Sins of Our Fathers

Clover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clover

The vibrant, glowing sun shone down from the beautiful sky.  The wind blowing against the grass.  The sun began to set and snow began to fall.  It was a wonderful sight.  The sky began to dim.  Her eyes began to tear up.  Today is a special day.  Today is the day of a new era.  Today is the day that Clover meets the man known as Thunderbolt.

Turning around to the young man.  "Why have you chosen me?"  He smirks at her and his eyes began to glow.  "Answer me Thunderbolt."  Slowly, Clover slid her hands into her pocket.  Grabbing two ebony daggers.  She began to take them out.  "Tell me or else!"  Her blond hair began to flow through the air.  Like waves roaming around in the ocean.

Thunderbolt: "My team Gods Watchful Eyes needs some help."
Clover: "Continue."
Thunderbolt: "I've joined the Dark Initiative and I don't think my team trusts me to lead them."
Clover: "So, you want me to watch over them?"
Thunderbolt: "Yes, but don't get caught and please don't give up your identity."
Clover: "Yes, sir and my paycheck is worth all this crap especially having to watch over this Drifter guy."

Thunderbolt began to look at her up and down.  "Are you checking me out."  Following the breeze, Clover jumped into the air.  "Let me give some luck with that luck."  Kicking him in the face and hopefully getting him to the ground.  Clover began to speak to her boss.  "I understand you want to help your team, I understand your intentions with this Dark Initiative, and I understand your a good person at heart, but don't you ever look at me like that."

Clover kissed the man on his forehead and got up.  The wind was blowing north and Clover followed.  Doing a 360 flip, Clover jumped off the roof.  The wind blew against her face.  Her skin felt relaxed and her soul refreshed.  Clover began to think to herself.  How would she watch over Gods Watchful Eyes?  It felt impossible in her opinion.

40 Minutes Later.....

Inside her house Clover got to work.  Looking up the villian known as The Drifter.  He was Gods Watchful Eye's next target.  Kitty98 the younger sister of Thunderbolt would sure go after this man.  Following her would be those named Sonata, Ferro Vida, LightBright, Lionheart, and possibly Lady Nightmare.  A power-house and intelligent team of heroes. 

"This book of hero names and information Thunderbolt gave me actually helps."  Smiling because Clover had a sense of superiority not inferiority.  Clover began to type it Kitty98's real name Clarissa.  In order to figure out where the she worked.  The Daily Bugle popped up on the screen.  She then typed in The Drifter and ton's of murder articles came up.  People have been dying left and right especially a parent of one of the Gods Watchful Eyes' members.  A tear fell down from her right eye.

This man seemed to be at every crime scene.  Yet, everytime he was found he would yell out "I'm INNOCENT SO STOP FOLLOWING MY ASS."  With that said the Dark Initiative wanted Thunderbolt to send his Watchful Eyes after The Drifter before he becomes a bigger threat.  Just one problem, Thunderbolt knows his team does not want to be affiliated with the Dark Initiative whatsoever.

So, Clover was hired to both watch over GWE so they don't separate and somehow prove Drifter is innocent.  It was a hard job but Clover accepted.  Thunderbolt gave Clover all the information needed.  Her objective was clear and now she needed to act.  Clover picked up her mini-mask and placed it on her face. 

Clover got up and opened her apartment window.  She quickly got out of the window and jumped down onto the street.  Clover began to power walk towards her car.  She entered the car and turned it on.  Clover soon began to drive the car.  Destination the Daily Bugle.  Clover once again began to think.  The Drifter has comitted many sins but these murders.  Especially the murder of ********* the father of ************ was something weird.  The father of The Drifter hated ********** and Drift killing him made no sense.

The problem dealt with the father's of The Drifter and **********.  Clover called it Sins of Our Fathers.......

Katanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Katanna
Daily Bugle.....

A woman of many talents is working in the Daily Bugle.  A master of so many guns is working in the Daily Bugle.  A former S.H.I.E.L.D Agent is working at the Daily Bugle.  That woman's name is Clarissa Funez a.k.a Katanna.  Having to proof read every single article in this paper sucks as a job.  Underneath her "work clothes" was her former S.H.I.E.L.D costume.  Wearing it to feel secure and to be ready if any villian attacked her.  Clarissa stopped reading and dropped the article.  On page 10 the headline death of a beloved father.  Clarissa dropped to her knees at the sight of the photo.  This man was the father of ****** and Drifter killed him.  Just a couple of days ago when Gods Watchful Eyes formed an article just like this was on Clarissa's labtop.

"What the hell is wrong Clara!"  J. Jonah Jameson yelled out.  "I'm fine Triple J."  He walked out his office and came towards Clarissa.  Jonah then knelt down and said to take a break.  Clarissa felt horrible.  JJJ is losing so much bussiness due to Front Line and next week is the Daily Bugle's shut down.  Clarissa was replacing Peter Parker the best photographer whom left to Front Line. Yet, it was to late Clarissa's newest job would soon be her last.  Clarissa got up and looked at JJJ.  "You sure are an ass hole but a very nice guy as well."

10 Minutes Later.....

Taking in the fresh air, Clarissa began walking to the nearest Star Bucks.  She was craving a hot coffee with two sugar in it with some caromel.  She began to lick her lips.  Wanting a delicious glazed donut covered with chocolate covered on it.  Clarissa was now in front of Star Bucks.  "I'll buy my coffee here and my donut at Dunkin Do'nuts."  A little obnoxious girl began to talk to her mom loudly.  "Why is that big haired blond lady speaking to herself mom?"  Feeling embarassed the mother covered her daughters mouth.  Pushing her mother's hand away the girl began to speak again.  "Your right mom blond's are dum no wonder they speak to themselves."

Clarissa began to feel highly insulted.  Turning around to the little girl, Clarissa knelt down to her size.  "Little girl it's not nice to talk about others behind their back, because Santa Claus might not come see your naughty ass."  The little girl began to tear up and jumped onto her mother.  The mother looked angry.  "It's not my fault you raised such a rude child."  Clarissa opened the doors to Star Bucks and soon ordered her coffee.

Dunkin Do'nuts.....

Clarissa began to chomp down on her donut and tried to savor the taste.  In a matter of seconds Clarissa was done.  Licking her lips Clarissa got to bussiness.  Opening her labtop Clarissa typed in The Drifter.  10 articles came up.  Stating that The Driter was at every crime scene.  The intials DL seemed to be at every scene.  Quietly Clarissa began to speak underneath her breath The Drift is a f#cker.  She typed in what is the signifigance of the intials DL?  A picture of a man who looked very similair to The Drifter came up but Clarissa ignored it.  Getting up Clarissa flicked her hair back and walked out.

Funez Tower.....

Walking back and forth Clarissa awaited the arrival of Sonata.  The third in command of this team.  A second generation warrior.  The daughter of the 502 Kid.  A man who is very old yet looks awfully hot.  Clarissa toke off her clothes.  Revealing her S.H.I.E.L.D costume.  Sure S.H.I.E.L.D. is obsulite but who cares right?  Clarissa has had many looks but end all changed.  Just a couple of days ago her hair stopped changing colors.  It just stayed blond now and she no longer went by Kitty98.  Now Clarissa is known as Katanna. 

Picking up her 9 mL gun Katanna began to walk back and forth once again.  She walked up to the flat screen T.V. and on the screen was the man of the our Thunderbolt......

Her eyes widened, her hands turned into fists, and her hear filled with anger.  "Why have you done this to your own team?"
thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By thunderbolt
Unknown Location

Clover kicks him in the face dropping him to the ground.  She flips off the roof gliding through the air.  Thunderbolt gets up and wipes the blood off his lip.  "She's lucky I'm not wearing my suit."  Thunderbolt opened a door connected to this building.  Inside were pairs of stairs and Thunderbolt began to walk down.  Thinking about Gods Watchful Eyes Thunderbolt began to sweat.  Wondering how is team would feel about the "Dark Initiative".  Just a couple days ago Gods Watchful Eyes was formed.  Agent Anderson of Sector 13 made a deal with Thunderbolt.  Give up the C.I.A, work under the "Dark Initiative" for some amount of time, and gain a bigger Headquarters for Gods Watchful Eyes.

Thunderbolt sits down becomes nervous. Just a few minutes ago all hell broke loose.  The event known as Doomsday.  The only team member standing by his side is Lady Nightmare.  Thunderbolt clicked a red button on his computer.  He could see the living room of Funez Tower.  He turned the camera angle to the left and caught a confused woman walking back and forth.  It was his sister Clarissa now known as Katanna.

