Should there be an CVnU information thread?

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should there be an CVnU information thread? (11 votes)

yes 100%
no 0%

Been seeing some new comers and i think there should be a new "history so far" pinned post on whats happened in the CVnU like from. do you agree yes or no?

• 
ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we do have a CVnU History Thread, and even a mythology thread, but they're severely outdated.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted yes, because there should. But... I think there may be one already... Also what La Espada said.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the CVnU Canon thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-canon-737196/

And here's the one for history and mythology: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-history-mythology-725045/

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Becauseimanerd

I've seen the threads, but they just managed to confuse me. An updated information thread would be incredibly helpful.

PremiumRook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PremiumRook

I remember trying to update the canon thread last year (you can see me requesting information in the thread itself on my @_eclipse_ account, lol), but it was incredibly difficult because I had only been around in the CVnU for a month or so at the time and wasn't aware of everything that was going on.

I'd be happy to try and update it again, assuming the password hasn't changed, I'd just need a LOT more input from people.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@premiumrook: well we need the events from Knightfall attacking the White House, the events of the formation of the other groups/locations and whats going on now, if u ask @peak for his info on his time travel group and his Stark account on the events of the white house then ask @quintus_knightfall about the events of his group and actions as well as @antonia of her enterprise, add location threads that are up in the forums ect... lot of work but freaken worth it! hell id do it but my spelling errors and punctuation needs work still. >_> but if u need help just ask. :D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah, keeping it updated is a good idea. Would probably help cultivate a more cohesive universe as well. Instead of a bunch of individual/isolated stories and canon.

I will write up a summary of my attack on Stark tomorrow and add it to the thread. Might unpin some things up top (just add the important links into one thread) and pin it. If we're going to keep it up to date.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers