Setting The Record Straight

Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Shadowstep

Okay, so I've been hearing a lot of talk about many Viners being interested in my true identity. Many believe me to be the same person as King Hyperion. I am going to tell you all now that I am not King Hyperion. While he was the creator of this account, he abandoned it after a fellow Viner helped him realize that he had Cobalt Syndrome, and that he had only made this account because of it.

The reason that the Shadowstep account is no longer under the control of the man known as King Hyperion is because after he decided to give up on actual RPing altogether and go back to his one true passion, which is Wiki Editing, he asked me (I know him personally, he's my Brother) if I wanted one of the accounts he either was no longer using or had no use for whatsoever.

So I made my decision, took control of Shadowstep, changed the password and became the sole owner of this account. So even though a few earlier posts of "mine" directly refer me to being the man known as King Hyperion I assure you all that I am not him and that you can disregard them as having been during a time when Hyperion was still the owner of the account.

As for my true identity...if I decide I want to reveal that to you all then I will but until then I have "No Comment" concerning that particular subject. Nevertheless I hope this clears up any confusion and will finally distinguish me as being a completely separate person. I also needed to put this down because I can't allow the possibility of people thinking I am violating Rule #4 on The Vine's "Your Use of the Site" section in Terms & Conditions come into being.

Also, though I do not believe I am doing or have done anything wrong by taking control of the Shadowstep account since it was given to me by my Brother (who better reply to this blog post if he ever gets back online today so he can also provide further confirmation or else I'll hide all of his Green Lantern Comics in my secret stash and drive him over the edge while he tries to find them!), if it is wrong that I have done so then I will gladly face the consequences.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By talon_x23

Oh....I got it!!....dang this is confuesing sorry,

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By G'bandit

To be honest, I thought you were Warrior Guayver X (Or whatever its spelled)

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Akwa

You really aren't Hyperion? Damn. There goes my consipiracy theory.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

lol

Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadowstep
@Akwa said:
" You really aren't Hyperion? Damn. There goes my consipiracy theory. "

Nope...sorry to have ruined any conspiracies you believed were going on around here.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Akwa
@Shadowstep said:
"@Akwa said:
Nope...sorry to have ruined any conspiracies you believed were going on around here."

My theory was that Hyperion was going to become everyone on the Vine. Much like Sha has now.
Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shadowstep
@Akwa said:
" @Shadowstep said:
"@Akwa said:
Nope...sorry to have ruined any conspiracies you believed were going on around here."
My theory was that Hyperion was going to become everyone on the Vine. Much like Sha has now. "

My Brother doesn't have the willpower required to do something like that. He would be instantly overwhelmed by trying to keep up with that many accounts all at once.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Belladonna

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild

So your hyperion alright HA i told u people

(yes i know ur not KH but if ur his brother, ur screwed by default therefore labeled KH. MUAHAHAHAHA)

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Darkchild said:
"So your hyperion alright HA i told u people(yes i know ur not KH but if ur his brother, ur screwed by default therefore labeled KH. MUAHAHAHAHA)"

Your a bad man. :P
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belladonna
@Darkchild said:
"So your hyperion alright HA i told u people(yes i know ur not KH but if ur his brother, ur screwed by default therefore labeled KH. MUAHAHAHAHA)"