"Your going to listen to me Clarissa and I want you to record this message.  So when I am done talking you can show it to the rest of the team.  To begin, I worked with Agent Morales of the C.I.A to form Gods Watchful Eyes.  Except he was asking for to much.  He wanted us to be like an army of heroes.  Just gathering and gathering mores heroes to join his cause.  A cause that he wouldn't tell me about.  So, I got angry and went to see Agent Anderson of Sector 13.  He made a deal with me.  Join a group called the Dark Initiative for a year.  In order to get a bigger headquarters for Gods Watchful Eyes and get to work with no one founding us.  Yet, everyone seems to be angry at me except Lady Nightmare.  You all think I'm pulling a Tony Stark but turning against my friends.  But I'm doing this for the greater good for the team.  I want us to be as good as Veritas Inc. and even We Are Legend.  Sure, this is not the way you guys want but it's what I've done and I can't undo it.  I have to leave now because were dealing with a threat.  I can't tell you what it is because it is top secret.  Though you did see the chaos in New York just hours after Ultimate Sin.  I want you guys to discuss what we should do.  Continue to affiliate ourselves with Dark Initiative or just fend for ourselves.  Just remember our objective is to find The Drifter and I'm that you guys will find him.  Kitty I'm sorry if I'm not speaking directly to you but this is for the whole team.  I just want you guys to know that I'm sorry."

Thunderbolt gets up and turns off the computer.  He shakes his head feeling stupid and full of shame.  (This rpg takes place before the Doomsday event and days after the first Doomsday attack) "I'm sorry my friends I truly am."  He walks up the pair of stairs wondering about his very own sins.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida

A soft glow and a wave of cold washed over Felix as he reached into the small refrigerator and removed the dark blue can. With a small motion his finger the seal broke and he drank down the cold, sweet liquid. Flopping down in the squeaky computer chair, the hero leaned back and began typing madly on the keyboard of the small laptop with his free hand. The blur of their movement came to a sudden halt, a forlorn sigh escaping his lips as his eyes wandered around the cramped closet that was his apartment. Several slim beams of sunlight filtered in through the twisted blinds, illuminating the six foot by six foot room. An unmade, one person bed was crammed in the corner, just adjacent to the door with the broken lock. The a thirty-inch television with the screen taped in place perched atop the fridge, a dull, static noise buzzing forth from the speakers, causing the rickety desk and the laptop sitting on it to vibrate slightly. Felix was used to living conditions such as these. They were better than what he knew growing up, and he had dealt with similar issues for the first year after his rebirth.

Staying seemed the least he could do for the moment. Thunderbolt’s new team was just getting underway, and John needed all the help he could get holding everything together. Strange that the boy thought he could be of any use with such an enterprise when he could barely hold his own life together. In spite of this, Felix requested an extended leave of absence from WAL, just until he helped get things going on the East coast. It was the least he could do for the people who had helped make him a hero in the public eye. The hero refused to stay at the tower, though. There had been someone following the team members for weeks now, so he hoped that he could draw the stalker off from the others by forcing them to make a commute between targets. As if that wasn’t enough, John had been acting very unusually ever since the stalker had appeared. He was hardly ever around, and when he was, their leader hardly spoke and always seemed to be planning. Whatever ‘Bolt was up to, it was bigger than he was willing to let on, and that’s exactly what was worrying Felix.

He jumped slightly as the communicator lying on the desk began to vibrate, causing the entire structure to tremble visibly. Snatching up the tiny device, the hero flipped it open to view the message on the tiny LED screen. “TM. FT. A meeting at Funez Tower? This should be interesting.” In a swift motion, he had risen from the tiny chair, grabbed his light, black jacket off of the door knob and exited the cramped space, pulling his arm through the sleeves as he made his way down the hall and towards the termite-ridden staircase. “It’s for the team... It’s for the team.” The half-joke played through his mind over and over. Sunlight washed over him and the sounds of the streets rushed to meet his ears as he forced the rusted front door open and started towards the subway. Every local he passed by on the street was tightly bundled under animal fur parkas, and he heard several of them muttering at him.

“D@mn Canadian.”

“Yup, this is the life of a hero, alright.”

The sleek, glass doors to Funez tower slid open at his approach and a mechanical voice chirped to life.

“Welcome, Ferro Vida.”

“Thank you, Chauncey.” His voice had a slight hint of affection to it as he replied. The computer had been his latest gift to the team, and he had grown quite attatched to his work. Passing by the front desk, the secretary smiled and blushed upon seeing him. She had acted that way ever since he had gotten her a raise.

“Good afternoon, sir. How are you today?”

“Crap, what is her name? Did she even tell you? I don’t think she did...”  Felix replied with a quick nod and a friendly smile. “Just fine, thank you. And yours?” Even as she was answering him, he began hastening towards the elevator, while trying to not appear like he was avoiding her. The black marble door opened and Felix stepped in, slumping down against the wall as it slid shut and began on its way to the tenth floor. “Chauncey... I owe you one, man.”

