Sephirim vs. Kadaj, Ninja vs. Assassin

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Glorious

The Assassin, set out on his first mission. He was in a Rain forest Deep in a West African country. The rain was popping off Kadaj's hood as he rand through the forest searching for his target. He decided he could traverse more ground if he was elevated. He saw a nearby vine and jumped onto it. He shimmied his way up to the middle and began to shift his weight back and forth, as he started to swing on the vine he placed his momentum forward and let go of the vine. This sent him flying forward, he twisted his body and did somewhat of a half flip as he twirled diagonally and caught on to a tree branch. His momentum still willing his body forward, he did three flips on the branch before stopping, his body suspended above the branch. He then tucked in and planted his feet on the branch and released his hands. He looked through the rain for more footprints of his enemy. The rainfall had gotten so heavy it was hard to see anything. He saw a much larger tree in the distance and decided to make his way over to the tree to try and get a topside view of the terrain. He could not afford failure, not this time nor ever. 

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sephirim
Before The Battle

I had just awaken from My deep slumber in My room in the ice dragons lair, My eyes ached from the Phosphorescence of the Bright Sunlight That Beamed In through my window. I sat Up Lethargically and rubbed my face Restlessly As I Contemplated about what i was to do today. I Got up out of my Bed Reluctantly and Began to Fix the  Flower sheets On My Spartan Mattress. I hen Cuffed my hand over My mouth And exhaled Air into my hand to smell my breath, the Pungency Of my Breath, was revolting Making Me snarl in disgust. I left my Room walking Lazily In the Dull Corridor towards The Compact White bathroom That i hated so. While i walked to the Bathroom I  saw Andy Walking In Basketball shorts and a white tank top, i acknowledge Him happily with a handshake Hug.

I made My way into the small a bathroom, The Aroma Of Fresh Cut flowers And autumn Filled The air making Me Sniff At the Refined smell that filled the Bathroom. I went towards the the sink and Turned On the Faucet  and grabbed my tooth Brush , Plus Some Colgate I put the tooth Paste on My tooth Brush and began to Brush my teeth In Circular Motion. I then Took my clothes Of, and the Smell Of Onions And Active warriors Consumed  the  Area.  It was horrible There was no doubt that I needed a Shower, I Hopped into the Shower at haste And grabbed  The Bar Of Lever 2000 soap and began to wash away.

As I Pulled the Shower Curtain That Concealed my Privacy to the side, Steam Came from the shower tub , i came out of the tub refreshed with the cool Breeze from the corridor rushing underneath The door at my feet. I grabbed a white towel and dried myself off well, i then Went back down the corridor with a white towel wrapped around my waist,i Was Heading towards my room until i saw Jax With  black Robe On swearing vugarly, you could here the echoes of his voice throughout the whole ice lair. Their was Milk and  Little Morsels of Froot Loops all over the floor. I didnt even bother to ask, i just headed to my room giggling , at Jax's clumsiness.

I went Into My wardrobe and Took out out some battle gear, I knew from yesterday I had to fight Someone named kadaj. The Battle gear was all black and it consisted of, light Gauntlets Sandals, a headband, Socks,a leather vest, leather pants, a belt Sheathe etc. I put on my clothes Patiently, Looking out the Window Into the Radiant Sun, This Seemed to be a beautiful day to fight, but the weather could be different in africa, i really never been to africa, and i did not want to fight in africa, it was the contestants option in the setting. I wish i cloud have been fighting in greece or something though, it would've been more interesting.

After Getting myself ready, i went down stairs, In the living room i saw  Andy and lexi sitting on the love seat, Andy had his Right Arm arched around behind lexi passionately, she leaned on his shoulder smiling happily waving towards me. I waved back  warmed at the romantic moment that i just encountered. I went into the kitchen and the smell of bacon and waffles filled the air, paladin  looked at me and said whats up, i replied, i was mainly curious about him cooking food for me. e already had a plate ready for me. I went into the living room where lexi and andy were. Resonate appeared and said hello to everyone and sat in a lounge chair diagonally to where andy and lexi was sitting. The chair i sat in was beside lexi and andy And the tv was Directly in front of them. The morning show  was on, but i paid no mind to it. Everyone In the living talked and Laughed softly into the happy morning essence.

