Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@rafael_romeiro said:

Nobody I like is winning LOL.

Hey could you do me a favour and not root for Tyron Woodley tonight? Just for tonight.

No Caption Provided

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Look, if my boy loses tonight I'm blaming you, and then I'm gonna do that thing we talked about me not doing.

Synergy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the kids from that camp are like Weidman-lite. Timing, power, move-move-sitdown and throw.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy sh!t, what a right!

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

@rafael_romeiro: Look, if my boy loses tonight I'm blaming you, and then I'm gonna do that thing we talked about me not doing.

No Caption Provided

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By Arquitenens

@synergy_x said:

All the kids from that camp are like Weidman-lite. Timing, power, move-move-sitdown and throw.

And I wanna see them all get destroyed, let's not forget that.

Like....Eddie Gordon destroyed.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't hear it the same because he said he wanted to switch his theme for this but Dana woudn't let him. It feels....corrupted.

Synergy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: Those gifs load super slow lol. Could you maybe.. remove one of them?

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO Nick Diaz.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Synergy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Hehe but thank you anyway. It loads much faster now <3

Synergy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I.. didn't really expect it to be so.. boring.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I basically missed the whole thing but LL makes me scared to watch it after the fact.

Synergy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By Synergy_X

The GSPider lol.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By _Drake

Me right now:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Placing a piece of paper firmly down on the table Cassius drew the attention of the smiths around him.

"My name is Cassius Knightfall, the shogun sent me. These are what i need and i hear that your skills are unmatched in molding this mysterious metal. These items are of extreme importance as they will be needed to apprehend the vibranium thieves who also attempted to murder your shogun. On this table are three plans a set of knives which should be simple work to be left for last, a set of plates to enhance my current armour which should be the main bulk of the work and finally a selection of firearm parts. The latter requiring lots of fiddly precision. I will stay and assist with any questions about the plans and try to provide any other help i can. But these objects must be crafted with haste as well as your renowned precision for we do not have much time."

Several of the smiths walked over to the table and began to thumb at Cassius's crudely drawn designs.

"Mr Cassius, these designs will take us days to produce with all my men on it."

Cassius chose his next words carefully and delivered them in a calm but humoured tone to ensure that they didn't bring offence "Well we best get started then"

Three days Later

Precision Black Vibranium Blade and Composite handle Combat Knife
Precision Black Vibranium Blade and Composite handle Combat Knife
Sig P226 Coated with Black Vibranium paint. Hammer, trigger, Recoil Guard and barrel forged of pure Black Adamantium. Capable of Self silencing.
Sig P226 Coated with Black Vibranium paint. Hammer, trigger, Recoil Guard and barrel forged of pure Black Adamantium. Capable of Self silencing.
No Caption Provided

Black Vibranium anti projectile armour "including sprayed mask". Enhanced protective capabilities, decreased weight and removed remote detonation function. Absorption of impacts and kinetic movement strengthens the plates far beyond conventional armour whilst also providing a natural movement muting device allowing for near silent movement in combat.

"Will expand later"

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Wow. Pretty on point.

Avatar image for matthew_cassidy
Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: LOL that's awesome. The old dude was like "Aww shiet..."

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy: [ Right? He wasn't ready for Fry lol. Fry just says it and he's very articulate and entertaining in doing so. ]

Avatar image for violet_davenport
Violet_Davenport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Bowlllllll

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coming here one day

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hmm.

_Renegade_X_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By _Renegade_X_

A country full of pests ruled by little freak pretending to be queen.

Their existence must be reaped from our planet.
Their existence must be reaped from our planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't get that song out of my head.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Strigidae_23

Nanoweave Underarmor

No Caption Provided

"What's this for?" The Shogun asked, in her faint Russian accent. "I'm already covered in vibranium."

"Ah, you see the vibranium armor that you were is most efficient against physical threats but this is for threats of an altogether different nature." Arrachtach replied, pushing up his round glasses with a clawed finger.

Ivana looked in the floor to ceiling mirror that ran across one wall in her spartan private chambers. The vibranium fabric covered her muscular body from head to toe. "So telepathy? I'm pretty resistant after all the telepaths I've fought."

The blue furred mutant stuck his paws in the oversized pockets of his stained white lab coat. "Telepathy, yes, however the nanoweave offers so much more!" Words tumbled from his lips as the mutant scientist barely controlled his excitement.

"You see I begin to experiment with vibranium nanotubes soon after our arrival here. At first my efforts proved.. fruitless. Vibranium nanotubes exhibited no more protection than conventional vibranium wave or plating."

He paced around the room on padded paws, the sharp claws upon his toes clinking against the polished stone floor with every step.

"This was most disconcerting and rather demoralizing. However soon I turned my attention to alternate types of protection. Such as protection against the arcane and esoteric energies that bewitch and bewilder the metahuman community."

"Magic?"

"Magic yes, but so much more! You see there is a type of nanotube known as a nanobud. It is, essentially, the combination of a nanotube and a fullerene."

"Quite marvelous little things! Quite marvelous indeed. Most intriguing properties as well; they are virtually unique in the field of nanoelectronics and field generation."

