#51 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: @lunatic: @shanana:

(This is becoming so awesome with the highway chase.)

As the bike pulled up to the semi the jester was close to launching off until something grabbed his wrist on the handlebars. Looking behind him the bike's axel shifted as it started driving backwards and the bike itself faced towards the car. Pulling out his dagger he threw the dagger that rolled into a 15 ft cobra on the road for a block. As he did this he raised his palm and fired out a poisonous needle to the front tire of the car. After he was done the axel spun back into place and the bike drove forwards.

But as it spun around he noticed again another man on the semi. Driving forwards he leapt off the bike and smashed through the trailer of the semi and into the back full of food. Making sure the bike was following he ran into the back of the truck into the shadows. Picking up something big he leapt through the metal roof and onto the back holding the spine of a frozen cow. Holding the stiff spine he charged forwards with the spine going for a hard ht on the brute's head, which would follow through onto the clown.

#52 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

@laughingstock: @mr_smiles: @shanana:

Silas the Lunatic took the bullets in kind, each one shooting out a small arterial jet. He stood motionless for a second before leaning backwards, bending at the back with an almost ninety-degree angle, and stared at Smiles with a glasgow grin of his own.

"You'd better not disappoint me like you just did again, clown. I'll f*ck you sideways, and I'll make damn sure that everyone in the city sees it!"

Exploding into a manic cackle, Silas ran into the heap of burning metal and flesh. He ripped up the red hot carcass of a motorbike, his hands steaming and crackling as he did so, before using it as a smoking hammer against the police surrounding the alleyway. He couldn't contain himself. Ultraviolence had broken out and his heart pumped harder and harder until his adrenaline started racing like a rabid horse. His love for the stuff almost formed a fetish. He just couldn't get it up unless he snapped a neck or two, then he could go all night. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck! WHAT A RUSH!

Bashing in skulls, taking bullets like candy, chewing out jugulars, breaking backs, cracking femurs, sucking in that sweet smell and sound of agony escaping the hissing jaws of the defeated. OOOOOOH...baby.

But, every good time must come to an end. This was no exception. Hopping on his iron hog, Silas roared after another vigilante looking to make a name for herself in this hell of a city.

"KRG REPRESENT!" he screamed like a hellion, ripping an AK-47 out of a side holster on the bike.

One-handedly, he emptied a full clip into the side of the sportscar, not really looking to harm the driver at all but more or less wanting to make the pristine metal a flabby sheet of Swiss cheese.

#53 Edited by Valerie_Huntington (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kinda hard, because all of you guys did something, but Smiles is on my car, so I can move the way I want until he confirms it

#55 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio

AAAAAHHHHHHH SOLACE CITY!!!

#56 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is amazing

#60 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Edited by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Welcome!

The Hocus Pocus in this thread is making my night

#63 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: working on my post btw, sorry It's taken me so long to get it up :(

Now I'll stop spamming your city xD

#68 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunatic said:

@laughingstock: @mr_smiles: @shanana:

"You'd better not disappoint me like you just did again, clown. I'll f*ck you sideways, and I'll make damn sure that everyone in the city sees it!"

Pffft! You can't mess with Smiles's crazy.

#70 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles:

Silas is just having his own brand of fun. This involves ultraviolence along with more heinous crimes that shall not be mentioned in good company.

For right now he's more or less deliberately egging Smiles on.

#71 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunatic: That's Smiles problem XD It's a man that doesn't exist in competition, but I read ya :D

#72 Edited by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: @laughingstock:

She was trained to expect the unexpected, the crazed man impressively, launched himself from his vehicle to the hood of Ziccarra’s. Her advanced ocular perception; caught his hand the moment he pulled it back. “Get off my car” She said, channeling a TK push; her force met the bullet half the distance to the bridge of her nose; before repelling the bullet back the other way. Shifting into reverse; she press down on the gas and purposely spun out, attempting to dislodge the insane…clown from her car.

Spinning in a full circle, Z shift into gear and pushed further down the highway. The Jester looking one, tossed a foreign object; the dagger animated into a massive snake. She couldn’t stop, and if she could, she wouldn’t, weaving in-between a car; she waited for the truck to hit the snake first before following the exact path.

Her quick lane switch allowed her to advert the supplemental needles. In her rear view she could see the SCPD catching up, with more reinforcements. “sigh…I do not see how Quintus does this” she murmured, using her telekinetic energy to press the pedal down; she used her bullwhip to forcefully eject her from the fast vehicle causing her body to be jerked from the vehicle; to a nearby pole on the highway.

She wouldn’t be able to track them down if the police caught her.

#73 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Police cruisers zoomed past Z, seemingly unaware she ejected herself from the vehicle. But now there was still one problem..Mr.Smiles was literally seven feet away from her, laying on the ground from where he fell off the vehicle. "...Heh..Heh.." The clone king of crime slowly looked up, seemingly almost unscathed from falling off of a moving vehicle. "Gotta say tuts..You got some moves I wouldn't normally see in Gothic..You gotta tell me, yoga? Pilates? HAHA!" He used the humor as a mask for grabbing an uzi stuffed in the backline of his belt, pulling it out and firing at the woman while walking forward.

