User Lists: 4

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana said:

@feral_nova: maya doesn't have a friendzone she's much to busy for friends lol. Or a relationship for that matter

Isn't Maya like sixteen? That's Pedophelia in a lot of places lol.

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Siphon doesn't have zones, Solaris doesn't get it, both hawks are all for it but are a package deal and no one wants anything to do with the temporal hound, at least not like that.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956  Edited By Thee_Champion
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#958 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#960 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: Oh snap... I didn't realize it was my turn >________> I'LL GET A POST IN A COUPLE!

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

It's my turn, but I'm...busy.

*goes back to playing WoW*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A triple friend zone, that has to be some sort of vine record lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Now technically, it's a double, since Ronnie ain't even romantically interested in Nova. xD

Btw, love the Jasmine AV.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will throw a post up as Ruby or Maya later

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shanana: Now technically, it's a double, since Ronnie ain't even romantically interested in Nova. xD

NOT YET! :P Just give it time, I'll friendzone him soon enough

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#969 Feral Nova  Moderator

@theflashfire: @dreadpool10:

Her head turned to look behind the two as Jason caught up with the duo. “Shrimp pasta and catfish sounds good too!” she admitted, her eyes wondering over to the portal to see that Ronnie hadn’t joined the trio yet, and the hostess was ready to sit them. “Hmm…” she gave a concerning look, was Ronnie ok? Did The Thunder God of Awesomeness get caught up in something else?

“Wait what?” Her cobalt eyes quickly made their way back to Jason, surprised at what he just offered as she slipped into her seat across from Jaried. “You… you can do that, really?” She knew he was an alchemist of sorts but she had no idea he was able to heal bodies. “That would actually be great! I wouldn’t have to wear this stupid brace anymore.” Her hands wondered to the sides of her ribs, touching along the lining of the brace that was hidden under her shirt. “It’s such a pain to wear, especially when you’re trying to sleep.”

She glanced over at Jaired who had napkins shoved up his nose. Zoe’s eyes widen as she quickly looked around to see if anyone was staring. “Jaired, what are you doing?” With a scolding tone she motioned him to pull them out as the waitress came by asking for their drinks.

“I’ll have a strawberry lemonade.” She nod her head, as if agreeing with herself that’s what she wanted, her eyes occasionally glancing over to the door to see if Ronnie was going to walk through them any second. “So, guys, where are you originally from?” She began making small talk, getting to know her teammates a little better. “I was born in New York City, lived there till I was 17 and then moved to Los Angeles for a couple of years before going over to Chicago.” The Fire Goddess started up the conversation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

NOT YET! :P Just give it time, I'll friendzone him soon enough

Nah, my bro LMS ain't fallin for them tricks.

I'll have my post up within the hour :)

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: We'lllllllllllllllll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sounds good! :D

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meanwhile jaired be on his phone searching up

"Jarvis, how to escape friend zonee"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: @feral_nova:

"Why hadn't Ronnie come through the portal yet?" Jason thought, following Nova's gaze towards the portal. If it was still open, surely he'd be coming through anytime now? Otherwise, if it closed, they'd pretty much be stuck there.... possibly. Although, should that happen, they could just request Jaired to speed em back to headquarters. "Course, McStorm might try and leave me behind, wouldn't put it past the kid..." The Alchemist almost laughed at loud at this last thought. He was definitely over thinking it, Ronnie was probably busy talking with someone, he'd be along in a minute. Thus, Jason returned his attention to his comrades [With some difficulty, he made no comment about the napkins shoved up the speedster's nose]...

"Yeah, I've got some experience with using alchemy for medicinal purposes," He replied, looking quite satisfied at Zoe's reaction. The Militant Magician chuckled at her remark, saying, "Tell me about it, I had a few broken ribs some years back, back when my healing factor wasn't as developed. Hurts like heck..." The event in which he had received that injury was somewhat of a fiasco, and not one he had bothered explaining. His gunmetal eyes briefly met Zoe's own as the waitress approached the table, and he murmured, "I'll mend the injury right after the waitress goes away..."

"I'll have a sprite, if you will," He said as the waitress briefly stopped at their table, beaming. "Use to live in Toronto Ontario, as a matter of fact. I moved to Chicago when I was 15, and lived there until I was 18," He responded, quite nonchalantly.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like writing something here with Fraga.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

Go for it, everyone I have is available except for Time Siphon who is in limbo until Cat 3 ends.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for special_agent_crews
Special_Agent_Crews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to thank @mercy_ for giving me back my Agent Crews account. Now it's time to FSU

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#978  Edited By NighThunder

LMao

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't forgot just been busy lol

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if this is a team or a swingers convention with everyone chasing dates and such.

Avatar image for kristina_huntington
Kristina_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if this is a team or a swingers convention with everyone chasing dates and such.

