New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_Grimm

5:30 AM

At the scene a foreign danish voice breaks the acrid copper smelling air "May I have a moment alone with body." Pulling surgical gloves down to his wrist special agent Dietrich pulls out two very stylish red and black custom made earbuds and pushes them into his ears. Before pressing play he looks to the chief inspector of Scotland Yard who's thick mustache hides the terse control of proffanity his lips hold back like flood gates.

"...Arroyt. Twenty minutes and then my men come in, and do their jobs, in their city...bloody interpol. Move out!"

With a smirk and closed eyes Spurius takes a deep inhale, "I appreciate your cooperation Inspector." The words leak out like the air out of a pinched balloons end. Pressing play to the sound of a self composed amalgmation of classical music and dubstep he begins to pound on imaginary drums and piano keys while circling the nearly decapitated body of the third victim to the killer known as, 'the grin jacker'.

He has no need for a notebook or tgape recorder, commiting any noticed evidence to memory with absolute confidence "Time of death 2:45 AM. Victim is cut into from the corners of the lips, continuous sawing insues until the attacker meets the base of the jaw line. Where in he takes the wisdom teeth as trophies. Victim is a twenty two year old male. previous two were also male. Victim is British, previous two were also British. Someone call 911..." The last note was his reptition of the music. "Inspector. You may trample the scene now."

A few night later, approximately 2:30 AM

A proffessional sexual dynamo bobs between Spurius' lap, his hand holding back her hair while he stares out of the ritz window at the iconic clock as it ticks. A slight grunt as he finishes. She left out tonight with every intention of playing a man into a few drinks and and a ride home. Spurius had an undefinable charm that swept her out the doors completely sober, into his suade seated gran turismo that he pushed through the london late night weaving cars to spin into a parallel park outside of the building. It wasn't until now she realized what she was doing, "I've...I usually don't-" His thumbs rubs the smeared makeup off of her lips, "That was why I wanted you." Kissing her forehead and tasting her sweat he looks her in the eyes with a smile, "Your shoes are outside the door, don't touch anything on your way out. "

Her heart dropped. In that second he was holding her she thought she'd found ehr husband, pictured vacations in rooms like this, country side drives in cars like his, embraces like this one. She slaps him in the face with her nails jutted like talons to leave four scratches on his cheek. "Bastard."

"How did you know? Leave." As she exits the doors he examines the wound as it heals slowly, then looks down at his watch.

2:40 AM.

Walking down the stairs past the broken lift the girl notices a man walking directly into her, "Oh! Ah ha I, I'm sorry" She steps to the left and he does too, they both smile, "I'm sorry m'am."

"Quite alright." She tries to pass him again, this time he does it again, she giggles but he steps forward, he fearful gut reaction to step back. "What is the room and floor of Special agent Dietrich."

He grabs her arm with a surgical gloved right hand, "Show me."

Avatar image for lebreau_liafador
Lebreau_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was an intriguing story, I'm lost though. He picked up the chick, took her back to his house, then kicked her out?

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a moment, I was scared something else was gonna happen. But okay! This was good.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_Grimm

@lebreau_liafador: Thanks.

He's a criminal profiler and knows the mechanics of the killers mind by looking at his victims. He got something out of it, but the main point of bringing her to his home was because he knew she was the next victim of 'the grin jacker' because of evidence he didn't share with SY or Interpol. Basically he wanted to use her as bait and it worked.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

@spurius said:

He's a criminal profiler and knows the mechanics of the killers mind by looking at his victims. He got something out of it, but the main point of bringing her to his home was because he knew she was the next victim of 'the grin jacker' because of evidence he didn't share with SY or Interpol. Basically he wanted to use her as bait and it worked.

I didn't get that at first. Huh.

I mean, I know what a profiler is, but I didn't know that other bit.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

@spurius: Hold up. Are you the Grin Jacker or the other guy?

Avatar image for lebreau_liafador
Lebreau_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spurius said:

OH! Ok, that's pretty dope

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers