Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack_

RustleVine: The Latest, Greatest Social Media Website

No Caption Provided

Welcome to the Greatest Website ever created.

You're welcome, world. Don't worry; your bank accounts are safe. Digitally, at least. While the boys here at RustleVine (well, just one, really) probably could have hacked your wallets too when we forcibly linked your FaceBook, Twitter, and Google+ profiles to RustleVine, but rest assured, we did not. Nah, that wouldn't be any fun for anyone, would it? So, we'll stick to only carrying out live robberies. Anyways, RustleVine. What is it? Only the ultimate social media platform, courtesy of everyone's favorite modern day Robin Hood, the Rustler. That's right, it's time to give to the poor! This website is absolutely, positively free! Don't worry 'bout that, seeing as you're all already subscribed...

Anyways, unless you've been living in a cave, you've seen the latest, greatest exploits of the Rustling Robber all over the internet. YouTube, FaceBook, Comic Vine, you name it, there's his videos. But now, you can see them all first! Here! And because nobody will cut a contract deal with a fugitive, there are no ads! None at all! Our advanced servers mean faster loadtimes than any other site! Share your thoughts on the most controversial celebrity of all, absolutely free! And better yet, start rustling yourself!

That's right, you too can rustle! Just go out and have fun, and film yourself doing so! Just remember: Don't hurt anyone!

RustleVine will automatically upload all Rustlings as soon as they happen, and even give hints as to where they'll occur! Check out our great forums!

The Battles Forum!

How would the Rustler fare against other popular superbeings? Could he escape from an army of cops? Could he out-maneuver a bloodlusted elephant? What about the other heroes and villains that populate the world? Make and debate your own battles!

The RPG forum!

Make your own Rustle-related characters, and have them partake in glorious adventures! It's rustling for those who are too busy to do it in real life!

General Discussion!

Discuss the Rustler and his latest escapades! See where he'll strike next! Check out live streams of super-powered action! Upload your own videos via our RustleTube system!

Off-Topic!

Discuss literally anything with your fellow Rustlings! Post things you wouldn't dare to on any other site! No opinion is unwarranted!

Lucas smiled as his website went live. Hacking into the social media accounts of...well...mostly everyone was remarkably easy. Besides, this wasn't really a crime. Nobody was being forced to use his site; yet here they were, posting already. Awesome.

First update!

It's a ROBBERY! WOO! Watch the livestream HERE!

Second Update!

Crash pad! Rustler in da house!

Third Update!

Investigating Super City! Livestream Link Here!

Fourth Update!

Aiding Some Do-Gooder with Some Problem they had! Livestream link here! LIVESTREAM CANCELLED

OOC

This is an in-universe website, free for all characters to use. It will contain updates on the Rustler's activities and whereabouts. Post IC comments and stuff!

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is some Inception level sh!t you got going on ._.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

( lol perfect man. )

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehee, like CV, but more self-centred.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive said:

( lol perfect man. )

Thanks. Everything he'll be involved in can be found here. It's inspired by the Complete Works thread I saw earlier. Thought I'd start my own for each character, but actually make Rustler's an IC thing too.

I bet the Speed Corps will be referenced quite a bit too.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Innovative move, nicely done.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aahh and you made the bank robbery out to be a live stream? Thats dope.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

Well, he doesn't really need the money, and he's not sadistic enough to hurt anyone. But what do all trolls want? Attention. So I've made that his main motivation.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkwing vs The Rustler

Let's go!

Also, is it as glitchy as CV?

No quests?

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind of LunaHawk pays a visit to Rustle in person? No figts, more of a trade.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkwing vs The Rustler

Let's go!

Also, is it as glitchy as CV?

No quests?

Never unintentionally glitchy.

I'd love fighting Darkwing. Just gimme a time and a place!

@lunahawk said:

Mind of LunaHawk pays a visit to Rustle in person? No figts, more of a trade.

What do you mean by trade?

I'd never mind interaction with anyone.

TheMusicManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General Discusion>Topic Title: RUSTLER!!!!!

