Sephirim Vs Karung The Conjourer

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

It is a clear dark night in the meadows Of hiroshima, The owls hooted, the Crickets Cricked, wolves howled creating a soothing melody that would be white noise to the human ear, Sephirim Stood near a stream That was in the grassy plains, he stareed in the water as he waited for hisoppent karung to arrive, the water was so clear that his reflection could be seen,along with the moon behind him. The stars shined in th cloudless sky it was truly a beautiful sight. the floor was damp from early rain and the grass awas about 4 inches long.

Where are You karung fight me

larry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By larry

Sephirim says:

"It is a clear dark night in the meadows Of hiroshima, The owls hooted, the Crickets Cricked, wolves howled creating a soothing melody that would be white noise to the human ear, Sephirim Stood near a stream That was in the grassy plains, he stareed in the water as he waited for hisoppent karung to arrive, the water was so clear that his reflection could be seen,along with the moon behind him. The stars shined in th cloudless sky it was truly a beautiful sight. the floor was damp from early rain and the grass awas about 4 inches long. *Where are You karung fight me* "

larry apears with a darth vader helmet here i am * in a demonic voice* looks at sephirim.... never mind warps home before his master gets there

Avatar image for karung_the_conjourer
Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karung arrives with golden armor reinforced by other metals beneath it. Jewels glittered all around his armor and he wore a spiky, upright hairdo that makes his head look like a porcupine.

"Talk about royally dressed, because you're about to be defeated by a man who is royally dressed," he said.

Karung draws blackbiter then begins a frenzy of lightning quick and ballet graceful slashes. "Let's make this quick, I am missing my favorite show, American Gladiators," he remarked. As he did this, he left one hand to continue the frenzy while the other hand reaches for the pistol and begins firing at his opponent.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sephirim

With amazing Speed Sephirim Slices each bullet Creating loud irritating Metal noises,after Sephirim cut through the bullets with ease,he stared at his celestial Looking opponent

Let my Angel Slayer Cut through your Skin Like if it was butter

Sephirim Threw his Sword horizontally at his Opponent, You can hear the sowrd run through the wind as it flew through the air at dangerous great speeds, while the sword was flying through the air aiming for a straight decapitation , Sephirim Dashed at his at the speed of an arrow attempting a 360 round house kick aiming for Karung's left side of his ribcage

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karung was shocked at Sephrim's speed but manages to snap out of it quickly enough to sidestep out of the way and catch Angel Slayer on the handle. Karung had low expectations at first but this proved his opponent worthy. He then was hit unexpectedly by the 360 roundhouse kick delivered by Sephrim. The Conjourer was knocked off balance but he quickly regained his balance.

"May my blackbiter pierce your stomach but first, let the clashes between the two swords begin,"

He loaded highly explosive bullets that will explode upon impact and it's explosion would go 3 meters. He did a rather graceful backflip and while he was in midair attempted to shoot Sephrim. He then landed it and continued his frenzy only faster.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sephirim

Karung began to Shoot at Sephirim with explosive bullets, Sephirim swiftly cartwheeled to the left through most of the barrage of bullets until one of the bullets hit the ground and exploded near Sephirim, the Gravel from the ground hit sephirim's left arm leaving a hot burning sensation, sephirim went from a cartwheel dodge move to Back flips, As Sephirim back flips dodging karungs bullets,he channels his energy to create a ice barrier to protect him form karungs Destructive bullets, It took about ten seconds of bullet dodging for sephirim to get his shield ready. Sephirim Was able to successfully create a ice barrier,if you looked at it from above it would make a c resent shape around sephirim. from there Sephirim hid behind his crystal shield waiting for karung to end his barrage of bullets

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karung stopped his barrage, he began to melt the ice using a flamethrower. He continued to fire his flamethrower at Sephrim.

"May you die by your greatest weakness,"

He summons three fire demons using magic. Karung then stopped firing his flamethrower after what seemed like, literally two minutes. He then attempted to land a couple of slashes. Then he spots a rattlesnake and he heard it's rattle. Karung, with amazing speed, placed it on Sephrim's skin. The snake looked ready to bite,

"Or you can die by a bite from one of the most deadliest snakes in the world,"

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sephirim

The Sephirim that was behind the ice shield was a mear illusion once again, the snake dropped to the floor as the illusion Sephirim faded to a vapor like substance and faded into the night sky. the fire demons missed there magic attack and looked at the vapor fade into the sky in confusion.

Hmmm

The real Sephirim was recovering his sword from a distance behind Karung. Sephirim was wounded , his arm has a 3rd degree burn on it and the pain inflicts a pulsing burining sensation on him.

Sephirim Picks up his sword slowy with his right hand and puts it away into his sword holder wich his on the left side of his waist.

lets see if he could handle this

Sephirim began to channel darkness through the nerves of his body, he also channeled ice element through the vains of his body, both of the energy and element traveled up into the brain of sephirim.

ARG....DAMM.IT...SH!T HURTS!!...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrgh!!!

Grass and chunks of soil Tore fromthe ground up into the luminating vortex of purple and crystal blue that consumed Sephirim. The energy Created a large crater around Sephirim, the energy lit the sky temporarilly blinding anything that viewed the Celestial event. The energy had some sort of a gravitational pull to it, earth was pulled from the ground into it, the energy was expanding towards Karung. the closer the energy the more Powerful the gravitational pull.

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karung looked away from the blinding sight.

"this is your full power, I trust? May you die a slow and painful death,"

and then his infamous and legendary comment

"You don't know who I am or what I am or what I am capable of,"

He then spotted a tremendous amount of energy, sucking everything in it's path. so he ran up to Sephrim and attempted to grab him.

"If I am going to die in that hideous thing you created, I'm taking you with me,"

If the grab worked, he would try to hold Sephrim and go, with him into that void. However, if Sephrim managed to defend himself, Karung would continue his run away.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim was suprised that Karung ggrabbed him with out thinking of the Consequences that could be bestowed upon him, the energy that sephirim charged had a giant vortex above it sukcing everything in sight into it....as told.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I WILL NOT DIE WITH YOU!

karung interupted Sephirim as he Channled his energy throught his body out to the world, as Karung held on tightly to sephirim They both began to float up into the vortex witch was about 100 ft above them.

NO I REFUSE TO DIE LIKE THIS!!

Sephirim attempted to punch karung In the face with 3 right hoooks trying to flee from his clucth. These to men are trapped in a energy path that sephirim created leading into a giant vortex.

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I'm afraid you are going to have to die like this,"

Suddenly, Sephrim's fist slammed into Karung's jaw, thus making him loose a couple teeth. He cuntinued to hold on with an iron grip not even the three hooks could stop him.

"The tooth fairy will love you, I know, it's a kiddy fantasy,"

He pulled out blackbiter in hopes of slashing Sephrim on the left foot. He attempts to do what he hoped to do. He looks around, destruction, doom and demolition surrounded him. Chunks of the ground itself went into the vortex.

"if I cannot escape from this, I'm taking you with me!"

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Morphid

Wanders in with a Magezine on the latest scientific discoveries

How's everyone doin?

Suicide

Forum Posts