This is det. Thom…” before he could finish calling in back-up, Quiver smacked his weapon west, and rebuttabled; with a “superman” punch to his face. Dylan’s face jerked back, but it was almost impossible for the small framed teen to deal a substantial amount of damage to him.

She kicked for his shins, but was met by his strategic parry.They went back and forth for nearly, three minutes before both parties considered a stalemate.“Holy crap…you’re a trained fighter…” she said, winded.

“I am a trained fighter, it appears you are too.” He said, showing no signs of fatigue. Quiver gained the upper hand, as she had her bow aimed for his head. “Listen, Det. Tonight; the Motivator has a shipment of TDT coming in the harbor, if we don’t stop it; it’ll be on the streets no later than tomorrow.”

Dylan kept his stern posture even in the face of apparent death. “THAT’S WHAT THE POLICE ARE FOR!?” He screamed, his authrotitve voice ironically, causing her to quiver.

“You don’t believe that, the Solace City Police Department; are as crooked as the politicians they serve” She said, still holding her hands high in the air. “Det. Come with me, help me make this city; the city it used to be. Because if we don’t stop, the Clown, the Drugs….it’ll only get worse.”

She was getting to him, the Police were only tending to the needs of the politicians, and the small taskforce that were trying to stop the vigilantes were spread thin.

“Alright…I’ll go with you, he said pulling his firearm down. “But, I’m bringing you in as soon; as this is all finished.” She nodded, scooting up; she allowed him to ride on the back.

“How do you know this is what’s going down tonight?” He asked, somewhat skeptical. “I have a friend working Intel, he’s been tracking The Motivator for a few days now.” She said, switching her bike to restraint mode, which killed the noise in her engine.

“The Goddess?”

“No someone else, why are you guys so interested in “The Goddess” She asked, air quoting. Dylan checked his pistol before turning back to Quiver.

“The first day we saw her, Is the same day the clown appeared.” He started to explain, the sound of screeching brakes caused them to duck for cover.

A man in a tacky white pinstriped suit, exit one of the vehicles; the hulking figure fought at the bank accompanied him. “That’s the Motivator…and his goon Roman Albatraz. She said, removing an arrow from her quiver.

“This’ll let us listen to what they’re saying” releasing the quiver, her arrow landed high above the mobsters. It almost immediately, began to record the conversation.

“Boss, you rarely come to Solace City, I suspect all is well?”

“Yeah, everything is good. We got enough TDT in this harbor, to take over the entire city.” Dylan’s eye’s cut back to get a visual on the man in the black mask, as well Albatraz.

“So that’s what they’re doing, using that drug to try and take over the city.” Dylan made it sound so simple.“It’s not that simple, they’d need a massive distribution center” She said, still listening in on the conversation.

“It’s my experience that tells me, they don’t bring in this much product, if they didn’t have the distribution center already.”

Activating her ecosphere, she opened up a two-way com message with Charlie. “Charlie, I need you to hack into SCPD permits, and see what buildings in Solace City were recently, purchased.”

“Gotcha lady, you be careful out there”

“Hey, Hey listen, I think he’s telling them something important” Dylan alerted, noticing the Motivator had all of his henchmen huddled together.

“On the Jewel, there is a box containing a shield; it’s made of some pretty tough sh!t, give that to Kane Liafador when he lands”

Quiver’s back press against the crate hard, she was breathing erratically, almost as if she were having a heart attack.

“Who’s Kane Liafador?” Dylan asked, noticing her heightened heartbeat. “He’s the anti-christ.” She replied, in shock.

“We can’t let this happen…WE CAN’T!!” She screamed, pressing the detonator on her radio frequency arrow. The overhead explosion; cause them to hit the ground.

As debris started to rise; the stealthy, sound of arrows cutting through the frosty Solace City night. In the initial confusion, The Motivator, hopped on a bike and sped off. Leaping over the crates, she fired 3 more arrows, all hitting her projected targets. One of the arrows penetrated the side of Roman, he stood unaffected by it.

