Senses Tied: The Fight Begins

Seijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seijin
The dawn Had Just  Struck The Horizon In the Village Of Izumo, As Seijin Ryuu Rose From His Wooden  Spartan Matress , The Aroma Of fresh Sedge was strong , as he glared  out the window to see the clouds Lachrymose Like a cherub In mourn. The Frigid Crusader Sprung Up from his bed, with the Mental mind frame  Of ambition , and Motivation  Resonating  from his eye's.. A  women walked into His Room with   Reluctant expression  On her face " today is The day isnt it ?" Seijins face became crestfallen as He opened his mouth to Utter The sadden words that The women did not want to hear" Yes, today is the day, if i dont do this , he will surely find out , the location of  our Fathers Sword, that has to much power for him to get a hold of" The women left the room in the Brink Of a tearful Howl, as she started her way into The Shadows of The  Corridor. Seijin put on his white Cloud garb, and made his way  out of his home.

As he made his way outside , His  Brother By adoption, stood opposite from his father, The were both sadden to see this Turn of events. There were a trail of  people Lined faced at Seijin as he walked down the dirt road of the village. His footsteps Imprinted iteslf in the mosit soil as  the sun beamed In his face with Refine Luminosity and heat, he garbed his sword from shuyin" I wont die, that should be the least of your worries " Seijin said Confidently ,as he cracked a smile, he didnt say anything to his father because , no words could make him feel any better about the sitaution. As the Tranquil Knight made his way out of The village  out  Onto The Trails of the lone dangerous world, he was applauded by the people  In the  Village, it was time for him to make His opposition against His dear brother  Shinji.

Sejin traveled through a Mountainous  Traill, nervous that his brother could strike at any moment, Shinji was a skilled  warrior , speeds Uncomparable to any animal or human. His intentions were Inaccurate, and couldnt be trusted , thats why, he couldnt get grasp Of There fathers Prized sword." damn man, i tried to talk with him , but he just doesnt listen , i really dont wanna do this, but if maintains peace , its worth it, brother or not"  seijin mad his way at the terminus of the Rocky Cavity that he ventured through, into a vast  Barren field, with fresh moist foot prints  visible" hmm i wonder" He glanced around The barren land, following the footsteps, there was nothing But Giant Boulders, Collapsed tree's and  Large Ditches  spread across the dessert like surface. he puased in the middle of The vast Wasteland" i think he might be here". He rested on a large Boulder, and began to snack on  Homemade rice cakes that one of his friends Made for him