• 52 results
#1 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He the good guy, right or wrong.

@mercy_: @quintus_knightfall:@auralaria

He takes a peculiar item in the shape of a pen from his purse, something that was thought to be an object from somebody's hyperactive imagination. In the movie they refer to this technology as the Nautralizer, to him it is a non-lethal aid to make family members forget.

It seems that he needs her alive, her body is somewhat valuable for reasons yet unknown. But her mind is a big problem, trauma and abuse takes too long. Depending on how it goes she might not even survive the ordeal.

Now he switches from a bait and kill to a bait and capture ploy, her assistants whoever they are would not receive the same treatment though. The device is kept hidden within his person inside an anal capsule. To get into the spirit of things he had removed his fingertips with battery acid and melted his own nipples with fireworks.

He couldn't help but sense a share of admiration for her, standing up against the system. Fighting the man with the ample resources at her beck. He is obsessed, he wants her inside him.

He is a man of many activities, hence is the joy of immortal life. Many humans think that immortality is horrible since they will outlive their loved ones. That is stupid, back when Albert hit his first millennium he enjoyed a wide range of environmental progress from the Cambrian era to the dawn of the early man.

Being a witness to history and seeing the rise and a fall of nations, playing pranks on secret organizations and even pretending to be 'God' to fool people along the indies. But nothing makes him happier than taking a role and playing a game with mortals.

Every generation brings different characters, different faces with different capabilities that elevate him into being a better being. In a way he learns from his prey as they interact in games of life and death. He did this during the victorian era by being one of the copycat Rippers and in the states by being a copycat Zodiac killer.

Playing this as a game he follows his 'rules' which for the sake of the challenge puts him at the same level of his competitors, so that they too have a winning chance. This has been his code, and it will not be broken. The risk of losing itself is another thrill on its own, now is him as an individual against this strong woman. All links that deviate from that notion have been effectively purged, as he takes the risk seriously.

To such an extent that after melting off his nipples he cuts off his male genitalia with a broken glass bottle, so that he can 'feel' more like his victims. The apartement flat that he left is marked with human blood. Every word mimicking her blogs. He shows respect and devotion to such a level that they are inverted into contempt.

After he gets out of his room he receives a beep on Lenny's pager, a name he's used to enter the internet cafe. It was Benez and he said that there was this cute girl with an odd looking man besides her, most of the text is dirty descriptions about how he would lay her on the table and give her the 'Boom Boom', he did not mention a name since he was too distracted by her appeal to his fetishes. The beeps are mixed with envy at the man next to her. His hat fixation made it worse, the fact that he thinks she looks like carmen sandiego makes the text much more awkward.

So now he had a Name, important detail. Besides that somewhat biased physical descriptions, and a stranger. He's packing a series of firearms but these were deadlier than the ones before. He will bring a GAU-19 and Mk19, since he will need bigger guns when dealing with bigger kids. He's on that escalate. He brings another addition to the flavor, a US military sanctioned exoskeleton. Slung under the arms in akimbo, automatic grenade launcher on the left while the chain gun is on the right.

It is purposely done so that that it will be clunky, somewhat slow but extremely damaging, more than what any SWAT or emergency response team will be able to handle.

When hitch hiking he receives yet another beep from Benez, about a certain woman. How he woul want to bang her in front of the car. He was very vocal about it apparently as some of the players are squicked by his obsession.

I am Mercy Sheridan!

Ithaca Library

College Kids

He begins his move to Ithaca as his trail began to expand into multiple directions, he did not take the train. He did not take the car, he took commute. There was a chance that perceptive people are on his trail now, and if he is right then there will be something that is within his needs. Yet now he steers the SUV with a fruit knife leaning on a man's carotid.

The SUV rams directly into the main entrance of the library as the driver is seen by a librarian to have his neck slit open. A figure exits the side doors with what appears to be a woman. Speakers in the back projected audio readings of her anti-presidential statements. They had no chance in hell. Cleansing began as deafening sound can be heard from outside, bullets went past book racks as they also ascend to the upper floors. Grenade salvos batter down colleagues who stood in front of their friends in futility. It was almost beautiful in a sad way, the robbery of a nation's future.

Explosions and piercing rounds made quick work of security officials hiding behind flimsy walls. This was as easy as Charles Whitman picking off those people from his cozy nest on higher ground. Albert had no vantage point but he did have the enthusiasm to match his intent. The 'Mercy Sheridan' shootings will be bigger than Dorner, bigger than Anders, bigger than Colorado and even bigger than Sandy Hook. How will she clean her name?

