Siege of a City: Warsman VS H.A.R.D.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_Grimm

Leaving the missing city Evander looks down, grabbing his cracked ribs and holding the Wendigo head to read what he thought was a symbol, now obvious letters covered in snow "I warned you" The large jet lands on the flight deck, stopped by thick rubber bands and hooked to the tarmac as Creed and Evander hop out and begin down to the meeting room, a signal coming in on their earpieces, "He's going for Boston!"

"Sir, pilot Johnson. We're ten minutes from Boston. It looks insane sir, the controls are going haywire I think there's sometype of electromagnetic field around it. We need to drop you and the Alpha team on the outskirts or the B.O.D.I. is going to shutdown all engines."

"Damn... Over and out. "

Looking at Creed Evander presses the button beside his earlobe, "All first class agents on deck get to the hangar and get ready to drop on Boston. Agent Renegades intel proves that the terrorist know as Warsman is trying to take Boston. Our mission is to stop him, the ban on lethal attacks is lifted for this mission. Gear up and pair up. We're going in H.A.R.D."

Meanwhile

Dark clouds surround the city as the aftershocks can be seen below ripping through the suburban streets and homes, the walkign city breaking from it's foundation in a three hundred sixty degree circle on the border. A gleaming light sits in the distant epicenter above the tall buildings the only sign of order in the shaken chaos

OOC:

(This is an interaction/rpg thread For Warsman VS H.A.R.D.)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Creed_

@Evander_Slade said:

Creed just stared at Evander for a few seconds before laughing out loud and pointing at his captain. "BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Going in hard! As in our team name! Oh god! AhahahahaaaHAHAAA!" He continued to laugh, wiping a fake tear from his eye. "Sorry! Anyway, Boston, right, bad. We should probs take the jet again, and that is a really good thing, cause I still have a top gun itch! And hey, we have a "non lethal" rule!?...Oops" The merc shrugged.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@_Creed_: "People's lives are in danger and you joke. How did one like you get on a team like this?" The indigo ring around Zool's hand glowed. "I guess I will take care of damage control".

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade

Flawlessly lifting the city from its roots, keeping the shape of the ground as to not disturb the earthen plate he had uncovered, the iron tyrant begins the process of shrinking Boston down into the size of a snow globe. Manipulating the countless molecules within the city to a terrifying extent, he begins the subliminal messages that would turn the populace into mere slaves of his willpower much like he did to Quebec. The panicked citizens became calm, enraptured by their fate instead of fearing it, and were silent in their observation of their new overlord who held them in the palm of his hand.

"They call me a terrorist," Warsman mocked, looking down into the crater he had made out of what used to be Boston and its neighboring harbor.

"When they should call me master."

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Charlemagne

@Evander_Slade: @_Creed_: @joeagentofhand1: Sitting on a stack of munitions one knee up around his chest while his other leg dangled nonchalantly, the former assassin in training obnoxiously smiled purposely encouraging the comedic antics of his incorrigible teammate, Creed. His witty offbeat comments and pop culture references easily made him one of the most likable members of the squad in the Arashikage's eyes. Using every ounce of restraint to keep from jumping down and singing Highway to the Dangerzone immediately following the theatrical mercs Top Gun comment. But instead he sheathed the pair of mystically enchanted katana's he had procured from the Knightfall museum through means known only to him, and waited for the final order.The cosmic creation known as Warsman had already begun his initial stages of shrinking the city of Boston and time was of the essence.

Avatar image for the_forsaken_one
The_Forsaken_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Forsaken_One

@The Last Arashikage: @joeagentofhand1: @_Creed_: @Evander_Slade:

The former soldier turned agent entered the massive hanger bay without a word, the lightweight body armor he wore covered in any number of weapons and gadgets, the prototype assault rifle slung over his shoulder swinging as he walked, hitting his side with each confident stride. His new teammates were easy to pick out amongst the other personnel present. Silently nodding to the others as he set his personal weapon against an unoccupied crate, flexing and moving his left arm, verifying that the mechanical replacement still allowed him his full range of movement, although it wasn't visible do to his sleeve and the glove that covered his hand, save for a small slit in the glove where the silver-ish metal was visible. After a quick once over of his gear he picked up a magazine and began to punch rounds in quick, almost machine-like fashion. He didn't need to observe his squadmates, he'd already read their files and committed them to memory.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_Grimm

@_Creed_:"We're a hell of a team." Pulling out his gun and nonchalantly emptying a round into Creed's knee he walks past and addresses the group "Your mouth is as impulsive as my trigger finger."

