Showdown To Be Recorded

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ElusiveStorm

Ok This is it. The battle ive been waiting ever since that punk SoulStorm arrived on the vine and i expect all of you to back off during the fight because i want it to be fair when i win. Anyways you all could fight each other or fight the winner it doesntmatter as long as i win the battle. Now Pace your bets ppl and...

normal rpg rules apply especially no god modding or autohits .

Located in the caverns of the inquisition base underneath Mount Everest and the fight might go to other places.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ElusiveStorm

After weeks of searching, The ElusiveStorm had finally found the Inquisition base, he was going to accept the invitation for the first and probably last battle between himself and the fraud. Mount Everest, so many bases have been built here yet all of them deserted leaving the remains of their occupants lying around in the cold, dark scenery. As he approached the main door to the base, a small hatch beside it had opened with inquisition soldiers walking out with their weapons aimed at his head.

"We know why you are here and any false moves and you wont be able to fight the Lord Inquisitor"

ElusiveStorm just nodded and kept his hands held high and followed two inquisitors while five were at his backside making sure he wouldnt do anything drastic or stupid. After a few minutes of walking, he was told to step inside the main chamber room which looked alot like a long corridor/like throne room. The battle would take place here and he was ready.

Avatar image for the_arcryn_outriders
The Arcryn OutRiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Come on SoulStorm, Come out and meet your freakin doom you coward!!!!

SoulStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SoulStorm

At the very end of this chamber, a side passage opened right beside the throne, Davian Thule was the one that passed through this passage and already fit to fight with his warhammer held high and his Inquisitorial Armour fastened on. One look at his opponent and he noticed he had only light armour on, te armour he had always worn to battle, might have given the ElusiveStorm luck.

"Well, lets get on with it"

SoulStorm charged at his opponent, with absolute intensity, his warhammer glowing bright white as he sung at the young Arcryn's head. This day would finally belong to SoulStorm and the leadership of the Arcryn outRiders would finally be broken leaving the world in balance as told in the commandment.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By zee crusher

I got my money on storm make me proud..........

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ElusiveStorm

lol which Storm?

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ElusiveStorm unsheathed his sword and deflected the attack, that warhammer was way too powerful in direct combat and a new tactic would have to be preformed, and fast. Elusivestorm took a long breath and began studying his opponent while they stood idle opposing each other.

"I underestimated you but you are stil weaker than me, your men are weaker than Mine!"

ElusiveStorm turned around and faced the door he had entered, the Inquisitor guards posted there layed on the ground, dead with three dozen OutRiders taking its place. He knew there were more and probably they were all fighting the enemy. His guess was right as the blasts of gun shots and men screaming were heard throughout the fortress, ElusiveStorm had broke his promise to win not only his private battle with SoulStorm but with the war that would start between the two forces.

He turned back around to face his enemy, he nodded and got back into his stance with his blade held by both hands and held high ready to strike.

"Your move again, my lord."

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mantid

Shakes head

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ElusiveStorm

"Hey if your not gonna move then lets forget this"

ElusiveStorm reached inside a pocket and pulled out a grenade, he smiled and stroked the metal ball of death like it was something precious to him. The grenade started to glow with purple energy and the Arcryn OutRiders retreated from the throne room and from the base. From outside in the infinite winter cold, hundreds of Arcryn OutRiders watched as the complex exploded with tremendous force. From the smoke, appeared the master of the Storm, the Arcryn Primarch and ordered for the OutRiders to retire. It was amazing that ElusiveStorm had survived that explosion, but then again if he didnt survive, he wouldnt be bringing his name to justice, being "Elusive".