“Think nothing of it, Mr. Black.” After a quick ride up to the meeting room, the door opened once again to a room whose walls were sheets of glass, providing an excellent view of the city and making this one of the most well lit rooms in the building. “God this place is nice.” After letting his eyes take in the scenery, they came to rest on the long meeting table and the others seated around it. Moving to one of the comfy chairs surrounding the ovicular structure, he silently took his seat, draping his arms over the sides and peering around at his teammates.

“So what’s the news?”

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sonata

Sonata Hinamura, the young woman that continues to try to balance her real life and her crime-fighting time as The Sparkling Blue Diamond. It was been a tough few days for her, helping a young group of superheroes take down the future criminals organization, and now recently trying to find out who is responsible for a string of murders.Sonata now is in her class, and by some miracle she was actually on time. Even her classmates had a shocked expression on their faces as she walked to her desk, but it was to good to be true five Minutes into Mr.Humphrey's English class Sonata was fast asleep, face first into her desk.

"Wake up Ms. Hinamura" a man's voice was calling out to her "Sonata..Sonata!" she slowly opened her eyes,and raised her head off her desk with a piece of Notebook paper stuck to her face.Then with a Groggy tone in her voice Sonata said"Huh... Who turned out the lights" The rest of the classmates who were sitting in their own desks began to laugh.Sonata snatched the the Notebook paper from her face, felt a little embarrassed, Mr. Humphrey her teacher that was waking her up earlier had a look of disappointment on his face, "Sonata this inst a holiday Inn where you can sleep all day, sorry if my lessons seem to bore you" Sonata now felt a little guilty with embarrassment on the side."Sorry Mr. Humphrey, I had a rough couple of days...really rough days."

About thirty Minutes later the class was dismissed, and Sonata slowly walked into the busy hallways everyone talking at the same time,Sonata started to stretch her tired aching muscles" Well this day is starting off nicely" she murmured to herself, She looked into her black backpack and seen her new Blue Diamond Costume, her old one was all dirty and bloody most of the blood came from that man named Exxo, who left her stranded in a car wreck."Oh that reminds me I have to See Katanna at Funez tower in a few minutes",Sonata wasn't sure about being on a team, she was just a local hero that took down small time thugs and super criminals.Not only was she a member of this team named God's watchful Eyes, but she was also a team captain. Sonata would probably struggle leading a girl scout troop across the street let alone a team of superheroes. However Thunderbolt and Katanna saw something her, and she knew she couldn't let them down. Sonata quickly zipped her bag and started to head for the exits weaving through the pedestrian traffic,when she walked out the schools exit doors she heard a girls voice call out her Name "Hey Hey Sonata!!"

Sonata stop and turned around to see who was greeting her, it was her long friend Anna, and Blue Diamond's number one fan girl.She doesn't know that Sonata is in fact Blue Diamond herself, but loves talking about her with Sonata. Anna ran up to Sonata with a big smile on her face, wearing a red and navy "Go Cadets" t-shirt and jeans. They walked toward  sat on a wooden park bench in the school courtyard.

Anna: Wow Sonata you look absolutely terrible.
Sonata: Why thank you for stating the obvious Captain.
Anna Laughs No problem cadet, speaking of Cadets I have a surprise for you that will make you feel alot better.
Sonata: Not more of that Bacon flavored candy yuck it disgusting
Anna: Whats wrong with it, its delicious ummmm bacon. Well that's not the Surprise the Surprise is reaches into the back pocket of her jeans, and pulls out two tickets Bam!! two tickets to the cadets game tonight perfect mid-court front row seats.
Sonata: Whoa awesome where did you get those?
Anna: I got connections!!

Sonata was get really excited about a chance to see her favorite basketball team, but reality slowly started to seat in on her.

Sonata: Sorry Anna, but I'm going to have to take a reign check I have other....obligations
Anna: What Obligations!?!.......Oh I know you got a boyfriend, Sonata you sly little Minx smiles
Sonata: Are you insane!?! wait don't answer that, well in any case me with Boyfriend No way!
Anna: Oh I see your trying to keep it on the down low, that's cool the truth will surface eventually
Sonata: *sighs* Whatever Anna, believe what you want to.I have to get going I'll see you soon, and I hope you find someone to go to the game with.

Sonata got up from the from the wooden bench, with a slight smile on her face, waved goodbye to her before turning and walking away. "Alright Sonata I will" Anna shouted she  looked down at her hand and looked at the two tickets "But I really wanted to go with you Sonata" she murmured under her breath.   