@joeagentofhand1: Turning to the new alien recruit, the Indigo juggernaut mystery known as Zool "I like where your heads at, but It's already too late for damage control. Right now we need to get that city back and worry about how to re-size it later. Thousands are trapped in that marble. Your objective is toretrieve it- gently."

@The Last Arashikage: @The_Forsaken_One:

Agent I, you've got a history with Warsman. We'll need you to lead the assault with Agents White and Forsaken from the front. Your goal is to take him down second, distract him first. If Joe can't get the city back we'll need to go at him with everything we've got. Those Blades White picked up should have some kind of an effect and even the field.

Helping the wildcard Creed up from is healing wound, "Your our black card. I want you to take warsman head on before us. With your abilities it'll be less of a risk. You ready?"

Gearing intoa body armor and jumps suit Evander opens the hangar, metallic wings falling from his bottom biceps and connecting between his thighs, "If we seem like we're getting our ass kicked get the guns up and on the B.O.D.I. and move in for exrtraction. We could us eyou in the field if you can get here."

"Aight. you know what to do, you've all got good jusgement, make your calls when you see'em. Let's move."

Diving out Evander waits until he's past the engines and spread his limbs to glide towards the foundation of Boston

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AmazingAngel

@Evander_Slade: Amazing Angel steps of his motorcycle and approaches Slade, His voice heavy and serious "Sir I know your team is stacked right now but in a situation like this I'am assuming you need all the help you can get, If there is innocent life in danger your damn sure I won't stand back and not do anything about it, Thats why I was chosen to be who I am, why I'm a hero why we all are."

He stares Evander dead in the eyes "Now is there anything I can do."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Surkit

@AmazingAngel: (I'm ten thousand feet up in a squirrel suit :P Like that initiative though. I'll reply in my next post)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AmazingAngel

@Surkit: Let's just say I intercepted the communication lines instead does that work?

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Surkit

@AmazingAngel: (Nah I'll work with it as is)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ishin

@Evander_Slade: @The_Forsaken_One: @The Last Arashikage: @joeagentofhand1: @_Creed_:

Eerily manifesting in the spacious hanger as his mysterious physical form emerged characteristically from a flock of dark, ember-eyed crows that instantaneously dissolved into apparent nothingness, Ishin's focus was divided between his various teammates. Some he had already been acquainted with via the initial meeting that led to their current, undesired predicament. Forced to confront the dilemma revolving around stopping the destructive antics of the cosmic Warsman, uncanny allies were tasked with a variety of objectives. Arms calmly crossed before his chest, fully armed with his array of esoteric items, Ishin listened with silent respect to Evander's words, nodding in agreement to his commands.

With the acquired knowledge that the Arashikage was in possession of supernaturally-enchanted blades that would prove effective against Warsman, the Impero voiced his query, "What can your blades do against Warsman, Agent White?", he asked, prior to giving a polite nod of acknowledgement towards Agent Forsaken.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Charlemagne

@Evander_Slade: @Warsman:

The true measure of a leader could be weighed in the first initial moments of any battle. Intangibles that intuitively rose to the surface when faced with adversity normally did so in those early stages, and Evander displayed such intangibles with a simple act. He was the first one out of the plane and no doubt would be the last one to board. Only doing so after the last man had been accounted for. Tilting his head towards the impressively profiled martial arts grandmaster as he questioned the capabilities of the esoterically forged blades the Arashikage removed one before handing it to him."Whatever it is they do we're all gonna find out real soon."Watching as the Tactical Titan launched himself off the state of the art carrier, the Arashikage bobbed his head rhythmically while humming, "MmmmMmmmmMMmmmmmMMM wu tang clan aint nuttin to fck wit." Following closely behind their fearless leader vaulting out in a spearheaded free fall blazing towards the de-colorized crater which had replaced Boston. Outfitted in a militarized flying squirrel suit he began to level out his trajectory zeroing in on the calculating cosmic level badass known as Warsman. Extending his arms out wide instantly creating enough drag to slow motion his speed, pausing and briefly hanging in the air just feet away from the adversarial villain. Throwing several cleverly constructed shurikens that, upon impact, aimed to encase Warsman in a synthetic flash foam. Hitting the ground with a somersault rolling in to a crouched position he looked to see if his diversionary tactic had ended with a desired result.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Charlemagne

@Impero: (you ninja'd me lol. hold on I'll edit)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ishin

@The Last Arashikage: (Haha alright man)

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade

(Hate to rush this, but I have bigger plans ahead.)

