• 72 results
#1 Edited by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody knows Shangai Square for the colorful festivals and the delicious yet questionable healthy food. Placed in the outskirts of downtown, Shangai Square is a perfect tourist location during the day, but in the night the story is another. Not long ago, a branch of the Chinese Triad, Shuilong, took over town, taking advantage of some supernatural enforcers to get the townspeople under their thumb. If they don’t pay the protection the three enforcers, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Zhou Yu will destroy their stores. All of them work for the Shuilong Gang leader, Liu Bei that is advised by his most trusted friend Zhuge Liang. But this is only the surface of the problems, as the nights are plagued by strange creatures that attack the terrified townspeople that are unprotected against them. Maybe this zone works as mystical ley line, or maybe something much more sinister is at work. Either way the mysteries of this place are only starting to appear. (This happens in United States West Coast)

Mr. Lau

The owner of the Blue Dragon Restaurant, the man that leads the townspeople and helps them as much as he can. He is an old and pacific man, but he stands tall when the Shuilong gangsters appear at his door. He is the father of Shunrei.

Shunrei

Daughter of Lau, she is an idealistic girl with some training in martial arts and bad attitude against the gangsters. She doenst likes to take any shit from gangster, but his father mantains her calm and under control. He cant beat the generals, but she sure can take care of some mooks. She is brash and abrassive but if you show your desire of helping the town she ll be more open and soft.

Guan Yu

Main general of Shuilong, he uses a Guan Dao and haves the power of regeneration as well powerful martial skills. He haves enhanced strenght and speed. He is the most honorbound of the generals, but that doesnt means he won’t cut down anybody that get on the way of the gang.

Zhang Fei

The boisterous bruiser of the three generals, he drinks he fights and he visit whore houses. His physical strenght is unmatched between the three generals. He is good natured but is indebted with Liu Bei. He fights barehanded, or tends to use environmental weapons

Zhou Yu

A young battle thirsty member of the gang that raised ranks thanks to his impeccable prowess, he uses super speed to attack with his spear. He is over confident and a bully. He lusts over Shunrei.

Liu Bei

The leader of the gang, a well mannered former hitman of the Triad main family back in Hong Kong that was rewarded with his own branch to expand on the States. He is known by his skill with twin guns, but lately age has caught on with him.

Zhuge Liang

The leader advisor, an old man of long white beard and wrinkled face. He tends to use traditional clothing. He dislikes the modern times, hoping that all technology would be destroyed. Some rumors assure that he plays with the supernatural

Shadow Beasts

Monsters of unknown origin that attack buildings that are over points of great magical concentration.

#2 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Open RP?

#3 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far:

Sounds bad ass I would like to get in on this...Also its perfect for this picture.

Big Trouble in Little Chinatown
#4 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystical possibilities AND gangs? Please tell me this is open.

#5 Posted by The_Mercenary (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: You guys are both from the Vice right?

#6 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mercenary: Yeah. Is it really that obivous? lol

#7 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: Open, but mostly street level

@The_Mercenary: Yep, I'm Kuma_from_Argentina, Kuro-san, Falken and Masako_Hihashi back in the Vice

#8 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Will this be non-canon?

#9 Posted by The_Mercenary (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @kuma_far: Nah I recognize you guys. I'm Cloud over there, I think I actually had an RPG with Masako! But it stopped. Anyways good luck.

#10 Edited by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpider_: Dont know.... I think it'll be Cannon

@The_Mercenary: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @_Wolf_Spider_: @Soul_Rebel: So, who is in?

#11 Posted by _Grifter_ (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

Props for the name drops, good luck with this.

#12 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Freak!

#13 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Who is in? I'll try to start the opening post tomorrow if my internet allows me

#14 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

I am in I will try to get a post up later today after school. Need to think how enter this.

#15 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: @TheSpider_: @_Wolf_Spider_: Thread is up and running, without mentioning Open

#16 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: Hey im almost done my post at the latest it will be up tomorrow afternoon I had a lot of homework to do and a short time on the comp. :P

#17 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool opening.

#18 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: Sadly i won't be part of this. Real life and a big Rp that's coming up hindering me. Eh, i'm not really street leveler anyways, though i apologize for not telling you in advance, i didn't get those comments in my inbox.

#19 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ok

@TheSpider_: Thanks

#20 Posted by joewell (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: i want in if possible, but i'm still new and I'll probly need help from here to there

#21 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

#22 Posted by _Quickster_ (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

That's beast kingsley.

#23 Edited by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Think about how your character will fit on the story

@spartan177: The action happens in Shangai Square a Chinatown look-a-like in North America West Coast

#24 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far:

Whoops. I'll go edit.

#25 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

It's done.

#26 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

posted :)

So I hope I still got it but i'll let you guys judge.

I think its a nice little introduction post. :P

#27 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool post, except for the cultural details I commented you

#28 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody is planning to post or I can start repplying

#29 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nice post.

#30 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpider_: thank you :)

#31 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#32 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I should have something up tonight.

#33 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: Nice one :) I will post as soon as possible I want to connect my character to yours in my next post somehow.

#34 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thanks, Shift to the Vice I'm going to send you a PM about your "cameo"

#35 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: lol I'm sorry about that I'm feeling like douche now :P

#36 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

I set it up, so that we can hopefully meet by your guys's next posts.

#37 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I know what this is. This is that one idea that that guy put in the ideas thread! Aww man.

#38 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, it's not too late to jump in on this.

#39 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan177: Nice post I think I know how to connect us together in my next post. Or at least start to.

I will have my post up ASAP

#40 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ok

#41 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! I look forward to it.

#42 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted :D

#43 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice interrogation.

#44 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

It's my turn, eh?

#45 Posted by kuma_far (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan177: Seems so

#46 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuma_far: Nice post! :D Zhou seems like a beast.

#47 Posted by TheSpider_ (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to have something up soon.

#48 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Kinda took care of most of the members outside. Maybe you'd like to finish off the ones that sneaked into the restaurant, via windows or chimney?

#49 Posted by _Nexus_ (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan177 Lol okay that is a good idea. I was also thinking that maybe as I tkae out a few outside then as you go inside more begin to show up or I could help Finn fight Zhou because Crow's speed will help even the odds.

#50 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Ok. Sounds good.