It's just everyone trying to have an orgy with Zoe lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

She should let them continue to pander for her attentions then just come out as a lesbian and crush their hopes and dreams :)

Avatar image for kristina_huntington
Kristina_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kristina_huntington said:
@armistice said:

She should let them continue to pander for her attentions then just come out as a lesbian and crush their hopes and dreams :)

LOL, That might hurt team morale lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Alright, come close'
'Let me show you everything I know'
'The jungle slang'
'Spinning 'round my head and I stare'
'While my naked fool'
'Fresh out of an icky gooey womb'
'A woozy youth'
'Dopes upon her silky smooth perfume'

Basslines, seeping and hip hop-inspired. Lyrical sprinkles, of escapism, of teased sensuality, and of abstract flirtation. Blips, fidgety and icy, lined itself along a slow, simmering groove, supple and provocative. Slinky falsettos, lascivious and slow, tingled the mind and the ears, and the body. It seduced and tantalized, the mind and soul blushed. Charmed, the hypnotic melodies of Glass Animals' 'Gooey' serenading him from a pair of onyx, Skullcandy earphones, Sosuke 'The Kenjutsu King', glided into the lounge. Gone was the traditional kimono. Arctic white in color, Gucci by name, garments of contemporary swagger adorned him, hugging with firmness his lean, sculpted frame.

Gone was his long, silky hair, a waterfall of liquid ebony that reached his waist. Cut shorter, and touched by smooth flair, it symbolized, almost, his transition from a man of archaic times, to one at ease and in comfort in modern society. Still, his footsteps, composed and telling of his self-mastery, dripped with the gelid edge, the cool confidence, and disarming mystique of the Japanese samurai. Eyes, crystal blue and mesmeric to the wandering glances, focused on a neighboring chair. He retired to it, and as his fingers coiled, holding firmly the hilt of Grandmaster Yin's sword, he drew it, with style and without flaw. A smile, gentle and pleased, curled at the edges. An expression of intrigue, of interest, was held by his beautiful, perfectly proportioned features, his gaze resting on the blade.

It was a thing of science fiction. To the uninformed, it was an ordinary katana. Curved, slender and single-edged, with a circular guard and long grip for two hands. Sosuke however, knew more. His smile widened with subtlety, seductive even. The blade was an alloy, steel-obsidian, durable. And it was sharp, a scientific blend of a cubic boron nitride-dispersed edge and tip, and the aggrandized binding energy of its subatomic structure, made it so. Then came the micro-capsules, swimming along the blade's edge. Their contents? Fluoroantimonic acid. The strongest known superacid. The strongest corrosive agent in the world. A connoisseur, not simply in the arts, but the sciences as well, Sosuke understood its lethality. An acid is defined by its ability to donate a proton to another nearby molecule.

And to a chemist, a proton is a hydrogen atom that has lost its electron. The strength of an acid, therefore, is measured by its willingness to donate that proton. Weak acids, lazy and unenthusiastic, drag the proton. Strong acids, eager to make clear their might, hurl the proton. Fluoroantimonic acid's strength? Ten quadrillion times the superior of sulfuric acid. Upon losing its hydrogen atoms, the remaining atoms of fluorine and another element, antimony, tear through everything else around them, ripping electrons off nearby molecules and leaving behind only organic goo. Sosuke, with one cut, one stab, gives the acid freedom, the freedom to tear through the fatty organic tissue of the skin and muscles, and because fluorine enjoys bonding with calcium, it then burns through the bones of his adversary. Such would be the fate of those who did the world and its people wrong.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would respond to that, but 1. I wouldn't know how to respond with Maya and 2. LOL I suppose we should give each other a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: That Team Rocket av brings back memories LOL.

Easy, Maya steals the sword ;P In all seriousness, you don't have to respond. Its open for anyone to respond anyway. Even multiple people if that happens.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#987  Edited By shanana

@fraga: LOL, I watched episode 2 for the first time in a while. I loved TR lol.

Ok then I won't lol. We need to eventually do something as Zedora and Aphasic lol. I want to ride this wave of chemistry until it ends lol

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I might reply with Solaris, she's likely to hang around STRIKE hq after the current rp to talk to the team a bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: They were so goofy, LOL. And they're Meowth used to be my favorite member.

LOL. Sure thing, funny you mention him. I watched AoU this weekend and when I saw the Vision, I immediately got ideas for Aphasic, was going to PM you at some point about it too.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

@shanana: They were so goofy, LOL. And they're Meowth used to be my favorite member.

LOL. Sure thing, funny you mention him. I watched AoU this weekend and when I saw the Vision, I immediately got ideas for Aphasic, was going to PM you at some point about it too.

KK

Solarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga:

Thirteen billion years old and interested in people that lived for less than a tenth of that time...it was the sort of reality that confused people about Solaris to no end. She wanted her team to work closely with STRIKE when they needed help so she was here to speak with members of the team and learn more about them. The living star made a habit of her feet not touching the ground, not because she disliked the ground but because she simply did not often think about it. She floated into the room, her blazing eyes gazing around in a moment of silence and her feet hovering perhaps half an inch above the ground.

Solaris spotted the Samurai and made her way over to him since it seemed he was alone. Perhaps a good opportunity to learn more about one of their more unusual members. A man out of time according to Ryan. "Do you mind if I sit and speak with you for awhile?" Solaris asked him once she had reached his position. Her own features were striking, her physical body was considered quite beautiful by most, but it was her eyes that always drew the most attention. Even with a pair of dark sunglasses on (a courtesy to others) the Man out of Time could clearly see the halo of energy emitting from them. Likely if the glasses had not been in place making prolonged eye contact would have been like staring directly into the sun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarius:

The particles in the air it seemed, had gone into a frenzy. Though brief, their excitement was evident. There was a sizzle, a spark, energetic but abrupt. Sheathing the sword, coolly and with ever-present calm, Sosuke's eyes, striking but pale in their azure hue, now rested on the approaching Solaris. She was odd. Even from behind the dark lenses of her sunglasses, the glow, white and vibrant, radiated with partial clarity. Blue eyes, sensitive to light, it was, more or less, uncomfortable for the Kenjutsu King to maintain his gaze. Photokinesis, the ability to manipulate light and its quantum units, photons, came into play, diverting a portion of the photons that Solaris' eyes emitted, and putting Sosuke's own eyes at ease.

Meeting her request with an inclination of the head, subtle and polite, a smile, courteous and blessed by his natural, social magnetism, graced his disarming features, "Please", he paused, the smooth timbre of his voice, charming and low, hung in the air alongside his soft, exotic Japanese inflection as he gestured towards the chair across him. Returning his gaze to hers, he inquired, "What is it that you would like to speak about?".

Solarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga:

Solaris happily took the offered seat, placing her hands on the table in front of her for the moment. "I lead a team called the Champions Unlimited. When I created the team we were to work in tandem with another team but that team has disbanded. I hope to orchestrate a deal with STRIKE to provide backup when you need it. I thought I should get to know the people of this organization before I did such a thing though. You seemed alone, I thought you might enjoy a little company for awhile. I spent a lot of time alone, I do not find that many sentient beings enjoy doing so, even the hardest and coldest find the company of only their own thoughts to eventually prove destructive."

Solaris leaned back in her chair a little and observed him in a brief moment of silence. She smiled a little after that and continued. "My name is Solaris, I am thirteen billion of your years old and I am a living star." She found that often sparked all manner of conversation...that and Solaris did not keep secrets. She found secrets caused problems and were somewhat dishonest in their heart. She did not approve of dishonesty, disloyalty, killing or any of the other things modern heroes seemed willing to do. Perhaps in that regard she was rather old fashioned, a little of the 1940s thrown into the present.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blah still slacking on a post dor this

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#995 Feral Nova  Moderator

@kristina_huntington said:
@armistice said:

LMAO!!!!

She's not an attention whore btw! :P

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#996  Edited By TheFlashFire

LMAO!

Jaireds not after a romantic relastionship so soon seeing all dat competition, for once he's going to take it slow crawl his way into zoes heart :P

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#997 Feral Nova  Moderator
TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: OHZHIT didn't see I was up, will have something zoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Oh really? I don't see her turning away even a single one of her would-be suitors, guess that makes her a tease :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarius:

With a nod, subtle and expressive of his conversational interest, Sosuke responded with a smile, as disarming and socially mystifying as the samurai himself. "Of your team, I have heard only good things", he paused, adding nothing more, yet taking nothing away from Solaris' disbanded team. Instead, his attention rested, true and of genuine interest, on the potential success that a possible partnership between S.T.R.I.K.E. and the Champions Unlimited might birth. "A partnership between our two teams would be fruitful. With the Shogunate", the word reminding him of the shogunate that ruled the Edo Period, his time, "And the League of Shadows growing in influence and power, it is important that we secure this partnership".

For a moment, brief but still evident, the New Age Samurai's smile widened, succinctly, at the corners of his mouth, a tame inclination of the head, calm and sincere in gratitude, was offered. "That is most kind of you. But I have grown used to solitude. Your amicability though, is appreciated", and it truly was. He did however, feel that she nor anyone else, was obligated to relieve him of his solitude. "Thank you". Then, a pause, one that allowed silence to linger in the air, hang with prominence, as if in wait of a force of nature. It was however, no pause of anticipation, but one that told of Sosuke's measured, yet evident surprise. "A living star..", he remarked, his voice somewhat hushed, his character measured. She was thirteen billion years old. And according to the estimations of modern science, the universe itself was 13.8 billion years old. Solaris was, quite old.

Only eight million years younger than the Big Bang itself. And still alive? Massive stars typically burned through their fuel at a rapid pace and therefore had shorter lifespans. Solaris however, was still there, alive and vibrant. Clearly, she was no ordinary star, she was sentient, and in human form. Though certain stars are theorized to be able to grow as old as fifteen billion years, red dwarfs may even continue to burn fuel for ten trillion years. Those stars however, tended to be very faint. "How did you become sentient? To my knowledge, stars are not usually sentient. Or perhaps, we are simply wrong in assuming so".