As Sonata was walking toward Funez tower carrying her black back pack over her shoulder weaving through people roaming the sidewalks she started to feel some what guilty about brushing Anna off " I'm Sorry Anna, one day I'll tell you the truth" she thought to herself. She had Finally arrived at the Funez Tower,"WOW this place seems to get bigger every time I see it.Welcome Sonata Hinamura a voice came through a speaker She quickly stepped through the automatic glass door Thank you Chauncey. She could almost smell the circuits from the working computer in the place,"Oh Ms.Hinamura, Ms. Funez and the rest of the team are in the tenth floor conference room, and the Items you requested are in your quarters" A big smile came to Sonata face, "Cool you guys remembered thanks".!! Sonata walked toward the elevators and seen the new female secretary on the phone she waved at her as she entered the doors. "Shoot I forgot her name I bet I'm the only one on the team that cant remember it."

Moments later she entered her room inside the Funez tower, the blue walls and carpet reminded her of her costume.She is using this place right now to house her katana's and Ninja Items, but one day she may actually move in a leave her smaller Apartment her mom gave her.Sonata walked at the to the freshly made bed with the sky blue sheets, she placed her back pack on the bed and opened it pulling out her Blue Diamond. It was Navy Blue leather halter top and pants with sky blue trim and matching long ninja scarf. She wanted to wear some pants this time around, those cold up drafts when she wore the skirt with her other costume was very uncomfortable. Sonata put on her costume tossing her scarf around her neck "Ahh fits like a glove" she twisted her hair into a ponytail and noticed that at the ends of her hair they were changing to a sliver color. Her trusty Blue Katana Requiem was hanging on a sword rack on the wall she walked over and grabbed it, and the silver utility belt with her Blue Diamond logo hanging with it she put it on as well.

Sonata was now ready for action and headed for the conference room to be with the other heroes. She the Man named Ferro Vida walk inside the room first he helped her out a couple days ago during the attack of the Future criminals HQ. Sonata seconds later followed behind him, The large windows showed the citys beautiful skyline, she walked toward one of the luxury seats around the table and took a seat that's when Ferro said

"So what's the news?"

"I'm not sure, but I Think I may have a pretty good idea" Sonata Responded back

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Her right hand collides with the red punching bag. It slowly sways back and forth. When closest to her, a foot presses against the plastic. The bag rocks to the opposite of her once more. Just as it comes toward her, her right foot gives it  two swift kicks. The foot immediately drops on to the floor as her left hand punches the helpless bag. Suddenly her right hand meets the bag before it could even react. Given the desired reaction her feet started to make their way to the speed bag. Not wasting any time she started throwing strong rapid punches. The bag’s screams echoed the gym. It howled every time her fist grazed its brown skin. With no mercy she continued to hit it over and over again. All the while not one bead of sweat oozed from her. She showed not signs of tiring. Her fist started hitting it faster and faster. Soon the bag couldn’t even tell which way was left or right. Its head moved back and forth repeatedly. Her attention was no longer grasping. Her fist started to slow down as her will to hit it did. Her fist touched it once more. The bag gave its final cry.

Relentless she walked over to the exercise bike. The black pedals were colder than her body temperature, sending a chill thought out her feet. Her small feet pushed down on the cold petals. The machines screen came on asking her what type of exercise she wanted. Lady Nightmare’s soft fingers pressed down on the appropriate buttons, her feet still pedaling. Round and around her feet went on the bike. The muscles in her calves flexing she pressed down each time. The screen did not take long to read one mile. The blood in her veins finally started to rush throughout her body. Her chestnut brown eyes looked up at the bikes screen once more. It read five miles. Her feet started to push down even harder. The air quickly filled and emptied her lungs quicker than before. In response her feet pedal faster and faster, pushing down harder and harder each time. She looked up again. The screen read fifteen miles. She suddenly stopped pedaling. However, the pedals continued moving, taking her feet around twice more. Once the pedals came to a stop, she turned her body to the side of the machine and placed her feet on to Funez tower’s gym floor. One drop of sweat creped onto her forehead, she pushed her self up from the exercise bicycle.

Quickly she traveled to her next challenge, the dumbbells. Her eyes studied the rack until she found the ones she desired. Both of her hands reached down for the sliver fifty pound dumbbells. Her biceps came up to show them selves as she picked up the bells. One she said as lifted her right arm to her chest. Two she said as her right arm did the same. Both her right and left arms went up and down. Her muscles appearing and disappearing when they moved, twenty she said. More drops of sweat accompanied the previous one shed. One of her black hairs was stuck onto her face, and her sweat acted as glue. A gasp of air left her as she lifted once again. Thirty her voice echoed the silent room. All of the other gym equipment stared at her as she picked up the dumbbells over and over. They waited patiently for her to finish. Wishing and hoping for her pick them next. Forty she continued. Her eyes peered as she lifted the weights ten more times. Fifty she said as the placed the weights back onto the back rack.

