Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

20 Miles of the coast of Barbados

No Caption Provided

The stormy overcast made the approach somewhat simple, enhanced stealth drives actively misdirect would be sonar/radar capabilities by miles. The Obsidian plowed through the ravenous Caribbean waters slowly approaching the targeted Isle. This small Caribbean Isle was the resting place of the Legendary Masquera De Cortez, a legendary mask that allowed it’s wearer to cast extreme life-like illusions—an item once worn by her half-sister Ziccarra Liafador.

She stood slouched on the hull being slowly thrust every which way by the melodic will of the ocean, slowly sharpening the rigid edges of both her Nirvana and Styx blades she watched; as crew manned the stations in preparation for landfall.

“When we reach landfall, perform security measures 15 miles around the town; I don’t want a soul leaving” She spat taking a half-step towards her first mate. “Aye Aye Captain” He said, scurrying along the massive vessel relaying her orders.

As the towns faintly begin to rise over the aquatic horizon, the 5’7 Half-Liafador, Half Knightfall gently begin to apply her White and Red face paint. Initially white, for the long lineage of Knightfalls that lived and died before her; and Red for the long string of Liafador’s that bore a blood oath to the Red Cardinals. Now neither hue made any difference to her.

In truth she never claimed either side of her prolific heritages, discarded by her parents as a mere child; The Half-Spanish, Half-French, Cerise Swashbuckler; found herself involved in a series of Palestinian-Israeli conflicts. Her mercenary work in the region, as well as Tibet; earned her the “Cerise Tactician” moniker, a title she later augmented to fit her plundering occupation.

“Captain, there seems to be some sort of greeting party at the port. How shall we proceed?” Her Iberian navigator yelled spying a large force at the port.

“Proceed as planned, prepare for engagement.” She replied coolly. “Divers ready” She said pacing behind her scruffy first strike team; as they prepared to dive over board. “DIVE you dirty bastards!” On her command the first strike team launched themselves into the gluttonous ocean waters; to make landfall. A good fifteen minutes elapsed, filled with the sound of climatic swordplay and gunfire. Faatina’s eyes winced at the suspected outcome; however her thoughts were interrupted by her first mate.

“They’ve made landfall captain, shall we prepare to disembark?”

“The Silence is misleading, weigh anchor; but I’m going in alone”. As she slowly sauntered towards the steps, her demon blades begin to levitate around her body; as if controlled by a phantom. As her onyx tinted boots made contact with the port, an arrogant smile gradually crept across her two toned face.

"Me? You're a pirate in the Caribbean"

“Ziccarra” She said, giving a crude greeting to her Iberian half-sister. The 5’5 Liafador Matriarch stood battle ready in her Cardinal Armor, with her raven tendril-like hair falling way past her shoulders.

“I see you have taken those stories of the Amazon Princess too literal” Faatina Jested, watching as her blades continued to spiral around her person.

“Me? You are a pirate…in the Caribbean” Ziccarra replied wiping residual blood from her Black Rose Blade.

“I did not come here to fight you sister, but I will if you think you’re leaving with that mask.” Ziccarra’s declaration did little to bend the will of Faatina; as a matter of fact it became a source of hilarity.

“I love your confidence sister; it seems that playing assassin with Quintus has made you forget. I made you” Just as soon as her words finished both; The Dread Pirate and the Modern Day Athena were locked in a thunderous gridlock of blades—Ziccarra’s one vs. Faatina’s two.

Thanks to Ziccarra’s newly augmented goddess strength, repelling Faatina should’ve been cake, but as she was quickly learning, The Cerise Swashbuckler was full of tricks.

“My, My, aren’t we scary, you’ve never been any good against magic” Faatina jested, conducting her black magic through her blade to weaken the strength of La Malagueta.

“You…were…human…” Ziccarra strained, losing ground in the gridlock. “I guess that makes me a liar” Faatina replied, sending a jarring knee to Ziccarra’s gut causing “The Goddess” to stumble backwards and eventually down to one knee.

From far off Faatina’s ears perked at the sound of her crew arriving to aid her in battle. “If you were just fighting them you’d be outnumbered, but you have to fight me and you’re outclassed” She said, mentally commanding her blades to plow into the Earth in front of her.

“Heh…outclassed? Maybe, outnumbered? Never. Cardinals…” spawning from seemingly nothing, Ziccarra’s Cult of Cardinals dropped from thin air like phantoms, drawing a “Cardinal Ring of Fire” around their queen; the druid-like sentries stood waiting a command.