You were rightt ^____^
xD
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

All right, all right I'm replying! God in Heaven. Ahem...I, King Hyperion, gave the Shadowstep account to my Brother after I decided to abandon RPing altogether and go back to my one true love...Wiki Editing! Oh yeah and Charmix? Shadowstep totally wants to hook up with y--OWWWW! Son of a #$%@*! Okay, Okay I'll stop! Just don't hit me anymore! This is why I don't do anything for him most of the time. So there you people have it. Shadowstep is not me and I am not Shadowstep. No, Shadowstep is standing right behind me desperately trying to snap my neck for making that comment about him wanting to hook up..with...Charmix which...is...totally...the...truth! I...am...hitting...the...reply...button...NOW!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Hyperion said:
"All right, all right I'm replying! God in Heaven. Ahem...I, King Hyperion, gave the Shadowstep account to my Brother after I decided to abandon RPing altogether and go back to my one true love...Wiki Editing! Oh yeah and Charmix? Shadowstep totally wants to hook up with y--OWWWW! Son of a #$%@*! Okay, Okay I'll stop! Just don't hit me anymore! This is why I don't do anything for him most of the time. So there you people have it. Shadowstep is not me and I am not Shadowstep. No, Shadowstep is standing right behind me desperately trying to snap my neck for making that comment about him wanting to hook up..with...Charmix which...is...totally...the...truth! I...am...hitting...the...reply...button...NOW!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh...he's really embarrassed and is freaking out on me but I am drowning him out with some ACDC...see DC and CPG apparently tried to set them up last night. Poor bastard...Shadowstep's always been kinda shy when it comes to Girls...I wish I could show you all what it's like when some of my female friends fake hitting on him. Oh the hilarity.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Hyperion said:
"Oh...he's really embarrassed and is freaking out on me but I am drowning him out with some ACDC...see DC and CPG apparently tried to set them up last night. Poor bastard...Shadowstep's always been kinda shy when it comes to Girls."

If he's your brother wouldn't that make you a poor bastard too? :P
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Legacy_
@King Hyperion said:
" All right, all right I'm replying! God in Heaven. Ahem...I, King Hyperion, gave the Shadowstep account to my Brother after I decided to abandon RPing altogether and go back to my one true love...Wiki Editing! Oh yeah and Charmix? Shadowstep totally wants to hook up with y--OWWWW! Son of a #$%@*! Okay, Okay I'll stop! Just don't hit me anymore! This is why I don't do anything for him most of the time. So there you people have it. Shadowstep is not me and I am not Shadowstep. No, Shadowstep is standing right behind me desperately trying to snap my neck for making that comment about him wanting to hook up..with...Charmix which...is...totally...the...truth! I...am...hitting...the...reply...button...NOW! "
LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"Oh...he's really embarrassed and is freaking out on me but I am drowning him out with some ACDC...see DC and CPG apparently tried to set them up last night. Poor bastard...Shadowstep's always been kinda shy when it comes to Girls."
If he's your brother wouldn't that make you a poor bastard too? :P "

No...we're actually quite rich. He's the poor one because he spends his money faster than Wally West can outrun The Black Flash. I'm The Black Sheep...which means I save my money as opposed to spending it on everything I see...which is why my Family thinks I'm weird.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
No...we're actually quite rich. He's the poor one because he spends his money faster than Wally West can outrun The Black Flash. I'm The Black Sheep...which means I save my money as opposed to spending it on everything I see...which is why my Family thinks I'm weird."

How old are you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
No...we're actually quite rich. He's the poor one because he spends his money faster than Wally West can outrun The Black Flash. I'm The Black Sheep...which means I save my money as opposed to spending it on everything I see...which is why my Family thinks I'm weird."
How old are you? "

Twenty-One. I really don't care if people know my age anymore. It's just a number...I mean who really gives a #$%@?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
How old are you? "
Twenty-One. I really don't care if people know my age anymore. It's just a number...I mean who really gives a #$%@?"

Naw i'm just asking, you seem to act really older. ]=
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Legacy_
@King Hyperion said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
How old are you? "
Twenty-One. I really don't care if people know my age anymore. It's just a number...I mean who really gives a #$%@? "
GASP!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
How old are you? "
Twenty-One. I really don't care if people know my age anymore. It's just a number...I mean who really gives a #$%@?"
Naw i'm just asking, you seem to act really older. ]= "

Yeah...I know...I went to very strict schools with very strict teachers. Not to mention I look older than I'm supposed to. It's something in my Genetics that I got from my Mom and Grandfather. See...when I got to be around 15, everyone thought I was like 25 and now that I am 21 everyone thinks I'm 40! I'm like WTF! Are you people blind? I probably won't look actually 21 until I'm like 42.