With his trophy in hand, Warsman had no further use of the area that previously encompassed the entire metropolitan landscape of Boston, Massachusetts. Such history rested in his grasp. He could crush it if he so desired, ending more than half a million lives in an instant. Yet he required more leverage. He hardly noticed as the masked assassin's latticework foam grew across the surface of his personal force field. He swept it away with a telepathic push, glaring down at the man his mind registered as "Agent White."

"What is it you attempt to accomplish here, little ant? Have I disturbed your nest? Here, allow me to move it where we shall not be bothered,"

Clasping his hands together and ripping them apart vehemently, Warsman revealed a powerful orb of pure cosmic energy. The earth trembled as metal pipes in the ground began to levitate. Cars trapped on the highways leading in and out of Boston were encased in a malevolent anti-gravitational field. Warsman was making a magnetic repulsion between the state of Massachusetts and the Earth's crust, literally sending it skyward and holding it there in perfect harmony with the planet's natural rotation. Outside of monstrous tremors, the populations of the state were largely unaware of what had happened - until the news feeds stated to trickle in. Those closest to the borders tried to escape only to find a force shield locking them - as well as most of the H.A.R.D. roster - inside.

"Now," the cosmic terror gestured, nonchalantly crossing his arms. "Bring me Evander Slade."

The Siege of a City had turned into the Siege of a Nation.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Creed_

@Warsman said:

@Evander_Slade

(Hate to rush this, but I have bigger plans ahead.)

With his trophy in hand, Warsman had no further use of the area that previously encompassed the entire metropolitan landscape of Boston, Massachusetts. Such history rested in his grasp. He could crush it if he so desired, ending more than half a million lives in an instant. Yet he required more leverage. He hardly noticed as the masked assassin's latticework foam grew across the surface of his personal force field. He swept it away with a telepathic push, glaring down at the man his mind registered as "Agent White."

"What is it you attempt to accomplish here, little ant? Have I disturbed your nest? Here, allow me to move it where we shall not be bothered,"

Clasping his hands together and ripping them apart vehemently, Warsman revealed a powerful orb of pure cosmic energy. The earth trembled as metal pipes in the ground began to levitate. Cars trapped on the highways leading in and out of Boston were encased in a malevolent anti-gravitational field. Warsman was making a magnetic repulsion between the state of Massachusetts and the Earth's crust, literally sending it skyward and holding it there in perfect harmony with the planet's natural rotation. Outside of monstrous tremors, the populations of the state were largely unaware of what had happened - until the news feeds stated to trickle in. Those closest to the borders tried to escape only to find a force shield locking them - as well as most of the H.A.R.D. roster - inside.

"Now," the cosmic terror gestured, nonchalantly crossing his arms. "Bring me Evander Slade."

The Siege of a City had turned into the Siege of a Nation.

*Ring da da diiiing* Oh god this is sooo embarrassing...The words commented as they floated beside Creed, whom was riding on a moped. "Ok look it moves like a champ and it isn't my fault galacctus up there cut the jet in HALF WITH A FORCE FIELD!" He yelled back while finally arriving at Warsman's location, noticing his team was taking action. "OH! I wasn't aware you ALL can't die! Get the hell away from the explody man!" Creed shouted while drawing his katana's lunging at Warsman like an oaf, aiming to slice him across the back.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By New_Grimm

@Warsman: Nearing the ground Evander swings upward to close the wings and land on his feet hitting a stride. The young Arashikage right behind him was deceivingly precise in his attacks but the power of the omnipotent terrorist was too much, withstanding the blow of the foam shuriken and sweeping the contents off with a look. Before Evander could retaliate the ground began to quake, looking down towards the horizon he couldn't see a break in the borders, the only sign of the altitude climb obvious fromt he clouds crawlign to eye level, seeming like the entire county or even state might be rising.

