Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Embargo

Atlantic Ocean

“So we have a Reality Warper and a Time Bender on our team, this is like a Pokémon game I played not long ago” Agent Barnes said, handing Ruby the files on Time Siphon. “What do we know about her people?” Ruby asked, casually eyeing Raeyn’s files finding nothing of real interest.

“You mean other than nothing? Nothing.” Barnes replied, watching as the titanic beast outside continuously combated the best efforts of Turisas and Solar Hawk. “What? Why are you doing this, where is Agent Norfleet?” After his series of “Avenger” references Ruby had reduced Barnes to command deck clean up, until his job was actually needed.

“She’s in the bathroom, but now that you mentioned it; she’s been in there for a while. Fck, and I have to clean it.” He said with a scrunched up face. “You think that’s why she’s taking her time?” Ruby asked with a subtle grin.

“Probably in there getting all types of fecal fumes in the air, but anyways yeah; we know virtually nothing about Time Siphon except for….”

“The fact that she obviously can do something with Time.” Ruby said, finishing his obvious statement. “She’s powerful as hell; you’d think with a Time Trapper on our side we’d be unstoppable.”

“She might have limitations on her powers, something internal that’s keeping her from unleashing the full extent of her abilities. Oh Agent Barnes I’m finished in the bathroom” Norfleet said concluding with a tantalizing smile.

“Did you even wash your hands?!” He screamed plugging his nose whilst pushing the mop bucket in the bathroom. “AND SHE USED ALL THE FEBREEZE!”

“From just different analysis’ I’ve ran on her suggest that she’s hiding something, there are times I’ve noticed a bloodthirsty feral look in her eyes.” Norfleet continued.

“I would recommend keeping Maya close by should we find ourselves tasked with the unfortunate task of stopping a rouge Time Siphon.” Norfleet continued, watching Ruby’s facial expressions go through a series of changes.

For Ruby, it was just as the entity who visited her the night before asked, “How well do you know these people” The thought of Time clashing with Reality, painted a picturequese painted of destruction; far grander than the likes of that which they’d already seen.

Snapping back to the task at hand, Ruby noticed Solar Hawk had entered what could only be described as a fever pitch; forgoing her on health she continuously charged at the beast trying to take it down.

“Solar Hawk…pull back!”

STRIKE Database

No Caption Provided

Name: Raeyn

Codename: The Time Siphon, Almost everyone on earth calls her The Time Siphon

Height: Variable depending on her current body. This one is 5'10

Weight: Variable depending on her current body. This one is 130

Place of Origin: Unknown. She'd tell you, but she hasn't retrieved that memory shard yet.

Short Bio: A member of alien species on the run, hunted to the ends of the galaxy by those they once ruled over. Raeyn tries to do good and at times she even succeeds at it, but the ever present hunger for the remaining time of other sentient beings makes this difficult. When truly starving, she is unpredictable, virtually a wild animal...fortunately she's good at avoiding this state and is more often than not well fed enough to at least try at being a hero. Since the end result of the feeding process is the death of her target, this makes being a true hero difficult. As a matter of compromise, Raeyn is lethal when she needs to be, feeding off of the villains she defeats to maintain herself. She's somewhat paranoid and hard to pin down. If she could find people she trusted not to turn her over to her race's mortal enemies, she would be a good ally or member of a team...so long as they understand the risks. The Time Siphon is above all an ancient Temporal Vampire, recognized across the universe as a deadly terror. Earth, fortunately, knows almost nothing about her species.

Recently the Time Siphon retrieved millions of years worth of Temporal Energy from an immortal. As such many of her memory shards have returned and she has regained a majority of her powers and abilities. The range of her temporal drain has exceeded reasonable levels. The Time Siphon can currently drain the temporal energy from anything within the solar system, up to and including all celestial bodies simultaneously. She does not because she likes it here. Her mood has darkened with the recovery of certain memories.

"Who chose that image?"

"I do believe Agent Barnes did Ma'am."

"Never again"

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha nice

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2 Feral Nova  Moderator

"Who chose that image?"

"I do believe Agent Barnes did Ma'am."

LMAO!!

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, awesome. Don't worry, someone will be providing more data on her soon. ;)

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hot..