“Attack”

The Cardinals swarmed the black clad pirates drowning the dock in a sea of red and black banners. To match Faatina’s dual wield; threw her hand to the air and summoned her Aegis shield. A silent calm resonated within the bosom of the Dread Pirate, she’d seen enough of Ziccarra’s tactics to know the shield meant faint sword strikes coupled with a barrage of shield strikes.

At her distance, she could see the Modern Day Athena slowly shifting to the balls of her feet. Lunging forward Ziccarra, as predicted; sent her sword first, A swift step to the right caused the lethal strike to fall left; allowing Faatina to begin her surgical strike at the Goddess’ knees.

Sending a swift kick to Ziccarra’s right knee, she capitalized on the buckling goddess by sending swift but effective right elbow plowing into the unguarded face of Ziccarra.

“You have a shield; I’m not so sure you know how to use it.” She jested. Dashing forward with her hands extended back behind her; Faatina launched herself into the air, her demon blades met with her mid-air as she sought to berate the goddess into submission.

Quickly recovering from Faatina’s disorienting elbow strike; Ziccarra thrust her shield to block the aerial strikes. After a series of lethargic movements, Ziccarra found herself outside of Faatina’s range; but so was she.

Pushing forward, she allowed Faatina’s blade to violently pierce her armor and eventually her skin; fighting through the pain she clutched Faatina’s freehand as it sailed just over her head. Bending at the knee she thrust back and sent her half-blooded sister airborne.

Faatina landed hard on her back writhing in agony, but her pain was nothing compared to the pain that course Ziccarra’s veins.

Losing strength quickly thanks to the poisonous effects of Black Magic, Ziccarra dropped back to one knee with blood smeared across her face and nose. The grinding fatigue she was experiencing was foreign, until now she’d never encountered a foe using magic. She’d have to make a mental note for future encounters.

Her eyes dart back to Faatina; who was in the process of recovering, pushing through the fatigue the modern day Athena darted across the gravel to finally put Faatina down.

Rolling into a crouched position; Faatina found her on the odd end of the engagement; having trained Ziccarra in swordplay and tactics; she never experienced a hand-to hand encounter with the modern day Athena.

Clamorous strikes were exchanged between the two, but it became clear after the initial clash that Ziccarra had more extensive training. “So…you’re not just a marauding idiot” Faatina somewhat applauded as her intended knee towards Ziccarra’s ribs was blocked.

“My…ex-husband introduced me to a few colorful souls; one being Ishin of the famed Reisho Monastary” Ziccarra said, calmly blocked more strikes with her wrist.

Time was not on Ziccarra’s side; she was bleeding from the mouth and shoulder on top of the black magic coursing its way through her veins. Though Faatina didn’t know it, Ziccarra’s strict Cardinal training regimen allowed her to bypass mental pain through use of her body’s dormant “Sleeping Phoenix Technique”

A lapse in response time due to fatigue saw Faatina once again connect with Ziccarra’s injured knee with a low kick, catching the buckle yet again; the Dread Pirates knee slammed into Ziccarra’s face forcibly depositing her on the ground.

The torrential rush of her own blood didn’t stop Ziccarra, using her powerful leg muscles; she leg swept Faatina to the ground. The half-blooded sisters rose to their feet at the same time, but Ziccarra quickly charged towards Dread Pirate, pulling her left fist backwards, as if she were going to send a powerful hay maker However, at the very last second as she was within striking distance; Ziccarra threw her shoulder towards the ground, and executed a butterfly kick. Connecting on Faatina’s left side; the thunderous kick left the Swashbuckler scrambling to get back to her feet.

It became apparent to Ziccarra just how much energy she lost, that kick should’ve knocked Faatina out. “Time to end this!” Ziccarra screamed as she gently landed several feet on Faatina’s left side, continuing her assault The Modern Day Athena executed a lightning-fast succession of high and low kicks, each one hitting the intended mark; as Faatina was feeling the wear and tear on her own body.

Pulling her left hand back, Ziccarra thrust her middle and index finger into the vital pressure point on Faatina’s shoulder making it completely useless. Pulling her right hand back, the Cardinal Goddess pushed a forceful palm into the torso which unceremoniously sat her half-blooded sister down.

Breathing laborious, the Cardinal Goddess used her wrist to wipe the blood from her face. “In your blind rage, you neglected to realize I changed the scenery.” Ziccarra informed, motioning to the illusion that was slowly dissipating; revealing the local police.

“Diamonds Shatter, Queen's Conquer” Ziccarra said, flying off to tend to her wounds.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typhoid Mary is a perfect look. Cool read too.

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved, loved, loved this. The fck I wanna make a pirate!!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Loved, loved, loved this. The fck I wanna make a pirate!!!

:P
:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pro status.