This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello im Demosapien. Im new to the site. I hve only RPGed twice since ive came. In Kurrents RPG and ZeeCrusher vs Demosapien:

http://www.comicvine.com/message/zee-crusher-vs-demosapien/950644/&page=1#post950792

But lets get back towhat I called yu here for. Ive been looking through a lot of versus RPG's. And I have seen someone who dodges every single hit. I dotn think people understand that this makes the fight totally boring. That is so annoying. I know this is not for rules but. I jsut want you o post somethings people shouldnt do in a fight.

Because unfortuanately some people dont like like readig all those boring rules.

#2 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

i told you for a newbie you rock!

well if someone doesnt give me enough to work with i will dodge but a good descriptive post with a single attack i'll work with but i prefer a descriptive post with multiple attacks.

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not god mode. Meaning take your hits, and have them affect you. Keep the number of attacks you do in a single post down. I generally do 1-3 but to each their own.

Describe how and where you are attacking, as well as your surroundings. Do not make up things as you go along, such as powers you do not have, weapons you do not have, or knowledge you do not have etc.

#5 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha says:

"i told you for a newbie you rock! well if someone doesnt give me enough to work with i will dodge but a good descriptive post with a single attack i'll work with but i prefer a descriptive post with multiple attacks. "

Thnx.

Me too. Love many atacks.