Posted by Zamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio

it's been far too long, eons even, but I finally found you all, to this planet to this time zone you poor little humans we keep thinking that you're at the top your food chain, that's your top of the world your industry and inventions even military means nothing!!!! We are to scourge, a race thought to be extinct millions years ago is now coming time that I must stand up for my brethren kill all yours! This message is being replayed in every language around the world to everyone a you super heroes as you call themselves the time the hide of no more if you want somebody to fight for revenge or just plain a call it"a kick in the ass", then let me tell you some I can happily do that for you but first before that would happen you must know your own sacrifice your own ........death!

I have wasted nine eons finding this place a planet full of people I can kill and harvest to make them a part of me so I may live longer! this broadcast is give brought all over the world at the same time in all your languages so you would understand freely, you are not alone............... but you wish you were!!!

You have exactly 118 days to prepare for my arrival that is all.

(this is just a declaration of war broadcast that is being transmitted in every language all over the world this is not a role-playing forum I'll be making that later if you want via part of this p.m. me and I will put you in somewhere but this is an evil team that's trying destroy Earth and I'm hoping all the good heroes on comic vine website will stand up against this tyranny and take it out as a whole the enemy of my enemy is my friend)

#1 Posted by La_Espada (4285 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice :)

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Very impressive :D

#3 Posted by Zamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@la_espada: We needed an ultimate villain so I am trying to make wondering now.

#4 Posted by La_Espada (4285 posts) - - Show Bio

@zamol: Badass. Should be an interesting development.

#5 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

So is this an open RPG?

#6 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

I want in, and will be able, depending on when you start/start expecting things.

#7 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (15475 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then.

#8 Posted by Zamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper said:

So is this an open RPG?

its a statement not an rp

@schlampe said:

I want in, and will be able, depending on when you start/start expecting things.

ok cool its going to come in stages stage 1: this announcement thread stage 2: the RP(open)

#9 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

@zamol: I'm extremely busy for the next while, but conditions and feelings willing, I should be able...at some point.

#10 Edited by Zamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (15475 posts) - - Show Bio

@zamol: Nice Work by the way.

#12 Posted by Zamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio