#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

this is where you fight. there are some rules i haven't put on the ooc like no cosmic and no reality warping to make you win. and the offical rules for rpg http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=7&7. there are three sides you plan in ooc and fight as a team and the leader is the person who gets voted in ooc
Post Edited:2007-07-05 14:12:25

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

as spiderman i was swinging through the city and suddenly a GIANT BURST OF SPIDY SENSE CAME THAT I ALMOST HIT THE GROUND and i made a web line and made it. and i stop on the top of a building and said "it felt like it was in central park" so i head there and a huge ship or a building was there and my spider sense keep saying to stay away but my body moved me in and a flash of light came and i was gone.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sphere was in D.U.M.B.O. when his electrobe consumed such an enormous amount of electromagnetic energy that he almost had an overload."what?...", he said, grabbing his head in pain. "This seems bad... I haven't ever had this much power at once before.. well, not here at least." Sphere headed where the enormous energy signals were coming from, arriving in central park within an hour, only to feel an ominous presence over his head, that spoke to him through telepathy. He couldn't understand what it was saying... the next thing he knew everything was spinning, and then it all went black. "Oh hell..." he said, right before going unconscious.

#4 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

In the hustle and bustle of New York City, the ever walking mass of people never stopped to look over to the dark alleys, but in the dark alley lay Assimilation. His chest rose slowly and peacefully in the confines of sleep, but his rest was interupted by a rustling from down the alley. He wooke, bringing his hand to the cross on his neck. He wasn'tn the religious type, but it was made out of adamantium, and if need arose, he would wish to become the powerful metal. He peered into the dark, but only saw the scamper of a rat moving. He let out his breath quietly. 'just a rat' He thought quietly to himself, but then he heard the intake of breath above him. He felt the tingling sensation that always happened when his body changed forms, and he looked up to see some figure that he could not make out in the light. he person dropped and sent a kick, which was easily blocked, but the strange device in it's left hand was not so simple. It struck him dead in the chest, and he felt the cut of electricity through his body as he screamed. The fact that he was metalic did not help the shock either. The last thought he found himself thinking was, 'Damn, I dug my own grave this time' as the world fell to darkness.

#5 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

“First Squad, Move!”

The ten men that made up 1st squad, delta platoon, US army Rangers, ran forward a hundred yards and took cover around one of the gates leading into central park. Private Benjamin Delat, or Quick for short, grimaced under his helmet.

“Whats the matter Quick?” asked the burly trooper next to him.

“Let me put it this way Voicebox, shortly after meeting Staff Sergeant shouty over there, I realised that joining the army was a bad idea. When the judge said, five with the army or ten in the penitentiary, I should have taken the ten and walked away smiling.”

Voicebox laughed softly.

“Second squad will provide covering fire, first squad will take the breach! Move!”

Ben hefted his carbine and followed his unit though the gateway. Almost immediately automatic fire tore through them. Voicebox went down, his chest blown away. The big man tried to get up, but his arms couldn’t support him. The man was dead, he just didn’t have the sense to know it yet. A burst of light engulfed Ben and he disappeared form the battlefield.

#6 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

In the main chamber of the elustrious Hellfire Club, Lincoln Kincaid sat with his hands clasped in front of him. A servant girl came in and poured him a scotch and presided to rub his shoulders in an attempt to relax him.

"Leave me." he said

Something had been bothering Lincoln for some time, but suddenly his train of thought was interrupted as a blinding light flashed, Lincoln covered his eyes and turned his head. When he lowered his arm he was no longer in the main chamber of the Club, he had been transported..........but to where and by whom.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

in the ship or building spidy woke up with sphere and saw the villains in another ship and saw neutrals i another then a huge light said " I AM FROM BEYOND BEAT YOUR ENEMYS AND YOUR GREATEST DESIRE WILL COME TRUE. next thing i know me and sphere were in a fortress spidy was like we can't protect our selves here the place is to big then spidy saw robots saying they follow his every comman and spidy says to sphere "are you smart"?

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman sat in peaceful solitude, alone within the dark walls of the alley. His familiar hovered around his head. The dark spirit spoke to him.

"Donnie, you must listen. Now is the time to realize your full potential and take what is rightfully ours! We are one and we will be powerful!"

Donnie spoke.

"No! We are not friends, we are not we, I am I, and you are a demon! I will have control of my body and purge you from my form."

"You are foolish! Without my help we would have died long ago. You must let go of these human feelings of yours and embrace my power.", whispered the spirit.

"You cannot control me!", Donnieman screamed.

"Enough! You must travel to Central Park and there are destiny will be realized."

Donnieman looked toward Central Park and saw a flash of light. He turned around and was gone.
Post Edited:2007-07-05 16:15:37

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'd say I am.." replied Sphere, feeling a little woozy after not eating in three days. He drew his sword and remained wary of the robots.... he had a bit of a trust factor, and he didn't know if anything around him could be trusted.... possibly not even spidey... but one friend was better than none, so he waited to hear what spidey had to say.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy says "don't wary about the robots my spider sense would go off if they weren't telling the truth and i sense you are a allie but seeing how you have not eaten why not get a bit first and see if you can study this tech"

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"I would..." he said "but I'd rather find out what on earth is going on". "Tell me what happened to you", he said.

#12 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman landed on his feet inside the futuristic room of the space fortress. His sprirt appeared pleased.

"Now all our desires will be realized and no one will stand in our way." Spoke the demon.

"Whatever you say." Said Donnie.

Now to see if we can find some allies they thought simultaneously. I wonder where Assimilation is?

#13 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation awoke with a throbbing head and a sore chest. He looked down at his shirt, only to find a gaping hole where the logo used to be. "damn, and this was my favorite shirt." He looked around and saw three ships filled with alignments.

Suddenly, a light came down and spoke, saying " I AM FROM BEYOND BEAT YOUR ENEMYS AND YOUR GREATEST DESIRE WILL COME TRUE," before fading away. He then turned and surveyed his surroundings. Donnieman lay in the corner, but he wasn't exactly worried about him. Then, he saw robots walking out of an opening in the wall. He reached for his trademark necklace, but he did not change into his adamantium form, remembering his previous experience. Before he did anything, one of the robots spoke.

"We are programed to follow your every command." they said in unison. Assimilation had the strange feeling that this was rehersed, but he smiled anyway.

"Omniscient voices, slave robots. What have I gotten myself into this time?" So troublesome."

#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

"Assimilation, you must pull yourself together." Between me, you, and these robots no one will stand in our way. Between me, you, and these robots no one will stand in our way. Now all we need is a plan a I'm set. Be a good cohort and follow me.

#15 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben was not alone. Standing a few feet away from him was another man. He was richly dressed, unlike the shabby combat fatigues that Ben was wearing.

He was in a ship, Ben had been on enough to recognise the sights and sounds of a spacecraft. That meamt that his warren would be very limited as the vast, empty tracts of space were closed to the Warren.

The voice blared out its challenge and Ben smiled for the first time in a year.

"You'd better be able to deliver. Im not going to be happy if I cant have what I want."

#16 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sphere says:

""I would..." he said "but I'd rather find out what on earth is going on". "Tell me what happened to you", he said."

i was swinging in city and body made me go into the ship so that sums it

#17 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wow, you get attacked to?" Assimilation asked the other guy. 'Man troublesome robots. Maybe I could find out what their full programing is. Nah, to stupid. Maybe this guy knows where we are.' "Got any Idea where we are?" He asked Donnieman in an afterthought.
Post Edited:2007-07-05 16:42:31

#18 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"I felt an enormous shockwave and I had to check it out. That about sums up my story. I'm not to sure on what we should do but... I'll try to help you with these machines. They don't seem to be to complex... but looks are often decieving". Sphere walked up to one of the machines, when something unexpected happened.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

"JESUS what was that

#20 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

"My familiar tells me that we are in some ancient alien spaceship belonging to a powerful alien lifeform", Donnie tells Assimilation.

Donnieman thought for a moment and then suddenly felt a gathering of powerful energies.

(Woo, hundredth post!)
Post Edited:2007-07-05 16:52:34

#21 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation noticed Donnieman tense.

"Are you ok?"

#22 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm not sure", Donnieman says.

Suddenly Donnieman becomes engulfed in energy and is pulled into the floor of the ship. He reaches out for Assimilation's hand with a look of distress on his face.

#23 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"They were holograms...great. Now I'm in an abandoned Fortress and I have nothing to eat AND we've both lost possibly our only way out of here!"

"It doesn't get much better than this, does it, spider? Please, tell me your spider sense can help us.". For one of the first times in his life, Sphere felt truly angered, in fact, he was angry enough to try to kill someone.

" Wait. Didn't that strange man from beyond say to fight our enemies and we'd get what we desired? I know it said something along the lines of that. Well, as far as I'm concerned, we're not enemies, so... could that mean that there are adversaries here for us to defeat? I think that we should try and find them, how about you, spidey?" he asked.

#24 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation reached out to grabs Donnie's hand, but he kept on falling as if being pushed. And Assimilation felt his hand collide with the floor. He then comined with the floor, and uncombined his head on the other side, calling out into the room below, "Donnie, you okay?!"

#25 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry guys... I have to leave this RPG I'll have to do this some other time. I don't mean to desert you spiderman0409 see ya

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman said " i think our best bet is to find a fortress so we can rest so i think its best for us to get high ground cause i have binocaulers to find a fortress. i think thats our best bet cause your tired

#27 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out then to.

#28 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive gotta leave for a bit to. be back soon

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc okay

spidy saw sphere be transported away now he is on his own then he web swings to a big moutain.

#30 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

If everyones out then im gone to.

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

people please post in the secret wars ooc

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess i'm out unless people want to join

#33 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

If everyone else is out then I guess I am too.