After A good meal and a Interesting conversation with the team I decided to go into the basement and prepare my weapons for my battle. I wnet into the kitchen to wash my plate off, i then went Started off down the steps into The basement. A I arrived by the the basement door and opened it, A creepy rusty Sound came from the metal door. I flicked on the lights That was on The was on the left side of the wall by the entry, A bright white light illuminated The Nigrisence Of the room Revealing A whole Arsenal Of weapons displayed On every wall In the Basement.i Went and grabbed a bow and arrow< my katana, and Ninja Projectiles. After Grabbing my Equipment I went Upstairs Rushingly and Said my farewells, It was time fr me to depart to my Destination.

The Departure

It has been 5 hours since i left The ice dragons lair at 5:00, i had already arrived in africa, The  azure aky Was Filled with White Cotton looking clouds That parted over my head slowly, The Self Luminous Sun  Shined Its Intesne hot beams on my face Making salty sewat Trickle down my face.the wind gust Blew sand from the barren land of africa in my face Causing litle grains of sand to irritate My eye. You could hear the sounds of the wild organism in Africa, it was frightening. As i walked through The through The heat of the Deaden land i began to see a large zone of trees, I thought it was an mirage but it  looked like the place i was suppose to be heading. I Fleeted towards the Forest excited at my arrival, i couldnt wait to have this epic battle that awiated me.

I never fought Kadaj before, but ive heard rumors about him, I heard he had Adriot combat and Survival skills. Also he is able to adapt  to   most harsh environments,thats unbelievable. He is also i great hero, he saved many lives In his time, he is not to be taken for granted. I will make sure I make my moves as fatal as possible, i will make him never want to fight again. I am an adept to All types of combat< ive been train In most types of climates, and trained With most weapon, especially Marksmanship. My opponent will give me hell But he will Surely Not win, i will become victorious in this battle.

I walked through the damp rain forest angrily hacking through Vines and leaves that blocked my paths. I was paranoid because i didnt know of any creatures In this forest, i did not know what they were capable of doing to me, so i stood on my guard. Mosquitoes  Flooded the rain forest fying into my face, and buzzing annoyingly. Some unique type of bird flew in my face Chirping madly and bolted even deeper into the forest Screaming loudly In sheer fear. My run terminated after Tripping On a vine nad landing on A fire ant Mound.  A sharp Unbearable pain Pierced Through the flesh On my face causing me to run around smacking my face madly.

I was finally able to get the ants of my face, i wanted to see what my face looked  like, i was enraged by my dilemma, i couldnt believe something like this happend to me it was worst then that time i up An fierce ice mountain to kill a demon that was already

Flashback

it was geledity of the mountain caused me to shiver , the path leading up the mountain was foggy because of the frigid temperatures, you could see the my breath as i exhaled into the air, the blizzard winds were so cold that it gave my nose a burning sensation every time i inhaled, my eyes watered,in the mountain, because of the wind pressure. The you couldnt see the path before you beacuse of the thick white blizzard that raged the mountain range.

Rayne , followed by destra stood in front of me in single file,enduring the harsh temperatures of this region, i dont know how they could do it. my fingers were so numb that i felt like i had hypothermia ,the tips of my ears hurt, it felt like they were going to freeze off. at this mountain we were in pursuit of a demon general named Noob. This demon attacked my village and killed both of my parents in my youth,resulting in me becoming a lonely child,growing up through the hardships of japan.

we traveled up the large mount Everest for hours before finally coming across a small Negritude cave it looked like if we wanted to enter it we would have to crawl into it. we all in contention,got into the the small cavern entrance. it was pitch black,as dark as the aybss,you couldnt wander through this cave without a source of light. then i could hear someone scuffling through something. Suddenly a bright white rod looking object blinded me, destra had brought  some type of  lantern like rod.

