Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thoose who live in the past stay there
Thoose who live in the past stay there

"My Name is Frank i am a homosapien, and i'am here because the universe nor some deity sort it fit to grant myself or most of the people of this world with extraordinary abilties. But whilst i wasnt born with innate advantages over my fellow man, like a true product of the genepool i have focussed myself and used the natural evolutionary process of learning to advance my mind and eventualy my body to a point more than the average man. A man plus if you will. This process hasnt been without costof mistakes but like all evolution it continues and the failures fall to the wayside as we press forward.

Through the understanding of genetics and the continued advancements of technology we as a race move ever forward to the point in which machine and man will no longer be two entities but a greater singular being. We here aspire to bring this day forward as soon as we can. Together we can be more, we could achieve things beyond the limits of current understanding. Its our wish to brings these simple concepts and the benefits of our work to the people of this world. Without further adieu i announce this center to be open. Thank you and feel free to pose any questions to my twitter @dr_frank. Now please take a look around"

No Caption Provided

The center itself is located is Foss Iceland a small and quiet city surrounded by the natural beauty of the country. Located near the city center a state of the art building built with the principles of the like minded individuals that work within. Fabrics, polymers and structural work unlike any other on this planet. All products of the continued works of the group.

A series of Labs, lecture halls business rooms and operating theatres riddled throughout the complex as well as a heavy secured Super Computer Hub/data banks containing the wealth of ideas being manufactured and nurtured within. A one of a kind power system combining Icelands natural geothermal power supply merged with the worlds first natural photosynthesis grid system.

The building itself haveing zero envionmental impact in fact it have a less than zero carbon footprint by combining its unique power system and its combination of pioneering energy saving and repurposing devices. Due to the natire of the work going on with the center only individuals with appoints maybe escourted around the premises. No entry to the public at large for now. All workers are encoded with a genetic marker and a chip to ensure no imposters would do the place harm.

No Caption Provided

Current Vacancies in the following sectors

• Visionary maunfactures and designers for the continued expansion of our cybernetics division
  • Skilled and respected Surgeons of all kinds, amputee specalists and Physio and Pycho therapist
  • Biologists, biochemists and Chemists

Applicants please Forward you CV to the the board via the chairman @dr_frank.

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthew_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Matthew_X

Very nice. It is a nice change from all the fights or really gloomy places.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dr_frank: Badass. Havent seen Frank since the early days of the CVnU.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: He did that one RP in which i gave him powers that made his skin metalic. But that was awhile ago. Also i used every character avalible for the name, never knew there was a 60 limit lol

@matthew_x: @hellbender_: Thanks alot guys

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, I look forward to seeing this used more.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for the_king_garcia
The_King_Garcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very cool

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Frank, now their is a blast from the past. Cool thread too.

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_frank: We should sit down and discuss grant opportunities, at some point. ;)

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, Nike could really take Superhuman athletics to the next level with that amputee program.....

No Caption Provided

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Why Iceland?

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Thats gotta be shopped in there lol Right? I mean no way could that have been the campaign

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strigidae_23

@the_superior_sapien: Either it was created before Blade Runner shot his gf or its shopped. There is noooo way they'd make that now.

The "Just do it" is hilarious in that context LOL.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By The Psyentist

OMFG. I want to reach through the screen and cuddle this fox!

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dr_Frank

@rafael_romeiro@shadowswordmaster@the_king_garcia@strigidae_23 Thanks alot guys. Hopefully will drop a few posts in from here and there till people start dropping by. Also LL i fancied trying using him again as Cass isnt in anything since the president thing fizzled out.

@beremud: Feel free to set up a meeting.

@the_superior_sapien: I'am sure that can be arranged. Also Pistorus is a risky move lol verdict due soon. Has to be shopped that pic.

@squares: Used Iceland for a few reasons, its use of geothermal power its pretty stable economy and its not being used far as i saw.

@the_psyentist: No need just drop in if you want, ( make an appointment first)

Frank sat in his office his computer constantly updating with inquiries from the various fragmeneted factions of the world he wished to see united. Nations, companies and charities reaching out, hopping to form new productive ties. He had to be careful at this stage as whilst he wished to see the world as equal and promote that image some people/factions would be seen as bad business. It was now a choice of ethics or expansion, promoting the ideas of the people within the center or pulling in extra support by securing new partners. Some that maybe potentially problematic.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: thanks

18 months ago Glasgow Sanitarium

Two well dressed men walked along the corridor escourted by a nurse "So your sure this is our man?, I mean his sheets dont show anything like what we where expecting" flicking through the mystery mans medical record. "His current state we believe to be his immune system fighting back against the agressive external strain he apperently used on himself. Hence why his genius and his pyschial form have been affected. His entire genetic structure was changed and this could be a sort of recovery based system shock."

"This is the third one you better be right, these chips arent cheap and sooner or later somebody is gonna trace them back to us."

"Trust me this is one"

Foss , Iceland 6 weeks ago

"Well Frank your porgressing quickly. Your motor skills and memery seem to be virtually recovered. But we will need to continue the pyshiotherapy as you legs still seem to be lingering behind. That serum of yours really did a number on that particular set of muscle groups."

Franks arms shaking as they began to overload with lactic acid his angry and partial crippled form falling back into his chair. "When i get out of this chair i'am gonna burn it."