The gym’s equipment screamed, “Pick me pick me!” She exhaled. The air whooshed out of her and disbursed into the gym’s air. She made her way over to the treadmill. She pressed the machine’s green on button and started running. Her heart starting pounding as her feet meet with the moving surface. Lady Nightmare started breathing expeditiously. Her locks moved as she moved. Abruptly, a loud tune started going off in her pocket. In one moment she swiped out of its place and popped it open. Hello she said answering who ever was calling. She quickly presses the off button on the tredmill with her unoccupied hand for the person on the other end has peaked her interest. Yes, I will except I have to handle another matter first she responded to the phone. Ok see you then she said as she closed the phone and placed it back in to her pocket

Lady picked up her wrist and looked down upon her digital black wrist watch. Right on time she said. A black cloud unexpectedly took her place. The gym grew sadden by her disappearance.She reappeared at the tower’s conference room. Her eyes searched the room. Her heart rate slowed down as her movements did. Lady Nightmare stood out from her fellow team mates. On her body she wore a black sports bra with fitting black shorts. On her feet she wore black tennis shoes. The hair on her head stayed in a pony tail. She managed only to put on shoes before they team’s meeting. Lady Nightmare quickly took at seat in to one of the large round table’s seats. The seat felt soft against her skin. Quietly she waited to tell the team her secret.

The Decoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Decoy

All systems will be rebooting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.  The doors began to open.  Only to see a large round table with a group of humans male and female, though most seemed to be women.  It was odd for Decoy to be awakened after all these years, but it was nice to see the light once again.  Stretching her right arm out and moving her fingers back and forth.  Decoy felt alive and refreshed.  Soon she was fully out of the “coffin”.  Remember you have the brain patterns of Stone a.k.a Cassandra Adams so no getting emotionally when seeing Clairssa Veranda Funez.  "I know so stop being a nuisance."  I am just giving you information before anything bad happens.  In addition, do not instigate any Gods Watchful Eyes members.  "I will most certainly do that."  Standing tall, Decoy activated her motherboard comuter.  She needed to relearn the way to walk.

“Good evening Gods Watchful Eyes.”  Inside the mind of Decoy, the circuits (motherboard computer) within her head began to think as if it were the mind of a human.  Decoy walk like Tyra Banks a super-model.  Listening to her motherboard computer, Decoy walked like Tyra Banks.  Tell them why you are here.  “Members of Gods Watchful Eyes listen carefully.”  Licking her lips, Decoy felt important.  Just like she was all those years ago for the agency known as N.A.T.O.  Moving her lips quickly, Decoy's eyes began to glow.  Decoy was speaking RLL (Robotic Lip Language) in order to ask her motherboard computer a question.  RLL Translanted: What are the names of these people?

Decoy the names of these super-humans are Felix Black a.k.a Ferro Vida, Sonata??? a.k.a Blue Diamond, Jennifer Michaels a.k.a LightBright, Clarissa Funez a.k.a Katanna, and Abam ??? a.k.a Lady Nightmare.  “Thunderbolt has rebooted me in order to help you with you next mission against The Drifter.”  Tilting her head to the side, Decoy looked upon every member of Gods Watchful Eyes.  One of these members seems to be holding a secret.

The suns ultraviolet rays beamed through the windows of , making Decoys sleek metal, android body glow.  Now reverting to her human form, Decoy sat down.  “Before I begin to speak, is there anything you want to tell us Lady Nightmare?”  Raising her left hand up in order to move her bangs out of her eyes, Decoy made eye contact with Abam now known as Lady Nightmare. 

“How is your brother Darius these days Ms. Nightmare?”  A smile appeared on the face of Decoy.  A sense of curiosity overwhelmed her.  For a moment she forgot about her objective.  Decoy’s attention was now on Lady Nightmare.  Her pulse seems a bit over normal Decoy.  She is highly dangerous so be careful.  Also I have a hypothesis on her secret.  It deals with a Dark Initiative.  A group created by Sector 13.  Also Mr. Funez is affiliated with this team.  Whether or not my hypothesis is correct is highly probable.  There is a 50% chance that I am correct Decoy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

France :

"Forgive me father for I have sinned"

An nigh albino figure wearing a blue tattered coat and some italian leather shoes made his way into france...
The cold violent nights winds battered upon him. Quickly he grabbed the long ends of his trench coat and wrapped it around his pale cold body. The cobbled narrow roads in france set his backdrop. This was where it began and perhaps this where it would end. Years ago, the same cobbled path lead him to the LaS and he became an assassin, He watched the movements of Gambler, of Babs, of Shadow Huntress, He learned them and than he left....for the Vine villains. To get a better understand of what he was, who he was, his powers etc. and it was none other than the man known as the true meaning of evil on the vine that taught him how to bend the shadows.