"Uh huh."

"I begin to wonder what would happen should I crafted a nanotube dotted with fullerenes."

Ivana felt her eyes glaze over and she didn't even have eyes.

"Pondering the benefits of such a creation I soon assembled a patch of fabric woven from nanobuds."

"Mm hm."

"Imagine my surprise when I found that the field emission seemed to apply the energy absorbing properties of vibranium to pure energies and effects of a more esoteric nature."

"Mmm."

"Are you paying attention to anything I am saying?"

"Of course I am. Nanobob and field esotericism and fuller vibranium."

"............."

"What? Its like little robots or something right?"

"Tis far more! It is a sublayer of nano-vibranium that will protect you from magical spells, telepathy, bloodbending and the like! Much in the same way your vibranium plate protect you from strikes on the macro level, the nanoweave does on the quantum level."

"...nano, that's those little robots."

"Hrumph!"Snorting Arrachtach stalked from the room, nose high and arms crossed.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 Zauberin  Moderator

Some part of me feels guilty for wanting to beat him up, but then another feels like I'd love it even more just because of how useful he is to Ivana, and how close they are.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Annoyed"

"How are you feeling, Rafael?", a concerned, male voice inquired, that of former Panthera mutant turned Venezuelan scientist, Josue Mansur. "Annoyed", the Black Jaguar responded, the characteristic cool and smooth flair of his voice and Portuguese inflection tainted by the subtle growl of irritation. "Understandable", Josue commented, folding both arms behind his back as Rafael emerged from a warm pool of esoteric liquid. "The number of psychic shards in your mind has only increased following your battles in Tokyo and your first one here. Both involved powerful telepaths that sought to destroy your mind", Josue continued, "I'm sorry, Rafa", Josue lamented. Quietly exhaling, as if to relieve his mind of the agonizing migraine he now suffered from the accumulating number of psychic shards, Rafael dismissed Josue's attempts to take responsibility for something that was never truly his to be responsible for.

"It's fine", the Mutant Adonis remarked, hoping to ease his friend's worries. "But it isn't", Josue disagreed, "You've already lost your aerokinesis. With this assault, what else will you lose? Your speed? Your strength? Durability? Your senses? Which one?", he repeated, "Or perhaps even your beauty?", he smiled, hoping to lighten the Panther King's disposition with a jab of harmless humor. Rafael however, was not amused. While he would have liked to entertain his friend's jest, the pain radiating from his mind would not permit him to do so, and so he responded only with a silent glare, not a threatening one, but simply one that communicated his lack of desire for banter. "Rafael...", a sensuous, female voice cut through the atmosphere along with the clacking heels of an arriving Madalena, his assistant, "Just drink from the vial Ishin gave you", she implored, calm but concerned. "No", Rafael refused, tame but assertive in his decision not to. "I acquired that vial for two purposes. To heal my mind by removing the psychic shards and by extension my mental blocks so that I can harness the power of air again, and to restore Ivana's eyesight".

The room fell silent. The Black Jaguar was not done. "The liquid in the vial is not enough for two people. Not now that I have more psychic shards to worry about". Hoping to make good of the situation, Josue offered a suggestion, "Perhaps you can...", before growing hesitant, "Talk to Santiago Porthos? He may have a solu-". Closing his eyes with a mild shake of his head, Rafael interrupted, "No", he paused, "The only thing I want from Santi is to teach him a brief history of pain with the back of my hand". Sighing, Rafael resumed, "Josue, you and I will continue to research the properties of the vial's liquid in hopes of recreating the hot springs that the Keijijo used to heal their bodies, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Until then, Madalena", Rafael paused, shifting his chocolate gaze in his assistant's direction, "Attend to some of my duties as finance minister. At least to lighten the workload so that I may have more time to work on this".

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: [ That was badass! I could feel the bad blood between him and Santiago. ]

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I want to bring Jaden here somehow :\

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The only thing I want from Santi is to teach him a brief history of pain with the back of my hand"

Hehee, nice. Now I feel like I have to read all your posts just in case you insert these kinds of things into all of them because this is at least the second time!

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: They really wanna go at it. But they also kinda don't. Just a lot of feelings of hurt, confusion, loss of respect etc. LOL.

@arquitenens: LOL I'll occasionally insert things like that from time to time.

Avatar image for violet_davenport
Violet_Davenport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love interplay like they between people's characters

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: I love it! Mostly I love it because I can recognize. I'm a fan of that myself.

They really wanna go at it. But they also kinda don't. Just a lot of feelings of hurt, confusion, loss of respect etc. LOL.

I bet I know someone who could work out that conundrum for the both of them.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(is there room here for a few refugees?)

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: [ The Shogunate is pretty strict about its 'mutants only' policy. However if you wanted to try to bring them by anyway we could roleplay the situation IC. ]

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23

(I may have an alliance of individuals trying to bring down the forces that instituted the Registration Act)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: [ Charlemagne? Well that's a good target. ]

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(If Solar and Luna Hawk get attacked again, they'll be taking on a vast portion of the US government ;). *aims small*)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers