Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

(OOC: RULES)

(OOC: Thread)

The cool December breeze rustled through his dark, curly hair and swept his long, trailing jacket around his legs as Felix walked through the forest towards the Vine Academy. Or, at least what had once been the Vine Academy. No one was quite sure what had caused it, but one day the school just closed. The year had never finished, though the best and the brightest did receive diplomas from the Headmistress. After that, for better or for worse, they had all gone their separate ways. Felix hadn’t heard from any of them since then. Until, that is, three days ago, when he received a message from his one-time fellow head student of the Diamond house, Maya Lopez . There were no details, save for a single line telling him to return to where it began, and despite his best efforts, the former head boy was unable to trace it. Not that the puzzle was difficult to figure out. She meant the place it had started for them, the place that they had first met. She meant the school. So he had no real choice accept to take the bait.

Dead leaves littered the dirt road dancing their sorrowful dances as the boy trudged on towards his goal. Thoughts of what Maya could want him for and memories of the time they had spent together darted through his mind. The two of them hadn’t exactly gotten along when they first met, and it didn’t help much when Nate and Vanessa, the first head boy and girl, stepped down and left the school, leaving the diamond house without any leaders or peacekeepers. Ferro and Solace were quickly named as the replacements for their involvement at the school and for their outside experiences. The promotion didn’t help the tension between them much, and only gave them more reason to compete against each other. Eventually, though he couldn’t quite recall how, they stopped trying to undercut each other and became friends, best friends, even.  They had both had their share of drama while there, and had suffered through some very unique times, in everything from possession to loud, rich, white girls.

The impressive stone structure appeared on the horizon. Even from this distance, Felix could tell it wasn’t being used, yet it still seemed to radiate an aura of magnificence. From then on, the distance between him and his destination seemed to stretch longer and longer. The dead leaves began to disappear from the road, leaving a barren, muddy wasteland. On top of this, the wind picked speed rapidly, blowing towards the forest. If he were a holy man, then he might have taken it as a warning from God not to go. As is, Felix chose to drudge on towards the front gate, eventually beating out the weather and arriving at the slightly ajar drawbridge. His eyes ran up and down the wall in search of someone who would open the entrance the rest of the way. Seeing no such luck coming his way, Felix gave a little kick off from the ground and flipped high into the air, sliding just through sliver of space separating the wall and the gate. Chuckling to himself, the hero made his way into the Grand Hall, where everyone had gathered on that fateful first day. A thin layer of dust coated each of the pillars in the magnificent room, showing that if someone was there, they didn’t want to be found. Eventually growing weary of what seemed like a pointless, the former Diamond moved to just in front of the doorway connecting the Great Hall to the Castle Courtyard. “Maya... I’m here.” The called echoed throughmid-morning air, reverberating off of the stone walls until it filled the whole castle.

Quickly, the former student looked himself up and down, dusting and straightening his tight, long-sleeved, black shirt and dark blue jeans.  The fold of his jacket, once playful in the wind, now lay by his side, as if the apprehension were affecting them as well. “Why did you call me here?” He muttered the words to no one in particular, expecting no answer in return.  

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Morning_Dew

Not many people know me but my name is Maya Lopez, I’m a movie star, famous person by day, at night I am the comfort that keeps you safe as Solace. A few days ago after not seeing him for 13 years, I killed my own father, No it wasn’t intentional, he fell…or at least that’s what I tell myself. I have a bad temper it contro

ls me. My mother often says it will be the death of me…She’s a smart women she’s probably right. However upon learning that my powers were a “gift” no not a god given gift a mankind gift I got angry. I got so mad I killed a man, even my mentor Sha doesn’t have the power to withstand my anger, and she raised me.

I often think about why they chose the typical blonde hair blue eyes girl to be the hero, to be the icon, and then my current mentor told me: “A good man who does nothing is evil” a women in my case So day after day I carry on being the hero. “People say there is no more justice in the world, That America Will no longer is what our forefathers hoped for” sometimes it’s easy to be caught up in the hype.

Just last Sunday a little girl no older than 10 was abducted and killed for no apparent reason, found her body drifting in the comic vine city bay. What’s worse I caught her killer; The man was a reverend he looked like he was solid in his beliefs. Believe it or not, that not even the worse part, the worst part is telling a man and women that their daughter is dead, and that THE DAMN POLICE LOST THE EVIDENCE!, SO THE KILLER GETS OFF FREE!!!

Not on my watch, there will be peace; there will be justice, there WILL BE SOLACE!

As The Waning crescent cast its phantasmal Shadow over the 19 century Victorian arictecure. Maya was waiting on the roof, she gazing into the giant heavenly body, she didn’t sleep well the last few weeks, and nothing made sense to her anymore. Some of the most intelligent minds on the Planet turned out to be utter Imbeciles. They were the victims of their own intelligence, they were too smart to see, and they were whipped by society.

Her gazed changed to that of Ferro, he was always Punctual, and from the looks of him he didn’t change a bit. His presence brought a smile to her face, one that she couldn’t remember for a long time. His girl like scream pierced her ears, she smiled and made herself known. “I’M UP HERE FERRO”

She jumped off the top of the 15 story mansion and landed on the hard plod of dirt, with a ploof. She raised to her feet and placed her hands by her side, smiling and then finally explained to him The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days...  She smiled and then began again It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feelingin the heart that becomes even stronger over time... The passion offriendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it   you will know which way to go...She stopped smiling and then finally took off her mask, she charged a blue light in her hand and then once again began to talk.Back in school we were rivals in our own rights, Now is the time to decide who is the fairest Diamond of them all!   Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...

Blowing the bone dry air from her face, she fired a huge wave of stars at him to begin to fight.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

His head whipped up to the direction of her voice and followed her on her descent.  As the dirt kicked up from her landing settled again, he grinned inwardly at the pose she struck. It had been a while since the school closed, but it was good to see that she hadn’t completely changed. “It’s good to see you again, Maya. Where have you been?” Her smiling face initially put his mind at ease, until she began speaking of the flow of time and true friendship. Felix was beginning to worry. Maybe she had changed after all. He feared his concern was well grounded when her smile disappeared and she removed her mask. A bright blue light appeared in her hand, and the young hero prepared himself for the worst.

“Back in school we were rivals in our own rights, Now is the time to decide who is the fairest Diamond of them all!   Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...”

The wind dies down as she sends a wall of glowing stars ripping through the air at him. It would be impossible for him to dodge the attack, so he chooses to negate it instead. Sweeping his arms through the air, Felix sends a wall of small metal needles at the near blinding assault. They collide in mid air and the shards cut through most of the stars, dissipating them before falling to the ground. Some still get through, though. Rolling back and leaping into the air, the hero twists to avoid being hit, but several still embed themselves in his arm. He stumbles upon hitting the ground, surprised that the stars could penetrate his skin, but still in utter shock at what was happening here. Reaching up, he one by one plucked the glowing projectiles from his forearm, letting them drop to the ground where they disappeared.

“I’ don’t want to fight you, Maya, but it doesn’t look like you’re going to give me much choice.” A cable snaked out from either one of his wrists, hidden from view by the overgrown grass and brush. Slithering along at an incredible speed, they traverse opposite sides of the courtyard wall, until they reach the wall just behind his attacker. Punching into the sturdy stone block, they begin to zigzag across, just under the wall’s surface, until they have covered the entire structure. With a sharp, sturdy tug, all fifteen stories break apart into huge chunks, tumbling down right on top of Maya. “Gotta move fast once she’s out if I want to get her out of there alive.” Crouching down in the grass, he awaited just the right moment to get her out of warms way.

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Morning_Dew

The night’s air went from cool and damp to freezing and dry. She looked around the gloomy place; she was receiving phantasms of when everyone was at school. She couldn’t help but remember her best friend Contessa, she was probably the only real reason Maya even went to that school. Snapping out of her visionary fantasy, she placed her eyes back on Ferro, her ears began to twitch, she could hear something moving beneath the surface of the earth. She couldn’t figure out what it was but she knew it was something. She eyes surveyed the frost bitten ground until she heard the crack and break of some concrete, turning around a huge wall came down upon her, she was buried beneath the mounds of concrete. She pushed her way through the blocks her psychic abilities identified that he was going to save her from the wall. From under the rocks she placed her hands on the fallen pieces of concrete and fired a huge orange blast from underneath creating a part in the stones. She peered her head up from her concrete crypt; she opened her eyes, she symbiotic Solace had been activated. Maya wasn’t a killer but when she was in Japan the Nakasuke clan fused her with Solace creating a killer. By listening to her teachers and practicing her arts, she was the youngest girl in the world to be blessed with the shadtokon arts. She rose to her feet with her eyes flashing a bright red; they created a veil over her mask that made her look sinister.

The space between her and Ferro began to blow, a silver wind, Solace launched herself into the air performing a back hand spring, and in the process different versions of her appeared. Her astral projection was one of her most used techniques. They got around Ferro with The main Maya in the middle; she then faded back into the circle. Once there she mixed herself up with the other solace’s and pushed her middle and index finger to her head. The projections as well as she began working in unison a blue aura surrounded her hand it began sucking the cold from the air, and eventually turned red. “Zanei!”  A huge beam shot from the hands of the solace’s converging on Ferro; the blast was one of her most powerful. She had learned from a different teacher, mastering different styles and techniques.  She thought to herself as her attack sped towards him. “Andferne preached mental serenity, and that values and compassion and mercy were the keys to victory and to defeat Ferro I’d have to give up hate and rage” on the other hand “Sha my mentor and god mother preaches that the only way to defeat anyone is without mercy and without compassion, she believed I must tap into my dark side to fulfill my murderous intent”

Keeping her eyes on the smoke that was now rising, she didn’t know what had happened but she was ready for anything.