An Abandoned Church, South of the Eifel Tower.

"God. Can you hear me?"
"Yes, my child"

The Drifter took a seat, crossed his legs and began to speak directly to God himself.

"God, Show me heaven"
"You have nothing to recieve such a gift" 
"Oh, why?"

"You cohort with some of most vile villains I've ever laid my eyes upon. Final Arrow, Darkchild, Eternal Chaos who have all come to me and they seek redemption only throw it back in my face. The blasphemous actions you have caused are unforgivable my child. Pathetic you even thought you'd be able to see my kingdom. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME"
"Is that so? But what if I am an Ang--"

~~~
America : Drifters Apartment :

He awoke, tossing and turning in his bed in a cold sweat. Not thinking much of his dream, blaming it on the late night cigarette he had before bed.

"Cops still on me I see...I'm innocent. Why do they keep following me?"

Katanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Katanna

21 Years Ago….

The moon glared upon all.  Casting shadows on those whom walked the dismal streets.  The corners of the town were so black it looked as if it they were black holes.  Sounds echoed throughout this entire town.  Yet, there seemed to be no source.  Therefore, the people walking soon began to run to their homes.  Hoping that they would live another day.  This was a town at the edge of the . 

Those who lived in this town most definitely lived in fear.  Yet one woman stood against all Kimora Rodriguez.  She stood for bravery and loyalty to her kingdom.  However, today’s mission was different.  Kimora the 13 years old wonder was far away from her kingdom.  So, she was free to do whatever she wished to do.  That was to help those who desired help.

“What are you doing here my child?”  Stepping back two paces, Kimora began to look around.  “Over here my child, I am directly behind you.”  Doing a 360 degree turn, Kimora could see Callista.  “What is wrong my child, are you trying to save lives again?”  Taking a deep breath, Kimora made eye contact with Callista.  “I am here for the greater good Callista and I very appreciate if you leave me alone.”

Callista raised her right hand up and looked at the moon.  For Callista was having a vision about the future.  “You are here for Lucifer or the father of The Drifter, which one is it?”  Feeling astonished, Kimora’s jaw dropped.  “Was that your vision?”  Callista smiled at Kimora.  “Why my child it was about you taking on the mantle of Thunderbolt yet you have children the possess powers.” Kimora was now confused.   “Yeah I’m going to Thunderbolt, but I have children?”

“My child you must sit for I have a story to tell, it is called The Death of Thunderbolt.”  Kimora laughed at the title of The Death of Thunderbolt.  For a Thunderbolt never dies just passes away with old age.  The only one to actually die was Wu Sen-Tang, the original Thunderbolt.  “You must not laugh my child for it deals with your…..”  Standing up Callista looked down at the 13 years old wonder.  “I must go nowmy child, I shall tell you this story another day, and watch out for up ahead in the little hills of this town, is the father of The Drifter so beware.”  Vanishing in thin air, Kimora was left alone and her journey continued.  Talking to herself Kimora began to pray for her sins. 

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Bless it now among women
and bless it the fruit of thy wound Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our
DEATH.....

21 Years Later, the Present…..

(48 before Sins of Our Fathers)

Kimora held the picture of her daughter and her son.  Callista appeared the midst of air.  “My child how are my cousins?”  Crying Kimora stood face to face with Callista.  “Why did you have to be right about The Death of Thunderbolt Callista!?”  Callista hugged Kimora.  “I am sorry my child but he is alive due to my interference.”  Kimora pushed her away.  “I understand but my baby boy will never be the same and my daughter doesn’t even acknowledge me.”  Callista sat down and began to meditate.  “My child, I am sincerely sorry but sit down for I have a story to tell.”

“Okay Callista and I am sorry for pushing you.”  Wiping off the tears of her face, Kimora sat down on her chair.  “The story is called Sins of Our Fathers, for the father of The Drifter, whom was the man you were following 21 years ago goes on a killing spree, and his son gets all the blame.”  Kimora had a flashback to 21 years ago and put on a little smile.  Now that I am down with my story you shall die my child.”  Kimora falls to the ground.  “Why do my babies always have to go through so much pain?!”  Kimora toke her final breath.  “Newspapers will make your death a headline because it is well weird for a woman to die for unknown causes, your daughter will read the wrong article and think Jennifer Michaels father is dead and died at the hands of The Drifter.” 

