Sephirim vs Severer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

It was a dark Gloomy  evening in Rageki forest in japan, the grass and wound chips were fresh with moisture from recent rain showers, the large pine  stood high into  the sky  blocking off visual of the setting sun, birds flew over the large pine trees to theere nest so they may take rest for the next day, while the owl come forth  preapre for thier nocturnal hunt for food.The was sky becoming cloudless and more violetish a Sephririm awaited his opponent to arrive at  the forest. Sephirim was sitting under a very wide pine tree that dripped water from the thin leaf blades. each time the water dripped from the leaves Sephirim would enteratin himself by freezing them. Sephirim was also accompanied by his brother shuyin,Sephirim thought it would be a good idea for shuyin to watch his battle so he could gain more knowledge.

Sephirim:do you Smell the Beauty of nature My brother ? it is simply magnificent !how something so soothing could exist!?

Shuyin: ...........Its...just a forest

Sephirim: You will never understand the glory of nature will you!?

Sephiriim Got form undernearth the tree were he awaited severerand walked nottheast to a near by river  That he flees to when he needs to find his sanctuary

it took Sephririm about 75minutes to get the river,  the moon had arised from its slumber  luminous in the sky above reflecting its moonlite off of  the river that created a harmonic melody with other natural organism or objects.

Sephirim: its simplysuperb to here natures music runing through my ears

Sephirim Rested by the riverlisting to the music that nature played for him

Severer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Severer

Severer stood above in the pine tree that Sephirim and Shuyin waited under. Severer is was waiting  for the right moment to attack Sephirim The right moment is when he distances him self from his younger brother shuyin

Sephirim:do you Smell the Beauty of nature My brother ? it is simply magnificent !how something so soothing could exist!?

Shuyin: ...........Its...just a forest

Sephirim: You will never understand the glory of nature will you!?

Sephiriim Got form undernearth the tree were he awaited severer and walked nottheast to a near by river  That he flees to when he needs to find his sanctuary

Severer: This my chance

Severer  Unnoticed by shuyin Swiftly  dashed through trees trailing behind Sephirim as he walked to the river

it took Sephririm about 75minutes to get the river,  the moon had arised from its slumber  luminous in the sky above reflecting its moonlite off of  the river that created a harmonic melody with other natural organism or objects.

Sephirim: its simplysuperb to here natures music runing through my ears

Sephirim Rested by the river listening to the music that nature played for him

Severer:
heh this one to easy

Severer Crept up slowly behind Sephirim with his colossal heavy sword ,severer to very careful and quiet steps making sure he doesnt step on any wood chips to make noise' he also held his breath

When he got about 1ft was from Sephirim he raised his sword vertically aiming for the top of his head, As Severer did this he became tense and nervous,cold sweat began to perspire from his forehead. his sword shook a shiverous shake becuase of his nervousness
Severers hands also began to sweat uncontrolably

Severer: Kwaah!!

Severer Lifted  the sword for a intense vertical slash to the top of sephirim head .................................................prh prh prh prh
The sword slipped from Severer s sweaty hand

O              O  ""
         V

______

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sephirim

....i dont even wanna battle u now dude

Severer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Severer

why what did i do?

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sephirim
YOU SUCK WHY DID YOUR SWORD SLIP FROM YOUR HAND I WANT A SERIOUS BATTLE NOT NO BABY TODDLER BATTLE MAN SERIOUSLY COM ON
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sephirim
YOU SUCK WHY DID YOUR SWORD SLIP FROM YOUR HAND I WANT A SERIOUS BATTLE NOT NO BABY TODDLER BATTLE MAN SERIOUSLY COM ON
Shuyin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shuyin

wtf?

Severer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Severer

god aliright shut up didint kno guy

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sephirim

U see now u just made me waana argue wit u u peice of  S**T

Severer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Severer

Did u jsu Call me a turd dude? i didnt do nothing to you u did this last time...you know what i hope u die of  syphilis you
you inbred abomination

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sephirim

I wish i  kicked your mom down the steps before you were born you ...irrelevant disgrace to all organisms

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mantoid
Sephirim said:
"I wish i  kicked your mom down the steps before you were born you ...irrelevant disgrace to all organisms
"
Whoa, hold up! This is getting a little out of hand guys, just for Sev dropping his sword.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

walks in

i go for sephirim because im partial towards inuyasha and sessemaru ( spelled wrong)

Severer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Severer

The only reason why u were  born you argumentative sperm trash...was because your fathers condom broke hwy do you think he not her with you now you stupid repulsive amoeba

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

damn i like how u guys argue its dirty

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Desilation
PRIMAV3RA said:
"damn i like how u guys argue its dirty "

LOL i don't think you should encourage that kind of talk prima
mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mantoid

This turned from a battle to put down arguments, should I go get a mod to help?