Closure! WTF are you gasping about?! You'll die if you gasp too much!
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @King Hyperion said:
How old are you? "
Naw i'm just asking, you seem to act really older. ]= "
Yeah. Not to mention I look older than I'm supposed to. It's something in my Genetics that I got from my Mom and Grandfather. See...when I got to be around 15, everyone thought I was like 25 and now that I am 21 everyone thinks I'm 40! I'm like WTF! Are you people blind? I probably won't look actually 21 until I'm like 42."

Well it seems you look AND act older :P But seriously i thought you were older but when you started talking bad about your brother like that i wondered how old you were. There's nothing wrong with it but i very seldom hear 30 and 40 years old talk like that and i seriously thought you were older. lol
Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shadowstep
@King Hyperion said:
" All right, all right I'm replying! God in Heaven. Ahem...I, King Hyperion, gave the Shadowstep account to my Brother after I decided to abandon RPing altogether and go back to my one true love...Wiki Editing! Oh yeah and Charmix? Shadowstep totally wants to hook up with y--OWWWW! Son of a #$%@*! Okay, Okay I'll stop! Just don't hit me anymore! This is why I don't do anything for him most of the time. So there you people have it. Shadowstep is not me and I am not Shadowstep. No, Shadowstep is standing right behind me desperately trying to snap my neck for making that comment about him wanting to hook up..with...Charmix which...is...totally...the...truth! I...am...hitting...the...reply...button...NOW! "

I am going to kill him for saying that. Someday...I mean when he isn't able to pick me up and toss me across the room like a ragdoll.
Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Goki
@King Hyperion said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Shadowstep said:
" @King Hyperion said:
I am going to kill him for saying that. Someday...I mean when he isn't able to pick me up and toss me across the room like a ragdoll. "

I like him love being the older stronger brother
Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shadowstep
@Goki said:
"
@Shadowstep
said:
" @King Hyperion said:
I am going to kill him for saying that. Someday...I mean when he isn't able to pick me up and toss me across the room like a ragdoll. "
I like him love being the older stronger brother "

Oh God, he's impossibly powerful...and tall and by tall I mean TALL. Though he's worn down a little over the years what with the leg surgeries, the unexplained seizures and all but that doesn't mean he can't snap me in half. It's not fair! He's The Black Sheep in the family and yet he gets to be the really strong one too?! What kind of #$%@ed up Universe is this?!
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO!! awesome

Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shadowstep

I mean literally the man is 7'5" in height and weighs 310 lbs, ALL of which is muscle and you know what the oddest thing is? You can't even tell he weighs that much! He looks like he weighs 160 lbs and has the muscular structure to match. It's like he's a #$%@ing shape-shifter. He can make his body mass smaller in size but yet can retain all of the strength! I think he was genetically-engineered as part of some experiment to make the perfect human being but my Mom and Dad deny it and call me a paranoid psychopath. Nevertheless, that doesn't explain how he was able to bring down a robber at a mini-mart by accurately pinpointing and hitting ALL of the bastard's nerve clusters while dodging everything the guy threw at him! He didn't have a gun though...he only had fists.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Akwa
@Shadowstep said:
"@Goki said:
"
@Shadowstep
said:
" @King Hyperion said:
I like him love being the older stronger brother "
Oh God, he's impossibly powerful...and tall and by tall I mean TALL. Though he's worn down a little over the years what with the leg surgeries, the unexplained seizures and all but that doesn't mean he can't snap me in half. It's not fair! He's The Black Sheep in the family and yet he gets to be the really strong one too?! What kind of #$%@ed up Universe is this?!"

Life isn't fair. But it can be hilarious.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Shadowstep said:
"I mean literally the man is 7'5" in height and weighs 310 lbs, ALL of which is muscle and you know what the oddest thing is? You can't even tell he weighs that much! He looks like he weighs 160 lbs and has the muscular structure to match. It's like he's a #$%@ing shape-shifter. He can make his body mass smaller in size but yet can retain all of the strength! I think he was genetically-engineered as part of some experiment to make the perfect human being but my Mom and Dad deny it and call me a paranoid psychopath. Nevertheless, that doesn't explain how he was able to bring down a robber at a mini-mart by accurately pinpointing and hitting ALL of the bastard's nerve clusters!"

Maybe because he's that good?