Shortly after the ammunition is spent he dumps the armor and the weaponry in the center of the reception desk. What was a source for knowledge had become a smoldering wreck worthy of mass media coverage. Yamblr and tutter was set abuzz with this current revelation. They had another valid reason to push the gun ban, and the NRA gun lobby is currently sh!tting their pants.

Now to Connecticut

---

Back

#2 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha NICE

#3 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: I'll investigate this. If that's ok with OP and Mercy.

#6 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: With all of what you guys done, I highly doubt that. You guys are/were worse than Charles, and he was my personal "rival," in a way.

#10 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lord...

#12 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: So do I get consent to investigate this?

#14 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Stark technically did nothing wrong, so...He was "manipulated" like a "puppet" remember ;) AND he confessed and is serving time ( supposedly ) , he is doing his part in repenting.

#15 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: You sent people! Just following orders...Manipulated...Like the Nazi Germans said!

Oh. Plus I'm in run down Venezuela with little to no internet/cable/radio/whatever, so anything happening after that all started is done anyway.

#16 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Stark is "serving" his time! The justice system is taking care of him! No need to double-judge, hell he even saved Gothic city against Dark Knight when he exploded a nuclear bomb >_> ( Well It was canon, but I HAD to defend it lol )

I will post in that soon when I get time, the VRS aint gona be kind at-all.

#17 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

:O Sick

#18 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: The Punisher begs to disagree! Granted, Abby Aensland isn't near as extreme, due to her as of yet no killing policy, but at the very least judging eyes and mind, and stern words.

No rush. I'm pretty tired anyway so I'll probably disappear for a while. Oh, and...

O_o You people scare me.

#19 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Stark is the good-guy, One of the only good-guys left. You WILL see what I mean in the next few days.

#20 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: >.> Watching you.

Well, not really, not possible right now, a bit unable. But that's not the point!

#21 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Stark may look evil and corrupted on the outside but his motives are clear and for good. Read my DarkKnightDetective vs Stark fight near the end, you will see he nearly sacrafised his life in a canon fight to save civilians, millions of them.

#22 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: I did read that. But I'm not aware of it, characterly. Only of the bad.

#23 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Yeah understandable, grrr. IC we need to RP somehow xD

#24 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Shinigami and liv had a date, and what's his name, the cowboy, took Arturia to tea and pushed her up the stairs.

#27 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: She was so upset about that damn stair push -__- Stupid girl! :P But I meant, Stark + This character.

#28 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Stupid cowboy!

Oh. Well, maybe happening things happen.

#29 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: No! She even had a healing factor, Stupid woman user stealing his money!

Maybe maybe maybe

#30 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: No! He was humoring the fragile woman who was nearly groped by that stranger who Cormac SAVED her from! :P

Make me sound like a prostitute >_<

#32 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Well, he's got a horrible sense of the world. But now he's dead, or something, and that's too bad. Almost sad.

Your words have implied things.

#33 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: He killed his dad at age of like 9 by mistake, never had any friends, solitary for his whole life and when he finally helped somebody they stole from him and he then died soon after, you should feel horrible.

Sometimes, they do.

#34 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: I could say the same! But for other reasons. And besides, I don't feel bad. Armistice gave 10,000 after that, so XP.

#35 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Little freakin hint, Cormac aint fully dead and when he'is back and coming after you! >:(

#36 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Well you must be special, special enough to be on his first target of kills, Let's say he is now a horse man of Apocalypse Shinigami.

#38 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: You stole his money and made him feel bad for no reason. Now beg for forgiveness.

#40 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Good woman, I would have been otherwise disappointed.

#42 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Actually, in character she probably would. She'd always been about self-preservation above other things.

#43 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens; Horseman Cormac would physically eat her if Shinigami told him too.

#44 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Shinigami will personally visit and then you go bye bye

#46 Posted by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Pfft, Shinigami will use you to get involved with those contacts, your less than a messenger.

#48 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Ha! Joke's on you! No contacts! Except Ian, but he's not much of a fighter, I think.

#49 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Jokes on you when shinigami kills you , or steals your face and kills Ian.

#50 Edited by Arquitenens (3990 posts) - - Show Bio