Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lady_Grimm

The Vine Villain Sanctuary

"Sinner's Isle"

What was once originally a prison in California's Bay Area to house some of the most notorious and dangerous of criminals has now become a home for the newly revived villain faction commonly known as, "The Vine Villains". The 22-acre Island of rock is located 1.5 miles of the shores of San Francisco and has been abandoned since 1963 and mostly used as a tourist attraction since it's closure. The prison became a symbol to sinners and villains everywhere as a metaphor. The prison was the world and they were it's inmates. Restricted from their desires and aspirations they have embraced the role of outcasts and aim to prove to society that their hunger will not go unsatisfied.

Below Ground

No Caption Provided

The top level that is the prison buildings and yards are only there for tactical purposes, as the island hides the true lair beneath its rocks and water. Stretching a wide 150 acres below the bay surface lies a maze of large cavernous tunnels containing countless living quarters and training areas. Even though the Vine Villain team members openly announce their presence to the world and have no shame in their existence and location, the bottom caves provide a guarantee security system.

The meeting room/Personal Quarters

No Caption Provided

The meeting room is located in the deepest and most secure location of the cavern's passages, providing the most natural security possible. The room is sound proof and lined with 20 ft. thick walls of lead to prevent any unwanted guests from overhearing the plans and schemes of mayhem to come. The room is equipped with state of the art computer systems and communication technology allowing easy transmission and updates from agents and safe houses all around the world.

No Caption Provided

Each Vine Villain member is given a private room supplied and completed with all personal needs and desires specific to that member's requests. The dimensions and sizes vary upon the member and is also implemented with the standard security system that protects the Isle from outsiders. Each room is located a good distance from other members to provide privacy and avoid...Conflicts.

Training Room

No Caption Provided

Positioned at the highest level and closest to the ground level, is the personal training room that simulates various locations and battles that each member has proven their worth in. Blood stains the stone floors and skin is scraped against the sharp rocks against the wall and ceiling. Able to replay and act out random altercations throughout history, the training room is where a Villain who has failed to keep there skills at peak level, can practice and maintain their proficiency and prepare for any unforeseen battles. This room has also been well known to be a place for members to settle their own quarrels with each other.

Security System

No Caption Provided

The Isle still maintains the guard towers once used to keep prisoners from escaping with a few...Modifications. The towers have been completely altered an now support self-automated Javelin launchers and .50 cal machine guns. The weapons have been known to attack and obliterate anything that comes within identifiable range with the exception of confirmed team members. Each room, both personal and professional, are armed with security cameras and audio that link to the meeting room and are able to pick up heat signatures and ultraviolet radiation.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

Though I just remembered The Rock I believe was previously here. So you may want to pm Nordok/Inner Demon just to iron out any wrinkles

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Headcanon! They're housing the Vine Villains under the prison.

Infinity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_devil_of_deicide
The_Devil_Of_Deicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinner's Sanctum would'a been better...

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Escape a prison just to make home in one" the deadliest of assassins remarked laughing at the irony. A small machine traveled behind her carrying all the possessions Razor desired. She had her freedom and that was all she truly needed. She had Cain that was a luxury and way to kill time. And then of course there was the entire world waiting for her to shape and change. Her accomplishments were vast and the harbinger of revolution knew this was but the beginning.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooohhhhh, cool idea.

Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomeness!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eats up a guard

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, but you might want to amp the security. At present I could break in without much trouble (and anyone with one of my cloaks could follow me). Looks amazing though =).

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Each shot fired off through the building with deadly precision, bullets impacting at the simple paper, and as he predicted, setting them off into an inferno of epic proportions. He was simply experimenting with some heavy incendiary rounds he had made in his spare time, but he needed the distraction. Something was just...Uncomfortable about his new bed being inside of a jail cell. It felt like a certain entrapment, but he had to power through none the less. He was mostly here for the ability to kill some time and experiment with new attempts, but he knew that at some point he'd leave and finally start up that crew of his own. Until then, all he did was focus on each and every single casing for a .45 round dropping down into the hard, scratched and blood stained floors.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@becauseimanerd: maybe that is their point, to trap any hero/neut that goes in so they can be put inside a room with a moose

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx:

I have hundreds of cloaks. I could potentially bring an army in right under their nose. I'm not going to, because I don't want to lose any business, but I could.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Important notification:

Some of the more astute among you may be confused by the existence of two Alcatraz threads. To those perceptive folks, I would just like to take a moment and say...

In all seriousness, both threads are 100% valid. The Vine Villains will be using the existing prison on Alcatraz as a cover for their own headquarters. The details of how and why this happened will need to be sifted out by some intense and dangerous investigation.

What this means, in a more immediate sense, is that anyone looking to infiltrate the VVs' HQ will need to contend with the island's prison security measures, as detailed here.

Have fun!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who feels like doing something?

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@lady_grimm: could you add "the graveyard" to the op. Whatever jargon you put is fine with me. Also this is awesome

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_:

The queen of blades joined the king of mercenaries moving guns and ammo aside to sit on the bench observing the shots. "I fcking hate this place." No subtlety was made no reason for it. "I just got out of this bitch and now here I am. Every worker thinks of me as a plaything or someone to ignore so as to not be shanked. That would be fine if I didn't want to decapitate every one of these shits." She began throwing knives in correspondence to the gunfire. "And how do you like are new home?" Rayne asked, nobody was around to socialize with so the deadly minx stuck to what was comfortable. The alternative being unprofessional murder sprees.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Important notification:

Some of the more astute among you may be confused by the existence of two Alcatraz threads. To those perceptive folks, I would just like to take a moment and say...

In all seriousness, both threads are 100% valid. The Vine Villains will be using the existing prison on Alcatraz as a cover for their own headquarters. The details of how and why this happened will need to be sifted out by some intense and dangerous investigation.

What this means, in a more immediate sense, is that anyone looking to infiltrate the VVs' HQ will need to contend with the island's prison security measures, as detailed here.

Have fun!

This struck me as funny. I chuckled.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nordok  Moderator
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_razor_: "Oh I definetly f*ckin' get'cha der. " He smirked as the woman who took him to this place expertly threw a knife into a target, never missing. He put his gun down for a second and said "For me it's different, I haven't met half the bastards ere', but it feels so f*cking... Confined. The worst fucking thing is the quiet. Most teams I've been on have some kinda white noise, but this one? Not really..." He explained as he put his hands behind his head, breathing "What makes ya' think they don't like ya?"

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_@_razor_@_sojourn_@_goliath_@_atomikill_

Lilith watched over all the henchmen as they moved crates of equipment throughout the meeting room like blood to a heart. The base was now pumping and thriving with life as it began to look more and more like home. She crossed her arms as everything she imagined was now coming together. Her heels clicked loudly in the rather quiet room despite the grunts of the thugs.

"Get out. Now."

She said firmly glaring at all of them. She waited a few minutes as they made there escape to the surface of the Isle before walking over to the intercom of the room.

"This is Lady Grimm speaking, there will be our first group meeting in 3 hours in the conference room. You are not dogs to be called upon so this is not a demand, only a request."

She was new to the command position and didn't fully understand how to communicate as a leader, but she did know what the ultimate goal was and she knew how she could achieve it. Just like she had previously thought, like blood to a heart.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@becauseimanerd: Do you really wanna sneak in here? I live under the entire island.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CainPanell

@becauseimanerd: Kid, you can talk all the trash y'want, but when it gets to it, there ain't much a bullet doesn't affect....

And an infrared vision scope >.>

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: A new home, a new team, and a meeting to start it off. For the past three hours Goliath had been setting into a new den under Alcatraz. His den being a massive man-made dome hollowed out, accessible through a sea cave and a catwalk leading through he meeting room. The cave itself having a slideable window looking into the meeting room for when the Vine Villains would plot. The floor of the cave padded with memory foam for comfort, and a humongous net thrown under the water for catching sea life for a meal. For entertainment purposes a massive movie screen was implanted in the wall with a massive speaker on either side, funded by Goliath's underwater treasure trove; Classical music mostly being heard by those entering his den from the speakers.