Knelling down to the now dead Kimora, Callista began to speak.  “I will comfort your children my child for your husband will leave because of *****.”  Kissing Kimora on theforhead, Callista began to cry.  “You were such a wonderful woman and so brave yet you had a fragile heart, and because of that I will stop telling stories about the future.”  Callista got up and had another vision.  “I will not tell you this vision my child but I will tell you that your children go through so much pain.”

“John is the wielder of the Thunder Legacy and Clarissa the wielder of the Darkness Legacy, their true powers haven’t been discovered, so they will go through hell until they find these powers, and remember that your children will always love you even if they don’t show it. Callista disappeared as always in the midst of air.  Wondering if she was a horrible person, Callista reappeared in her chamber of magics.  Dropping to her knees, Callista screamed in horror.  She killed her very best friend…..

48 Hours Later…..

(Inside )

Standing tall, Katanna looked at all her friends.  The Decoy appeared and seemed to be pissing of Lady Nightmare.  While Sonata seemed to be tired as usual, Ferro Vida was happy.  “For my teammates you guys are so typical.”  Walking forward, Katanna hit Decoy in the back of the head.  “ alone before you have to deal with me.”

“I gathered you all here for this.”  Katanna clicked her black remote and the video Thunderbolt explaining himself showed up on the screen.  With the information for their next team objective, Katanna smiled.  “If you have anything to say, say it now or forever hold your peace.”  A black aura sparked out of her hand.  Flicking her fingers back and forth, Katanna thought that aura was a booger.  “Seriously guys, do you want anything off your chests?”

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Her eyes start to study the room. Each of their faces started to flash into her head. Her body still, at a serious posture. Lady Nightmare knew what she had to do. Finally her pride had gotten the better of her. She did not feel that Thunderbolt was a noble leader. If someone was going to lead her, they would have to equal that of her and she did not feel that any of the leaders could. Prior to the meeting she had gotten an offer from another team. She was going to take it.

Her pupils had finally reached that of Ferro Vida. A rush of warmth spread through her body as see looked upon him. A part of her sunk, for she would have to leave him. However, she was firm on her decision. If he left as well, it would only make light of the situation. Lady’s view shifted to her clock. Minutes seemed like hours, she wanted to rip of the bandage as quick as she could.

Suddenly the doors opened and a sliver woman appeared. Her eyes immediately locked on to her. Suspicion was portrayed.Her eyes followed her as she started to strut. Finally, the target spoke.“Members of Gods Watchful Eyes listen carefully.”  Her left eyebrow rose as she wanted to hear what the “thing” had to belch. The woman’s eyes glowed and Lady Nightmare quickly drew a hypothesis. An unknown tongue left its mouth, then it started to speak and understandable tongue.“Thunderbolt has rebooted me in order to help you with you next mission against The Drifter.”

This was no concern of hers for she was leaving after her announcement. Eyes stated on her as it studied her future former teammates. The thing’s form changed as it took a seat.“Before I begin to speak, is there anything you want to tell us Lady Nightmare?”  Her face her turned hard as she was beginning to answer its question. ‘What I have to say is of no concern of yours.”  Her eyes peered in its eyes. Distrust masked her face as her heart rate picked up.

“How is your brother Darius these days Ms. Nightmare?” Rage poured in to her blood stream. For this dirt had poured salt in to her wounds. Her heart raced. Lady Nightmare face was cold. This was an expression was rarely seen on her. In a split second she teleported into her room and grasped her sword and appeared in back into the room in the same moment, but not at the same position. Her sword was at the neck of the nothing as she stood behind her incredibly still. Lady Nightmare suddenly breathed slowly. Her voice was low yet pronounced and scary. “Don’t you ever speak of my past, unless you want to want to be dismembered in that corner over there” Slowly her body started to turn to dust, and finally she appeared in her seat, Lady Nightmare obviously trying to keep from permanently shutting down the robot.

Kantana suddenly walked in sensing the atmosphere.For my teammates you guys are so typical.” She hit Decoy over the head. Lady Nightmare smirked for she felt it deserved more. The presentation temporarily occupied her mind.

“If you have anything to say, say it now or forever hold your peace.” This was her chance. Suddenly, she appeared in front of her team.

“I have been offered a spot on another team and I’m going to take it. I don’t like the management and direction this team is going. In short I had a good time here I hope my decision does not damage my relationship with either of you”

Lady Nightmare disappeared right after her message was received by the team.