#74 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles:

Z’s armor protected the middle of her body, but left her shoulder completely, unprotected. His Uzi ripped through her shoulder, before she could manage to properly construct a shield. Once again using her ocular projection, she cast a Psy-shield in front of herself. Biting her bottom lip while, trying to create space between him and, his weapon. “You have a death wish…” she said, allowing her psy-energy to expand over the perimeter they both occupied.

“Boom!” She teased, allowing her energy to surge around him; trying to explosively dispose of him.

#75 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: "GAH!" Smiles was sent brutally flying back a few feet across the highway, feeling like he just got kicked in the face by a mule. He would find himself smashing against a van, with a family in it...The prankster got up to his feet like a clown ragdoll, instantly pointing the uzi behind him and squeezed the trigger. His grinning features would stay on Z the entire time the parents were getting shredded up by led, the gun finally out of ammo. "And now, FOR DOUBLE JEOPARDY! HA!" Smiles punched through the back window and pulled out a little girl, cutting her a few times on shattered glass during the struggle.

The clown as now holding a girl no older than seven in his arms, one of his many knives up against he neck, slightly cutting the flesh. "WHAT NOW!? Hehheheh.." He taunted much like she did while backing up with the girl, towards the barrier of the freeway that had a twenty foot drop.

#76 Edited by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: O_o I wasn't expecting that, I'll have to think on this lol.

#77 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Expect the unexpected with Smiles XD

#79 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles:

Z rose to her feet; powerless to stop the maniac from filling a couple with lead from close range. Blood drip from her own shoulder onto the highway; the situation escalated with the presence of a little girl. The crazed murderer, press a knife against her jugular threatening to kill the child. Z remained calm throughout the entire ordeal, but now everything started to build up. His laugh…his maniacal laugh; it irritated her to no end. He reminded her of Catalina; he had no fear of death; his motivation driven by the fact that he could, and if not stopped he would. Ziccarra wasn’t the hero of Solace City, but as long as this clown was here, she’d continue to do what was right.

“You are a monster…” her voice broke a bit, thanks to her heavy Spanish accent. Closing her eye’s the Malagan Mistress, channeled the metal alloy of the knife, in an attempt to cause it to melt; quickly maneuvering her body she snapped her bullwhip towards the child, to snag her around the waist.

#80 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: "YOW!" Smiles dropped the drooping knife due to the intense heat, the girl now out of his hands in a single swift motion. "Thank..Heh...Thank you!" The little girl looked up to Z, her skin slowly turning whiter by the second as she broke into a giggling fit. "Wanna know something funny? The edge of the blade was laced with my greatest PUNCHLINE! HAHAHAHAAA!" Smiles cackled along with the girl, now having a laughing fit in the woman's arms as her mouth violently started o stretch into a grin.

"I would say you have..Ohh..Five minutes before she dies? Better do what ya do best HERO! HEHEHEE!" The clown gave a theatrical bow before literally throwing himself off the highway and down below, honestly not even thinking twice of falling hard onto the pavement. But of course, fate being a sucker for evil, the clown landed into a open carpet carrying truck that sped off completely unaware of Smiles.

#81 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

“No…” She whispered, immediately hitting the child with a potent counter toxin. Having been somewhat of a chemist the Liafador Matron, preserved the child’s body by inducing a coma; all her major body functions suspended for the time being. Standing in the middle of the highway, with the limp child in her arms; the police set up a perimeter around her, and despite all the good she tried to do; their weapons were set to fire on Ziccarra.

“I will find a cure for you…” She said, turning towards the direction of the cops. “And now…the hard part” She eye’s glazed over sending a telekinetic push at the police; sending the vehicles flying at them. Dropping a smoke pellet, the Cardinal Queen disappeared, before they could recover.

#82 Posted by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK who I wanna use in here :S

#83 Edited by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: O____O I don't know if I can get into her mindset, but we'll see

#87 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK who I wanna use in here :S

Preferably someone I can just brutally kill XD

#88 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: She's hard for me to write now, IDK why. I've put aspects of her into other characters. I may use this as the kickstart of my CVnU version of Katya from LW

@mr_smiles : Soooooooooo nobody? :D

#90 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lena_dante: Why not Ellie? I can finally meet her while wearing my island attire! :D

http://blog.djapoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/7fUbBauF.jpg

#91 Posted by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: If I bring Ellie out and fight with her, she's going to wipe the floor :) I've sold sht on her way too many times for her power and skill set :P

#93 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lena_dante: DOH! >_<

I'll crush your soul, blah blah blah, bad guy banter.

#94 Edited by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: Ellie's soul is hidden behind an impenetrable steel wall right now ^_^

#95 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Edited by Lena_Dante (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_smiles: Got a Server Error a couple minutes ago, could be related. It seems especially bad today

#100 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lena_dante: Hey me too! God I hope they fix it sooon