Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alix_Snow

Brother of the Night's Watch, Scout Captain Alix Snow

Day 1

Our Lord Commander, on his deathbed, gave the final mission of his life.

Lord Commander Vaele was a Dornishman, kidnapped from his home country and sold to the Night's Watch round seven years old. He was not a member of the Night's Watch, he was a son of the Night's Watch and protected the wall with the passion of a King and the conviction of a General. He was maimed by beast. Though he claimed it was a dragon.

Brother of the Night's Watch Scout party member Seasel Barant

I've come to gain a lot of respect for the Lord Commander, he's a true warrior and legend. But the old man's gone fooking crazy. He thinks there are dragons and that one bit him. Wants us to go to ESSOS to find damned dragons. as if the wall weren't enough distance from home? We've got to cross the narrow fooking seas.

Day 15

Brother Of the night's Watch, Scout tail Rubin Sringer

I ask the Lord Commander, "Sir, how many of us will there be?" Figuring he would say, thirty perhaps even fifty. He gazed up with grey eyes and waved his hand, "All of you that are in this room."

He said it like it was an overabundant amount. There were only four of us in that room, and now we're only four of us, on a boat to Essos to look for a dragon. Snow for some reason is taking it all in stride, I suppose you have to in this age, in this profession.

Brother of the Night's Watch, Scout Navigator Lerris Locke

Seasel thinks Lord Commander Vaele is a lunatic, but these charts are detailed down to the smallest details. I doubt a madman could draw with such clarity of mind.

We're nearing the shore after surviving the crossing.

Day 80

Brother Alix Snow

Pentos is incredible. It's filled with singers, dancers, women. But there's a feeling, as though we're being watched. I order the men not to get too comfortable. We'll be leaving soon.

Brother Seasel Barant

Fck Snow, I hope he reads this. Little shit comes in from a high-born family and thinks he's the Lord Commander soon as he steps in the gates. I am ten years the boys senior, and yet he tells me to pull my hand out of a girls skirt and put down my ale like I'm his fooking Son. Been longer than Ten years since I last enjoyed myself like a free man, if he thinks this whole trips going to be marching and sleeping, he's in for a rude awakening.

But I'll abide, for now.

(More later.)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty cool. At some point, Kellan'll send a letter to Alix.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Thanks. I figured I'd just get it up and move him forward.

Cool, I can work that in.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alix_Snow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for later.

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of something that you find on quests in Dragon Age or NWN. It's awesome.

Alix_Snow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By _Atomikill_

This is great, to say the least.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clara Mass

@adriana_huntington: I bought DAI for like 30 or 40 bucks only to rage quit after Origin deleted my save file o.o

I keep trying to give my guy a tan look, but he comes out looking like Casper the Ghost.

ANYWAYS Animus would like Jon Snow.