Rútur's Workshop (CVnU Location-New York)

• 177 results
RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ramjam: (like watching them out of the corner of his eye but not looking at them)

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (Oh! Peripheral! Quickster knows what that is. Man, we're in a different room. Eye corners don't exist here.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: Rútur raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think I'm going to serve someone who just broke into my workshop?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@ranra: Leon raises his own eyebrow. "because i didn't break in. If i had wanted i could have stolen what i needed and left b4 you even knew. plus i have a lot of money to spend"

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ranra

@ragman1138: "You got in without me knowing. That's breaking in, you know." Rútur said. "But seeing as you're here, I might as well serve you. What do you need?"

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: @cara_hunter: @ragman1138: "All right so Ruter! I'm just gonna go bring her down now! Since you're forgetting us!" Mickey shouted to the downstairs, amplifying his vocal power to the point he should hopefully be heard through the changing levels. Without a moment to argue or a second thought he made his way to the lift.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramjam: @ranra: "The fact i got in without you knowing just means you wern't paying close attenchion. But I'm looking for some new blade designs, knives, poisons. stuff like that." He looked over when he heard ram jams words. "Who is that and whats he talking about?"

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramjam: @ragman1138: "I'll be with you in just a second!" Rútur called back up. "That's a customer that got here ahead of you. I would normally suggest waiting, but you seem to be impatient." he walked to a drawer and pulled out blueprints. "For the record, I can't make poisons. You're better off talking to an apothecary or something for that. Have a look through these blueprints, see what takes your fancy."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: Leon started looking through the blueprints. "You have a hidden blade type of knife? something i can easily conceal?" he looked back at the man. "one with an empty liquid pouch in it. I was planning on mixing some poisons into it so i can inject enemy's and silently take them out easier. uk..make it less apparent that i'm around

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: "There's this." Rútur handed over a blueprint for a wrist-mounted blade. "This one can be flicked out from a concealed wrist band. If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to use this for?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: Leon looked over the blue prints. "I'm a rouge vampire assassin. Just better for my line of work"

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: "Strangely, that's not the weirdest thing that's been in this workshop." Rútur took back the blueprints and gazed at them. "This one's a more complex work. I can have it ready for you in about a week."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: Leon nodded."I will be back in about a week than...."

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramjam: @ragman1138: @cara_hunter: "Good. I'll see you then, with your weapon ready." Rútur said. "The way out is upstairs." He called upstairs to his other customer and delivery mule "It's safe to come down now."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: "Pretty sure." he said. "Whoever that guy was has gone now."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: Leon nodded and with that walked back into the shadows and vanashed

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: @cara_hunter: Already bored with standing around, Mickey waited for no further confirmation before going to take the lift down to the lower levels. He motioned for the girl to follow but whether she did or not he would be on his way. "Oh hey. Ruter, I'm gonna need some things for some stuff I'm gettin' at in the near future. Could use yer help. Like, yer resources."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: @ramjam: Cara followed but didn't bring anything with her.

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramjam: @cara_hunter: "Help us finish these up, and then we'll talk." Rútur put away the blueprints he had out. "Right, the secret's out, then." he said, addressing Cara. "This is my not-so-secret anymore workshop. It's a place where, uh, where superheroes can come and get some gear. Weapons, armour, devices, things like that."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: Cara didn't seem to be so impressed "that's it?"

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By ranra

@cara_hunter: "Yeah, kinda." he said plainly. "Just doing my bit."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranra: "so why bring me here?" she asked curiously.

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: @ranra: "Let's hurry up then, yeah? I been tellin' both o' ye the same thing fer the whole time we been here. If I wasn't paid I'd be fit to leave."

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramjam: @cara_hunter: "Because there's more advanced equipment down here." he pointed to his work desk. "There's a computer and some robot arms too."