User: MusicManiac

I thought I told you not to continue your damn website!!!!!!!

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Retroactive

@jack_ said:

@retroactive:

Well, he doesn't really need the money, and he's not sadistic enough to hurt anyone. But what do all trolls want? Attention. So I've made that his main motivation.

lmao man! Diggin it, he's like the personification of the battle forums.

TheMusicManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@retroactive:

Shots fired!

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@retroactive:

The Battle forums are where I started out, after all, but I never trolled there.

General Discusion>Topic Title: RUSTLER!!!!!

User: MusicManiac

I thought I told you not to continue your damn website!!!!!!!

You're using it too :>

#Rustled

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @themusicmaniac: Come on now, eerybody knows it. Not everybody whos in the BF is a troll, but every troll is in the battle forums.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jack_

@jack_: @themusicmaniac: Come on now, eerybody knows it. Not everybody whos in the BF is a troll, but every troll is in the battle forums.

That's because it's super easy to troll there. Everyone takes everything so seriously, the troll threads get way more posts than any good fights. That's another reason I left (for the most part, at least).

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: lol understand, I went there first when I came to the site a few years ago. I really almost stopped because some kid flipped his shit over me not knowing something about Thanos or summum.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: I'd say it's the most appealing part of the site for new users. The RPG forum can look really intimidating, and everyone in the off-topic and Gen. Discussion forums are such good buddies, what with their inside jokes and stuff. I found the site by searching random battles (Joker vs Gambit etc.), so I lurked there for a few months before posting myself. After participating in Erik's Scenario (which is like RPG but with heavy debate instead of storytelling), I decided to switch to here almost full-time.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_:

She needs her money robbed back.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk said:

@jack_:

She needs her money robbed back.

I am very, very intrigued.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: More or less my story. I came here to rant about comics tbh lol I didn't talk to people about comics until I got here. Funny enough, I'm here and now I still don't :P

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jack_

@jack_: More or less my story. I came here to rant about comics tbh lol I didn't talk to people about comics until I got here. Funny enough, I'm here and now I still don't :P

I only read events or things that tie into them to be honest, I've never been a weekly reader or anything.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LunaHawk

@jack_:

Ic post:

I know where a lot of money is being stored by people it doesn't belong to. If you want the information I'd like to trade. In person only, you pick the place.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

'Ey! I know you! Some sorta Super-hero, right? This smells like a trap! I love it! I'll take on you and your whole Champions of Whatnot team! I'll PM ya da place! Glad you liken' RustleVine!

Yo! Everyone else! I'll be filmin' the action when it goes down! Check in to see the mayhem!

#RustlerRustlesSuperJimmies

Having sent the suspicious superhero the location, he grabbed his GoPro and strapped on his jet boots. He rubbed his hands together as he soared across the city. Dis gon' be good...

Let's make another thread for this mini-rp or whatever it is :)

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_:

oc: OK, give me a few minutes.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jack_

With RustleVine's popularity skyrocketing, Lucas himself decided to address some posts aimed directly at him.

@Justin Derringer said:

You're messing with our kids brains, you asshole!

@Rustler said: Their jimmies remain unrustled. Yours, however, have clearly seen better days. #Rekt

-

@Daniel568992 said: My sister-in-law's cousin makes over 5000$ a month working from her computer. She hasn't gone to work in a year. I can show you how you can too!

@Rustler said: I will find you. And I will kill you.

-

@Pokefan89 said: Praise the helix fossil!

@Rustler said: Get your brony shit outta here. JK LOL bet I rustled you there for a second. :}

-

@TheRealRustler67 said: Sup guys its me the Rustlr

@Rustler said: -_- Again with this bro? Weren't the first four warnings enough???

-

@CharlieSheen said: Nice work.

@Rustler said: ...same to you, Chuck. Same to you...0_0

-

@Bat-Fan634 said: Could you beat Batman in a fight?

@Rustler said: No :(

-

@KimJongUn said: I'm a big fan!

@Rustler said: I'm a fan of you too, I loved your work in The Interview.

User @KimJongUn has left.