• 107 results
#101 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"I would like to join your prestigious group with the understanding that my loyalties lie with the Vine Villains. Given my wrist trinkets do many of the same things as your vaunted Qwardian rings, I will not be requireing one. Death to the Lightbearers."
Is that a 'no' then?"

Sorry I was off for a day and a half. Missed that one I'll add you just give me a minute. And welcome to the Corps.

#102 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

#103 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

And copied to my hard drive.

#104 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"*“In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!”*"

Thanks. I needed to post something like that but you just saved me about a minute. Good job.

#106 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"*“In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!”*"
Thanks. I needed to post something like that but you just saved me about a minute. Good job."

That's why I'm here... to save you about a minute. =)

#107 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Satyrquaze says:
Thanks. I needed to post something like that but you just saved me about a minute. Good job."
That's why I'm here... to save you about a minute. =)"

Each one counts man. I see you will be a valuable member to the organization.