Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sophia89@claymore1998

No Caption Provided

The Decaying Rose stood high in the pillars above him, the wind blew against his face and dried his crimson, demonic eyes. His cape waved around like a proud flag, covering everything from his chest to his feet. The chivalrous cowl over his head created the terror that criminals feared, the only sign of humanity in him was the gateway that revealed his grey, withered jaw.

Then he heard it, shrieks coming from a dark alley. This sanctuary to evil was covered in fog from the gas pipelines beneath in the sewers. Puddles of water had formed from the rain earlier that night. The scoundrel smashed her face against the pavement and pushed her, gripping on her arms, trying to hold her still. It wasn't enough that he had taken her money for the week, he wanted more.

She cried for help even though she knew that in a city like Gothic it was pointless to try. The people in the streets just kept walking, some were too caught up in their own realities constructed by lies and others knew better than to try.

He begun disarming his belt buckle with one hand, while the other still held her. She scratched him in the eye, in anger he decided that she was not worth it. So he pulled out the glock in his jacket's pocket and aimed it at hear while he stopped the bleeding with the other hand.

The puddles of water jumped, as his large onyx boots landed firmly. Instantly the mugger turned, only a bloody symbol could be seen from the shadows. He aimed the gun at the shadow, he was sweating from the mucus like air. The gun was slippery.

Blam!

He fell into the ground with his brains splattered all over the floor. The woman had tears breaking her mascara. She begged him to stay away. So he did. With a grapple's sound, he had gone back to the gargoyles, his only friends in this forsaken city.

Avatar image for alexander_willi
Alexander_Willi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Alex looked down at LA high from the skies basking in the view, as he began to lower himself to have a closer look something caught his eyes. A car fleeing from 2 police cars, Alex quickly flew to intercept.

Inside the car there was 2 guys who pulled an armed robbery it was supposed to be quick and clean but their greed&recklessness distracted them from the cashier who called the cops. 1 of them begins yelling "Damn it Luke you were supposed to watch him, what happened?" I was trying to stop that kid from screaming! Luke replied, well this is just great the first robber said with agitation now we have the cooooo.. 'What the" Screamed the first robber as he was slamming his brakes. Before them a man stood his feet not touching the ground and one of his arms extended.

As the car was quickly approaching him Alex reminded himself to make sure his TK is focused where his hand is and to use it on the very last second to make sure it looks like his hand stopped it. As the car is stopped by his hand the 2 front doors are opened widely with the 2 robbers angry pointing their hand guns they didn't want to fire out of fear of adding murder to their rap sheet.

Alex looks calmly at them and says "Sorry guys my force field will stop your bullets and even if it didn't I damaged your car when I stopped it, there is no way to get away from the cops now. It would be best if you peacefully surrendered". As the police cars stopped and officers emerged from them pointing their guns at the robbers the 2 robbers looked at each other and accepted their fate and their loss and obeyed the officers.

1 Of the officers approached Alex as the 2 robbers were being put in the back of police car, Thanks mister uh, call me Alex and no problem I'm happy to help, do I need to give you my number in case you need me to testify in court? No need the officer replied. Well have a good day then officer and Alex flew in the air.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_willi: @sophia89:

Julian had heard about the robbery going down through his earpiece connected to police frequencies. He ran to the other side of the city, to his demise the crime had was already being stopped by some new kid trying to make a name for himself. Someone needed to explain to him how the world worked in Gothic city, how the police officers are not your friends or your allies. Vigilantes needed his blessing to operate there and he had rejected them all.

As the young hero floated above the buildings, he relocated himself to where he predicted his flight direction would be based on his body language. He squinted his eyes as their gazes met and gritted his teeth, pointing to him to come down and talk like a "normal person", whatever that meant to him. Years of solitude had left him with poor social skills, after the outing of his secret identity and the loss of his company he had gone underground and the only company that he had were crooks, murderers, and rats.

In the light it could be seen that he hadn't shaved in a while, his eyes were weary from the lack of light, and his suit was barely held together by the stiches.

"What do you think you're doing?". He asked with a deep gravel sound.