Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Embargo

S.T.R.I.K.E Ground HQ, Emerald City

“If you’re going to be working with them you should probably take the time to learn something about them.” It’d still be weeks yet before some sort of cohesive mission brought the heroes and agents together; while the time was there, Ruby saw fit to educate the agents on the other members of this operation.

“Alright, settle down; I’m pretty sure those of you with sons know who this girl is: Her name is Maya Liafador, she is the offspring of Spanish President Ziccarra Liafador, and New God Alexis Pettis. Her unique gift of being forged by two different gods gives her the ability to manipulate reality.”

Ruby glanced around the room purposely looking for an agent that wasn’t paying attention. “Agent Norfleet, can you tell us what category of threat Maya falls under?”

The dark skinned agent sat confused an inattentive to the information being put out; the entire session she had been posting pictures of “selfies” she took in her new STRIKE uniform and posting them on instagram #workflow.

“Agent Norfleet, we’re not paying you 29$ an hour to post pictures on your instagram; agents, you need to be more in tune with the work we’re actually doing here. We represent the human aspect of this unit; which means there are protocols we must place in case we find ourselves on the opposing side to our meta-human counterparts.”

The room drew silent—they knew; her file was just as open as any of theirs. She was a long time Human Rights activist, supported the Registration Act and wrote numerous papers on how meta-humans should be dealt with. All those years of avid work went to waste once her son was born with an X-gene; her ex husband at the time didn’t want the boy to become alienated by his mother’s prejudice—so they left while she was sleeping. It’s been almost seven years; and she found herself easily slipping back into her old habits.

“Look” she started releasing a heavy sigh. “I’m not saying be scared of these people; what I’m saying is we need to have a plan for the worst. Maya Liafador is classified as Category 5, which is a galactic threat. Are any of you prepared to handle something that massive?”

The room drew silent again; she now had the attention of all who worked under her. “Remember nothing is concrete your friends today are easily your enemies tomorrow”

Maya Liafador
Maya Liafador

S.T.R.I.K.E Database

Height: 5'11

Identity: Known

Weight: Classified

Place of Origin: Malaga, Spain

Maya is the daughter of Ziccarra Liafador and Alexis Pettis; because of her unique lineage; she has godship from two different mythologies. Maya has the ability to bend reality to her whim; though the extent of her control is currently unknown. Because of her Family, and her career as a international teen model; Maya's identity is widely known by the public; she is not ideal for Infiltration missions.

Threat Class: 5

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is pretty cool to read.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@embargo: No problem, just keep up the good work.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5 Feral Nova  Moderator

I like this... it's different and IMO more fun to read than just a roster lol I also like the whole "your friends today are easily your enemies tomorrow" thing and how that the thought of Maya (and all members) going rouge is a possibility.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey look. Humans actually being involved in stuff! An interesting read.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ruby is fast becoming one of my faves

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ren_

@embargo: You're nailing it.

Also, this tumblr is topical lol

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_: That's hilarious!

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: I drew so much inspiration from it when I was writing Renegade on LW lol.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: I really miss that place sometimes

Sorciere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love this.

I miss writing Val and Maya.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sorciere: I do too, weird thing is; it always feels like Val is her mother when writing Maya lol

Sorciere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: LOL we'll have to switch that to older sister. Val would hate for anyone to think of her as a mom ;P

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sorciere: LOL, I know it's just a different feel. Probably because I'm used to my characters having familial bonds to my other characters.

@ren_: I do too. TT.TT

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Selene_Liafador

@embargo: I know what you mean. Either way it's a pretty real relationship (compared to a lot of character interactions) and it'll be interesting to see how it evolves and develops. Especially with Val's friendship/business partner relationship with Z as well. It's a fun dynamic between the 3.