we walked though the cave, as we walked a flock of bats flew over our heads making us flinch in surprise, you could see raynes cynical face turn pale and dismay. destra nearly dropped the light he was startled so bad. we continued to walk through the narrow cave, icle spears hung from the cavern, you could here our footsteps echo in the cave. began to feel a bit skeptical about this place, it was too quite , you didnt here any roars from the demon Noob you didnt even here any activity going on in the cave besides our footstep and squeaking bats.

after of 45 minutes of walking through a narrow cavern, i began to feel drops of water fall on my face gently, it was suddenly warm, rayne as usual had the same apathetic expression on his face,nothing seemed to make rayne care, he was always like this ever since i was a child. Destra bean to fan air into his black leather jacket because of how intense the heat was getting. We could see a reddish hot light luminous on the cavern ceiling. i began to feel nausea because of the sudden weather change, i also began to feel tired and sluggish.

we finally  terminated the narrow cavern below us was a vast circular area surrounded by lava, it was so  hot,the average human would melt in a place like this,i began to sweat uncontrollably,even rayne was forced to show some emotion to his environment, he swore angerliy because of the high temperature, he stomped the ground off of aggravation too. Me and destra laughed at his reaction hard because he rarely show any emotions he turned around quickly towards us and gave an indescribable face that amped up me and destra's laugh. soon rayne couldnt help but to burst out laughing with us.

After a Moment of laughter we decided to jump down into the battlefield like perimeter, rayne was in front of me with along with destra as  we lost elevation heading towards the ground, we all landed in a luxurious  matter rayne in front of me and destra standing straight while we are in 3 point stance, it was quite funny. The in the middle of the arena looking area we see a dead corpse, i examined it closely, it was the dead old decaying corpse of Noob...............

Back to reality

Thinking about That situation again Cheered me up, it was hilarious, im glad know one was here to witness My clumsiness. I began to walk again, The humidity was starting to Get to me, I began to Breath Heavier Because of the exertion of the fleet earlier,I glanced at The tall tropical trees to see the Sun barely concealed by the leaves.Where am I? why am I Wandering In an African Rain forest? Why did kadaj Pick This Place? its pissing me off!

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Glorious
 Kadaj reached the top of the Tree. His scaling abilities were incredible. There was nothing that existed that he couldn't climb or find a way up to. Sadly his idea behind it was not very smart after all. Being above the forest also meant he would feel the storms effects even more so than before. He was getting drenched in water and what's worse is, he couldn't see anything. He was above all the trees in the forest so all he could see was leaves of lower trees. He was greatly upset as he made his way over to lower trees. He stopped at one tree that was pretty short and jumped down onto base level. He began to tear through the forest, chasing a new scent that he had found. 
His enemy was a revered ninja. A master of many forms. Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. All very dangerous and deceiving techniques. Taijutsu was another word hand to hand combat skills. Kadaj was well versed in a few styles but his target by far outclassed him. Kadaj Knew hand to hand combat would not be a possible option. He suddenly turned as he saw that the foot imprints in the ground do the same. He was running hard, he had been trained for long trips like this. He had been trained to ignore fatigue, hunger and pain among other things. He was beginning to dry off as he started running faster and faster. He was intent on finding this man before he had anytime to prepare. 

His thoughts then wandered off, back to his target's abilities. He thought about ninjutsu or ninja arts. These techniques ranged from little tricks to large scale attacks. This was the wild card of his target. It made tracking as well as catching this man a very difficult task indeed. He wrapped around the corner he was within attack range now. He saw the man idly standing there and converged on him. He threw 2 kinives at his legs, turned and began to approach him from the west. He made noise with his feet to alert the man to his prescence as he unsheathed his sword and lunge at the man's skull with a vicious swipe. It was a race between him and his knives. Who would hit first? Would they connect? Stay tuned to find out...