#1 Posted by spawn880 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and a few friends of mine just started on Instagram by Roleplaying with Marvel & DC characters. Were trying to recruit so we have plenty of spots available still. let me know if your interested.

thanks!

#2 Posted by _Creed_ (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it take place in a universe where all of them are hipsters? Cause that would be scary as hell!

#3 Posted by Tranquil (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Throws rotten tomatoes at. :P

#4 Posted by Zauberin (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't help it! I'm way into Eris right now and this one seemed to fit best!
#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not go here instead?

#6 Posted by Shanana (52686 posts) - - Show Bio

On Instagram Straight Flexin.

I couldn't dream of rpging on instagram

#7 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hows that work though?

#8 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o so would you post pictures of yourself.... holding a piece a paper for dialog? >_> and then another picture of you throwing a punch at the camera for an attack? I don't understand T____T

#9 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

O_o so would you post pictures of yourself.... holding a piece a paper for dialog? >_> and then another picture of you throwing a punch at the camera for an attack? I don't understand T____T

hahaha thats what I thought

#10 Posted by Shanana (52686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

No you can't post a picture of the title or whatever, and respond through comments.

#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

For people wondering how it goes: http://fangirlopinions.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/role-playing-on-instagram/

#12 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross: Thanks

#13 Posted by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

Anytime :)

#14 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Feral Nova said:

No you can't post a picture of the title or whatever, and respond through comments.

...that's weird o_O well for me :P I understand they can do it just fine, but I have a feeling I would fail miserably xD

#15 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade said:

@Feral Nova said:

hahaha thats what I thought

ok whew so I wasn't the only one, now I don't feel so much like a complete idiot xD

#16 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Instagram?

Get. Out.

Nah, I'm kidding.

But seriously, leave.

#17 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: lol I thought you had to pose the scene you wrote or summum.

#18 Posted by QN5 (224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

On Instagram Straight Flexin.

Aw, she stole my thunder! I was gonna do that!