The time for the meeting had come and Goliath had already feasted on two humpback whales caught in the net. While three hours had passed since the announcement the large clock on the side of he cave wall flashed 4:00 as a hazmat light lit up. With the massive hand silencing the alarm it moved to the right hand side of the cave and slid open the window to the meeting room, with the crimson eye peering through the window he noticed the room being empty. Letting out a sigh that echoed through the facility The Gargantuan God lied on the foam while Beethoven's Symphony played through the den.

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: @_cain_:

I'm just saying I could sneak in. I didn't say I wouldn't die when I made my presence known. =(

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lady_liberty
There is only one solution to villainy on this scale.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Have a lovely dinner and cocktails, then go catch "Sister Act", then you take us home and give us a little kiss and we just kinda blush, but you hold our hand tight, you lean in, and gently move our hair behind our ear, and get close to whisper "I love you...

And we start to tear up and look at you back, and say "We love you too!" And we hug, and then we passionately kiss the night away?...

Or uhm, invasions, those work too XD

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: It's why I ain't in the crime fighting business XD

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Working on a p4p list. If you want to be considered link me to your bio and fights you want to showcase.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: It wasn't an actual timeline lol, it was a post to get your guys' attention :P

Working on a p4p list. If you want to be considered link me to your bio and fights you want to showcase.

The what?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: A 'power for power' list, the same way boxing and MMA have 'pound for pound' lists.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

put me on the bottom

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@lady_grimm: An old record player turns a vinyl, smoothing the air with calm jazz. Suddenly a trumpet blares and drums follow to chop the velvettine atmosphere. I toil away wrapping twine around a figure of cotton and bones with twigs. The crude doll is set aside, tossed in a clay bowl with several others. The night had fallen and the stars shone so brightly, I look upon them in wonder, admiring the artistry of the heavenly bodies.

My back arches away from a headstone, my lumbar resting against the bottom where the name of some prisoner lay dead. Reaching for the clay pot, I drag it through the loose dirt, taking one of the doll. Bringing it to mouth caste a time release spell over each one before I plunge it into the ground before each grave site.

The tribal music is interrupted by the speakers adjacent the site. Standing, I snuff out the fire blazing and lighting my activity and move toward the meeting room. Passing worker bees all remaining faceless and nameless. I couldn't help but realize that even though my magics are powerful, all it really took was power to control an individual. To get them to devote flesh and blood to a cause they couldn't hope to be rewarded by was true power. It's in this moment that I decide to watch my back, and question everything.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: @_cain_:

"It's isolated but tolerable for you. Might be same for a lot of others on the team. But not me, I was locked away about thirty feet below from where I stand now. I just escaped this place and now here I am." The killer remarked. "Anyway we should go see who were working with. If we go for those people in Ronins Rest will need some quality firepower."

The queen of blades made no rush to the meeting room. To be honest out of spite she moved slow to make the others wait. Being housed up this place where she'd gone through hell about a month ago left her bitter. Leaning against the wall of the council wall she gave a wave to the blood red eye watching from outside. Other then that though she stayed by the exit.

(<.< it's meh Rayne doesn't socialize well lol)

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where u find these images?

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_razor_: You think you don't socialize well? I'm a 95 meter tall cosmic dinosaur, you think I can just walk into the club and mingle?

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: Gambler posted that one over a year ago and I copied it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#44  Edited By Darkchild
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: love what youve done

Can't tell if this is an actual compliment....Or a hidden threat

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Last_Samurai

@lady_grimm: Can Kenshin attack on his own? Me Vs youuu >_>

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: You could attack me on my home turf...1v1...But...Do villains ever fight fair?

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Psh, fair? No, but I'm attacking you alone then! Let's see how quickly I flee lol