#1 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this RPG thing? It looks interesting, but I am new to the site and don't quite understand it. Could someone explain it for me or direct me to a thread that does?

Thanks

#2 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@UberZman: Basically it's a collaboration on a story except everyone is charge of their own character and it's all one giant continuity. It's a game thing, so there's rules and stuff but it's pretty lack for the most part and all for fun.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/official-rpg-information-thread/575773/#1 Should link to threads where you can get involved in stuff and obviously the rules will clear up how some stuff works.

#3 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, thanks. I'll take a look at that.

#4 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

So, once I finish making my character, is there anything I'll need to do to make it official?

#5 Edited by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@UberZman said:

So, once I finish making my character, is there anything I'll need to do to make it official?

Nope. You can post a bio or a story staring them if you want.

#6 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, I'll start working on it. Thanks.

#7 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@UberZman: After you make your character, you could post his backstory with its own thread, helps promote your arrival but thats up to you. You can also post in the Official Looks thread, lets people know what sort of vibe/style you're doing.

#8 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Sounds good. It'll probably take me a while to get it finished though.