“Iz going to sweeze the juice from you!” Roman screamed; he thrust his body towards Quiver; but she was able to tactically, evade his charge. “Round two motherfcker” She screamed rapidly; firing her arrows at the behemoth. “Dylan get that shield!”

Dylan moved towards the “Jewel” looking for the proposed item, the moment he step foot on the vessel gunmen opened fire.The concussive impact of rounds pelleting off the nearby wood was enough to keep his head low.

Running around the back side of the ship, he kicked open a wooden crate, as grasped the shield. “I hope this sh!t works.”“He’s got the shield!” someone screamed, before opening fire.

The shield provided a safe haven from the onslaught of rounds, his presence managed to snag the armed attackers attention long enough for Quiver to put arrows through their skulls.

He stood somewhat traumatized watching as the bodies lifelessly; fell to the ground.“Y-You killed them?” He said, glaring at the teen. “No quicker than they would’ve killed you.” She said, pulling him off the boat.

“I suppose you’re going to take that shield back to SCPD; here take this too.” She said, handing him the recorded conversation. “I don’t know maybe the police will actually do something with it. I was hoping I could use this to barter my freedom?” She said, with a faint smile.

“Sure kid…get out of here…” The sound of police cars in the distance expedited her departure.

Hours Later

“I looked into the recently purchased buildings, it seems like the SCPD; purchased the old Steel works building on 2 island.” Charlie explained, sitting her coffee cup on the table beside her. “Who’s that?” He inquired, wondering what took her attention.

“His name is Kane Liafador, he’s Ziccarra’s brother; for some reason he’s been working with The Motivator. The question is…what does the shipment of TDT, have to do with the SCPD”

“Sounds like you need a man working on the inside” neither of them heard Dylan enter, but he wasn’t dressed in casual clothes; he was dressed like he wanted to make a difference.

“How did you get in here?” Charlie asked visibly, spooked. “I left a tracer on the kids’ bike. I don’t know what’s going on here, but if you guys believe your helping Solace City….I want in”

Lebreau smirked a bit, she had a feeling he’d end up joining. “Oh yeah, and what do you call yourself?”

“Patriot”

"His name is Kane, If he's returned; then we're in trouble"

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LastPyre

This is really cool

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_Grimm

The self contained worlds you build could keep themselves running for years if they got publicized. Talkin on par with batman if you played it right.

Wish I knew how to draw or make video games or summum...make some money off your ass lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@spurius: lol. Someone else is currently trying that lol

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_Grimm

@shanana: Bet it ain't copyright >_> jkjk

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spurius: lol. It's copyrighted. I signed as a witness lol.

I think I'll use fantasy next

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wanna kill Kane

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Do it up. What direction were you gonna go? supergirl style?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

@spurius: not really sure. Probably

@ellie_knightfall: I know YOU do lol.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: If you decide you wanna kill him off, I'd be MORE than happy to oblige :D

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome. The ending was suspenseful lol Kane was a badass character there for awhile. Glad to hear whispers of his return.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall
New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: nah fck that use Wonder girl. you know it makes sense

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spurius: @spurius: it does but I hate NU cassie

@quintus_knightfall: thanks.

@ellie_knightfall: lol I got plans for Kane.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Do they involve Ellie beating him to death? :D

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Look or character? The look is pure dope

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

I betcha she won't lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I betcha she won't lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I betcha she won't lol

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Won't use a look because of the character.Thats like some kinda racism lol

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

@shanana: To say the least.

I need to have her come see Z soon

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: yeah you do. Going to use faatina too

@spurius: I just want to look at my options.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spurius: lol

@ellie_knightfall: lol. You'll have to wait lol.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: waiting isn't my strong suit :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

OOOHHHHHHH O.O I LOVE THESE THINGS YOU DO! >.< I swear, you need to just like... write your own book or something.

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOHHHHHHH O.O I LOVE THESE THINGS YOU DO! >.< I swear, you need to just like... write your own book or something.

LOL, I don't have time for all of that

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova said:

LOL, I don't have time for all of that

still doesn't change my mind about it! :P