Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Embargo

Emerald City

“Director Gallagher, I ran a series of search’s through the STRIKE data; and nothing appeared” Norfleet said, walking stride for stride with the director towards the conference room. “Oh and you wanted me to keep you updated on that situation, It appears Thomas Animus has become the President of the United States; furthermore he seems to have some sort of meeting with Spanish Prime Minister, Ziccarra Liafador in the coming weeks.” Ruby stopped for a moment, what could someone like Animus could be doing with someone like Ziccarra?

“Also…” Norfleet continued, stopping Ruby’s advancement. “We’re picking up a pretty high level telepath in the area; we can’t confirm but we think it maybe Valerie Huntington. “I noticed back in the Secret Service the relationship of Valerie and Ziccarra; I wonder what Animus has to do with that.” Her conversation with Animus, just a few days prior took an unexpected turn when the topic of Retrofire was brought up—he was hiding something.

“Also.”

“Got Damn it Norfleet you couldn’t hand me this in a book report or something?” Ruby snapped, her rowdy ingress caused the young Agent to jump. “I mean I could if you…”

“What is it?”

“Well, Ma’am embedded deep within the STRIKE database; we found what looked like “Shadow Files” we can’t actually open them, they are locked by some sort of password, but it seems to me that whoever was the initial creator of the database went through great lengths to keep these files hidden.”

“I want them cracked in an hour”

“But ma’am…they”

“Make it thirty minutes”

Leaving Norfleet where she stood, Ruby entered the class ready for session six. “I don’t even get to enjoy my cigarettes anymore.” She said just above a whisper.

“Alright Agent Hollins the floor is yours. She said, taking a seat once again at the back of the room.

“My subject is Naomi Leclair AKA Sorciere. We found her when looking for Agent Renegade in France. She is an adept user of the magic arts; also being proficient in ass kicking. That means Director Gallagher has just been knocked down a notch on the badass scale.”

“Hey is it just me, or does she look like that other woman that’s walking around here…uh...Vocal?” Agent Barnes said looking around to see who shared similar thoughts.

“Down now…” Ruby said, placing him back in his seat with the instructions of her finger. “The STRIKE database has a file on her group…Agiad’Coda, but it’s protected by some sort of password.” Hollins continued.

Ruby’s conversation with Maya Liafador, about how she came into the files proved to be useless, how could an up and coming organization have THIS many files on-hand with no recollection of how they got there. “Alright class dismissed” Ruby said, moving towards the exit.

Her exodus was halted by Agent Norfleet; whom was standing with a folder. “We were only able to gain a couple of words from our attempted hack of the shadow files, but we did manage to get the words “Project Redacted” I’m not sure if that means anything to you.” Norfleet said, handing her a map with multiple points of interest on them.

“What are these?”

“These are points of interest that I highlighted amongst what we found; this organization came up a few times in our attempted hack. Whoever protects these so-called “Shadow Files” has had several run ins with them. The coordinates on these locations were also provided by the maker” Norfleet explained.

“Keep this information at heart, I don’t want to rattle anyone with it; especially not the heroes. I want them all in my office in an hour. Also, get me a field team ready; I’m going to visit one of these places. What’s this organization called?

“The Black Cell”

STRIKE DATABASE <Attempted Hack In progress>

No Caption Provided

Name: Naomi Leclair

Codename: Sorciere

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 155 lbs

Place of Origin: Orleans, France

Short Bio:

Born in a small town outside of Orleans, France, Naomi Leclair lived the early years of her childhood in quiet contentment with her parents and older brother. The use of magic was prevalent in not only her own family, but many of the other residence of the town. This setting instilled a basic knowledge of magic and its uses in Naomi, however nothing of advanced skill.

Still several years away from adulthood, an anti-supernatural legion of assassins raided Naomi's town, slaughtering or capturing the majority of its citizens. The trauma of watching the murder of her family right before her eyes sparked enough latent power within Naomi to teleport her thousands of miles away to New Orleans in the U.S. Here she amassed a greater knowledge of the mystic arts under the tutelage of a mastered practitioner of magic.

Her time in New Orleans eventually caused her to cross paths with Mercy Sheridan, who quickly became a close friend as well as mentor to Naomi. Naomi accepted an offer from the Sanguine to return with her to Agiad'coda, where the young witch swiftly discovered her prodigious understanding of martial arts. Augmenting her combat prowess with her magic abilities, Naomi rose through the island's ranks to become Mercy's right-hand and General involving the Warrior's military affairs. Now she continues to advance her training while defending Agiad'coda, as well as fighting for the greater good where she sees it necessary

Threat Level: 2

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, as always =).

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tempted to join just to get one of these...

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lovin' these.

@_Nox_ Aren't ya on Raysh's side?

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man

Exactly.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice work.

Mr-Teddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want one LOL. What are the requirments.?

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhhh the Black Cell!!! The plot thickens.

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha really is in a league of her own.