@AmazingAngel: "We'll talk about it after this is over, let's see what you can do. Get on a roof and keep your eyes open for a signal, you'll know it when you see it"

Standing on a manhole cover betweena crowd of backed up on lookers the Director forms a field around his feet and the cover, floating up towards Warsman, looking him in the eye only a few feet away. "Why does a man try to steal a state. What are you after? Power?"

Meanwhile he looks back for a split second to notice Creed pulling up on his scooter, hopping with increased strength at Warsman's back with unsheathed katana's.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade:

Now faced with the object of his ire, the Director of H.A.R.D., Warsman returns the man's hard glare with one of his own. They are locked in such a contest of wills that the attack of the crazed Creed goes unnoticed until the iron tyrant lashes out with a ferocious hand, melting the blade of the katana between his fingers. He holds up the molten steel and lets it drip from his palm like hot blood.

"I want land rights for the reestablishment of my homeland - Elysia. I was denied before and after I took Quebec. Perhaps now the UN will listen if I make an imprint on the Moon with Massachusetts."

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_Grimm

@Warsman: "That's unacceptable and won't do anything to help your cause. Your obviously a smart man. You know it already. So it comes down to damage costs." Evander crosses his arms, his stone cold face staring at the cold mask of the seemingly insane villain, waiting for his demands. "We'll give you 500 acres in Alaska and a moose. Plenty of room for an empire"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade:

"Insufficient," Warsman replied, folding his hands. The state began to fold like a piece of paper.

"Give me Elysia or millions of people will die, here and now, with only the incompetence and stubbornness of their so-called 'leaders' to blame, a demographic that includes you Evander Slade."

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_Grimm

@Warsman: His one eye narrowed in silence.

"Give me an outgoing signal."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Creed_

@Warsman: @Evander_Slade: "I..I can't believe it's not butter.." Creed's eyes went wide as his word melted.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade:

The omnipotent overlord calms his destruction of Massachusetts and extends his hand outward, mystically conjuring the emergency assembly of the UN like a screen before Evander for him to communicate with.

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_Grimm

@Warsman: Sighing Evander looks up at the screen, "Assembled members of the United Nations, my name is Director Evander Slade. I lead a team of American heroes. A Terrorist named Warsman claims he will destroy the entire state of Massachusetts, and I believe he is capable of doing it. His demands are for a reinstatement of himself as the ruler of Elysia. "

The entire council chatters loudly in the larger chamber behind the screen, each row of ambassadors speaking in different dialects, growing silent after a bang of a gavel "Director Slade. This man was abdicated from his throne for the obvious traits he shows now. A callous nature and merciless attitude should not have so much power."

"With all due respect sir, he'll either destroy the world, or enslave a country. His way, or no way." Looking past the screen Evander already begins plottign and taking in everything about the methodical monster known as Warsman and filing it in his mind for the next meeting.

"...We will...meet his demands. He only needs to return, and the country is in the evil bastards steel grip.Directorthis is a failure on America's part, that the world won't soon forget." The screen blacks out and divides

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Creed_

@Evander_Slade: "Are you serious! Your going to let tin man here do that!?" Creed yelled, still standing right behind @Warsman:

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_Grimm

@_Creed_: "Live to fight another die, it is what it is. Besides, At this second"Looking around at the large barrier forging a dome around the elevated city " there's nothing else we can do."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Skjovald

@Evander_Slade:

"You have made a wise decision today, Director,"

The iron tyrant gently lets Massachusetts back into place, reforging its boundaries and administering the water back to where it once flowed. He releases Boston from the prison he made for it as well as returns Quebec to its proper place.

"If I am anything, I am a man of my word."

With the final victory of Warsman hanging over Evander's head, the omnipotent overlord vanishes and reappears on the doorstep of his disheveled castle, intent on restoring it to its former glory.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Creed_

@Evander_Slade: ANd now there was just Creed, and Slade, staring at eachother. For perhaps the first time in Slade knowing the merc, had a furled brow, and narrowed eyes. "Gotta say chief, that was preeeetty sucky..".